A State of the Disunion

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By _Dox_

This message was released across multiple social networks and multimedia platforms concurrently at exactly 1:15.1605 PM PST. Law enforcement and intelligence agencies would later trace the source of these to be tied to a number of repurposed netbooks wired directly into a grouping of Network Termination Devices owned by all 9 service providers that make up the backbone of the modern internet. Forensic analysis of the confiscated computers would offer little more than evidence to show the perpetrator to have extensive training in the use of shared common source codes to disguise the origin of the user, sometimes the most unimpressive technology has its merits.

No Caption Provided

I apologize for interrupting your afternoon Starbucks fix...but I can assure you that prying your eyes away from TMZ.com for but a few precious minutes will be worth your while. Besides, the very reason you tune in to such sites is the fear of being the last to know, does anything as mysterious and clandestine as this rate any less? I understand many of you feel comfort in living solely within your little world, made up of Facebook friends and little more. Indulge me by allowing yourself to look past that, just for a little while, and give some thought to the larger world around you.

There are those in power who firmly believe you..do..not..matter.

I know..I know...sounds like just another conspiracy theory nut, most of you right now are picturing an overweight white dude in his underwear and a tin-foil hat, surrounded by walls of taped up cut-out articles and off his meds for weeks and now in a sweaty frenzied state. Rest assured I am not only fully clothed, but exercise regularly and completely up to date when it comes to my prescription meds. I'm f*ucked up in my own right, but then again who isn't? My point is, I'm just like you.

The problem is normal people are very quickly losing control of the very world we inhabit, if you think the one percent and elite are robbing us blind on the economic front, the political one is even more distressing. They thrive on indifference, their seats of power have foundations built not by noble intentions, but your complete apathy towards Twitter over freedom. They feed you shit sprinkled with just enough sugar to keep you content and such an act only proves that they neither respect or care about you. When was the last time any of the recent crop of new world leaders did anything that was not in their own best interests? Consider the following:

United State of America - President Thomas Newcastle

Do you know that the sitting US President broke the law...on national television?

Sounds too bold to be true, doesn't it? Until you consider a little thing called conflict of interest that is. A government official is required to sell or put in trust any business interest that would conflict with his actions while holding his office. Did that matter to President Shinyhead? Nope.

He went on CNN and pimped his own companies products, no bids for competing vendors obviously because he was barely in the door and those things take months. Makes you wonder if he is really still running his company behind the scenes and just feeding himself fat government contracts....going nom nom on your tax dollars to fill his personal coffers. So confident you are too stupid to notice, that is what he thinks of you.

Spain - Prime Minister Ziccarra Liafador and friends

So the Prime Minister has a ridiculously checkered and questionable past (to say the least) and the Deputy Prime Minister is a supermodel (who is not Spanish)....what could go wrong? Oh, and lets not forget that her husband (who is also not Spanish) has been promoted past an entire army of career officers and made High General or whatnot. Nice to know that the people in charge are a true and proper representation of the people they rule over. Not that they even pretend to consider you equals, they call themselves New Gods people, gods expect to be revered and look down on us puny mortals.

Have you listened to their speeches? Not a single one has ever been a politician, not even as some county clerk in a backwater town, and yet they are giving sermons to the world about how they should be the new world superpower. They must have super powers to carry aroud the balls that kind of hubris requires. Don't get me wrong, the good old USA has a debatable history as the big stick on the block, but does anyone think this is the braintrust to replace them?

Not only have they proclaimed to the world that they are in the process of arming themselves to the teeth in order to make good on that claim, but to pay for it General Square Jaw has been going on mining trips in space and tugging back asteroids full of diamonds, gold, and such to bankroll their new military dictatorship in the making. Sounds like a great idea, that is until you take into account that flooding the commodities markets with billions worth of new surplus causes the same markets to drop worldwide. You know what kinds of economies rely on these kinds of things? Poor and mostly African ones, makes you wonder how many children will starve to death with the inevitable layoffs, but thats ok, their kids will still have every want and need satisfied on demand. Easy to see where their loyalties really lie, New Gods rise, old humanity falls.

Venezuela has a government based on Max Max: Beyond Thunderdome.

STRIKE is an army of metahumans that answers to who the hell knows.

Private Military Companies are being used by non-government entities at a scale never seen before.

Technology companies run by vigilantes defiantly act as if above the law.

The list goes on and on

I know I've already strained the very limits of the modern attention span, so I'll wrap this up for now, there will always be time later to elaborate on any one of the endless number of examples of how. All those stories floating online about Family Dynasties and Secret Societies sound just a little more legitimate now don't they? They all want to start a revolution where they rule and you are left in dust, expected to just happily accept the scraps they deem you worthy of having, all with a sense of awe and reverence for their so-called generosity.

BULLSHIT

There will be a revolution...just not the one they intended. For all their power, moving mountains or reading minds, there is still one thing they fear to the very last man or woman ,one thing they cannot even control...the truth. Because it is the one thing that can crumble their empires into dust, the one thing that can set you free.

Think For Yourself

Question Authority

Challenge the System

#7BillionMatterRevolution

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

That actually scared me lol

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _RetroFire_

lol bringing anonymous to the Vine...nice.

Expect a response

Sequitur_Crix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shots fired. Love it

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

That actually scared me lol

The Bourgeoisie will fear the Proletariat!

lol bringing anonymous to the Vine...nice.

Expect a response

I expect nothing less from The Man. Your WASP infested establishment will fall!

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shots fired. Love it

They use bullets to silence the truth....I use words to empower the people.

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Dox_

@_retrofire_:

Obi-Wan: You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Martyrs make for a great recruiting poster.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _RetroFire_

@_dox_: That's assuming anyone will miss you when you're gone...

No Caption Provided

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_retrofire_:

You only kill what you fear...your threats speak volumes.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dox_: "Do you know what the difference between you, and a lunatic spouting shrieks of armageddon...?"

"The lunatic's box is under his feet, yours is in front of your face."

Your playing cards with a dealer son
Your playing cards with a dealer son

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_retrofire_:

(Burning through post limit continues)

Once I'm done exposing your errors, the deck will be stacked against you.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dox_: There is no post limit anymore but I got work todo. I'll burn your Koo down later :P

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Dox_

@_dox_: There is no post limit anymore but I got work todo. I'll burn your Koo down later :P

When did that get abolished? Must have been a day of celebration on here.

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dox_: Six months ago now I think? Time is fluid here though. For all I know it was last year.

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

(That was badass, very V for Vendetta. Okay now I have to go back to my character persona)

Ugh, #fckyourselfbeforeyouwreckyourself

I'm not even phased.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This builds up interest...

(Nice work btw)

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_RetroFire_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

(That was badass, very V for Vendetta. Okay now I have to go back to my character persona)

I'm not even phased.

lol I hate liking the writer when I'm supposed to hate their character.

Sequitur_Crix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

I'm not even phased.

lol I hate liking the writer when I'm supposed to hate their character.

lol so much this

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh shit, things just got interesting.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was beastmode.

The_Replicator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The_Replicator

Leland Owlsley:

Looks like things are about to go to hell in a hand basket.
Looks like things are about to go to hell in a hand basket.

(@_dox_: Nice work with this. Whatever happens, it sounds like it'll be awesome!)

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Maverick_6) @_dox_ Friend, you earned that follow. Think I'll actually reply to this whenever I can.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador:

You called me a hater so many times I made an alt for it :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dox_ said:

@maya_liafador:

You called me a hater so many times I made an alt for it :)

Now you're just waking up to hate without brushing your teeth lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dox_:

No Caption Provided

“My family is always a target, my mother’s past, my father’s origins; even my brother has always been targets. Hell people target me, and all I do is take pictures all day! Needless to say, I’m not surprised. This will however be the last time, which anyone in my family says this so listen up carefully. “The next person to target my family will feel the wrath of its members.” Believe me, the least of your problems will be us breaking the internet

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador:

Its not personal you know. (Even if your mom comes off as scary killer lady sometimes O_O)

Instead of feeling persecuted, you should probably realize your family isn't being targeted because people are bored, you are young so it may be hard for you to accept certain things just yet.

Also responding to criticism with threats (seems to run in the family) is a sure-fire way to make people trust you less, might want to work on that.

P.S. Your pinterest fashion page layout is dope.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dox_:

Any time you mention my family, it’s personal. You shed light on my mother’s checkered past, despite all the things she’s done since then. Trust cannot be obtained, not when there are people like you unwilling to let the past be the past. You hide behind your internet servers, and shadow accounts to protect your identity from the general public; you hide and destroy from the confides of your cave and blog in an attempt to educate.

But you promote extremism, daring people to challenge the governments that govern their lives. Have you actually thought of the pros and cons to your particular stance? Have you thought about the people that could potentially be harmed, detained or killed because of your way of thinking? I’m not against people knowing the truth, but just as you’re educating them on the rewards. They need to understand the consequences too. Particularly in a country like America.

P.S. Designed it myself.

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador:

You don't get to be Prime Minister and High General Squarechin of Spain without being under a microscope kiddo, everyone under public office gets the same treatment so don't paint this as your family being singled out. You talk like the past is something minor and should be brushed aside, something tells me mommy and daddy haven't told you about all the skeletons in the closet if you think that questions are unreasonable.

Yes I hide behind a computer, I can't punch through mountains or shrug off a nuke, people are willing to kill to conceal their secrets and I die real easy. As for me being a destroyer, of what, bullshit?

How is telling people the truth and letting them make up their own minds extremism? As for my stance, of course I have thought about the pros and cons, of course people can be hurt or killed in any kind of revolution, but I've yet to ever once call for violence in any way, shape, or form. If people revolt simply from learning the truth, there must be one hell of a reason behind it.

Challenging the government is actually written into the foundation of the United States, if you really want to make a better example of a threatening regime you might want to look a little closer to home. Mommy and daddy sure seem to want a whole lot of guns and bombs recently, they also are not very diplomatic in their relations with others.

It's very easy for someone who has grown up in a wealthy family, never to want for anything, to think maintaining the status quo to be for the best. Take some selfies in the Spanish ghettos and see your country is not all glamour and palace life, not everyone only suffers from First World Problems

P.P.S

Don't let your mom's friend lead you down the lingerie modeling path #keepitclassysister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dox_ said:

@maya_liafador:

You don't get to be Prime Minister and High General Squarechin of Spain without being under a microscope kiddo, everyone under public office gets the same treatment so don't paint this as your family being singled out. You talk like the past is something minor and should be brushed aside, something tells me mommy and daddy haven't told you about all the skeletons in the closet if you think that questions are unreasonable.

Yes I hide behind a computer, I can't punch through mountains or shrug off a nuke, people are willing to kill to conceal their secrets and I die real easy. As for me being a destroyer, of what, bullshit?

How is telling people the truth and letting them make up their own minds extremism? As for my stance, of course I have thought about the pros and cons, of course people can be hurt or killed in any kind of revolution, but I've yet to ever once call for violence in any way, shape, or form. If people revolt simply from learning the truth, there must be one hell of a reason behind it.

Challenging the government is actually written into the foundation of the United States, if you really want to make a better example of a threatening regime you might want to look a little closer to home. Mommy and daddy sure seem to want a whole lot of guns and bombs recently, they also are not very diplomatic in their relations with others.

It's very easy for someone who has grown up in a wealthy family, never to want for anything, to think maintaining the status quo to be for the best. Take some selfies in the Spanish ghettos and see your country is not all glamour and palace life, not everyone only suffers from First World Problems

P.P.S

Don't let your mom's friend lead you down the lingerie modeling path #keepitclassysister

LMAO!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dox_:

“When said ‘speaker of truth’ does nothing while the people revolt, I’d say that’s extremism. It’s the worst kind of chaos to have people fighting for something they think they believe in. Protecting people from themselves is the hardest challenge of my job; do you know how much worse it is when they are actively fighting you? I guess not. I can deflect nukes, I can shatter mountains; you can’t, so you let us do our job—you know the heroes and stop making it worst. As for my parent’s closet, they tell me what I care to know. I don’t ask they won’t share.

Yes, a nation founded on the principles of freedom of speech and expression. Tell me how many times have you negated the NSA from trying to hack your servers? How many news stations are covering an unarmed civilian shot dead by the Gestapo…I mean police.

I’m not going to say that, Spain is perfect; because it’s not. We have our problems just like any other nation, but calling my parents regime threatening in comparison to America…is too much. I’ll admit I wasn’t aware of the purchasing of nukes and bombs… (Something she’ll now have to ask about), but as far as not getting well with others why? What’s the point? The United Nations is a waste of time; they tell you that GMO’s are OK and harmless.. My mom abolished those. Spain is thriving because we are willing to do what we can to make it work.

If that means trading with a planet on the far side of the galaxy (Because we can do that you know ;) than we’ll do it.

It’s also very easy for someone who doesn’t have anything, to never have anything; to judge the people that do. I don’t know if that’s YOUR case, but I pretty much helped stopped the world from ending. All so you can sit at your table and bash me in a blog this week.

No Caption Provided

P.P.S Don’t you dare talk about my idol!

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_liafador:

Your worldview is very confusing to say the least, I think your parents have sheltered you a little too much from the outside world. You apparently need to spend some time outside of the closed circle you seem to live within and see the rest of the world outside of a trendy nightclub or modeling shoot.

People revolt for a reason it's not because they have nothing better to do on a friday night, maybe look into the why a little and you will find things enlightening. Just because you don't want to know does not mean you don't need to know, you judge the common person so readily while unwilling to even ask the hard questions about your own kin to understand the skepticism of others. Hold yourself to at least the same standard as you do others or your opinion will never be taken seriously. Plus I don't give a damn if it's inconvenient for you, people do not owe you to reject oppression according to your modeling schedule.

While true there are times people need to be protected from themselves, those tend to be isolated cases and not the norm which you seem to believe. You cast accusations at other countries as if Spain is somehow crime and scandal free, do you really think they do not have an intelligence community of their own? Surveillance programs exist only in other nations?

Are you kidding me? If you are going to rule a nation you have to have diplomatic ties with your neighbors, my way or the highway is not a sustainable foreign policy. Spain's riches are also coming at the cost of flooding the commodities markets and crushing the economies of poorer nations, are you somehow proud of starving African children asking their daddy why he can't find work and put food on the table? GROW UP, the world does not end at the borders of your upper crust shopping district.

Last, I never called you out, never mentioned you by name once in any accusations, this is about your parents politics. As for your elitist attitude and thumbing your nose at the less fortunate, because of your age I'll just chalk that up to poor parenting.

P.P.P.S.

#SheIsYourIdolExplainsEverything