Aaron the Dragon Pt. 1

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Legacy_

No homo but his body heat heightened when this strange fellow broke through what's most commonly known as personal space. He just descended from the top of a short pair of stairs, his suit tided up like those filthy rich entrepreneurs that get those spreads in GQ, touching his shoulder and creasing his newly purchased varsity jacket before continuing his descent toward an innocuous set of wheels.

"Ayo, Mister GQ?" He hollered quite obnoxiously for someone who was trying his very earnest to lose his inner city accent and imitate the likes of the stereotypical American gangster instead.

"What's your problem?" He huffed and he puffed, sprinting his way down the staircase, cutting his assailant off at the bottom step. His fair skin reddened with fire, infuriated yet flabbergasted; running down the stairs so quickly had left him making controlled gasps of air before confronting the fancy dude who so swiftly swiped his dime bag from his inside pocket.

"Give me my shit and we won't have an issue." His words were forced and the strange man knew even before the improper sentence fell off the young boy's uncultured tongue. His way of reacting to the overly offended pharmaceutical customer felt almost familiar. Like they knew each other in another life or something. It was just weird for Aaron the Dragon. Not that he's never been duped before but getting dismissed by this dude even after crunching his nose and balling up his fists felt different. Like the guy new he wouldn't do anything. Like he knew him.

"What? You're just gonna stand their and look at me? What's so funny? Think I won't hit an old man? Man, I know people around here. I wouldn't f*ck with Aaron the Dragon. Might get yourself---"

"Shut up. Your insolence is almost deafening, but that can be fixed.....just as your wardrobe can. Listen boy. I haven't much time. In fact, staying in this part of the city pains me enough.......but I needed you with a fully aware mind before we conversed."

"Dude, if you got something to say then spit it out." He crossed his arms, attempting to present an image of intimidation, but it was an arched eyebrow of curiosity that told the finely dressed stranger all he needed to know. This was Aaron the Dragon.....the boy that would save the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: CellPhoneGirl356

Yo, you're not gonna believe the shit that just happened to me. I'm not fronting when I say this Elton John looking dude came up to me on some James Bond type shit.

------------------------Message could not be sent------------------------