A Tale in Gothic pt 1

xdarksider95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The smell of burning flesh hits my nostrils.I really despise the smell of burnt skin,it makes the wolf part a tad hungry.Which is pretty damn disturbing.This the 5 the time this month that an attack like this has occurred in Gothic.I still haven't even seen the culprit,let alone been able to eliminate them.I'm kneeling down by the rubble,trying to find something,anything.The arsonist usually leaves a calling card.A burnt diamond ace playing card.I hear the sirens from getting closer in the distance.I don't to be seen by the cops,I know for a fact a few of their officers are corrupt.Granted this is most corrupt city in America.

I silently make my way to a dark,unlit alleyway.Making sure no one sees me.I crouch down,going over the evidence I have gathered.Which isn't much,the person's fingerprints come in as inconclusive.There also seems to be no clear motivates for the attacks or connections to the places that were burnt down.I use my helmet's built in HUD.There is no similar attacks that have happened before.

Shit.There's nothing but dead ends.I closely listen to the cops,trying to learn what they know about the attacks.Before I realize They know as much as me and probably don't give a damn about what's going on because it doesn't affect them on a personal level.I use my tablet pad,that's built into my armors forearm,to call my car to me. After getting in the car, I drive to my warehouse and head start for the planning room.I open up a cold can of Bear-cola and look at the notes and drawings of the case,Every single eye witness account, news paper clipping,rumor, interviews and all the DNA testing I had done for the case.

The whole wall covered in dots that I can't connect.

@bloodddemon