A Warning From The Future(RP)

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"I found one"! Mr. yashimora said as he picked up the Snickers, "you know how rare these things are these days" ? as he turns to the others also scrounging for food in an old convenience store in New Jersey. "it's got a be like 100 of these things left in the world, from the look at the date", turns a candy bar over the look at the labels and said, "only four years old should still be good". Mr. yashimora takes a bite of the candy bar being rock hard for being so old and expired, a large humming in the background makes him spit out the candy bar and duck and cover with the rest of them. They all look out the window the convenience store seeing the drop ships that it's been terrorizing them for years hunting them down like wild animals, each dropship filled but 50 mechanized machines built the kill off anything that isn't one of them there armor and alloys thick and it's tough as Wolverines claws and exoskeleton but not being the same material. As they look out Manhattan from inside the store in New Jersey they wonder if they can finally kill him, the man or woman they do not know what he or she looks like that started this whole World War III that ended in their victory. Pockets of human resistance and superhuman resistance around the world failed to stop these Mechanical machines dropship spreading all over every city every town every nation each carrying these machines these killing machines to destroy us all or what's left of us.

As the group Mr. yashimora was with it's called over shortwave radio not traceable or heard by the machines drop ships one of the civilian resistance fighters Thomas Anderson yells over the radio,"Jesus Christ, they're everywhere we can't.......need to....", radio goes with nothing but static as a dropship flies over the convenience store there hiding in shaking everything to the ground as the building almost collapses that holds luckily for them. As dropship heads towards Manhattan hovering over the water feet from it, Mr. yashimora runs to see how Thomas Anderson was and what happened to him. As he runs near the intersection seven civilians to invent National Guard that survived World War III lay dead behind some destroyed burn cars, they were killed by the machines! as he kneels down the shot one of the eyes of the national guardsmen soldiers he shuts the eyelids and said out loud his own culture's prayer, "May their sacrifices live on for the eons and may they be remembered for their heroism".

As Mr. yashimora stands back up he remembers the past more than 65 to 70 years ago when he was still just a young pug as he called himself in Manhattan fighting SKULL and their minions. He remembers the good old days in his organization he created to protect the humans from an alien invasion, but was destroyed by the same evil that destroy the world. Everything he knew everything he loved about earth was gone he had no reason to stay other than killing the one who started all this but there are rumors enemy calm chatter received from makeshift headquarters in a subway for the resistance 20 miles from his location, where the statue liberty used to be wise now I giant fortress within that fortress is him or her started all this and this supposedly time travel device, if they could go back in time they get stop all this from happening worn the present and this timeline would never ceased to exist but just getting to Manhattan will be a challenge 12 drop ships carrying 50 of those almost invincible machines each circled the island all the bridges were destroyed except one which is heavily guarded the only way actually in this by shooting their way through but they don't have the man or firepower to do so. Once and if they get on the island they'll encounter light resistance going through what's left to Manhattan until they reached the bridge that leads to liberty Island and the fortress. Mr. yashimora then picked up the walkie-talkie and said to anybody that was listening, "to anyone who is listening and in range of this frequency that is part of the resistance of humanity were taking Manhattan when everything we got but we need your help meet us at the Brooklyn Bridge in New Jersey at sundown tomorrow, that is all".

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jack_

@mryashimora: Minuteman appeared in the desolate landscape that was the future.

"Oh dear," he said as he lifted the visor from his suit's helmet, "this can't be right. Cube, did I shift timelines again?"

No response came from the Cube. What's more, Jack felt that he was unable to time travel into the past of this timeline. Crap.

"Cube...?"

Hn. Not good. He opened up the small hatch on the front of his suit that connected him to the operations center of his technology.

"Voice command: manual Timeslide to Chrono-Cube via suit."

"Negative."

"Gather survival gear from Chrono-Cube."

"Negative."

"Find source of temporal disturbance and manually correct."

"...negative."

Jack had no gear except the suit itself, which, luckily enough for him, contained a good amount of gear packed into it.

"Suit, switch power source to user."

This time, the suit obeyed. Because it was now cut off from the Chrono-Cube, it would have to be powered directly by Minuteman's body. That would eventually become rather...taxing, but it would be enough for now. He flipped his visor down.

"Suit, scan for life forms. Arm my palm lasers. I want a light particle shield up around my body. And start keeping a journal."

The energy for these functions taken directly from his own aura, Jack set off into the desolate landscape confidently, despite the odds against him and the strange situation. He had a case to solve, after all.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

@mryashimora

He had no idea how it came to this and why it happen but he failed to stop it.It was a long time when he lost his ship the BlueHawk and the way to contact Circle along with it.

He walked down the now ruined streets of New York City trying to hide from the robots that patrol from the skies above.He was glad that he had the argumentation that was given to him and he was able to live longer but now it seems like he should of died a long time ago.

"I can not believe the damage that happen here compare to the rest of the world since that first attack."He said in his more gruff and older voice.Grey hairs was clearly seen from the part of his head that was shown with his Alpha-12 around his old head of his.

He heard something coming the speakers that he had install into the Alpha-12 and heard someone might sound familiar but he couldn't place the name of it but he could picture the white hair man that change the world.

"I guess I have something to do then just survive now , glad that someone decided to fight back in this dead world of ours."He turned around and scratch the back of his grey hair before moving like the wind to the bridge were this meeting place.He made sure not to be seen by the patrols or anybody that decided he was a target.

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Becauseimanerd

@mryashimora

I surveyed the salvage haul that some of the helpers had brought in. Some rocks, a broken car engine, several bits and pieces of what had once been a human. I sighed audibly. There was nothing useful. The best thing I could build with this was a garbage cannon. We had plenty of garbage canons.

Hey Elias.

Yeah Mairi?

I’m getting a radio wave frequency. It’s faint, but it’s there.

I snorted as I began to piece the salvage into a canon. The deep dark tunnels that made up the Metro 2.0 echoed the sound of the snort to enormous proportions. The lights flickered. Electricity was rare to come by these days. My suit was literally one of the most advanced pieces of technology on the entire planet. I listened to the drops of water that had always echoed through the tunnels.

Anyone we know?

I don’t think so…

Yeah. We wouldn’t be that lucky. Put it on.

"To anyone who is listening and in range of this frequency that is part of the resistance of humanity, we’re taking Manhattan when everything we got but we need your help . Meet us at the Brooklyn Bridge in New Jersey at sundown tomorrow. That is all".

Mairi, block this signal now.

What?! Why?

If “he” intercepts this signal, those resistance fighters are doomed.

Mairi was silent. She knew I was right. Moments later, the radio frequency jammed up. Anyone who tried to listen to the message would only hear static, unless Mairi allowed them access. I stood up.

Martin, prep the trains for FTL speeds. I need to be in New Jersey in three minutes.

Matin is my fifteen year old mechanic. He’s a grade one telepath and a good shot with a garbage canon. He turned towards me with an excited expression on his face.

Are we joining the resistance? Can I come?

I had all the time in the world to think about it. I had gained mastery over my power nearly twenty-five years ago. Now instead of my perception of time slowing down or speeding up. I could create a field of brainwaves that actually slowed down or sped up time in a certain area. Now that I had full mastery, that area was the size of a small city. It still took a bit of willpower to maintain, but not much. Not nearly as much as it used to.

Sure. Ask all the other helpers if they want to come as well, but remember, you have three minutes.

Soon a plethora of figures stood before me, each carrying whatever weapon they could make, salvage, or keep in good shape. Some of them were big, some of them were small. Some of them were young, some of them were old. Some of them had seen combat throughout their entire lives, some of them were still green. All of them were superhuman.

Mairi, make contact with that resistance leader. Tell him that the Metro 2.0 is at his service.

Already done. I’ve sent him three short bursts to convey the message. Each is encrypted heavily, but I can unlock the encryption for anybody who you deem trustworthy.

I turned to my motley crew. I heard the train pull in behind me. The driver tipped his hat to me.

Is this bucket of bolts ready for FTL transit?

The driver responded cheerfully.

As ready as she’ll ever be.

Alright crew, let’s ride.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By _Atomikill_

Gothic City Ruins- 5:47 PM

Kinda actually looks like ATK and Yashimora...
Kinda actually looks like ATK and Yashimora...

Atomikill stood in front of seven different resistance members, each one of them chained with adamantium cuffs as they kneeled before their rightful leader. Pacing back and forth in front of them, he sighed before looking out the large window to his throne room. Robotic servants all stood before the men, aiming guns at their heads as they awaited instructions.

"This will be the last time I ask. Where- is- Yashimora?" He turned his head slightly as he held his hands behind his back, red cape showing how he was royalty.

"Burn in hell!" One shouted. A second later, he was dead, on the ground.

"Kill the rest, except for number 7." Atomikill said as if he was saying the weather was bleak. The robots did so. Walking over, Atomikill grabbed the resistance fighter's throat as he lifted him up with ease.

"Where?" He said coldly, his voice like ice now.

"I-I don't know, man. Honest. He probably went without us. He- he'd do that, right?" He said, almost asking. Trying to stay alive. Desperation was his friend. But Atomikill had no care for friends. Breaking the window using the rebel's body, he held the poor man over a hundred story drop.

"P-PLEASE!" The poor man said.

"Where did you last see Yashimora?" Atomikill asked calmly.

"New Jersey, I swear to god, New Jer-" The man begged, before Atomikill snapped his neck with one hand and let him fall.

"Impudent fool. Repeat. Go, to New Jersey. Find them, and kill them. But bring Yashimora to me. I must kill him with my own hands." He said as he sat back on his throne. Repeat- the android he had built so many years ago- obeyed, walking out of the throne room.

Years ago, Atomikill was a hero- not wanting to kill any innocents whatsoever. But, one day, Atomikill realized that the nuclear reactor that blew up his home was no accident. A person knew that he had the gene to survive the reactor, and wanted to make him a weapon. Atomikill then considered all humans- and all life alike- to be worthless. After he annihilated the human race, he would kill himself. Ending the legacy of the homo sapiens for good.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora:

His mission had always been to protect humanity. He never thought he would outlive it.

Tyrant 13 hovered over the remains of New York City. There had been a resistance group here. They were gone now. The single ship it had taken to bring them down rushed up to take him as well. He would let it. His purpose was gone, his will drained after so many failures. He spread his arms and waited for the final blow to land. However, as its metallic occupants revealed their weapons, his radio crackled to life. "To anyone who is listening and in range of this frequency that is part of the resistance of humanity were taking Manhattan when everything we got but we need your help meet us at the Brooklyn Bridge in New Jersey at sundown tomorrow, that is all".

His eyes lit up with hope and he raised a hand. His palm burned with orange light that made the sky look like sunset. The ship paused in its assault, recognizing a threat. It was far too late for the machines, though. A spear of energy lunged from his palm, unleashing power that seared the tops from the buildings around it. Before even the slightest of chances to avoid the blast, the ship was struck. The blast leveled what was left of the city, stronger than any bomb made by man, launching debris into the stormy clouds that gathered, signaling the reawakening of a god. The sky lit up like a thousand suns were setting, and Tyrant charged towards the bridge, seeing now the robots who lurked there and the humans who tried to pass them. He dropped directly at the nearest robot fist first, hoping to capitalize on the diversion his blast had caused.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrYashimora

@_atomikill_: @web_flotsam:

"BOOM", a large explosion in the background at Manhattan cripples enemy's defenses on the other side of the bridge Mr. yashimora and 12 other resistance fighters were there when this happened. A hero of unknown origin swooped in destroying a large portion of Manhattan was some type of beam weapon power he saw flashing in the distance cutting skyscrapers like their scissors through paper! After seeing it yells to himself, "the hell"? thinking it's too soon to attack he saw the unknown superhero attacked the bridge hand by hand he then told his resistance fighters, "okay well I guess were starting early let's go"! they climb up on the ladder that is attached to the Brooklyn bridges support beams or structure and they'd start climbing Mr. yashimora not having the ability to fly like most superheroes he is forced to climb the ladder as well the clamp to the bridge. After the climb the ladder to get to the top of the bridge saying this unknown hero make works on the enemy soldiers, the resistance fighters start opening fire with their assault rifles try not to hit the unknown superhero and backing them up as best they can. Mr. yashimora then remembered that his pistol study bring with them from his home planet were long destroyed any can't incinerate or dissolve the enemy so instead he picks up his arc pistol still having some juice left from the old days of being in his organization that he started fires at one of the machines engaging the unknown hero.

As the unknown hero tears one of their machines and a half sheer brute force machine still being alive Mr. yashimora saves potentially his life by shooting a was left in machines head with his art pistol disabling the machine for good. Then unknown hero looked at him when all the sudden explosion from two more drop ships filled with 50 of the machines each swoop been Mr. yashimora yells at the resistance fighters telling them the fall back down into the ducks behind the bridge where they came from. Mr. yashimora still on top of the bridge making sure the resistance fighters survive the flight down the ladder fires off more rounds from his art pistol killing three more of the machines when then he ran out of ammunition. Where the machines looks at him grabs him by the neck actually lifting him off the ground as a 9 foot tall machine looks at him to identify's that he is caught yashimora for their Creator! yashimora using as much strength the as he could to try to pry the machines hands from his neck choking him it was no use he was not strong enough the machine then use its rocket propelled feet and dragged him by the neck in mid air to the dropship.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora: @web_flotsam:

Minuteman marched quietly through the burnt up fields surrounding New York. Well, not exactly quietly.

"Start spreadin' the news...I'm leavin' today...you know you want, to be, a part of it, New York, New York..."

Hmm, a crashed helicopter. Intriguing. Minuteman walked over and picked up an AK-47 from a charred skeleton. Strange-it was fully loaded. While guns weren't typically his MO, he needed to conserve his energy stores.

"Thanks, bud. I'll put it to good use."

Then, an explosion rocked the area. Stuff was happening! He decided to use the jump pack on the back of his suit to fly to the city. Teleporting, while considerably faster and cooler at the same time, would use up the energy he didn't have to waste. He was nearly there now...

Sighburr_Punk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sighburr_Punk

@mryashimora:@jack_:@shadowswordmaster:@becauseimanerd:@_atomikill_:@web_flotsam:

Chris Ward sat huddled in the remains of a building. There was nothing remarkable about him. He had short hair that was growing above the top of his head, his stubble was growing out of control, and his clothes were tatters. Once, he had been a hero; the bold kind. He wore a happy purple costume and fought crime with a team of weirdos a lot like him.

An audible Heh. Escaped Chris's lips. Those were the good, old days. Chris may have been very fit for a man in his fifties, but even now he was barely staying alive. Almost everyone he knew was dead. He was sure that not quite everyone he knew was dead, but probably at least ninety-nine percent.

A cup of instant noodles; today was a good day. He had managed to snatch this out of some old vending machine. Years ago, Chris would've been worried about his Celiac's disease. Now?

Another Heh.

Fuck the disease, I'm goddamn starving.

Chris tore the lid off the ramen, then tore the cup open; happily chomping down on the hard, dry noodle chunks.

Looks like my luck's improving...

BOOM!

Ah nuts...

Chris quickly sprinted up the staircase, up to one of the higher floors to look out the window. Going up to the roof was dangerous; he'd be spotted too easily. This was the safest floor: halfway up, halfway down. Things were getting messy. Looked like resistance.

Fools...just enjoy what life you have left. We're all waiting to die anyway...

Chris sighed and sat down on a crate he had by the window. He watched the ensuing war. He knew it was futile, but still, that little spark of a hero inside him longed to be there. To save the day.

He glanced over at a rotting wooden cabinet. It beckoned to him...

No. He told himself. Stinkeye is dead. Chris has to survive.

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora, @web_flotsam, @jack_, @shadowswordmaster

The general creaking sounds of the run down metro flew past as the train converted itself and its thirty-six passengers into pure tachyon particles. Ten seconds later we were at the New Jersey station. Judging from the sounds above, the resistance had started the fight without us. Everybody ran off the train. We were ready to fight. As we emerged into the fray through one of the hidden metro entrances, we saw an army of robots. They were about one-hundred strong and were marching towards a bridge.

Mairi, how many life signs under that bridge?

Twelve under it. Two above it. One flying towards our location with a jetpack.

It took me a millisecond to appraise the situation as decently hopeless. Unless of course half of the robots randomly shut down while thirty-six superhumans led a surprise attack against the enemy's flank.

Helpers, charge towards the flank. Martin, you're in charge.

But what are you going to do?

I'm going to even the odds.

And with that blue electrical energy crackled from my fingertips. I sent out a massive wave of electro-magnetic particles. Any robot or dropship the wave came into contact with would shut down for twenty-four hours. I watched as the huge wave took down line after line of robots. They all let out a high pitch wail as they were plunged into blackness. Only thirty of them figured out what was going on and put up some kind of ion shielding. Both of the dropships remained in the sky.

There. That should even things out a bit.

Elias, one of the resistance members is being dragged up to the dropship.

Why are they keeping him alive?

No idea. You can ask him when you save him.

Right.

Engaging the miniature solid rocket boosters on my boots, I jettisoned myself up to the robot. The roaring in my ears might as well have been nonexistent. I had used these boosters so many times, I was used to the noise.

Why hello there. Read any good world domination propaganda lately?

NEGATIVE. YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR ERADICATION.

I sighed before drawing my particle pistol and leaving a smoking hole in the robot's head.

I hate robots. They have no sense of humor.

That's when I noticed that the dropship weapons, which could level small cities, were now pointing directly at me.

Whoops.

Mairi, can you jam those guns?

Nope. Sorry, Elias.

It's fine. Not like I was planning on living much longer anyway.

I grabbed the guy that the now dead robot had been carrying by his neck. He looked dazed, but he was still conscious.

Hello. This is your pilot speaking. We are currently being threatened by city destroying weaponry, so please fasten your seatbelt and prepare for some minor turbulence. Thank you.

The dropship fired. Time slowed. The lasers shimmered as they approached at a snail's pace. I rocketed down to the bridge and put down the man.

Thank you for flying Air Venator. Do come again!

The lasers were still approaching rather slowly. In fact they weren't getting any closer at all. I had frozen the dropship in a slow state of time. The lasers would actually take several days to reach where I had been thirty seconds ago. I heard garbage canons firing below. I hoped that my troops could hold out a little longer against the robots, before they had to retreat back to the metro. I turned back to the guy in front of me.

So, who are you?

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora:

Tyrant 13 grappled with a robot struggling under his grip, only to find it suddenly going limp. He saw a man, clearly a leader, standing with a smoking gun. He gave the man a quick salute and turned to face the new forces reinforcing the ranks of the robots, not seeing the machine that grabbed his helper. Two dropships, one already landed. The other one, then. He launched himself like a cannon, slamming into the ship with as much force as he could muster. The ship tilted from the impact, one engine crushed, but Tyrant found he couldn't handle its descent. He was still too drained from his earlier blast.

The ship spiraled down and crashed on the side of the bridge. The robots on the bridge rushed over, seeking to rid themselves of a thorough nuisance. That worked fine for him. He extended his arm and fired off a round of finger beams. A round of explosions shook the bridge, and a large portion collapsed into the water below, taking Tyrant, the dropship, and a large portion of the robots with it. Unfortunately, these were all very heavy things. Drained even further, Tyrant desperately grabbed a severed bridge cable as the robots and dropship sunk around him. It looked like he'd be here a while. Hopefully somebody noticed him down here.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora: @sighburr_punk: @becauseimanerd: @web_flotsam:

When Pyrrhus finally made it to the bridge he saw that the party already started with out him.He notice that the was a huge battle going on at the bridge with the robots This was far worse then he imagine this too be but he was here to help out and that is what he was going to do.Staying behind cover watching the see very careful to see if there was something that he could shoot that wouldn't draw to much attention to himself."It's now or never he."He said to himself.He jumped right out of the cover and right into the battle.

Sliding too cover to make sure that he wasn't seen and to get a clear shot at one of the robots there.He found one that would do nicely that was paying attention to the bigger fight .He pulled both of his anti-proton guns out and shot a red beam out of both of them destroying it.That seemed easy enough but it wasn't paying attention so now he had to really get into to the fight now."This Pyrrhus to the resistance on the bridge I'm coming right behind where do you need the help."Making contact with anybody on the bridge is the key here but this seemed like it would back fire on him a lot.He continued to make his way from cover to cover taking crack shots at some of the robots at least three that he took down but the bigger fight was still a head of him.

Sighburr_Punk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora:@shadowswordmaster:@becauseimanerd:@web_flotsam:@_atomikill_:

This wasn't just some skirmish the rebels had thought up. This was a full-on goddamn war. The building shook as detonations rocked the Earth.

The fight's spreading...didn't realize there were this many super-humans still alive.

Chris sighed, and stepped off his box. If he wanted to find more food, he would have to go out in that madness. The rotting cabinet continued to beckon. Chris couldn't resist the urge any more.

Back when he was a hero, Chris used a special pair of goggles to fight crime. Now all he had left was a primitive version of them; they had run out of the trademark Stinkeye chemical. Now all they were good for was targeting things and using infravision. Useful for the world he now lived in, but the goggles reminded Chris too much of all he had lost.

At this point, Chris was going to lose the only thing he had left unless he put them on. He did so; the feel of the welding goggles pressed against his face inspiring a wave of nostalgia.

Ah, if they could only see me now...

Chris turned the goggles on, a HUD flickering to life before his eyes. Fiddling with the goggles, Chris readjusted to having the bright lights near his eyes. These would be helpful, but they wouldn't be much use in a fight anymore.

On the ground, near where he had eaten the ramen, laid Chris's machete. He had used it in ways he never would have imagined before Atomikill went nuts. Now, he was pairing it with the goggles.

Get in, get out. You'll have to cut through a small section of the fight, but you can be quick. Just think about the apple pie at the end of the tunnel.

Chris's stomach gurgled; ramen was not going to be enough to sustain him. He readied himself to sprint out of the building and through the fray.

3...2...1...Go!

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MrYashimora

@_atomikill_: @jack_: @web_flotsam: @sighburr_punk: @shadowswordmaster: @becauseimanerd:

"So, who are you?", the man said after rescuing him. Mr. yashimora looked up at him as he lied on the ground catching his breath and said,"yeah nice to see you two, but no really thank you". he looked at the rest of the supreme humans using their powers fighting the machines yet oddly almost evenly matched. The resistance fighters shooting their M-16s barely doing anything to the machines one group gets wiped out by a large fire blast coming from the mouth of one of the machines I look away disgusted on how many lives are being lost would so little they have left. No amount training could ever help against these machines they adapt to you so at first yes you succeed, but then they start winning they start adapting and then that's when you die!

I got up on my feet brushed off the dirt and tar that was on my close degree in white jacket I wore was no ordinary jacket no ordinary close in tights these were specifically designed over generations of my people the be almost indestructible but somehow someone is found the weakness to the suit being able to cut right through it as Mr. yashimora comes upon a large hole in the lower part of his chest in the suit but due to his regenerative ability he is healed completely. Looking for his two pistols he scatters deck as he stands there looking in all directions with his hawk-like vision finally finding them crushed from machine seconds later, the arc pistol as well being out of ammo he comes across wondered M-16s.

Mr. yashimora picks up the m-16 and names for the eyeballs or was considered the eyeballs of machine to use for their vision and line of sight fires upon them. not knowing how much damage a bullet would do to their exoskeleton fires at one of the machines from a long distance using very skilled accuracy like agent Claire back in the day, bullets bounce off the exoskeleton were the eyes would be an gets the tensions of three other machines including that one he shot at instead come right towards him!

Becauseimanerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: @_atomikill_: @web_flotsam: @shadowswordmaster: @sighburr_punk: @mryashimora:

Eli, was that Mr. Yashimora? He had the same figure and face.

It might have been... This just goes to show what four or five years without a haircut can do to a person.

The battle was getting worse. The fourteen remaining robots were adapting to our attacks. The smell of flesh, blood, and burning metal filled the air. As I began to rush back into the fray, I heard a thump and felt a slight tickling sensation.

Elias, I think the robots can breath fire now...

Gee Mairi, what gave that away?

The robot, who was just now realizing I wasn't dead, stopped trying to kill a fireproof man with fire and instead tried to crush me with his fists. I flipped up into the air, landing on the robot ever so slightly. In that single moment that I was standing on the robots back, I sent a good 3,000 volts through the robots system. I landed back on the ground with a smirk, before turning back to my victim. He was perfectly fine.

ALL SYSTEMS AT FOUR-HUNDRED PERCENT CAPACITY. COMMENCE TERMINATION.

Well, that didn't work.

At an amazingly fast speed, the robot surged towards me with the intent of using its newfound strength to eradicate me. Then it started going slower.... and slower...... and slower. I once again drew out my particle pistol.

Tell me. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

N... E... G... A... T... I... V... E.

I fired, leaving a small smoking crater where the robot's chest should have been.

What a waste of a perfectly good quote.

Eli, you know that guy who just blew up a large portion of this bridge to destroy some robots?

Yeah...

Well he's now dangling off of a bridge cable.

I'm on it.

Once again engaging my thrusters, I rocketed towards the location of my fellow resistance member. When I reached his location, I had to whistle. Blowing a hole that big in a bridge like this with no effort at all was impressive. I rocketed down to him and reached out my hand for him to grab.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: @_atomikill_: @shadowswordmaster: @sighburr_punk: @mryashimora:

Just when he thought nobody was going to notice him down here, a hooded armored man flew down to help him, extending a hand. Tyrant stretched to meet him, hoping that they could hold his weight, nearly 210 pounds due to his size and armored skin. He didn't have enough chi to fly, but he could at least hover, lowering his weight. "Thanks. I'll help out again when I get back to full power."

Sighburr_Punk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_:@_atomikill_:@shadowswordmaster:@mryashimora:@web_flotsam

The bright side of being a non-meta was that the robots were distracted by the more powerful fighters, and Chris was able to dash through the field, ignoring most of the fighting. He had to ignore the blood and beatings and...are those flames?

Wow. Fire-breathing robots? That's ridiculous...

Chris ducked through an advancing robot's legs and sprinted forward. He turned back to taunt the machination. "Looks like your balls are too-"

Argh!

Chris had run facefirst into another robot. He fumbled to get up, narrowly avoiding a blast from some kind of laser. It looked like he was surrounded for the moment. He turned to the first robot (which was charging up another energy blast) "I, uh...take back that thing about your balls..." Chris gripped his machete.

"ERROR: LIE DETECTED."

Chris grinned and shrugged. "Okay, maybe not, but ah...I'd rather not become toasted."

Chris rolled behind the robot he had crashed into just as the laser was fired. The blast tore through the second robot like paper.

Very helpful paper. Chris thought, taking note of his not-deadness.

He kept running, heading towards what appeared to be a break in the warzone.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora: @becauseimanerd: @web_flotsam: @sighburr_punk:

The explosion pushed him back and caused him to hit and red broken car.The that implants in his body were able to protect him form the hit but it still really hurt and started to bleed a bit.He drop one of his pistols from the hit by accent.He was getting old and this fight proves that and a dangerous thought came to his mind.He wonder if this was it, if this was he was going to go out.Thinking about while trying to find the other pistol and decided no this will not be the end .He aimed the pistols and fired some more beam of anti protons at two robots that were in the air. destroying them with the red and black beams that came out of it.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: @sighburr_punk: @web_flotsam: @becauseimanerd:

As new found allies show off the testament of their strengths on what was left of the Brooklyn Bridge Mr. yashimora starts to remember these allies from way back when before the war and before all the death. He gathers up with strengths he has grabs on one of the machine still standing after all the chaos and explosions from his allies destroying the machines and punches when the machines through its head destroying it or disabling for good. Now that the bridge was clear of all hostile's they could continue on to Manhattan leaping over the large gap in the destroyed Brooklyn Bridge he reaches the barricade at the enemy made the keep out intruders. He then took out his sword it having the power to extend and shipshape into any shape or object it extends with the tip of it turning into a wrecking ball punching towards the barricade destroying it in one loud crash.

After the sword re-extend's and turns back into a sword on the tip from a wrecking ball Mr. yashimora puts away his sword yells to everybody saying, "come on I got through its go"! as Mr. yashimora ones through the barricade he sees the state of the city, destroyed, buildings and skyscrapers barely hanging on to their structural integrity, parked cars and taxis of police cars from the olden days filled with mold rest, no lights in the entire city but at the castle on liberty Island which is where they needed to go. just then two remaining dropship's carrying the usual amount machines stopped and hovered right in front of the bridge they needed the cross to get to the castle is a giant behemoths like machine stands at the head of the bridge with forearms to large evil red looking eyes and a body that looked like a football player stared at Mr. yashimora waiting for him to make his move!

Sighburr_Punk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:@mryashimora:@web_flotsam:@becauseimanerd

Almost there...

Chris's luck was true to form; right when he would have gotten to a safe point, Atomikill sent reinforcements.

"God damn it."

Those things were huge. They may have been distracted by the rebels, but Chris saw one of the robot's soulless eyes lock onto him for a brief moment. Even if he had escaped, the robot would be able to track him.

Guess I always manage to drag myself into these things...

Chris slipped into the crowd of rebels and poked one guy in the ribs.

"Hey sonny, mind helping me out here?"