User Lists: 12

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@darkchild: (I have no idea I do not think there was a winner because the last match didn't finished at all.)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@mastermouse: @shadowswordmaster: Leon got out of the car and lit up another cigarette and looked at the house. "Something does not feel right. "He turned to both of his friends. "I have to warn you right now. You might see me do things beyond your comprehension so don't judge me for the things i might have to do." He walked up to the door waiting for the others.

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@ragman1138:"Im a mouse that woke up one day with superpowers.I kind of doubt Ill be surprised by what you can do,but who knows maybe I will be" Mistro said following Leon out of the car and too the door.
@shadowswordmaster[I completely missed the notifications Idek how dude sorry lol]

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: @mastermouse:

He look at the old mansion and it's surroundings to see if there anything that pops up with his human eye.The mansion itself was not big but still bigger then some of the houses around here and wonder why it's abandon , by the looks of the mansion it seems to be a two stories tall and have a left and right wing. Sawyer's Cybernetic eye went to work and start to examine with inferred to see what in there that gives off heat.What he saw was a few rats crawling around and some heaters that was install much later after the mansion's was first build up but nobody in the mansion itself.Turned off the inferred and walk up to the door and open it up.

"There is nobody in here but a few rats so let's split up and look around the mansion to find what is this mansion purpose ."

The interior of the mansion had what a lot of mansion had , a big stair case and a lot of doors going to different rooms. The first place he is going to check the study to see if there is any information there he can used.

"I going to find the library or the study room in this place and we meet back in an hour ."

He look around and heading up the stairs to start his search for the study in the mansion .Sawyer to look in the left wing of the mansion to see if the study is in that area of the mansion.

Nikki_Sixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when I have time might thoroughly check this out

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pro_nelson: Django shook his head as a sign of agreement and started to walk towards their objective, hoping to uncover such mistery quickly.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: @mastermouse: Leon walked into the mansion looking at everything on the walls. Then the floor and back at everyone. "I'm going to check to see if there's a basement in this place. If not then I'll search the right wing." and with that Leon pulled his black bladed knife from his belt which had a dark red handle with a black blade with gold Japanese writing on the blade and walked off into the dark before throwing walkie talkies at mistro and Sawyer. "Any of you find anything of interest. Tell me"

MasterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster@ragman1138 Mistro strolled into the mansion,it looked old and like it had been untouched for a while,dust was collecting on the paintings and furniture and walls,Leon tossed a walkie talkie to Mistro,Mistro caught it and saw Leon went left and Sawyer went right.
"I guess Ill search upstairs then?" Mistro asked rhetorically as he set up the stairs.
Stairs were always annoying for him,he was short and had to lift his legs high to get up each step,as he trotted up the stairs he noticed it was really dark upstairs without a light switch in sight. Ah wonderful,Im in murderville mansion and the upstairs is dark. Mistro thought as he reached the top of the staircase,he looked over the railing and felt so high up,but got a weird feeling he was going to be pushed so he pulled away,turning around he saw nothing but the darkness and two long hallways going both left and right.
He decided hed start with left so he began walking,the dim glow of his G.D.S just barely lit the area in front of him,drawing his sword,Mistro continued forward scanning the rooms,looking for a light switch.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: @mastermouse:

Searching room by room and he didn't find the study but he came across a door that had the words "Study" written on the wood above the door.Sawyer open the door to see a light room with candles lighting room and open books across a huge desk.Walking towards the desk and wondering what the books might hold and find anything that might help in the investigation .When looking thought the books he relies that these book were journals about some sort of ritual involving dead and living beings.In Sawyer's mind this was a cult but a few books involving a ritual and the case the he read might explain what is going on but when he found a piece of paper and on it was a place and time. The place was a house in the center of town and the time was tonight at midnight .He took the paper and put it in his pocket but the the candles went out in the room and he heard growling coming from the house but it sounds like it was a lot of them in the mansion.He tuned on the mansion in his cybernetic eye to see thought he dark.

He hold up the walkie talkie to his mouth.

"Did anybody hear the growling coming from the house because were not alone here so watch out."

He walk out the study and look both ways of the hallway , in the right of him he saw what looks like walking corpse or zombies.

"Great zombies I guess this was a trap."

In a second he ejected his sword from his right arm and ruined the right sleeve of his suit.Holding his blade tight in his hand and charged into the crowd of zombies with lightning speed, with each slash he closely aimed for the arms and legs so that the zombies were not trouble for him in the future.

He started to walk away from the zombies who were trying crawl to get him.In his mind this mansion holds more secrets then he thought at first.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@mastermouse:

@shadowswordmaster:

Leon was in the basement as he heard the growling. Then he heard sawyer on the walkie talkie. "Yea i hear it....sounds like a pissed off bear." Then his attempt at humor was drowned as he heard movement. "Scratch that....to soft for a bear. sounds like a..." He saw the corpse walking towards him, then 3, 5 7 and 10. "Like a dead man walking." Then the corpse smacked the walkie talkie from leon's hands. Leon pulled both his assassin blades and they burst into flames. leon slashed through 3 of them decapitating them and lighting them ablaze. He knew that zombies would be nuterolized if they lost there head since the brain couldn't tell the body to move, and being light ablaze would burn there dried bodies to nothing more than ash. He could have destroyed them much easier but it would hurt more and he wanted to save that for later. He threw his burning blades into 2 others burning them alive and pulled his regular blade and decapitated the rest. He flicked his wrest and the knives flew back into there holders and leon sheathed his blade. He walked over to a corpse of a ritual looking man. He must have been overrun by his own creations. He pulled a paper from his pocket and he lit his cigarette lighter so he could read it. In the dim flickering light from his 4-20 lighter, it seemed like it was a cult ritual instruction paper although leon couldn't make out the language it was in. Maybe sawyer could help with this. He thought to himself. His cyborg mind was most likely fluent in most languages. Leon heard more growling and at this point grabbed his walkie talkie from the floor and after spitting flames at the oncoming lone corpse he radioed the others. "These dead are even less at rest than i am. Sawyer i found something but i cant make it out. maybe you can." he sat on one of the decapitated corpses. "have you guys had any luck?"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"I found some books and journal down in the study and a time and place for something that is happening tonight, I will be there soon and watch there seems to be other forces at work."

While trying to find is way to the basement made a map of each hallway he has been though, each time he goes down one he found more zombies in each of them and does the same thing to them what he did to the last bunch he meet.

Finally reach the door to the basement but when he is about to open he heard a loud roar coming from behind him and when he look back and nothing was there only darkness and the sounds of the zombies around the mansion.

Opening the door and trying to find Leon and the he spotted his friend fighting the last of the zombies here.

"Nice work here Leon and watch out I think there is some else hear besides these walking corpses."

He look at Leon and saw he handle the zombie with ease.

"You said that you have something for me to read?"

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ownagepants

A giant zombie came charging at detective kale kale raised his arm and a magic symbol appeared on his hand he fired ice shards at the zombie ripping it to pieces this quickly killed the weak opponent "huh zombies that makes sense but that does raise more questions why are they only in these places and why are the townspeople so unwilling to talk guess it is time to do some more investigating "kale mad his way into the barn to check things out.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: "i do" leon said as he pulled out the bloody piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to sawyer. "I took it off what looks like a priest of some sorts but i have no idea what it says.. figured since your part robot, you might have a language in your database that would match this." he said wail drinking a flask of what appeared to be blood. "it makes no sense to me but at least you found a date and time for whatever is going on here." he was still sitting on the corpse which moved occasionally and made noises but leon seemed not to pay it any attention.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Sawyer took the paper from Leon's hand and took a closer look at it.The language match some of the books in the study is what he first found out about it.Then tried to find other languages similar to it to find some match words but he found little to nothing about but it could have something do with the meeting tonight but what he recognize is that there is a crest of sorts on the bottom that matches the mansion former owners.

"I recognize that crest here but the language doesn't come on any language around but this is same type I found in the study."

Sawyer paused for a moment to think of some ideas what the writing could be anything from a spell to a code that only a few people know about .What ever it is one thing for certain is that something is going down tonight and that can not be a good thing for the team.

"We need to regroup and find Mistro to make sure we don't split up and get into more danger then it is already and keep your eyes open because I feel something that is not a zombie is roaming though these halls."He look at Leon though his cybernetic eye.

He started to make his way to the entire of the basement where he heard the same roar but closer.This was not good Sawyer thought in this robotic mind.Then a huge bloody fist smash though the door and ripped the door in half and what was on the other side is a hulking beast but a closer look reveals that this monster had blades instead hands on it's arms and the smell of the beast is one of decay flesh .

The first thing that Sawyer did was to jump away from the monster to get some distance between him and the monster.

@ownagepants

When looking though the barn it smiles just like any other barn expect from the corpses of dead people in it.There was some paper that had information with a time and a address on it and the time was midnight and the address was that same address to the center of town which where city hall was at.

When Kale read the paper more noises came outside of the barn.The sounds themselves like there was more then ten people outside groaning and trying to get in the barn.The people that were trying to get in were corpses that were clawing to get in the barn.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: leon jumped back as well observing the giant monster like corpse that just blasted through the door. "yea i'm thinking your right" leon said as he pulled his blade which glowed with an eerie ghostly blue glow, "looks like i;ll have to put him to rest again." leon shot foward at the bezerker looking thing and attempted to drive his blade through the corpses skull.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: @ragman1138:

The undead monster charged right at Leon with the intent to kill anything in it's path.Leon put the sword right into the monster head where the scream of the monster heard though out the mansion.Sawyer still had some human left in him , covering his ears from the scream with his hands.

Then the monster slowly walks towards and finally fell down with Leon's sword right though it.

"I think it is time for us to leave this room before more shows up meet me in the study maybe you can find more stuff there then I couldn't find." Sawyer said after uncovering his ears.

Sawyer look at the undead monster on the floor and thought in his mind what else lives in these walls.Then with haste he make his way to find Mistro.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Leon watched as the monster died but its scream of agony had no effect on him, "yea...they dont seem all that frendley" leon said as he walked out." where's the study at?"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Sawyer turned around and made look at Leon.

"The study is in the right wing the fourth door on the left and watch there my be more than zombies here."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Leon nods and he walks into the study. "a lot of black magic it seems." he looks around. "seems pretty normal." Leon goes to the basement and bumps a torch causing the wall to open up revealing an old dirt tunnel

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mastermouse: @ragman1138:

Sawyer stared at the old tunnel that just been open by Leon bump on the torch next to the door.In his robotic eye Sawyer can see though the darkness by using night vision to see in the dark and what see was nothing but air down the dark tunnel.

"From what I see in there ,their seems to be nothing in the tunnel."

Sawyer wonder if this is another trap that this mansion has to offer.Then he took out the walkie talkie and try to get a hold of Mistro.

"Mistro this is Sawyer we found a secret tunnel down here and planning to investigate , come down to the basement and regroup with the Leon and myself and the basement is next to the entrance of the first floor of the left wing so get here fast as you can."

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ownagepants

Kale stood over the pile of corpses a minute ago they had been gunning for kale but now they were unmoving As kale lit his cigarette he looked around and decided to head to the farmhouse he made his way to the decrepit old farmhouse and mad his way inside "hello and living or dead people in here".

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:

The farmhouse itself seem to be as old as the barn but better built . The house how ever seem to know that something is miss and trouble was coming it's way.When Kale walk into the house it was clean in and well kept but on a big table in the house were papers of sorts and books that seemed to be ever old and ever different then it would seem.

The house started to shake for three seconds and stop but not before making a mess of the place .The the furniture in the house started to move towards Kale in a manner that some would say hostile.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: I don't think he's coming" leon said. "maybe we should just go see where it leads." and with that leon picked up a torch and started walking down the tunnel.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Sawyer look at Leon and then look back at the door way maybe it's better to check out the tunnel and see what it holds and the mouse seems that he can take care of himself .Leaving someone behind like this is something that Sawyer didn't like to do for a couple like losing someone to the enemy or not knowing if there alight or not.

"Alright but I don't like leaving someone behind like this."

When Sawyer said that he started to catch up to Leon but when he did he heard a sound that seems to be a scraping sound coming from in front of them and what he saw through the darkness he saw bloody dolls like child's toy and bloody mannequins coming right towards them in a slow walk it seems dragging there feet on the hard ground.When he saw this he active he laser eye and took out two mannequidns in a row .

"Leon we have have company a head of us.'

He took another look at the slow moving dolls and mannequins .He saw that there was three mannequins left after taking out the two and at least eight small dolls still intact walking towards them with the intent of killing them.

"Destroy them."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster:
He'll be fine" Leon said. watching sawyer with his pale yellow eyes. Leon raised the torch when he heard the scrapping noise and the light illuminated the dolls. "Dolls?" leon said as they grew closer. and after hearing sawyers orders he closed his eyes and opened his right eye and sent cursed black flames soaring right fo the dolls in an attempt to incinerate them

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

When Sawyer gave the order to destroy the twisted creatures in front of them.Leon within seconds black flames in engulf the twisted dolls and mannequins and the high screams that they made when the black flames covered there bloody bodies .They made made no sounds when they melt into the ground.

"I'm glad that you came Leon I might need your help before this whole thing is over."

Sawyer look down the and started to scan it for any other traps or other monsters that this house holds.He made sure that his blade is in his hands and ready to fight anything that might come this way.

"Well let's see what down that tunnel and see where it lead us ."

Using his cybernetic implants in his legs to going fast to jump over the black flames that still engulf the monsters melting into the ground.The tunnel itself seem to long but there seemed to be a fog coming down the tunnel heading towards him but when he scanned it thought his robotic eye there was nothing but darkness .He then sense there was something behind Sawyer but he turned around there was nothing but darkness again.

He heard laughter coming from were the fog is and with a closer look he saw that the fog had a smile on it and laughing at him.Sawyer charged right at the fog attempting to cut the fog to see if his sword could do something to the fog itself .The blade that Sawyer had was made out of adamantium but when the blade hit the fog he heard metal clash and saw that another blade blocking the his sword and fog disappear.Fog disappear and a knight in destroyed armor showed with his blade blocking Sawyer sword.Using his implants in his arm to increase the strength and Sawyer over powered the knight and cut the knight into pieces using his superior blade to cut the outdated armor with ease.

When Sawyer reached the end of the tunnel he saw a massive underground graveyard going miles across.

"Okay this could be a problem."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: LEON CLOSED HIS EYES USING HIS ASTRAL POWERS TO SEE AHEAD AND SAW SAWYER CUT DOWN THE SKELETAL WARRIOR. Then he saw the bone yard. "oh my." Leon said as he arrived next to sawyer, out of his astral body. "well looks like the only way is to go through." he said as he pulled his blade. "I still have a few tricks up my sleeve"

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He knew that this town had secrets but, a underground graveyard is one thing that he didn't see coming.He look at the graveyard and saw it the graves we organized in rows that reach to the other side of the huge cavern.In the back of the craven there was another tunnel leading somewhere but it could be another trap.

He look at Leon who showed up right beside him and pulled out his blade .He said that he has a few tricks up his sleeve,this could be helpful in the future but not now.He heard rocks hitting the ground ,Sawyer look up and saw huge bats that are the size of humans.

"Leon look up we have company."Sawyer said to Leon when looking at the man sized bats.He saw five of these man sized bats hanging on the rocking ceiling sleeping."Have any ideas about these bats because I never seen anything like this before."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Leon looked up at the bats. "This might sound odd but flood the cave with as much light as you can. They see good at night but horrible in daylight. Think night vision goggles in a bright room."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Leon's idea was a smart one but where to get that much light in this craven without the bat's noticing them both in this place.He though of a couple of ideas of how to accomplish this. One was to use his laser and drill holes into rocky ceiling but the other was use his electricity built inside of him in his cybernetics implants all over his body.

"Leon I would get into some cover because sparks are going to fly."Sawyer warned his friend about what he is about to do.

In his implants are slowly generate sparks and sending it to his left hand and into his finger tips.He aimed it at the bat's hanging on the ceiling.When Sawyer unleash the lightning ,the bolts themselves scattered not only at the ceiling but some of the sparks hit all around him from the ground and some of the graves themselves.The massive bat's where hit by the lightning were not off the ceiling and hitting the ground.He killed two of them by the lightning and the other three by the fall .

Sawyer hit the ground hard that he made the stone floor crack, with the massive lightning storm hitting the bat's took a lot of energy out of him.He slowly got up on his two feet and check his surroundings.

"Alright I think ." His sentence was cut short when some sort of blue mist slowly emerge from the other side of the cave and into the graves themselves.One by one the restless undead emerge from the graves with a blue aura in there heads .Each of them looked at the newcomers and slowly moved in the direction.

"Well this is not good at all , Leon I think this is your area of expertise."Sawyer loo into the huge crowd of zombies.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: Leon dove behind the rocks as the sparks flew then he transformed into his vampire form and rose to meat the zombies. he ran into the crowd and slashed some up wail at the same time he conjured a black flaming half skeletal torso to surround him. Then black flaming muscle wrapped around the skin and finally a black robe. He had the skeletal figure holding a purple flaming blade and shield and with mighty swings, he started slashing the army away bit by bit. It stood at 12 ft tall

No Caption Provided

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Seeing Leon unleash like this always made him wonder what kind power that he had in him.Sawyer made sure to stay out of Leon path of destruction cutting down each undead until the last one is gone for good this time.The huge electric burst made Sawyer for a little while weak and slowly moving but after a couple of minutes he recharged to full strength .

"Alright Leon clam down you got them all."Sawyer said walking up to Leon careful hoping not to get into another fight again.

He look at the other entrance to the cave and wonder if there getting close to the center of town.If there are they can end this once and for all.

"Leon let's end this if you are able and willing." He said to Leon hoping to get answer from him

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@shadowswordmaster: The figure went back to muscle then bone and vanished and Leon closed his eyes. the figure seemed to draw its power from leons eyes. "yes...lets." he said. then he lit up a ceggerette and motioned sawyer to lead the way

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Alright let's end this."Sawyer with the conviction to end what ever is behind this cursed town in the first place. The source had to be up the tunnel on the other side of the cave.Running in a normal pace not using any of his implants to increase anything because he might need it for another time.

Reaching the entrance of the tunnel there was a stair case going up.By the looks of the stairs they seem to be used a lot , which is not a good thing at all.The stairs themselves when he put his foot on them seem to hold up but anything could happen on these stairs in this cursed place.The walk up the stairs seem normal until he reached what looks like a trap door that leads somewhere.Sawyer open the door up and to look around .Looking around his surrounding he relies his in another basement again.

"Why does it always have to be a basement?"Sawyer said to himself getting up and on to the basement floor looking around seeing that there in a wine cellar of sorts.Where could he be he ask himself in his cybernetic mine but he had a good idea where he might be.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Leon followed sawyer out of the tunnel and up the stares, watching his surroundings as well. As they reached the trapdoor and climed into the cellar he also looked around. "i was wondering that same thing" Leon responded. "why? why is it always basements. well at least this one seems devoid of the undead." looks at himself" somewhat at least."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Well at least there not underground that's a plus but there could be far worse that could happen here. Looking for a door and found it right next a huge drum that could be filled with wine.When Sawyer reached the door he heard people talking on the other side ,what he heard that there was a ritual happening in some room maybe in the ball room from what he could tell.

When Sawyer got the information that he need ,he busted thought the door and with quick speed and enough force to knockout both of the wandering guards .He drag the two guards one at a time into the wine cellar so that they don't raise alarm . Sawyer motion Leon to get out of the room so that he can lock the door from the outside.

"Leon we need to get to the ballroom to stop the ritual that is taken place here and that means were in the center of town now."Sawyer relies where they are right now.He look at the hallway that there in to see if there is anybody or anything coming there way.He made his way to the left door of the hallway.He open door and saw a pack of undead wolves waiting down the hallway with there skeleton masters by their side.

He scanned the room and cycle though different modes to see if there is any traps that he could spot but none he could see in his cybernetic eye.He look up to see a chandler hanging above , well that is convent .He used his laser eye and cut down the chandler and the chandler landed right on top the group of undead.

"Leon can you take control of those bodies under you control?" Sawyer asked the vampire.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: leon watched and when sawyer asked he just laughed. "To easy" and with that he raised his arm and the dead rose, along with the other zombies beaten from earlier and other nearby showed up. now an army of the undead was behind them, being manipulated by leon's dead manipulation. "lets do this

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

This was it the ballroom was on the other side of this door Sawyer thought in his mind.There are a couple of things that he need to figure out, one of them is to stop the ritual.He figure out the the way to stop the ritual is to throw the person who is chanting the spell or to throw the book if it's there at all.When reading in the mansion's study he saw a ritual that could match this one.Sawyer kick the doors to the ballroom open and entered to finish this.

The one thing that caught Sawyer's eye is vortex of scream souls in the middle and a some person in a hood chanting from a old book.The hooded man who is the one responsible for this it seems.The vortex itself is spawning some sort of strange creatures of flesh and bones .

"Leon take care of the flesh creatures and I will deal with the hooded man."Sawyer said to Leon before charging right at the hooded man.When Sawyer got close to the hooded man .The hooded man pulled out a sword and block Sawyers slash without breaking a sweat.

At least thirteen of the humanoid flesh creatures had razor sharp talons on there hands and charged right at Leon.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: These flesh like humanoids brought back memories of leons past. He had seen things like these. weather they were the same type of creatures he had seen rip towns apart or not he didn't know. He closed his eyes and his energy level increased 10x over. Heat filled the room as leon's conchus mind was slowly pulled away from the world it was in. Leon looked up, his bloodlust now fully visable. "show mw what it's like...to be alive..." Leon pulled his blade and him and the army of the undead flew at the humanoids as leon swung his blade in an attempt to decapitate them

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

The battle between the undead and the flesh creatures was intense with both sides not holding back at all.It only got worse when an intense heat filled the room and burning some of the furniture and some of the flesh creatures .Each swing from the Leon's sword he killed the flesh creatures but more and more keep coming through the vortex.

Sawyer's fight with the hooded man was still going on.Each time he would strike a the hooded man he was block by his sword but each time the hooded man would strike at him he would block it.It was a stalemate that he could end it with lighting but fire could also work.The hooded man was holding the old book in his left hand while fighting with his sword with his right hand.

"Leon when I give the word burn this guy and the book he has."Sawyer yelled over the chaos that was going in this ballroom. Sawyer fought the hooded man towards the vortex and when he got close enough he gave the word.

"Now Leon." Sawyer then dived out of the way so Leon could take the shot.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Leon looks at the man with the book. "if you say so...." he closes his eyes and says "powerful calm" he opens his eyes and a vortex of black fire opens up in the ceiling and starts burning everything and sucking stuff into it, growing bigger and bigger each time.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Here is your stop." Sawyer said to the hooded man and threw him into what ever crazy magic that Leon summoned .When he threw the hooded man into the fire along with the old book that he had.

When he threw the hooded man and the book into the black flames , the mansion that they were in began to shake violently knocking down.The flesh creatures slowly getting stuck into the vortex .The whole mansion seems to be ripping itself a part at the seems.He looked around and saw that the windows were also busted wide open.

Sawyer made his way to Leon and trying to stay on his two feet."Leon it's time for us to get out of here."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: leon kept staring at the vortex making it bgger and bigger compleatly zoned out not hearing a word sawyer spoke. "i will consume it all..."

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Trying to fall in the vortex and standing right in front."Leon snap out of it ,this place is coming down we have to get out of here now."Tryingto get his friend attention while the place is coming down.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Leon stayed zoned out for the longest time before finally coming back to reality, he closed his eyes and blood poured down his face from his eyes. He had overused his ocular powers. He looked up with his eyes bloodshot crimson red and bleeding. "yes...lets." he stood up

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Helping out Leon getting up from the trance he seem to be in.The mansion around is getting worse by the minute , they needed to get out fast before the mansion itself becomes a there tomb.He made his way to a widow which it's busted wide open and a perfect get away from the destruction of the mansion.

"Leon out the widow over there." Sawyer pointed at the widow which is a perfect place for a escape.Sawyer ran as fast as he could and used his cybernetic speed in his legs , to bolt though the widow and out of the mansion landing crashing into the grass that surrounded the mansion.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: leon looked at the window and with his vampire agility and speed crossed the floor, jumped falled debree and soared out the window. He went back to his human form and stood up. "what was that exactly?" leon asked