a thought

Black Rizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Black Rizen

i was going to create an rpg called the CVU i walk around and see people doing daily things in there bases i think we should have na rpg to do that kid of stuff but in a story format  you know to show blooming relationships freind ships enemys  stuff like that what do you think?

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By G'bandit

Been done before a hundred times and people just get bored of them, really

The CVU is everything here all that you see in the RPG forum.
The RPGs are situations created for the role player to have fun using their character colaborating to the story

If you want to have an RPG of friendship and daily basis stuff the only way they work is to do it with your team and for it to have an ending
Also they can work if you use the team thread to role play freely like we do in Wolf Pack.

For example:

Talon is always playing her character in the vine especially in the Wolf Pack thread, she has conversation with crazy people (like me) and even fights like if it was another day in CV

But just an rpg to play around its no good is been done and don't work :]

Vadacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vadacus
@Black Rizen said:
" i was going to create an rpg called the CVU i walk around and see people doing daily things in there bases i think we should have na rpg to do that kid of stuff but in a story format  you know to show blooming relationships freind ships enemys  stuff like that what do you think? "
Youv'e got to be the same guy!
Black Rizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Black Rizen

same as who?

Vadacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points