Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Crazy_Eights
ring....Ring....RING!!!!!

"Sonnova B!TCH!!" Crazy slams his hand on the cellphone ringing on the floor. Lifting it he tosses it hard and it slams hard against the wall an shatters. Grunting he slams his head back onto the pillow before one of his OTHER cellphones starts rattling under a glass cup. Picking the pillow up he covers his face with it at hopes of drowning out the noise. And soon it fates out of his hearing to a low hum, then a loud stomping comes up to him and picking up the glass and phone Surreal slams the phone hard into his crotch an shattering the glass over his head screaming "ANSWER THE F@#KING PHONE OR I WILL CUT IT OFF!!" Then she grunts turning around before walking back upstairs. Watching her an just as she moves out of earshot he screams "I WAS GETTING TO IT YOU F@#KING T!#@!!.....Oh sh!t!" a tv is tossed down the stairs and bounces landing on Crazys groin as it bounces onto the couch "Okay...Ill answer it."

Pulling the phone from in between his legs he flips it open "I have two swollen nuts and a TV sitting in my lap that I DID NOT put there. All because whoever you are wants my attention...this better be f@#king good." theirs silence as the person on the other end speaks then Crazys eyes widen and he asks "An Exploding What?...Yes I heard you its just going to be funnier the second time you say it." Silence again "HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Yes I am game.....Yeah i know you cant pay much but this is just too good. No I will be coming alone, Simply to take pictures as it explodes."

Antartica 2 days later.

FWOOT SPLAT "Dammit." FWOOT...SPLAT "DAMMIT!!" FWOOT......SPLAT "DAMMIT WHY ARNT THEY EXPLODING!!" Crazy sits atop a ridge picking off Penguins hoping to find the one that explodes "Come ON!! I want to see them explode!!!" He lays continuing to pick off random Penguins
Prinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Prinny

"Whoo..." went the cold Antartic wind as Prinny awoke from his nap beside the large glacier. Yawning loudly he shivered saying "Why the heck would anyone wanna come here dood?! It's so cold!!!" Shaking some of the snow off himself as he began to walk aimlessly around thinking "Why am I here again dood? ...Oh yeah Damnation said there was some random guy throwing penguins for no reason out here. The only problem is I've been here for three days and I haven't seen anyone dood. It must of just been a rumor dood." Taking a step into a clearing when he is nearly hit by a penguin that curreened into the ground beside him. Freaking out Prinny flapped about wildly yelling "What the heck was that dood!" sweat pouring down his face and beak as he saw the field of penguins that all looked like they had been chucked for distance. Walking causiously into the field on his yellow peg like legs Prinny suddenly saw a strange man in the middle of the penguins yelling "Dammit why won't you explode!!!" Picking up another before throwing it a good thirty yards. Stiffening up Prinny said "I guess there was a guy throwing penguins dood... Wait did he just say explode?" Sweat pouring down his face again saying "Is he looking for me dood?!!!!" Prinny's beak falling wide open.