Kado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kado

[Alternate Kado-Version 1 Look 1]

A race that had given a new definition to the term state-of-the-art. A race that were centuries past the development of any other extraterrestrial beings. Even the notorious humans. Recently his own kind questioned his position on the throne. It had been long ago, that they’d actually seen him lift his spear. Hundreds of years ago. Was he still fit to rule over a ravenous race? Apparently him teaching them the tools of survival had not been enough. He was asked to once again prove himself. It was an offer he simply could not resist. It was a fighter of their choice. A boastful young one from, planet Terra. Aside from the arrogance the opponent had, his level of power was nearly god like. He would surely due, however there was no doubt in the gladiator’s mind that he had won the match before had started.   

The Astral Monarch stood motionless, with his futuristic gladiator armor. In the stands of the arena, he spoke to his entire Neogladiator race. He spoke in a language, unknown to any race other than his own. “Today! I shall once again prove, that I deserve the right of Neogladiator Monarch. If I am defeated, I will surely remove myself from the position. But until that mystical, majestical, magical, moment comes I will be monarch!”  They all settled down in the stands, as he awaited his challenger. He began to test his skills on the tranquil atmosphere. His strikes had been so fast, so agile it as if you could see the yellow aura following after the spear’s head. He dug his hi-tech boots, deep into the soil of the arena. An entire era ago, he had created ultimate blood shed for anyone who deceived him, and frankly he didn’t mind doing it again.

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Simon Williams

Wonder Man was enjoying his Intergalactic adventure. Recently He landed on the Planet Terra, It’s beauty was beyond that of any he had encounter well except of course Ms.Marvel, Scarlet Witch, She Hulk and Kimiko Cronos. The Terrians were Peaceful and Elegant people, who rarely engaged in Battle. Simon seemed to be a Hero there, for they know who He was and what He does. Even their King, bowed at his divine Presences. The People of Terra treated him with Loyalty and He had become their Protector during his Short Stay. As The Hollywood Icon was in the “Meditation Chamber”, being feed Fruits and watched as the Beautiful Women with Sapphire blue skin, long black silky hair, Breasts as big as Watermelons and backside firm as Sour melons, “entertain him”. Wonder Man was most Intrigued with them, but his Pleasant stay at Terra would soon come to an End. Simon was challenge by a Race who wishes to test their Leader and his Right to sit on their Throne as their Dictator.  He gladly accepted as for Today, SW would end the Streak and long reign of a Powerful Lord, whom could take it to Mr. Muscle.

Simon was navigated to Planet Astra, flying to Speed, his Ionic Energy had him flying through out the Cosmic with Speed, whose exact limits is yet to be reached. Wonder Man landed on the Planet Astra and unlike Terra, It was Civil and not bad looking, but not good looking and Violent. The Astral People were Fierce, Fearful, and Loyalty to its Leader, but The Leader must be the Same to them. As SW walked towards the Coliseum where Gladiators battle to the Death as Entertainment for the People, He took a raggedy brown Hooded Robe to hide his Face to avoid trouble, newcomers on Planet Astra do not go walking on their Land as They could on planet Terra. This Experience reminded him of the one on War world where He fought their Champion and War lord Mongul, after winning, Simon W left with his Life and Freedom.  Coming within a Small Radius of the Coliseum, Wonder Man saw a Woman, who appeared to look poor as She dressed in Rags in an Alley with either her Son or Brother surrounded by six large men. They were attempting to mob them and rape the Women. She screamed for dear life but people roamed through the Street ignoring her Cry.

Terrian Woman: HELP US PLEASE!

Terrian Boy: HELP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP US!

Terrian Man#2: Shut up, Runt! Don’t make us hurt You.

Terrian Man #1: Yah, do what He says.

Terrian Woman: YOU SIR WITH THE HOOD CAN YOU HELP US PLEASE, PLEASE!

Terrian Man #6: Piss off or DIE!

I’m sorry Madame; I have business to attempt to.

One of the Men knocked her Brother out, and He fell to the Ground, then Two of the Men held her down, as One unzipped his Pants. Simon walked off slowly but stopped his Good Conscious and Heroic Ego could not let the Innocent people get harmed. WM walked back to the Alley and said to the Men, Please let them go, I’ll pay You.

Terrian Man# 4: You’re Dead!

One of the Terrian Man took what little Money the Two had left and ran up the Alley away from the Commotion. The Terrian men all jumped at him, and held Simon down on the stone Ground. They pounded away at him, but Wonder Man stood behind them and watched as they wasted their Energy on an After image being to Dumb to notice that they were pounding at Air. Simon laughed and charged at them, kicking one of the man in back of his Head, snapping his Neck. Ducking down punching two of them in their Rib Cage, cracking their Ribs and damaging their Internal Organs. The Other three fled of their Life, The Hollywood Icon helped up the Boy and Woman. Using his Superhuman Speed, He caught and brought back the Terrian Man who took their Money. Forcing him to give it back, The Woman and Boy expressed their Gratitude to him, saying.

Woman: THANK YOU KIND SIR, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Boy: THANK YOU!

Wonder Man flew to the Coliseum with the Terrian Thug in his Left Hand, as He landed in the Area, the Crowd seemed to boo him, and few cheer from him. Facing his Opponent, SW threw the Terrian Scum at the Lord’s Feet, saying, How Noble of your People to rob and rape their own kind. You clearly don’t deserve the Loyalty and trust of these People, nor the Throne. You are just as Low as this Scum who would rob the Poor. Wonder Man stood tall in his Trademark costume, with his Favorite Crimson Leather Jacket, his Black and Red Spandex Costume, and his Prada Shades, which reveal his eyes which had no irises. His entire eyeball is permeated with shifting spots of energy, presumably the ionic energy that gave him his power. His Black sleek Hair blew in the Western Winds, The Showstopper stood await for his Battle to commence, with his Mind clear and focused as his Ionic Energy. The Coliseum was resembled that of Warlord, the Crowd surrounded them. The Coliseum looked ancient as If not used for years. Are You choosing Weapons? Because I rather Five finger Mary, Weapons are too early to use and so uncivilized, but what do You know about being Civilize, when your People mistreat each other.