"Abort Mission!"....

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NICK31898

*Beep! Beep! Beep!* *click* "General!"-Bill Thomas "Do you have a reading on it?"-General Krease "Radioactive material is probable." "How big is it?" "About 10 miles in diameter!" "Good, God! If something that size hits earth, it could be the next apocalypse!"We must stop it! Get Rogers and Davis on it!" "But sir." "What is it?!?" "Suits may not be able to stand to the readings on that asteroid!" "I don't care! It MUST be stopped! Tell Rogers and Davis to be extra careful!" "Sir, i highly advise against it!" "You are overstepping your limits, Bill!"

Houston: "Take off in 5...4...3...2...1..*Boom!* *ship takes off upwards*

*Ship leaves atmosphere* "Going into hyperspace." *Ships takes off*

*click* *Rogers leaves seat* "You ready for some fun?"-Rogers "You know it"-Davis "So will, how's it going with you and Miranda?" "Pretty good. We are getting closer." *Rogers throws peanut in air and catches with mouth* "That's good" "Yeah....so how is Trent doing on basketball?" "He's doing good, I'm proud of my boy!"

*Ship stops* "We are here"-Rogers "Let's get suited up"-Davis "The radiation is off the charts" "The suits can handle it long enough"

*Door opens* *air is sucked out* *Both step onto the surface of the asteroid*

"Alright let's get to this baby's center"-Davis *Davis set's up the laser cutter*

*Laser get's to center* "Alright let's place the disintegrating charges down" *Rogers places charges* "Okay let's go."

*Davis steps into ship* *rogers is cleaning up materials* *Schschschs!* "What was that?! My suit split!"-Rogers "What?!?! Hurry! Get to the ship!"-Davis "I....I can't"*Rogers collapses*

*Davis Runs out and grabs Rogers, and runs back in* *Life readings come back Negative*

-1 year Later-

To be continued......