agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By agent_Musashi
No Caption Provided

As the Federation Warps into system around Earth they surround it making an absolute defense line. due to their mass numbers everybody would see them on earth in orbit just by looking up sometimes, their existence was known in alien race here to help but they didn't know that, mass panic and hysteria filled the human race they were all thinking the same thing, alien invasion but it wasn't from them it was from another race that evil phrase it's been around for millions he years they call themselves the Suratch! the Suratch raw highly advanced race that use dark matter engines and weapons for their technologies, their species thrives on killing off other species and taken their resources and a was earth time now!

Federation, a intergalactic alliance between five races saw earth as a place of beauty a place the fall back on if anything ever happened to their planet, so they all agreed to protect it first stage was making the strategic weaponized operation Regiment division or SWORD as was more known by second stage was if there was any impending alien attack they would use the full force of their fleets to defend it.

the stage is set, the Suratch fleet is behind the moon numbering in the hundreds of thousands, this is sure to be an epic fight but how many casualties will there be? With the Haseo yashimora in a coma after the battle of Asgard, agent Musashi nearly dead in the hospital from the horseman attack, only the Federation who they both work for can save them in less than villains and the heroes of earth unite in stopping this evil!

800 hours though orbit, Mars

No Caption Provided

Mars station was a strategic position for the Federation, it had enough room on the surface to start mining operations for minerals the make the ships after finding a big pocket of a metal known as Xirtomn under Mars surface. If fleet of 150 dreadnoughts in the flagship of the Federation fleet the Legacy undock's and heads towards earth. Will they arrive in time to save the fleet from other Nile edition and will they have enough fire power to stop them? the fleet at Mars station has enough firepower to take on earth and its mightiest heroes and villains but does it have enough to take on the Suratch? as they set off leading the fleet is Adm. Zabanya, a master at strategic military positioning and a military tactical forecaster the best of the best. in the past he one hundred and 70 battles all because of his tactical forecaster hopefully he can win this one! as the hundred 50 dreadnoughts and the flagship Legacy jump the faster than light travel heading towards earth they wonder if they'll get there in time and if earth and the human race will still be alive!?

AS the Federation Feet gets in position for the attack, the Suratch attack laying waste to more then 200 ships in the first 5 minutes! drop ships head towards Earths surface, millions of them, carrying enough forces to conquer two worlds! laser flashes fill earth's orbit as a massive space battle erupts, at the same time the US government, United Nations and strategic weaponized operation Regiment division engage to drop ships and enemy ground forces all over the world! will there be saviors this day or just more casualties? Of the human race survive or will it perish is up to the heroes and even the villains to become heroes today! As the Suratch drop ships landed every continent in every city voting off their 10 story tall warriors from their 8 feet tall warriors from their tanks and fighters and even a giant sea monster the US government nickname the Ragnarok! cities burn brighter than Gothic city all around the world craters filled some continents from orbital bombardments and ships crashing into the planet is a fight to end all flights who will survive and will die starts now!

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@agent_musashi: @mryashimora@_atomikill_@shadowswordmaster

http://media.tumblr.com/7482411ea8b6eb9c48efd0fff1104ba3/tumblr_inline_mfv0uwGwQ51r16974.gif

Nichi couldnt help but gaze at the sky. He didnt have to use the Stargaze Eye to see the random sparks sparkle across the horizon. Nichi had enough experience to tell what was happening.

"Things are going to get interesting, Nobu. I hope SWORD can modify Odin quickly. We are going to need it. I wonder if I should record this for Mr Yashimora. when he eventually awakes?"

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_musashi: Admiral Bishop Zenrös. One of the lead commanders of the followers of Goliath and a true Lotmarkan. Admiral of a section of the fleet and a bishop in the religion, one of the most feared yet respected beings of the Followers. "Admiral, Suratch ships set off the Milky Way tripwire." Zenrös looked from his chair and stared to the screens above. The ships orbiting the desert rock of Mars and the human inhabited planet of Earth. "Set a connection to the fleet, set up a Frixic disguise over the line."

Communication screens on the Suratch ships flickered on showing a squid-like being staring at the screen, a Frixic. "Suratch, what are you doing invading The Milky Way, we were using Earth for mining and enslaving the locals. You don't have galactic authority to take our planet. We demand you take your conquest elsewhere or else feel the wrath of our armies!"

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

@agent_musashi: @boschepg:

He was in a meeting or a video conference in Neo Carthage when he was disturb by one of his drones that came to him about something bad happening in space ."Well now I guess it's time to get down to business get the forces that are ready to get to drop ships as soon as posable and get our new machines ready to get it's time fro them to see action."He said while disconnecting from the meeting to save it for another time.

No Caption Provided

He made his way to the drop ship hanger bay where the drop ships were getting ready and also the new machines are being hook up to some of the drop ships.These new machines were his idea of heavy armor to act like tanks but making them better then tanks with there advance armor that can take a armored pricing rounds and there two main guns were like machine guns with explosive rounds .He had four of these as prototypes."Well now get Markus and tell him get of ten of his best men up here now."Ptolemy could smell fuel for the drop ships and heard the metal on metal sounds from his drones coming in to get ready to go on the drop ships.He walk toward some drones to check if they are ready and then check if his specialize armor his on correctly.His armor can deflect small arms and metal blades .He waited for the rest of his force to get here while that is going he whistles an Polish tune.

Ult_Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_musashi:

UK, Stonehenge

Jack and Grind set up a 'welcoming committee' with the courtesy of some of the regional members of Hero Eclipse, archaic fellows who terrorised this stretch of land before paper was invented. When bastard abrahamics preach about their old man who sat above the clouds, some are more famous than others but they are united for one cause. To protect their food supply, they were here first and if anyone else wants a piece of the pie they better stand in line.

Death-Gore chomps on a cigarette, five 'superpowers' will be used and they are called such because they are on par with world powers. One of them is enough to devastate modern civilisation, five is used to show how much he is serious about keeping them off his turf. Ice forms around the hulking figure, as the meat-puppet chuckled in glee at the genesis of frigid stalagmites. Looking up and locking up on the ships that are about to land on earth.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By boschePG

@shadowswordmaster:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8f2d4e248cb70859c738452d2b5191fb/tumblr_mfvevqKxk61rkmepyo1_500.gif

There were three SWORD members that totally adored Nichi upon the base. They admired his every move and even enshrined every mech Nichi piloted as Odin class, privately naming its docking bay as Valhalla. They are the Valkyrie (above pic, NPC bubblegum)

"Commander Maeda," one of the pilots shouted as he raced across the deck floor with the other two pilots not too far behind him. "There has been a summons for the ten best men to prepare for the counter offensive above America which you are assigned." With a devilish grin he continued, "There are mechs involved, Commander Maeda."

"Mechs?" the term perked Nichi's interest. "Who is leading the offensive?"

"Commander Wolodyjowski," all three said in unison.

http://media.tumblr.com/f9b9690222816c62a203ba9c71c0c55a/tumblr_inline_mjf98b10PD1qz4rgp.gif

"Wolodyjowski? I hear he is very good. I hope he is on par with Mr Yashimora." The thought raced through his head with a dumbfounded look. "Is Odin ready?"

"Yes..." all three said in unison once again.

"Than I guess its best I dont keep him waiting." With a touch of his bracelet, Nichi's clothing transformed into his SWORD pilot outfit.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cf8b1488077e43547405fc670f669326/tumblr_mii09cDDlL1rr56cmo3_500.gif

(short time jump to you)

"Commander Wolo. It is so good to finally meet you. I am Nichi Maeda and I brought my mech," Nichi said as he stared at his new acquaintance's mechs. It wasnt Odin, but it was formidable. "Such a great mech, Wolodyjowski. You must be an exceptional pilot. It will be an honor to fight alongside you above America."

(OOC- incase you are wondering, Nichi is all bubblegum, goofy)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@boschepg:

"Same here Commander Maede glad to see I'm getting some help here that is for sure."Having a sigh of relief in the matte of him getting some back up to help with the defense and the hangar was equaly getting ready for the attack also with drones and non drones getting to work."

My piloting skills are good but not the best and we are going to need all of the help we can get to defend America from this alien treat from space."Saying with a small and yet pride full smile on his face and look at Maeda in a confusing matter that he was not sure if he heard correctly.He thought he heard Maeda said he was a commander in SWORD when did this happen or was this something that was in his deal with SWORD the first time he meet them.

"I hope you got some you for men ready and what is this about me being a Commander in SWORD this is new to me Maeda ?"He had his hands on his hips .He had intent of figuring out the the reason behind this strange title for the man that own Neo Carthage.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_man_standing His very presence chilled the already cold air. Number One stood high on a tall Ontario building, a metallic god with burning hieroglyphics marking him against the gray sky. "Pack. Report." Number Two dashed invisibly fast through the streets, eyes darting back and forth. "Nothing." Number four flew over the city, carrying Number Three. "No signs of aliens." Number Three's coldly metallic voice carried over the shared communication network. "Negative." Number Five mumbled from his hiding spot just outside the city.

"Keep lo- Wait." His words stuck in his throat. Life swarmed the skies above him. Not like he knew, but numerous. A veritable feast of beings, to many to comprehend. "New plan. Find backup. Hero, villain, I don't care. This may well be the most extensive threat we've ever directly tackled."

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By boschePG

@shadowswordmaster:

No Caption Provided

"You are so silly, CommanderWolodyjowski. You are the on-site member of SWORD. I am sure you know that By-laws 32, section 114B, paragraph 36 section G, clearly state that the on-site SWORD officer in charge may take command of any procedure in planetary matters with SWORD and other governmental principalities," Nichi giggled. "I do not want to step on any toes and you appear to be doing a fine job. Plus, Mr Yashimora tends to send me on missions by myself. I dont think he trust me outside of my Valkyries."

As for men, my Valkyrie squad did accompany me. They are fully trained and are ready if need be. Im sure we will do fine against the invasion. If you want I can get a calculation of the situation.

With a snap of his fingers, Nichi's Valkyries appeared as called. It was an awkward routine they had managed when ever Nichi so desired. It was part of their dedication.

No Caption Provided

Commander Wolodyjowski, please meet my Valkyries. Nichi moved over to Wolo in a whisper. If you could use them it would be great. I tend not to leave them any battle action when we go out.

Nichi called out one of the three. Asaka, please tell the Commander what we are up against.

No Caption Provided

She tried to refrain from laughter as she spat out what she knew. She was the optimistic one yet right in alot of her calculations with her own way of communication.

A planetary invasion with unknown numbers...

Unspecified weaponary...

Against the ten of us...

Over America...

All day...

Every day...

Them and us...

Right now...

Seasons greetings...

Nichi placed his hand upon his chin. Hmm...so you are saying that you would bet on us if given the chance.

Asaka's laughter began to get louder. Exactly.

Nichi turned to Wolodyjowski, That better for you because it works for me?

these guys are like the anime comedy relief. if you dont understand them, its a good thing, lol