• 99 results
#1 Posted by !Drake! (1880 posts) - - Show Bio

u new?

#2 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

You know the drill people

#3 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

!Drake! says:

"u new?"

No. Lya ill set the actual thread up and work on my first post good luck.

#4 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

same to you acer. Nothing too long ok?? and nothing too short either.

#5 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"same to you acer. Nothing too long ok?? and nothing too short either."

Ill try my best to keep it at a medium length

#6 Posted by Shanana (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

and what medium lenghth is the size of one of our post right lol

#7 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you, i was looking in your powers, I dont understand the arms and legs thing, can you elaborate?

#8 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

who, sha?

#9 Posted by Shanana (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

acer

#10 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

ah, oks.

#11 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

good luck you two

#12 Posted by Shanana (53032 posts) - - Show Bio

ha good luck lilly kick his dairy air!

lmao

good luck soul

#13 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

My arms and legs are metal like Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist.

Thanks Vann and Sha

Posted

#14 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that ok?? looks worried

#16 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW very nice post really great job. My post is up

#17 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

tell em what you think now??

oh and i thought no long posts... -.- its ok, nice detals, i like that post, but it was hard for me to fallow the attack part, i hope mine is ok..

#18 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

Another awesome post ill work on mine in a bit and try and make it a bit shorter but a little better.

#19 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

thank you ^^ hugs

#20 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio

GO SIS!! YEAH!!

#21 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Job to you both!

Kick some @$$ Acer

#22 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

hee thanks sis! where have you and angel been!!!!!

#23 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks D,

thanks angel..i still missed you too like crazy, no one told me where you two where!!

#24 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"Thanks D, thanks angel..i still missed you too like crazy, no one told me where you two where!!"

Barks to cheer lillya on

#25 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"hee thanks sis! where have you and angel been!!!!!"

Here and there Lillya ^^

Oh and good luck!!

You too Acer!

#26 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"hee thanks sis! where have you and angel been!!!!!"

go lily go!

#27 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova says:

"Lillya WildChild says:
"Thanks D, thanks angel..i still missed you too like crazy, no one told me where you two where!!"
I know! I sorry, I got in trouble and I couldnt get on during the day XDDD Darn me and my pyroness!"

hey feral

#28 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"Thanks D,thanks angel..i still missed you too like crazy, no one told me where you two where!!"

I know, I missed you too. I had a lot of doctors appointments and I've just been really tired lately. But I'm doing better now ^^

#29 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"**Hugs the wolf** LOL!!! nice one sis! what did you burn?? hahah!!"

licks lillya like crazy

#30 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova says:

"Lillya WildChild says:

I know! I sorry, I got in trouble and I couldnt get on during the day XDDD

Darn me and my pyroness!"

rofl... so what went up in flames this time xDD

#31 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

wags his tail and faces nevann

#32 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

I know! I sorry, I got in trouble and I couldnt get on during the day XDDD

Darn me and my pyroness!

#33 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

Hugs the wolf

LOL!!! nice one sis! what did you burn?? hahah!!

#34 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

angel, you better be getting better ^^ love you sis! both you sises.lol its ok angel, I know how you feel..im having to do that with my grandpa, only he aint getting better yet.

#35 Posted by SilentStorm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Walks in the thread, smiles at the livliness of the thread

#36 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova says:

"@Lillya and NeVann: .... *cough*Alargoaktreeinthetownparkthatalmostcoughtthenearbyhousesonfire*cough*... :DD"

Barks to feral and wags his tail

#37 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova says:

"@Lillya and NeVann: .... *cough*Alargoaktreeinthetownparkthatalmostcoughtthenearbyhousesonfire*cough*... :DD"

0.0 damn... xDDDD

thinks about punting the ama but changes his mind and pets the wolf on her head before leaving

I'll be back laters people ^^

#38 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lillya and NeVann: .... coughAlargoaktreeinthetownparkthatalmostcoughtthenearbyhousesonfirecough... :DD

#39 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

SilentStorm says:

"**Notices Amatserau and crouches down and holds out a dog treat to try and greet the seemingly friendly wolf**"

eats treat and licks silentstorm

#40 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Feral Nova says:

"Amaterasu says:
"Feral Nova says:
**Barks to feral and wags his tail**"
DUDE! BACK OFF ALREADY! ***hides behind SS*** GO away doggie!!"

speaks for the occasion ok look im not scary do i look scary im cute and if you let me near you i can prove it

#41 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

ack!! moves her face away with a smile and rubs her hands on the wolf's back then looked to logan with a loving light in her eyes then looks to her sis

yea houses on fire aint cool, now dumpters are fun!! my brother set the one that was behind our house on fire one night, when i asked him about it he said it stunk and we needed a new one, couldnt hide in there anymore cus it smelt bad. we where dumpter divers, find alot of cool junk in the trash!

#42 Posted by SilentStorm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Notices Amatserau and crouches down and holds out a dog treat to try and greet the seemingly friendly wolf

#43 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu says:

"Feral Nova says:
**Barks to feral and wags his tail**"

DUDE! BACK OFF ALREADY!

hides behind SS GO away doggie!!

#44 Posted by Amaterasu (553 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"ack!! **moves her face away with a smile and rubs her hands on the wolf's back then looked to logan with a loving light in her eyes then looks to her sis** yea houses on fire aint cool, now dumpters are fun!! my brother set the one that was behind our house on fire one night, when i asked him about it he said it stunk and we needed a new one, couldnt hide in there anymore cus it smelt bad. we where dumpter divers, find alot of cool junk in the trash!"

you can't be serious?

#45 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"ack!! **moves her face away with a smile and rubs her hands on the wolf's back then looked to logan with a loving light in her eyes then looks to her sis** yea houses on fire aint cool, now dumpters are fun!! my brother set the one that was behind our house on fire one night, when i asked him about it he said it stunk and we needed a new one, couldnt hide in there anymore cus it smelt bad. we where dumpter divers, find alot of cool junk in the trash!"

HHmmm... I would but sometimes Ppl are sleeping in their and um... yeah it wouldnt be good if I lit someone on fire.

BUT I DIDNT EVEN MEAN TO LIGHT THE TREE ON FIRE! I was lighting some cherry bombs in the park and I threw one too close to the tree and it cought on fire, I started freaking out and so did my friend that was with me and we called 911 and everything. It was CRAZY!

#46 Posted by Feral Nova (46774 posts) - - Show Bio

Lillya WildChild says:

"Amaterasu says:
"Lillya WildChild says:
you can't be serious?"
haha yes i am!! you will find im very serious, just ask them! **looks to her family** Feral, I never found a sleeping person in a dumpster...only under the trees near the train tracks..we had a lot of places to hide out in abilene. But thats almost funny...i would of loved to see your face, but its good you called 911."

It was like this...

O.O' <--- my 'OH CRAP!' face ^^

#47 Posted by Garison (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

good luck u 2^^

#48 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

Amaterasu says:

"Lillya WildChild says:
you can't be serious?"

haha yes i am!! you will find im very serious, just ask them! looks to her family

Feral, I never found a sleeping person in a dumpster...only under the trees near the train tracks..we had a lot of places to hide out in abilene. But thats almost funny...i would of loved to see your face, but its good you called 911.

#49 Posted by SilentStorm (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Goes and sits against the trunk of a nearby tree and takes out a box of dog treats to try and bribe his new little companion to kee him company.

#50 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks garison.

goes to sit by Logan

you ok?

Lol! nice face sis.