A State of the Disunion: Mk2.

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

At 9:11 this morning, a message was sent up on every conceivable from of social media. At 9:12, it had 500,000 re-tweets, 800,000 comments, and 1150,000 shares. It simply read:

#7BillionMatter

#ThursNov5

It was followed with a viral video.

“We live in a world where a country run by a terrorist who attacked and murdered people in Gothic City is allowed to exist. A country where a family has the power to destroy the universe, and run around unchecked. Where less than 1% percent of people use almost half of the world’s resources. A president who turned into a demon on live TV. and committed murder (stay tuned). A private group of soldiers who act as an army to at least two different countries. A city affiliated with no country and infested with vigilantes. A group of metahumans who don’t answer to anyone. I’m not a conspiracy nut, just an angry, talented programmer. And why hasn’t anyone done anything about it? Instagram. You’re all too busy following fashion trends, listening to what everyone else is, and rushing out to watch that new Dark Vengeance movie with Ben Affleck.

I’m Dox. I’m back. #7BillionMatter #ThursNov5

And lastly to those who I mentioned before, those who remain above us all… Think On Your Sins.”

No Caption Provided