Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Precise

A rose by another name

A dark clothed man walked slowly towards the edge of a wooden porch. The red sun was sending its last beams of light and warmth towards the mysterious figure as he came to a halt near the edge. There were no bars to hold him as a deep cliff greeted him only a couple of inches from his feet. Slowly he inhaled the cold mountain air, his lungs expanding, his suit tightening around his chest. The wind played vigorously with his long black hair as he gazed across the snow covered mountain tops. His mind wandered to places it had been before. Starting out as young boy, taken by the French government, his family murdered before his eyes, trained as a spy and an assassin.. Dead all of his life. Until the one day he found his true family amongst Les Assassins Silencieux. It was there under the tutoring of Esther Cotillard and Jean-Luc Lebeau that he grew into the man that stood here today. Their teachings had allowed him to build an empire of his own. His hand reached for the front pocket of his jacket, it held a single red rose. Almost invisible thanks to the red crimson sun shining upon it. Slowly he pullet it from his pocket, the sharp thorns slicing into the flesh of his fingers and tearing the black fabric of his jacket. His blood ran down the stalk of the rose, the green leafs releasing drops of blood one at a time into the ravine that laid before him. Before letting the wind grab hold of the rose and swirl it in a spiralling motion into the darkness below. His mind returned to the here and now as he heard the footsteps of assassins behind him preparing the mansion for its intended purpose, taking over the world. A new villain team had been born, The Crimson Rose. And now was their time to blossom. 

Weeks before

A brown folder was spread out on a wooden Victorian style desk, a single desk light illuminated the  pictures scattered around of his latest target. Slowly Emile picked up one of the pictures and leaned back in his comfortable brown fauteuil, it pictured a prince about to become the king of Belgium. Normally this would be a joyous occasion, but after a meeting with one of the younger brothers of the prince he found this ambitious young man to be a better candidate to become king, one that would be his puppet. The prince’s coronation would take place a couple of days from now. The assassination of a prince was an ordinary task to begin expanding his reach throughout the world. It seemed only fitting to take it upon himself to fulfil this task. He could not expect his subordinates to respect a leader who only seemed to hand out tasks, sometimes it was necessary to get his own hands drenched in blood.

Only a day later he arrived at his location, Brussels in Belgium. He was dressed in civilian clothes, a red rose in the front pocket of his jacket decorated the black suit. His long black hair flowed freely over his shoulders. Right here, the coronation would take place. They had constructed a single building especially for this occasion. It was a glorious building, made completely from glass. The sun seemed to shine directly behind it, the sunbeams were amplified by the glass, it was blinding if your eyesight hadn’t adjusted to it. It was completely made from thick bulletproof glass, only held in place by steel beams, almost impossible to see clearly through it, even harder for a bullet to penetrate. But there was one flaw in its design that would prove to be fatal, they had only constructed one large entrance in an attempt to make it easier to secure the building.

As Precise approached the heavily guarded building he was stopped and searched for any concealed weapons as was every spectator present at the scene. They took security very seriously, and they had every right to as the assassin was told to continue by the guards. He walked towards the entrance over a red carpet which would soon be walked over by the prince, The glass hall was beautifully decorated with glass statues of former heirs to the throne, red silk ribbons hang from the walls, it truly was a place fit for royalty. The hall was filled with people, politicians, celebrities, even normal citizens from the country were invited to honour the new king. A young girl walked besides Precise hand in hand with her mother. For a moment she looked at him and started to giggle. The little girl pulled on her mothers dress ‘Look mommy! That man has funny hair!’. The assassin smiled at the young girl and stroked her soft long blond hair, a smile appeared on her face reaching from ear to ear. Suddenly the sound of trumpets began to fill the hall. The sound reflected of the glass walls to make a beautiful echo. The prince had arrived with his full attire, only his younger brother wasn’t with him. On advice of Precise he had faked an illness. The heavily guarded prince and his family walked towards the altar on the other side of the hall where he would be coroneted.

The earth manipulator waited patiently until the prince was halfway. He inhaled deeply until every bit of his lungs was filled with air, his chest expanded, his heart slowed its pace. With one bouldering roar he let out one simple word. One word that would lead to the kings demise. ‘FIRE!!!’. Suddenly people around him began to panic, everyone began to shout and mass hysteria struck. Precise quickly raised his hand into the air, at the same the concrete floor below him began to crack and from it emerged half a dome around him. With a smile on his face he sensed the trembling in the earth, he heard people struggling to get to safety, all running towards one exit on the far side of the hall with the king in the middle. Children were being trampled, women pushed to their deaths against the glass, men striking furiously around them to get to safety. Shots were fired in vain to protect the king as he and his family were trampled by the mass of people. What sweet irony, a king loved by his people.. only to be killed by the people he loved. After a minute it was all over.. people ran outside on the courtyard while guards attempted to bring order into chaos. He lowered his hand and let the stone dome retract into the surface. Blood that was previously stopped by the stone now continued streaming towards his black Armani shoes. Bodies littered the floor, the red carpet had a completely different meaning. He walked past the bodies, on his left the corpse of a mother clenching on to her daughter to protect her in vain. On his right the corps of the heir of the throne lying on top of his own dead children. In front of him the young girl which smiled at him only a couple of minutes ago. Her long blond hair was now drenched in blood, her white dress torn.. her bones.. broken. He took the red rose from the front pocket of his black jacket and stretched his arm forward. Slowly letting go of the rose it twirled towards her heart. With a smile he turned his back on her and walked out of the hall, leaving the soft screams of people in agonizing pain behind him to echo in the hellish hall. A black Mercedes stood ready for him in front of the building, guards were not even paying attention to him anymore as he drove off. Sometimes a single word could do more damage then a thousand bullets could ever do, this was one thing that he learned in his life as an assassin. And that was one of the many things he would pass on to his associates.

The foundation had been laid for the rise of The Crimson Rose, finally this team would blossom. The only thing he needed were allies in his quest to ultimately recreate the world in such a manner so it would suit his desires. In time, this team would prove to be a force that would shake the very foundations of the world.

Koeil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Koeil

New Orleans

I have always thought you sit long enough in a bar in New Orleans your bound to find a good time, and tonight....it came in the form of a man dressed in shiny attire.  A sort of armor wrapped around his body tightly, if he didnt give off the attitude he was I would have thought he was a fairy and tossed him to the gators. Taking a swig of the glass in front of him he looked over to me with a glare and simply walked out the door. Cracking my neck I move to stand when the bartender grabbed hold of my hand "Dom......dont do this. I havnt even paid off last brawl, dont make me do this." The bartenders hand grabs hold of the shotgun underneath the bar, I smile " Maxwell, you wouldnt be thinking of shooting me now would you?" Max sighs and brings the shotgun up and sets the barrel on Dominics nose "Just sit tight please Dom, dont even flinch until I hear his car door shut alright?" Dominic "Cant do that bub, he gave me an invitation with his eyes I gotta acknowledge it in some way." He moves an inch and startles Max and the bartender pulls the trigger the shotgun echoes throughout the bar and Dominics body flies across the room slamming into a set of tables.

Max leaps over the bar and slams his feet onto the ground "Somebody call 911, it was an accident hes always been cocky but he goes quiet when I take the gun out. Oh jesus christ dont be dead please dont be dead." One of the tenents grabbed her phone only for it to glow pink and explode, a loud booming voice echoed throughout the bar "SONNOVA BITCH!! What the f@#k Max?!!" Dominic stands a thin layer of energy covers his body in a shield "That still f@#king hurts ya know, ya damn redneck!!" Dominic stands up brushing his jacket off the debris sticking to it. Without another word he slams his fist into Maxes face and the large man goes down, flicking his arms he grabs his collar an straightens it walking outside. Looking around he finds no one as the rain starts, coming down in sprinkles at first then turning into a down pour. Cupping his hand over his mouth he lights a cigarette and blows smoke into the air flicking the match off into the darkness. "F@#k! I wanted to scrap with that damn fool."

Dominic whistles and a crow flutters down onto the car in front of him, he stares into its eyes and asks "You saw the man in the armor?" The crow cocks its head "Armor?" Dominic rolls his eyes "Shiny all over." the crows eyes widen "Shiny? Where?.....ooo look shiny." the crow turns its gaze at Dominic "Where?" the crow smiles through its beak "Behind you." Dominic spins around pulling a gun from his jacket and planting it straight in the face of....the man in armor. He holds the match Dominic had thrown "You know theirs a fine for doing this, Ill be polite and simply forget it." Dominic stares at the man "F@#king bird, next time give me a warning." in his mind he hears the bird yell at him "F@#k you too.....a$$hole asks for help and I tell him....prick....wait hes still listening...sh!t" and the bird takes off into the darkness of the skies. Dominic turns his gaze back to the man. 

"And you are? You were giving me quite the glare back in their, so your either a fairy or you know who and what I am. Last man to come and take me away based on who I was met an untimely demise. He came trying to collect me for some Sentinel program, I told him to screw himself and he pulled the gun out. I solved that quickly." Dominic could see the dirt below the mans feet slightly shift but paid no attention "So who are you?" The ground shook violently and I was tossed back into a car denting it as it moved with my momentum. Shaking my head i saw dirt and rock float beside the man "Such arrogance, you remind me of someone else. But your young, still alot to learn. I got wind of your movements in the area, sticking close to swamps why is that?" Dominic was now irritated at first he was annoyed now this guy has pissed him off "Well I feel more at home when im near them, but mostly its cause my friends live in the swamps." Dominic bursts off the car his body glowing pink he increases his mass and slams hard into the man taking him into the swamp. They connect with the water with a loud splash, the water rushes up Dominics nose and he lifts the man up "You f@#k with someone you dont even know their name? Well since I dont know yours and im about to kill you im being a hypocrite so ill introduce myself. My names Dominic but i call myself Koeil, now good bye." Koeil pushes down putting the mans head underneath the water bubbles start to form quickly as he is dunked underneath. Then Koeil realizes its not from the man the bubbles are forming, suddenly a mass of mud slams into Koeils chest slamming him into a tree and holding him in place against the tree. The man stands up soaked from head to toe he glares at Koeil his eyes red "You little sh!t you talk to damn much, should have drowned me quickly. Would have succeded, you took me off guard."Walking closer " I came here to ask you a few questions Dominic, not to hurt you. But since you insist I wont deny you." He slams a fist into Koeils face, over an over again his rock hard fists slam into my face and all I can do is grin wide. Suddenly i remember who this guy is, I watched TV and read the "secret" files online "Well Precise you really should do more research on the person your trying to find." With the force of an explosion of TNT Koeil bursts from the mud and the tree kicking Precise in the head at the same time. Precise wobbles a bit but with a smile he stands straight up "Oh I did my research, when you had your back turned to me earlier I injected you with a paralitic agent, it will paralyze you for about 12 hours. And it takes about....oh oops its time, had to make sure if you were not cooperative i had a way to take you out without killing you." Koeil coughs hard and falls to one knee, his vision blury "You sonnova bitch!" He stands up quickly his arms going numb and finally he cant feel them at all, he leaps into the air kicking at Precise each kick sounding like a train slamming into a wall. Landing he goes again into a rage leaping at Precise, enlarging his legs to the size of dumpster cans he kicks hard. Precise sails for a few moments before righting himself and landing skidding to a knee, he smiles "You have alot of talent, plus your metabolism is alot faster than I thought. Didnt take into account your body would take longer to become completely paralyzed." Koeil finally is exhausted, his mass was beginning to take its toll on his body. Finally coming down to his original state he falls to his knees falling in an out of concious. Precise walks to him taking a card out with a set of numbers on it "When you wake up Dominic, and you have  a set mind call me." And he walks away into the night. Koeil falls to the ground his face splashing into the mud

Three days Later

At the Crimson Rose the phone rings, and a stern Cajun/american accent sounds "You won last time cause you cheated and you know it....I like that, and I respect that. I'm in."

Honor Guard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Honor Guard

1 week ago

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet. So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,Retain that dear perfection which he owes. Without that title.. Such words hold so much wisdom, yet like all others have faded away with time, until they were forgetten. This is the way of the world young one, you would do well to remember. Also to remember that titles mean nothing, and intelligence is everything."

The toddler straddled itself upon the Guard's knee as he cleaned his weapon, delivering a lecture to his heir. The cold sifted in through the bedroom window and the small child began to shiver. The Guard smiled as he lifted the baby off of his knee and rose up from the wooden rocking chair he sat in. The floorboards creaked with each step he took exiting the spacious bedroom and entering another. This room was painted blue and the walls held adornments of childhood characters such as scooby doo and the Rugrats. A bed with long white bars surrounding it stood at the center of the room where James placed the child, kissing him upon the forehead and placing a small toy dinosaur in his hands. James exited the room, shutting the door quietly to avoid disturbing the rest of the household. The Guard, stepped down the stairs as the sirens filled the air. Police cars surrounded the area, followed ambulances and fire trucks. An armada of officers huddle around the entrance of the private home and as The Guard stepped out they went into action. Cocking their weapons, one officer demanded that James "Freeze and get on the ground."  

The Guard smiled and in an instant he vanished. The policemen seemed unphased by this but the next action got their attention. Suddenly the bodies of the policemen began to drop, one by one, each man collapsing in a heap of breath. All of the men dropped except one. In this man's shadow James stood. The man, frightened, charged into the house looking for the murderer. As he searched he stumbled upon the bedroom with the open window. Stepping inside he found the dimly lit room painted in blood. The kingsize bed held two bodies, riddle with bullet holes and lacerations. The officer, horrified by the bodies, vomitted and stumbled out of the room on the verge of incapacitation. Looking up with a gloomy gaze The Guard stood in front of him, eyes glowing, the entire world around the policeman began shifting and swirling with black and white color. Bradishing a magnum he placed the barrel against the temple of his head and pulled the trigger. The man screamed as he relived the memory again and again. 

The scene shifted and Honr Guard's gaze was locked on that final officer, caught in a genjutsu. Walking past him the Guard vanished into the darkness in a cloud of smoke, reappearing in the base of the Crimson Syndicate. Moving in secret to his mailbox he found an invitation. Realizing this marked the end of his days as a member of the current establishment James, wrote a letter of resignation, leaving it upon the door of his room and exiting the Base for the final time. With another smoke cloud, the Guard was gone, reappearing at the doorstep of the Crimson Rose, ready to begin the next chapter.          
The Baron*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The Baron*

Fear by definition means a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil. But over the time fear has dwindled into our personal lives, fear of loss or loneliness. It is the one thing that still remains with us from childhood FEAR. As much as we wish we could shake it, the sheer instance of fear can freeze us to the point of death. But it has been many years since the whole world feared at once. In 1939 the world felt that fear, for six years the world feared them and even in defeat we still see them as the darkest evil. But out of them one group stood above the rest, The SS, they where the most evil of them all. They wore black head to toe and where fanatical and masters at their craft, Hitler’s most powerful unit and almost nothing is known about their actions during the war. What relics did they seek and how many did they torture and break under those black gloves and their work stands the test of time, even the sheer mention of them still brings a little hate forward in our minds to this day. But years have gone by and some of them still remain among us, they may be old but they hide in shame of their past. Unknown to most of the general public was information about a group within the SS, Some say it was this group that actually gave birth to the entire SS regime. They called them the Sixty Six, A team born of hate, fear and power. But just before the tide turned in the allies favor, The Sixty Six vanished from the face of the earth….. Or so we thought.

Rome is a beautiful city flocked to by millions a year to pay worship to one of the most powerful organizations in the world, The Vatican. Almost every small town has one of the catholic churches in it and one city can hold up to four and higher. For years this organization had hidden the truth of it’s power from the world and yet our thirst for knowledge is what empowers it, tales of knights and holy grails, spark an interest beyond our own knowledge. Did you know that Hitler himself thirsted for the same thing, the Knowledge and power that the Vatican held, the relics within their very halls was something Hitler wanted more then anything, the power of the Vatican in his hands would have ended the war in away that would have devastated the world beyond repair. But a few with in his ranks saw a opportunity that he had missed, one such man was The Baron, the leader of the Sixty Six. During events of the war The Baron set about making ties with Las and then went on to replace Hitler with a decoy. Setting stepping stones for the future, The Baron traveled to our time with The Finder and the Doktor and soon after a German Pope was elected.

Now The Baron runs the Vatican and much more, his eyes are set on a larger goal, but of what. The only thing that can be said is that his foresight knows no bounds. This is his tale of how he began a new game in a world he had long ignored. What do you do when a man of such greed and power starts paying attention to the world around him, what is left for the world to do but fear what is to come, The Sixty Six has returned.

The room within the holiest place in the world sat silent in it’s beauty, except for a small hissing from her voice box. The Baron turned his long green battle coat swaying around his feat, “It is time we paid a visit to Herr Chabot, make the preparations.” He waved her away and with a smile took his seat at the Pope’s desk. It had been a year since he arrived in this office and the world had already fallen at his feet with one small twist of the fates. But he did not except this, The Crimson Rose had grown in power faster then he had wanted. It would not belong before they would clash heads in matters and it was a war he could not afford to fight, not with the ones he had already. Looking out around the room, he missed the real war, the battles of wit and blood that he use to play. It was time for him to return and what a way to return to, under a banner of peace. His dark laugh began to fill the room as the irony hit him.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By talon_x23

As dawn approached a small village in the south of a small Europe settlement, a cry rose up out of the darkness that shattered the silence that appeared to fill these hills. Many gathered around the moment the voice was heard some recognizing it to be the voice of a friend. They all hurried to town square where the first victim laid dead. His body already stone cold due to it lying in the snow. His eyes where gouged out and where missing. His arms where both chopped off and it appeared as if the blood was completely drained from him. His legs where twisted over and around his neck, which was barely holding onto his body. His tongue was removed and it laid a few feet away from the body.

Some people screamed other’s fainted due to the disgusting smell. But the scariest thing was this was not the first. This was the third killing this moth and some of the people where starting to wonder what was going on. There was no trace of the beast that killed it, no one had even seen the animal and lived. IT was a mystery that started plaguing this little settlement a moth ago. At first the deaths looked like accidents but each time they began more and more vicious and gory. What monster could have caused this, they constantly wondered what beast was responsible?

But they where wrong…it was not a monster, not an beast  not even a animal. It was a girl, a teenage girl recently turned 17. She was slowly walking away from the scene as blood dripped from her finger tips. Her face was splattered with the substance , it was all over her clothes and her hair covering he skin. Her clothes where torn as her breathing was heavy like that of a dog. She didn’t know exactly why she did that, all she knew was that she needed to kill to live. Killing was the only thing she enjoyed doing and this little town was a hot spot for killing. Secluded from any kind of civilization it was the perfect place for a girl like her to start.

Before that she took a few bodies in Russia. Nothing special not an assassination just simple aimless slaughter, first of animal then of human. Some how their blood tasted sweeter…concerning she hated all humans killing them especially for game was not really that hard for her. The only thing was children but she had simply been able to get over that little mile stone. From Russia she moved onto Europe traveling down the Spain and Italy.  He didn’t know why she did this and the hardest part of her to understand was that she liked it. But to her father she was out, doing work. She could never tell him f her thirst for blood not after he did every thing to make her as human as possible.

As her black locks of hair blew in the icy wind she picked an unfamiliar scent as if filled her nostrils. Her slow walk became a rapid run. She followed the scent till it lead her to an open field that was covered with snow. Taking a deep breath she began to walk slowly till she found him. He was tall, his long locks brushed against his face, hi crystal eyes stared at her as he held a vanilla envelope. “Your late” he shouted as she slowly walked toward him brushing aside her hair.

“What is it, Salvador?” she said in an angered tone. Salvador was one of the three fallen angles in Talon’s company. In the recent happened with her death and resurrection along with the involvement with her Team mate Sylver and Shadowstep Laura had to deal with Salvador, Taul and Isaac. Salvador was the darker of both. He had long blond hair and blue eyes, his skin was that of a fair complexion. Once close enough he handed to her a few files contain needed information that she had been searching for. “This is it…but please..don’t do what I think your going to do!”

A sinister smile appeared on her face as she chuckled slightly taking the folder “and what would that be?” Annoyed with her he spoke “You can’t do this, not behind his back! It’s wrong…this..this mission is suicide you can’t do it!” Shaking off his comments she turned and began to walk licking her finger tips of the frozen blood that was on them. “Salvador..the one difference between my father and I…is that I don’t get caught”. With that she frisked her hair behind her back as she walked away into the pricing light of the rising sun. Eventually she gained a bit of distance from him and know that he was to following her.

With that she stopped and searched out for a new by large tree where she swiftly slimed to find shelter from the cold. As she sat on a large outstretching branch she leaned her head against the wood as she opened the file. It had a picture of her, her old appearance. She had long dark jade colored hair that came up to her shoulders. Her appearance was interesting back then, that was when she was once part of the CORE in reality 529. Thinking back to those blood thirsty days she realized that she had changed. With that she looked at her wrist where a bracelet device was. This was her image inducer. Giving her the appearance of Talon, Laura Greystoke.

Though she hid her true appearance because Talon looked more like William Greystoke, her real appearance was something no one had really ever seen. Looking at the folder containing information along with a mission she had the strangest feeling that she wanted to revert back to her previous state. A smile appeared on her face as she got to her feet and somersaulted off the tree and landed perfectly on her feet. With that she smelled the air noticing that she was now near Belgium. If she continued on her present path she’d leave Germany and come to the Belgium mountains.

Before she took off in her run she stopped a moment to slowly remove her bracelet.  With that her black locks were replaced with dark green hair that was thin and slick like silk. Her clothes remained blood stained but now she was wearing a midnight colored suit. It wrapped about her skin like it was part of her covering her back but leaving her stomach expressed. Due to the color and fabric she was wearing she blood blended in with the clothes. It was a very flexible material that would give her a silent and swift approach to any assignment. It was made in reality 529 almost indestructible made entirely of a metallic substance that was not know to earth 616.

Her suit curved all the way up her neck covering her mouth and nose just stopping  below her eyes. This gave her the ability to make no sounds. Her breathing would be undetectable, along with this whole suite concealing her scent making her almost invisible. It also kept her body heat so she would be not be found by any thing heat sensing. Fully clad in her alien appearance she raced off toward the Belgium borders. Her mission was simple, she would observe not engage. She would gather information that would be it..but for some reason she knew that more would come of this than she ever thought.

Noah Kenshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Noah Kenshiki

The sweltering sun showed no hint of mercy, as it beamed down on the Arizona desert. The cafe placed in the middle of nowhere offered protection from a sun that showed no signs of getting any cooler, no thanks to the increase of global warming that had been taking place in the last few years. All the men inside were sweating, not even the breeze of the air conditioning stopped them from complaining about the heat. There accents hinted they were not from around these places, and there clothes told a similar tale. He glanced outside and noticed 4 large trucks parked, but it was not these large veichles that caught his emerald eyes. It was a car, one often used by high class buisness man with a great life, the trophy wife but still had time to screw his secretary. The windows were tiinted the colour of a shadow. The two occupants sat behind him, clad in illustrious suits. Since he had arrived they had not taking there eyes away from him.

Sitting on the stool, Noah offered a smile to the flirtatious young waitress that poured his 2nd cup of coffee. "Thanks" Lifting the cup to his lips Noah took a small sip as the hot liquids entered his mouth, his taste buds instantly taking effect as it slid down histhroat, slightly burning the back of it. "Welcome sugar, need anything else just give m a shout" The girl made her way to the back kitchen, her swaying hips showed signs of wanting something more from the platinum haired man. 

Taking another sip Noah glanced back, but showed no signs that he was awae of there presence. They were still watching him. Noah knew too well that these men were either out to capture or kill him. He had been in this game long enough to realiize how it was played. The body language, the way they acted, there clothing. At that vey moment another man entered the cafe, his eyes covered by sunglasses. He walked towards the stool next to his own, with purpose. It was the stride of a man who had a goal. He took his place next to Noah and removed his glassed, revealing his eyes. The two men instantly made eye contact, as there hands clamped together, and shook in a sign of mutal friendship. "I see you made it before i did" Precise's tone was almost cocky, as if he did not belive Noah would arrive on time. Letting out a chuckle Noah couldn't help but find it amsing. The two men were not the best of friends, but they had a respect for each other. Ever since the two had been at oppiside ends of the spectrum, Precise with the LAS and Noah with Mobb Deep and then Zero Squad. Noah had a repsect for the man, knowing his tutelage under two of the worlds best would see him become a primary force in this world. 

Recently Noah had found his position changed, his beliefs altered. For years he had been the hero, a tragic one at that. Constantly fighting to change the world for the good of mankind, but he always found himself on the sidelines, not making the difference that other heroes like Andferene, Kurrent and Feral Nova made. If he wasen't able to change it as a hero, he would cleanse it as a villain. The man that sat beside him had similar beliefs, they even found themselves on the short lived revival of the VV, but it seemed fate wanted that old legend to stay dead and buried. Taking out a rose from his jacke pocket, Precise placed it infront of Noah. "I trust your arrival here today means your in" Rising to his feet Precise gave Noah a small map, revealing the location of The Crimson Roses HQ. Once again his eyes were covered, as he left the cafe, and drove off.

Noah's bladder began to stir, giving him the hint that it needed to be emptied. Heading to the toilet, the two men followed behind, brandsihing there automatic weapons. As Noah relieved himself the two men pointed there guns to his head. "We've been tracking you for days freak, the likes of you should rot in hell" Noah sighed a yawn of boredom. No doubt two men who ahated those were different, but he had no time for thier life stories. Just then a bright flash of light engulfed the two mens eyes, muck like a flash bang. As there guard dropped, Noah moved in with two swift movements he broke there necks, killing them. Exiting the cafe from the tbathroom window, not bothering to pay, he sat down on the night sky blue Suzuki Hayabusa, and took off to  his next destination.

Doctor Edwards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Doctor Edwards

"Evening Sir"

These are the words that awaken the dazed man, he tosses and turns for a moment before being finally shaken from his slumber.  Rats scatter themselves amongst the floor, waste and debris further paint the scene along with skeletons chained to the walls for further effect.  From first glance, it's a dungeon but to Cyrus Edwards...it's a playroom.

The man frantically searches for an exit but to no avail before finally looking upward to see a man, clad in black leather with a crescent moon symbol on the front of his costume. "You'd do best to listen to me sir".  The Doctor advocated.

"F$*%^ You" The man retorted as he continues his quest for the exit.   "Please, I'm your friend, There is no need for cursing"  emphasized  the Doctor. "There is a key in the bathroom to the left of you. In the toilet, go fish it out and I'll tell you what to do next" Doctor Edwards continued.

The man albeit being skeptical, had no other choice so he raced towards the toilet, hastily he plunges his hand downward into the commode, It is then that a painful sticking sensation crawls up his arm going into his chest and downward throughout his body. And the only thing heard over the screams is the sound of maniacal laughter. Inside the toilet, were a several hundred small syringes each motion triggered to plunge forward at the exact moment of movement within the bowl. The syringes contained a potent cocktail of drugs, meaning that if the heart failure didn't kill him...the hallucinations he'd be having that night in the dungeon only filled with traps would.

The man was named Robert Smith, A convicted rapist and pedophile who would use his telepathic powers to get other people to commit his crimes for him.

What would you have done?
 _ 

Two days later

The clicking of boots now fill the narrow halls of a hospital. A smile plastered upon his face as his tongue slithers between his teeth, coming out like a garden snake out of the grass...saliva now coats his face where blood once sat. Savoring every drop before making his way to the exit.  "Cyrus!" A nurse cries out, "Yes?" Retorted the Doctor. 

"Theres an note for you" She replies as the change of hands occurs.  

Two hours later

"Precise? I'm on my way"

Zora Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zora Arrow

Blood pooled at my feet, a crimson river that sent excitement coursing through my veins. It was a beautiful site, but not as beautiful as the man that stood in the middle of it. I stood mesmerized by the site of him, his hair hung around his face, dripping with little red droplets that ran across his cheek and disappeared into the shadows around him. He turned towards me and gave me the most seductive grin and for a moment it felt like lightening shot through my veins. But just as suddenly I pulled myself out of the overwhelming sensation that threatened to take over me and returned his grin with one of my own. I knelt slowly where I stood and set my hands upon the blood around us. Slowly I brought my hand to my face and ran the blood along my face and looked into the mans face, “I think it’s time we took our leave, Diego. We have other matters to attend to.”

I knew the suggestion would not fall on deaf ears, and soon he was at my side. His hands came around my waist as his lips tickled my ears, “Your wish, my command.” His hands played with the top of my belt and automatically I reacted to his touch. My body seemed to melt against his and we pressed ourselves so close it felt as if we were trying to permanently weld ourselves together. I liked the blood from my lips as I pulled away briefly, “Perhaps this place is better then any other.” He never waited for me to say more, he simply took me into the place where everything we were became one.

Diego, I’ve been summoned to my Mother. I assume she has some mundane task she wants to appoint me. I shall return when I am relieved of this dreadful duty. I leave my heart with you..

I placed the note on the only place I knew he would surely get it. Then without another thought I pricked my finger and the gate to my Mother’s kingdom opened there in the middle of our own little slice of Hell. I stepped from the coolness of my home into the burning embers of my mother’s castle. I still hated the woman but I respected her newly found gruesomeness. It seemed that finally the Ancient Angelic Demoness had finally settled into her self. And it was ever more present by the legions of demons now bowed at her throne. That and the fact that she did not use her human guise when in her own realm.

For any other person who knew my mother they would not recognize her now. As I walked forward her features became more prominent and I saw the curving horns that seemed to erupt from her head just bellow her hair line, her hair was like black fire moving and changing of its own accord, her feet shifted and the claws raked against the stone leaving large grooves as her human arms moved as she spoke to the younger Demoness beside her. Finally she turned her onyx eyes on me and what appeared to be a taunting smirk flashed across her face before she spoke, “Ahhh Zora you came quickly. Good.”

My mother turned and picked up a blossomed rose from out of a jar and presented it to me, “This was found on the body of a pretty little dead girl. It is an invitation for all assassins and villains to band together and recreate the world we know. The Invitation was sent by Precise and his new order is called The Crimson Rose. You my dear have never had a better chance to strike out on your own. I release you of my hold on you, but you must go before Precise. I trust you will learn much under the guidance of his order.”

“Mother, I am no child. I do not need training. I have learned all I know from Father. But if it means being free of you and your hold then so be it.”

“Good it’s settled then. Oh and by the way, I’m sure your dear Espada will be joining. This will be good for both of you. And this order will offer you protection when you are not able to join the fight in the future.”

“What the devil are you talking about?”

“Just an old woman’s Rambling dear. You better go before I change my mind.”

“Oh shove it you primordial Bat.”

I didn’t wait for her response, I didn’t need her to take back her offer. So I left hell and went in search of The Crimson Rose. All the while I pondered the mysterious words of my Ancient Mother.    

Madros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Madros

Four days ago

"W-why don't you start at the beginning?" Doctor Griffin stuttered with a false smile, staring intently at his notes to avoid looking at his client's face. Griffin was a psychiatrist, a great one at that, but right now he was with his least favorite client: Michael Andros. A mass murderer, criminal mastermind and general all around sociopath. Of course, any ideas Griffin had about turning his client into the authorities disappeared when his client promised that if he told anyone about their arrangement, his son would die; his wife would die; and after witnessing the deaths of everyone else he had ever loved in his life, his client would also kill him. He could save the lives of hundreds, thousands, perhaps millions by turning his client in, but Griffin cared much more about his own life and that of his son and... Well, his wife, he didn't particularly care for... But the point is, his client, the criminal genius known as Madros, was not a man you would want to cross. 

Madros stared intently at his psychiatrist, even though the man was trying his best to avoid the madman's gaze. Running his signature coin between his fingers, he flipped it up into the air and saw Griffin shudder violently. Madros grinned, his smile stretching from his handsome and smooth right to his burnt and charred left, the muscles in his left jaw showing clearly through the little skin remaining. Griffin knew that Madros was deciding whether or not to kill him. So far, the coin had always come up heads, as it was enchanted to always show Madros the path with the most good fortune. It seemed that fate was eager to keep Griffin alive. The coin landed in his right palm and Madros instantly covered it with his fingers. He moved them slightly so he could see the coin, while keeping the result shielded from his doctor, who was now unable to sit still and sweating profusely. Glancing back up at Griffin, Madros made eye contact. "An excellent idea, Julian." he said smoothly, still grinning from ear to twisted ear. 

Griffin seemed to relax slightly as Madros launched into the story of his life yet again. Madros did not see a psychiatrist because he wanted help or thought he needed it. He saw Griffin because he realized the importance of social contact and of the past. He knew he must have someone to confide in, to share his plans and secrets with, because any plan can seem sane within your own mind, but when you say it aloud, that is when you truly see whether your idea is genius or foolishness. Who better than a psychiatrist for that? Besides, it was enjoyable to watch the man squirm. So, Madros told Griffin again of his past. How he was born in the 17th Century to a widow mother. How his mother was accused of being a witch and burnt at the stake. How he leapt at the flames himself in an attempt to save her... He told Griffin everything, but this basic summary is this: 

After her death, Michael Andros learnt that his mother was indeed a witch as he was taken in by her fellow witches. He despised magic from then on, as it was the thing that caused his mother's death and through it, his mutilated body, along with being the tool used by the hags he was taken in by. Oh, how he hated them. He realized early on they only sought to use his anger as a tool for vengeance against society, that he was nothing but a simple blade to them, one that needed sharpening before it could tear the world apart. But he didn't care. He was weak due to his burns, all over his body back then, so the witches brewed a potion for him that would give him strength and heal his wounds. They failed however, instead granting him immense intelligence and only healing exactly half of his body. Still, his vast wealth of knowledge allowed him to torture and eventually slaughter everyone in the village he had called home. And then, he killed the witches too. Every last one. But when he came to the last one, she had enough time left to curse Michael. Curse him with a long life, but one plagued with misfortune and pain. With her last breath, she uttered his name, slurring them both together to create Madros. Michael liked the name. And so, Madros gained immortality, but at a price. Still, he intended to use the curse to his advantage. Using the books left by the dead witches, Madros used magic for the first and only time in his life, enchanting a single coin so that it would guide him throughout his life, always showing the path of good fortune. And it has worked, for many centuries. Madros has endured for all this time, turning his curse into a blessing and scheming his way throughout the years. But the ultimate prize has always eluded Madros... Power. Control. Domination. His curse stopped him from attaining any of these things... At least, they stopped him from attaining them alone...

As Madros finished his story yet again, Doctor Griffin wiped the sweat from his brow (ignoring the fact that his entire body was drenched in it) and released a long sigh. Getting up from his seat, Madros walked past Griffin without a word, heading to fetch his coat. His hand stopped a fraction of an inch before it, hovering over the pocket, where a single red rose was protruding. Snapping his head to face Griffin, he could clearly see the Doctor suddenly tense up. "What is this?" the madman demanded, but as the Doctor seemed unable to speak, he examined it further. He smiled. It was an invitation, inscribed on one of the petals of the beautiful flower. "He was very eager for you to get it, you know!" Griffin blurted out, having finally found his tongue "Almost as persuasive as you are... Heh..." Madros wasn't really listening. He was already running the rose through the vast database that was his own mind, searching for who could possibly have sent the invitation and what he knew about them. 

Two days ago

As instructed by the message on the flower, Madros arrived in Belgium and found the arranged meeting place. It was on top of a tall building, low enough to be easily climbed yet high enough that none of the surrounding buildings could see what was happening on the top. Madros had arrived in his best black and white suit (literally, one half was black and the other white) with the rose invitation in his jacket pocket. His shoes clacked loudly against the roof as he wandered across it to the other man he was there to meet, Precise. Smiling with satisfaction, Madros had realized long ago who exactly he was meeting here and was happy to see that he was right. Precise was slightly taller than Madros, dressed just as well, but was a lot beefier, his broad shoulders and long, jet black hair would intimidate most men. Even Madros had respect for the man, knowing where he came from and what he could do. Because of this respect, he had seen fit to take precautions for this meeting.

Stopping a good few feet before Precise, out of reach of both arm and sword, Madros began to speak, his hand firmly clasped around the hilt of his adamantium blade. "Emile Chabot. Precise. After an accident as a child, you were given cybernetic implants in order to save your life. These implants also granted you great power, which you eventually used to become a great assassin in the notorious group, Les Assassins Silencieux. After many adventures and a battle with the great Andferne, you received more implants in order to increase your powers further." 

The look on Precise's face was unreadable, but Madros was not expecting surprise. Clearly Emile knew what he was capable of. "I am well informed. I pride myself on it. I also pride myself on being prepared for any situation... For anything fate decides to throw my way in an attempt to take my life once and for all. So you should know, I did not come here alone and I certainly did not come unprepared. In fact, this entire roof is rigged with explosives, save for the patch I stand upon now. If I gave the command, the bombs would be set off, while I would fall safely down the chute hidden beneath me. If that doesn't work, I have many snipers placed throughout the city... And trust me, even you wouldn't last long against the kind of numbers I'm talking about. Now... What do you want?" 

Precise smiled, as if he was expecting Madros to give this sort of introduction, that he was pleased by it, even... " Destruction profits no-one, Madros... Surely someone like you realizes that? I'm here to offer you a chance to change the world. You've tried to do it before, I know, many times, but you failed... Because you were alone. I'm putting together a group of like-minded people. People like us, Michael. People who know that mindless violence is not going to do a thing, and neither is simply trying to put a stop to that violence. People who realize that in order to save the world... They have to control it." Precise spoke with a smooth confidence that instantly made Madros sympathetic to his cause, however, there was one matter still to resolve... "Seize the power that has eluded you for so long, Madros... Take control... And achieve domination." Precise's lips curled into a smile as he held out a muscular hand "I'm well informed too, you know. Join me, Michael Andros. Join the Crimson Rose." 

It was an effective speech. Madros knew where he stood. He wanted to join this team. He wanted to let Precise live. But what really mattered, was what fate wanted. Slipping his sword hand into his pocket, Madros pulled out his enchanted coin. "Heads, I'm in." he said seriously, showing the heads side of the coin as Precise smiled confidently "Tails... I'm afraid I'll have to ruin a perfectly good building." he showed the other side, but Precise's face remained full of confidence. Madros tossed the coin into the air towards Precise, who caught it on the flat of his palm... Heads. "I'm in." Madros grinned, stretching out an arm to shake Precise's hand and take back his coin. "And you should know... Those snipers? I have more soldiers like them. Many more. They are yours to command... As am I, so long as fate smiles upon you." 
Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Morning_Dew

“Cold……” The young teen lay in the fetal position; she was hurt but not scarred, scared but not in danger. She felt a bug crawling on her frost bitten thigh, she tried to move but her muscles were in a suspended state. {What’s wrong with me?}

“Can I talk to her” a man behind a window asked. “I don’t know how she’ll react but sure you can talk to her” the glass prison opened and the loud shutters of the painful light began to shine through. As the man in the black pin stripped suit converged on the disturbed teen he could hear her whisper. “Light up the darkness…”

“My dear Maya what has happened to you” The man’s shadow cast a veil of darkness over Maya; she seemed to flinch, just a slight one and continued shivering. The man bent down, Maya’s eyes were fixated on the fresh smell of his Black Stacy Adams shoes. His hands touched her chin and he directed her lifeless eyes towards his.

“I know how you feel Maya… you were left by the one who bore your kids, tossed aside by both of your mentors. That darkness inside of you Maya…don’t listen to it it’s not what you need to be successful…What you need is me”

For that second Maya’s lifeless eyes shifted into his, she hung her head low once again. “…I’m a pig” The man towered over her and let out a sinister smile and said PRECISEly. “You’re a pig, the pig maybe THE most dangerous animal on the planet…its unpredictable Docile in some areas, but when desperate, hurt and hungry, it’s a killer.” “Maya you’ve been hurt; people have taken advantage of your love and kindness and now have backed you into an insane asylum… he offered his hand, Now little piggy what will you do?”

Standing on her own two feet strengthened by his words, she balled her fist up and with tears flowing from her pale but pretty face she managed to mutter the word. “Kill” With that in her mind she mentally raped all the guards in the asylum and escaped to God knows where.

7 Weeks Later

“Emile Chabot” Maya shook his hands and replied “Maya Lopez”. She offered him a seat but he decided to stand.”You’ve been out for about 6 weeks and you already have a nice home; but I want you to forget it all, forget Light, Forget Sha, Forget Andferne and ICE, forget Savage and Desiree, Forget Ferro, Forget the Vine Prodigies. Maya you’re your own person, it’s time to stop living in the shadow of your past and let your future Blossom…”

Presently..

Maya stepped into the light with a blue skin tone, and red hair “Today is the day I take control of my life…” Solace? No… Lone star? No….Shaferne? Hell no? Maya….just Maya. Her identity crises had come to an end; now it was time to pay some debts, by delivering the Eternal Solace to those that used her. Death was imminent, but not to Imminent, she wanted her victims Crimson blood to trickle down into the earth. There her rose would be made….her crimson Rose.  

Avatar image for angelique_lebeau
Angelique LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Angelique LeBeau

Several Weeks Ago

Belgium was currently at the center of the World as nations gathered to bare witness to a new era. The coronation of its beloved Prince, a fair and regal man with an appetite for fashion. He had become a public fixture in the high profile World of glitz and glamor, and as such, his own celebrity statues had been elevated. All but assuring that the red carpet would be graced by a virtual "who's who" of the entertainment, sports, media, business, and fashion industries. He would be accompanied by his two beautiful children as well as a small contingent of armed security.Trying their best to fit in amongst the crowd. His wife had passed away several years earlier under suspicious circumstances casting the future King into a deep depression. It was during this time, by no coincidence, that a mysterious young woman entered his life. She made him feel alive and powerful, her ambition, an equal match for his own. She spent time with his children methodically teaching them self defense, music, and art. And before long the Prince had fallen in love.

Under heavy protest from his advisers, the young woman would stand by his side during his moment of triumph. The wine flowed freely as the anticipation grew to a fever pitch. Everyone was on edge with excitement as the moment grew closer. But suddenly fear filled the custom built auditorium. "FIRE!" was shouted from the back triggering a chain reaction of mass panic. Frantically security tried to regain some semblance of order but to no avail. In the interest of self preservation the human mind is conditioned to survive by any means necessary.People were flung over tables and crushed against the glass walls until they broke and shattered. Firing off a couple shots the security team only managed to agitate the already chaotic situation.

Trapped between the exit and the stampeding herd, the Prince and his family were knocked to the floor and crushed. However the young woman stood defiant as the mass continued towards her. With a smirk of anger she unleashed her rage. Subtly turning her body to the side before delivering a surgically precis extended knuckle strike to the throat of a charging diplomat. She then grabbed hold of his collar  and ducked down into a crouching position using the man's body as a shield. Through the parade of panic she watched as a man appeared from the comfort of an unconventionally constructed stone dome of his own making. As guests filtered out into the courtyard the true spectacle of death was unveiled. Paparazzi burst on the scene snapping photos of the carnage. The Prince's entire family had been trampled to death. All except his younger brother, conspicuous by his absence. A new King was born that night, through tragedy and manipulation.

The young beauty stopped and took a few moments to gaze upon the Prince's body before making her way outside. Her shoulderless silk Azzedine Alaia gown was torn and drenched in blood. She paused and knelt down beside the broken body of a child, reaching out and removing the luxurious red rose left behind.

Belgium Mountains: Present Day

Refreshing was the mountain air as it coursed through Angelique's lunges. The sun's energizing rays becoming more focused as it slowly began to descend behind the white tipped mountain range. And here amidst the natural elegance of god's loving hand stood an elaborate structure of decadence and vanity. For weeks the last descendant of the LeBeau linage had tracked the man responsible for the "Belgium Bloodbath." Leading her to an illustrious creation reminiscent of the Las Assassins Silenciuex. Utilizing her fabled stealth techniques the young assassins slipped through the compound unnoticed. Gliding through the cotton fabric of the bedroom curtains as they danced in the wind, leading her to a balcony extending over the face of the cliff. Her target stood still with his back to her. No doubt a man of his caliber had already felt her presence yet made no defensive moves, almost as if he was expecting her. Slowly she reached into her long black cloak and removed a welted rose before throwing it over his shoulder and to his feet. "Vous me devez un famille, vous me devez la vengeance. Et vous payerez avec votre sang."{translated from French: You owe me a family, you owe me vengeance. And you will pay with your blood}
Nightwolf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nightwolf3

There was something beautiful about being an urban legend, the world not knowing that you were even alive. There was a certain freedom to it, if you will. Connor Vassar knew full well of these beauties. 6 months ago, he had announced to the world that he was Nightwolf, one of the greatest assassins in the world, of course, the way he spun it, he was the hero. The world ate this idea up, they loved him, but he grew bored. The world to him was just not as interesting as it had once been when he had worked with his mentors, Jean-Luc, and Esther Lebeau. Nightwolf faded into the shadows, where he went, nobody knew, the world figured him for dead, the funeral had been nice, he had been there. There was a closed casket because there was of course no body. There was a power in not being dead. His favorite part was the fear in the eyes of his prey when they saw him. It was funny how people lose all of there eloquence right before they're about to die. Each and every time Nightwolf was given a "B-B-But you're supposed to be dead" or something to that effect. Eventually the life of a dead man grew dull for Nightwolf, and the time came to make his grand return. 

The return of Connor Vassar was one of the most amazing things New York City had ever seen. In one single night the criminal element all but disappeared. In the morning people arose to criminals on the streets, subdued, and incapacitated.  Some of them were in really bad shape, others just nicked and bruised. The ground was littered with flyers that said simply in 12 point font "Curious? Come to Times Square for the answer". As the city folks flocked to Times Square, they saw that all of the screens in the entire area had one face on them, this was the face of the man they called there savior, the man they had mourned, this was the face of a very bad, but very influential man. The face they saw was that of Nightwolf himself. "Well first of all, I'd just like to say, I'm back. It's been a while and I've missed the people of the city greatly. Unfortunately I didn't mean to alarm you into thinking I was dead, but it was necessary. The ceremony was very nice though, and you can keep the statue in Central Park up, I've really grown fond of it. Anyways, to the people of the city, I'm here for you again, and you will never lose me again!" At this point the screens went black, and city goers erupted into loud cheers that could be heard for miles. Nightwolf was in a building not to far from Time Square, and upon hearing this smiled. He had again won over there hearts. Nightwolf wasn't your traditional villain however, he wasn't a nutjob who killed for the sake of killing, he just killed to get ahead. He didn't need power he just loved having it. He didn't appreciate the heroes who got in his way, and wasn't afraid to hurt the people who got in his way. Nightwolf always did have a soft spot in his heart for this city though, it had raised him, he got his start here, when he himself was a hero. Nightwolf, simply put, was a man who would destroy countries, and kill millions if it had a purpose, but he did not kill for pleasure, a meaningless murder was foolish to him. So, he thought to himself, the people of New York loving a villain such as him really wasn't too far-fetched. He did create jobs for millions of them with his VassCorp company, although the company was mostly a front for his criminal activities, Nightwolf also basically owned the mob at this point, all of the Five Families were at his disposal. He literally owned New York City, and he loved it.

About a week after his return, Nightwolf woke up to find a man in his room, a man who he recognized, but in the grogginess of sleep couldn't tell if it was friend or enemy. He quickly grabbed the katana he kept with him, and prepared to assault his invader. The man simply lifted up a rose, it had blood on many of it's thorns but there were a few thorns that had yet to be bloodied. The man said, "It is Precise, old friend, we have not worked together since our time together in LaS, but I come to you now with a proposition..." Precise explained the Crimson Rose, and Nightwolf listened, and found himself very intrigued. "One week back and you've already pulled me back in" said Nightwolf as he smiled at his own friend

A few hours later...

Nightwolf was on his private jet to Belgium, his mind was live with ideas of what this new criminal organization would be like, he was excited, his new life began today, and he would serve the Crimson Rose dutifully....
Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Hell, 6 days ago

"The sands of time has finally benefited in our favor, my Lord. The world shall fall victim to your divine wrath and all those who even think the slightest thought of crossing you shall suffer in the eternal flames of Hell. The clouds will be stained will the blood of the innocent and the seas will be set crimson with the blood of your enemies. Those who stand with you, my Lord shall be rewarded to live life at its best. Traitors shall have their tongue cut out and be feed to the demons of the pit. Today is the day Lucifer returns to plague earth once more. What may I do for you, Lord Shawn?" Wilson sat on his golden throne with his pitchfork in hand, looking up at his servant. "Fall silence, Krakk." He got up and started on a stroll, krakk followed him as if He were his tail. Screams echoed through out his domain. Lower life demons greeted their ruler and even offered gifts, in great irony Shawn was loved from his people even if they were dark beings. They showed compassion for their leader, though He was cruel and a tyrant at times. Hell was more of a city now then an eternal torment of the wicked. "I've rewritten Hell's history, instead of fearing me they love me. Very few stand against my will unlike my Father but that is not the matter at hand, Krakk. It is my returning to Earth." Krakk giggled and continued following, holding a conversation also. "Yes, it is. Earthling must learn fear again, show them You are not their Savior of any sort. Teach them You are the Red Scar, destroyer of Worlds. In your abscene, I shall keep Hell under your rule and let your people know though You are gone, your Rule live on." Shawn came to a stop and turned towards Krakk. Standing more than a foot over him, Lucifer placed his hand on his servant's shoulder. "Thank You, that is why I appointed you my Adviser but if You fail to keep things under order while I am away, I stay have tormented in the pits with the rest." Without further due, Wilson's body engulfed in flames and vanquished. 

Earth, 1 day ago

The Fallen Angel teleported back to Earth and found himself in an alley in Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan. Gang members were having a talk about mugging anyone that made their way into the alley. Shawn happened to be the lucky victim and chuckled about it. The men heard his laughter, picking up weapons that hid in the dark and made way towards Shawn. The leader who had a serpent tattoed on the right side of his face stood face to face with Shawn. Looking up to him, the man swallowed hard after seeing the stature of his victim. "He..he..Hey punk, hand over all the cash, jewels, and that golden cane in your hand." mumbling with his words, the ring leader gained confidence when his gang backed him up. Wilson laughed and answered back in a deep eerily voice, "You boys are greatly outnumbered here." One of the members made his way to face Luci, "Oh yeah, there is seven of ours and only one of you tough guy. The Devil put on a serious expression, He felt that his time was being wasted. His eyes glew with fire and the pentagram-shaped birthmark on his chest glew crimson red. The gang members cried out of fear and begged forgiveness but not would be receiving. Their bodies was ignited of fire and burned to dusk with the seconds, their souls were absorbed in his birthmark and transported to hell for torment. Walking out of the alley, Luci smiled and roamed the night in the city. People looked at him in confusion and fear, his presence was felt. Darkness would shroud over world and corrupt it, Wilson would watch as the world burned but for now they were as safe as money in his pocket. Shawn need a team, people who the same thing He did: The World. Too be bad tony montana was dead, old tony would have made a great partner. Luci was a being of great intelligence and power but taking this world was one thing He felt he needed others to help him with. Walking by a best buy, the display lcd Tv in the window showed cnn news. A female newcaster was doing a broadcast on a incident in beliguim, showing the king and his men. In the background, a man in a black and white suit was leaving the scene and went on seen by the guards. Shawn turned from the television and smiled, a thought struck in the back of his head. Benching down to the earth and kicking off the ground, The Red Scar took off to Beliguim, Europe. 

Now, Beliguim

The Red Scar arrived in beligium about 6 hours ago but sidetracked on his agenda to dine out for a while and probably pick up a few woman. He knew the destination where he was headed would be boobytrapped, assassins always keep their base guarded at all times. Much to their surprise, Shawn had great atheltic abilities to get around them without using his powers but since He chose to be lazy, He used his speed to get up and into the base within nano-seconds. The man he was looking for, Precise, an ex-teammate from WAL, ran the an upcoming rogue of villains. Precise sat in a chair at a wooden desk, Shawn looked at him, laughing and clapping. "Long time Precise. I love what You did here, I seen it on the news and wandered if there is anyone who knows how to throw a party, it was the main man Precise. But my true reason who intruding without notice is....". His left hand engulfed with fire, The Red Scar shook it and a crimson rose replaced it. He tosses it at Precise and smiled, the presence of another was felt in the room. A woman that was the daughter of a legendary cajun and his spouse.
talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By talon_x23

Following a mission was simple for her, yet she always found a way to always sneak in between the lines always going against the whole “Observing” title. Observing was all good for a scout by any other name, but for her she was nothing of the sort. She was a weapon not a scout. She was a good spy but a scout? Inhaling deeply she let out a sigh as she refreshed herself for a moment. It had been a time since she had looked this way. Her physiology had been drastically altered due to the many tests and operations that the CORE had done to her. Because of that her true appearance was unknown to her. She didn’t know who she really was, that was the thing. Her never ending journey to discovering who she was, her identity her biological mother and father was all she wanted.

Pushing aside these longing and desires, she focused her mind on the present objective and it was something like this. A new villain team had risen up one know as The Crimson Rose. It was unknown about the amount of members except for the Leader known as Precise, and their location was the Belgium Mountains. And since she was only in Germany it would not take her sp long to get there along with the completion of the mission and the gathering of her findings She was aware that no doubt as a new Villain team there will also be a few wild cards in the check out this team, she was almost sure as any thing she’d encounter old hero’s gone evil along with evil she had never encountered before.

As she began to sniff out civilization she could tell she was getting close, she probably was about to reach a much large settlement. Emerging from the thick and congested forest she found herself at the pinnacle of a large hill. Staring down at the small city she smiled slightly, as her mission could always wait, right now she had her own plans. “Mother” she whispered as she began to began to run at full speed down he hill eventually leaping up into the air as she soared thought it soon enough landing on her feet.

Taking in a deep breath she brushed her locks behind her back as she stood in the small by alley. Either side of her was a brick wall and before her was the street. She was not comfortable walking in able with her true form, she had no done that for well ever since she came to this world. But in this form she was accountable to no one. Since non of her team mates had ever seen this form of her not even her father, she could do any thing. She could be a whole different person if she wanted too. Pushing her fears behind her she   walked down the sidewalk for a few moments attempting to locate any thing that vaguely resembled a bar.

Eventually at about half past five she was able to locate a sensible bar and ordered a whiskey. Sure she was probably underage for it but that never stopped her. Any one gave her a hard time she’d either show her claws or if she was in a preferably bad moon she’d pull out her pistol and kill the guy. She always got moody after having a drink and if she didn’t get one she’d probably still get moody. As she got her drink she quickly eyed the room for a moment smelling the scents of every individual that was present, and one scent in particular caught her off guard.

Her eyes focused on a hooded man sitting in the corner. It was not his mysterious appearance no, it was his scent. He smelled like them. And she knew by the way he was looking at her he wanted something. Now she knew many people, but recently becoming a Lycan meant her enemies had grown. Along with the fact that assassinations where inevitable…maybe her father got it easy with his Lycan guards and even though she could have gotten that she never would. She didn’t need any one guarding her, she could take care of herself. This also meant that she was on edge all the time and very suspicious and always training always wanting to be better.

Slowly after finishing her drink she got up and headed outside where it had already began to slow slightly. An icy blew her hair all over the place as she refused to wear a coat and left her uniform on. As she walked she eventually left the town and headed toward Belgium but before that she was going to find out who this man was who was following her.  Suddenly she stopped and for a few moments there was silence before she spoke “Show yourself….I could feel your breath.” With that she turned to see the hooded figure staining a few feet behind her. “So…” she started as she stared at him. “So what” he said as he slowly removed his hood, to revile his pail skin and dark brown eyes. His long black locks of hair that was tied behind his back as song of it dangled in his face.

A smile came on her face as she knew what this person was, “Why are you following me?” “Obviously you lack sufficient ways of hiding yourself…unless you were not intending to?” she said taking a step toward him. He chuckled slightly approaching her licking his bright red lips. “You wanted information” he said now standing fight before her. Outstretching his hand he slightly stroked her cheek keeping the demonic smile plastered on his face. Flicking his hand back with hers she showed singes of aggravations as she growled slightly “Yes, what’s the prince” she already had jumped to the main issue because she wanted to get this over and done with.

Not loosing his composure he answered “I want a taste…” at first she did not know what he meant until she caught his words and for a moment was slightly shocked and then retained herself. “That all” brushing aside his hair he nodded yes. Taking in a deep breath she added “What do you know?” his smile soon changed to that of a devious one, as he whispered “A lot…”  

Thee Hours Latter.

“Father, this is Laura Greystoke. I request a short period of time to....remain separated from Wolf Pack.  I will return in the time span of a moth, till then this will be the last you hear from me..good bye.” With that she   there aside her communicator into the snow and progressed onward. For now she would forget every thing and leave behind every thing.

She was not Talon any more daughter of Greystoke. No she was some on eels, just like her appearance had changed her thoughts process had evolved. The information she had gathered on her identities had shattered her to the very core. Every thing she thought about her mother, about who she was….was a lie and she needed time to think things over. She needed to make herself stronger in order to complete her ultimate mission.

But there was still one more mission she needed to complete before she started on her journey. And as she stood on the snow covered mountains plains, the wind howling behind her as she over looked the cliff before her she wondered. In the distance though very well hidden was the base of the Crimson Rose. The scents of the members filled her nostrils and she knew if she was to confront any of them she would surely perish.

But she needed practice she needed to get better any way she could. She didn’t care how much she would have to compromise she didn’t care what lines she had to cross or who she needed to affiliate herself with she was going to get stronger. And with that she ran full sprint toward the isolated base of The Crimson Rose, not looking back not second guessing her choice. She was going to get stronger…one way or another she was going to get stronger…

The Finder*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Finder*

Vatican City, Rome.

Clicks and whirs echoed around the hallway in direct contrast to her soft boots which made little sound as the leather clad woman walked. Priest robes swished as the men scuttled around her waiting for her next command, their eyes watching the ground their minds chanting to block any un-issues thoughts. Cold air sailed through the hall of the Vatican, the massive stone statues creaking as her robotic hand pulled the lever opening the entrance to the hidden compound below. Her long black hair in its usual tight pony tail the Finders altered gas mask fit snugly over her face created for her by the Doktor to allow her to speak, the wounds from her attack as a child still visible underneath the shirt colour, the red scar from ear to ear shining in certain light.

The priests scuttling in front of her leading the way down the long stairwell her SS jacket dragging on the powdery stone underneath. Massive wooden doors swung open as the entourage stepped through the opening to a world of cult creations, monks and priests alike worked steadily around them. Each perfectly focused on their task at hand, strange liquids and swirling machines mixed in with 21 century technology.  The Finder raises a gloved hand point her middling finger at a young priest in the corner of the room, his thin body bent over a massive pot of boiling liquid. “Coming heir Finder” the young man rushed to his desk picking up the paperwork and folders, tripping over his long robes as he ran, shaking to the tall woman. “if you will see madam we are very close to obtaining our true goal and create….” the gloved hand raised once again the young priest fell silent, his long blonde hair falling over her face as he lowered his head chanting to hide his thoughts. Her glowing eyes stared at him long and hard before a spark from the voice box hooked to her belt sounded “your excuses are done with” the tinny sound of her voice echoed around the room, every man stopping and turning aware of what was to come, fear and sweat showing on their faces. Screams followed shortly as the young priest dropped to the floor grasping his head his nails digging burrows into his temples as he tried to rip at the pain. His knees spreading on the floor as his eyes began to glaze over, grey and red oozed out of his nose and ears as his brain melted. Turning from the man the Finder stepped back through the doorway and headed up the steps, her voice echoing behind her “Be glad I did not tell the Baron about this”

Later that day

Sitting straight in the chair to the Barons left she watched her team mate move around the room. The sixty six had controlled most of the world’s powers since WW2 bucking against Adolf and his pathetic inabilities; they pushed forward with his original goal and worked hard to create a true world, one of power and purity. Their plans were in motion long before anyone around them noticed or realised what was happening, the Vatican has been their base and home for almost 70years, but times changed. “It is time we paid a visit to Herr Chabot, make the preparations. ”  Turning from her musings she nodded her head once at the Baron and left the room, passing the Doktor as he swept by leading his creation down the hall, its gurgling babble echoing. Turning to her he raised his eyebrows, “you will need to come in for a cleaning, your whirring is louder than usual” his hollow laughed echoed down the hall as she turned heading for her office to delegate.

Belgium

Stepping out of the long black Mercedes the two strongest members of the sixty six stepped forth into the mountain air and turned to each other, a smile swept across the Barons face as he lead them forward into the next stage of their plan.  

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Precise

As Emile stood gazing across the mountains a slight tremble occurred behind him. Finding a rose thrown before his feet that had lost its allure, no longer was the rose the crimson colour it used to be but withered away much like the woman’s emotions that stood behind him. A hateful voice was carried across the gentle breeze.. "Vous me devez un famille, vous me devez la vengeance. Et vous payerez avec votre sang."

Gently the assassin bended his knees in order to pick up the rose in front of him. While it was withered, it was obvious it was kept safe for this moment. Pebbles twirled down from the rose only to be caught by the wind and carried them down the slope of the mountain. Without turning around Precise brought the rose towards his nostrils hoping to catch some of the smell of the once beautiful rose but to no avail. Emile knew this day would come after he had learned of the to be wife of the prince. ‘Angelique..’ He slowly turned around to face the woman. The assassins still working on the mansion only now noticing the scorned young woman, standing ready to attack the skilled assassin at a moments notice only to be stopped by a simple gesture from Precise. He had not seen her face since she was a young girl, she grew into a beautiful woman. More frightening then ever as she stood ready to take his life in a moments notice. And there was no doubt that she would do it without a second thought. ‘Je ne savais pas qu'ils étaient de votre famille. Mais si je ne .. le résultat n'aurait pas changé’. (Translation: ‘I did not know they were your family. But if I did.. the outcome would not have changed.’)

He continued to walk towards the hate filled woman tossing the rose to the side and continued his conversation in English in a stern voice. ‘Do not forget that I was the one that almost gave his life protecting yours. You know full well the unwritten rules in this world, a life for a life. All I can do for you now is give you a new family amongst the rose. Perhaps in time the anger and hatred that is in your heart can be put to use for something more constructive.’

He pointed slowly at the door, the stern look on his face dissipated and made room for a more friendly face. ‘you may leave unharmed, and the only reason I’m doing this is out of respect for your mother. She would be honoured if you followed in her footsteps. Or you can try to kill me, stop the Cotillard bloodline and bring shame to it. It is your choice.’

.Constantine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By .Constantine.

A Week Ago

It was a cold night in London, the air was still but the clouds had started to open and were letting little drops of rain start to fall. In a back alley amongst the garbage and filth  of the Earth laid an old man, his hair long, dirty and grey, to match his beard. His naked body, except for a watch on his right wrist, was drenched in blood and he appeared to be unconscious. Outside of the alley flashed the lights of a police car all though the siren was silent. It was late at night and they were already outside the scene of the crime. A cop stepped cautiously toward the naked man, Police Baton in hand, he tapped the man on the leg with it. The reason he was being so cautious was because the alley, in which the blood covered man laid in, was beside a nightclub, which had just become a slaughterhouse. Teenage bodies and young adults littered the floor in there.

The old man stirred as he turned over and the policeman shook him again, much to the mans annoyance and the cops disgust, but the old man was smart and did not tell him where he could shove it like he wanted to, instead he just sat up and wiped his arm with a bloody arm, he could taste the blood on his lips and it surged through his body as the memories of last night came flooding back. "Excuse me sir..." started the young cop, "yes officer, what can i do you for?" replied Constantine who was brushing rubbish off of his body, "can you tell me who you are? or why your clothes have been... misplaced?" asked young Officer Hanson, Con pulled a fake thinking face, it was best to the play the memory loss card, "no, I have no idea who I am... or why I'm naked, and why am I covered in blood!? what the hell happened!?" Con looked puzzlingly toward the cop, truthfully he didn't remembe why he was naked, all though he was sure one of the little punkshe killed had set him alight.

"Well sir, there has been a murder, several actually, possibly quite a few more... I'm sorry to ask but we'll have to take you into custody, is that ok?" the child was awfully polite, Con respected that, it was impoliteness that brought him to killing all those annoying brats last night, so terribly rude, the world had changed again, it was not ok for adults to put kids in there place, they'd be called pedophiles if they even laid one finger on their child, this was why there was no respect or honour these days, and Con hated that. Because he was old the kids started to disrespect him, without knowing the consequences, he ripped one of there heads straight off, and loved it, before he feasted on other bodies, they tried best to stop him but to no avail. They were animals, and he slaughtered them like animals, gave them what they deserve. He looked up into young Hanson's eyes, he was barely out of his mothers womb, Con could tell his age just by looking, this man was definitely twenty six, merely seconds to the ancient Constantine, he'll be blinked out of existence in a few years.

"No i don't mind... all though" Con looked down at his exposed body and all the officer had to do was nod to the man behind him, and he was handed a coat, which he gave to Con, who wrapped it around his lower body. Con stood up, refusing help from Hanson and was cuffed, after being told it was mandatory. He stepped into the car and was zipped off to the London Police station, because he had no idea of who he was they couldn't officially take him in, covered in blood isn't enough of a suspect, for all they knew he could be the only survivor. At the station they let him wash off before giving him a towel and some smart trousers they found in one of the storage rooms, Con did not care to think what may of happened in them, afterward he was cuffed once more, they obviously did not trust him or know what exactly to do with him, so they put him in a separate cell to keep him overnight before taking him to the doctor to help with his 'amnesia'.

He was soon back to sleep on his not-so-comfortable-but-better-than-a-pile-of-rubbish bed that lay in one corner of the cell. He lay with his head buried in his flat pillow with hands cuffed behind his back, it was not great but he'd experienced a lot worse. It was surprising he got any sleep at all with all the noise going on in the background, they were kept busy all night, but somehow Con managed to drift off back into his usual nightmares, the faces of previous lovers flashing in front of him, lost children coming and going, he fidgeted in his bed at the memory of lost loved ones. Some hours after Con had first been taken in he was rudely awoken by a mysterious man, who was holding something in his hand. A single red rose. Con twisted to see him better "Hello Constantine" he said in his sleek voice, "go away Precise, I'm tired", the cops were too busy to realise his sudden memory gain of who this man was, "come on now, you and I both know you shouldn't be sleeping here in these slums, you should be among others like you..." Con cut him off "there is no one else like me... not on Earth anyway" Precise gathered his thoughts for a second, "I know that, but still, you should be among people who have similar ambitions, we both know of your knowledge, and of the legends that come with you, I could do with you on my new team...just consider it" with that Precise left, but not before dropping the rose onto the concrete floor.

Constantine stared at the rose for a while, then something clicked inside of him, "what time is it?" he muttered to himself, he meant dates rather than minutes. He pulled his arms from behind him and twisted his head as best he could to see his watch, strapped around the wrist of his cuffed hands, "oh!...... the new order of The Crimson Rose" with those words he smiled to himself, it was time to get up. He practically jumped out of bed, flipping onto his feet, his features were mixed, he looked old but it was as though he had been keeping healthy since birth, he had a air of young about him, except for his eyes, they told over a thousand stories and could let slip his real age. Although  his hair was frazzled and grey, and his features were old, his body told a different story, it rippled with masculinity, fitter than most young men, his eight pack and steel pecs chiseled like marble. His sudden movements caused the whole station to stop, and with a definitive click his cuffs fell off, just like magic. Smile still on his face he walked up to the steel bars and with another click he slide them open.

A cop ran at him with a baton, he brought it down with as much force as he could muster, but was bested by the old man, who in a flash raised his hand and caught the baton in mid swing. He pulled it from his grasp and smacked it sideways across his face before throwing it down on the floor and lifting him up by the throat, causing the cop to make disgusting gargling noises. Con heard Officer Hanson's voice along with the sound of guns being pulled from their holsters "Sir..." Con interrupted him, "It's Constantine" Hanson looked puzzled "excuse me?" Con explained "my name is Constantine" with that Con broke the mans neck in his hand, making cops gasp and a few throw up, before his tossed the body like a piece of meat across the room. "I'm sorry..." he heard Hanson say before "FIRE!!" and there was rapid fire. The bullets didn't hit him,  they were never going to hit him, instead they turned into different coloured butterflies when they passed through his magical barrier, they all stared flabbergasted. They stared in dismay at him, but he simply smiled as the butterflies turned and fluttered back toward the shooters, halfway on there route back to who had shot them the butterflies turned back into bullets and pierced the cops body. They all dropped down dead, all except officer Hanson, his bullets had stopped before entering his body, Con was contemplating what to do with him, it was so rare to meet a polite young man, he was going to live, the bullets dropped from his head, but the ones aimed at none vital parts carried on through. After all Con didn't want anyone going after him.

Now

Constantine walks the halls of The Crimson Roses new place, the sun  bouncing off of the tops of the mountain range in Belgium. Con's nose was buried in a book, secured between his vice like hands, his bare feet sounded through the corridors as they were brought down upon the cold stone floor. Constantine was still only wearing smart black trousers with a belt, he'd been busy and had no time to change, plus the looseness was a bonus he wasn't restricted by boxers. His body was still slightly dirty and his long, grey hair tinged with blood, though he was not unclean and he did not smell, he had a constant freshness about him. Around him the place was being improved and worked on by other members, Con did not tend to slaves work so he walked on by, his ancient eyes gazing down upon ancient writings. As he passed females they turned their heads, getting a glance of him and he smiled back. Even through all his rough exterior and age Constantine retained his boyish charm, and the handsome face of a god. He felt at home here.
Avatar image for angelique_lebeau
Angelique LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Angelique LeBeau

Angelique could barely contain her laughter as she listened to the carefully selected words of Precise. "Do not forget that I was the one that almost gave his life protecting yours. You know full well the unwritten rules in this world, a life for a life. All I can do for you now is give you a new family amongst the rose. Perhaps in time the anger and hatred that is in your heart can be put to use for something more constructive." he said. With a smirk the LeBeau Legacy responded, "And you should not forget dat it was my father who repaid dat debt. Do not presume to know my family Precise. Nor what would, or wouldn't, dishonor my mother's name. Do you think I have traveled all this way without first seeking her council? Her guidance? I misjudged your intuition. I do not seek vengeance out of hatred. My heart does not long for those lost. I spent years manipulating my way into dee Royal Family so dat in time, I would be the one behind the scenes dictating dee future King's every move. Only to have you come along and destroy all I have worked for."

Slowly she subtly tilted her head to the side glancing at the so called assassins behind her. "You allow me to leave unharmed? Your arrogance misguides you mon ami. The only reason you and your assassins are still alive is because I allow it." her words sharp and antagonistic, trying to provoke the former LaS member. Her brash bravado reminiscent of her father yet her angelic appearance retained flashes of her mother. Her confidence draped over her like fine silk. In her mind she had no equal and relished the opportunity to test herself. Yet there was something intriguing about Precise's offer and perhaps a chance to break free from her families shadow. "I will accept your offer Precise and join dis family you speak of. But do not mistake me for a mere underling. Instead, think of me more as a......resource, a weapon. But if you ever speak down to me again, or mention my family name and its honor as if it is any of your concern, you and I shall find out just who is dee better assassin."

Her final words lingering as her seductive French accent trailed off in the mountain air. She knew Precise fashioned himself as a methodical thinker and seldom allowed himself to show his true emotions. Only time, and a true test of his organizations fortitude, would reveal if the Crimson Rose was ready to lead in the new World. The landscape of power had been thrust into turmoil with no clear front runner. Heroes and villains alike had switched allegiances, legends had faded away, and the concept of loyalty was all but an after thought. "Could the Crimson Rose lay forth the blueprint of success?" questioned Angelique quietly as she turned to leave, covering her mouth with a satin silk shawl. She had never served on a team that had not been represented by her mother, or father and although she had not acknowledged it, she was indeed in debt to Precise. After all, it was thanks to him that she was alive today. Angelique had been to young to remember the assassin during his time as Esther's second in command but his deeds had been chronicled in the LaS achieves which the young LeBeau had studied meticulously. Together with the rest of Las Assassins Silenciuex, they burned the Zero Squad tower to the ground risking life and limb to secure the future of the group. Now, with her mother in exile and her father living out his remaining years in seclusion, the LeBeau Legacy would give her heart and soul to the Crimson Rose, and if need be, her life.

Thee allure of forging her own dynasty free of her parents legacy was to attractive to pass up. She could only hope the other members were as elite as their leader. A confederation of cocky, cunning, calculating, assassins would be unbeatable. Especially with the World's current instability on full display. With the Wolf Pack on the run and Veritas disbanded, the only obstacle would be the villains themselves.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By Akira Overdrive

South Korea

Dew lay on the leaves and mist creeped through the shore of the South Korean beach and blanketed the sea like a fresh satin sheet.The smell of salt water and fresh rain ran across the nose of a man who stood in all white attire,feet deeply rooted in the sand.The  man was of average height and amazing build,he seemed to pick up his head as he took in another deep breathe of the scent that lingered in the air. For this man had previously never got the chance to observe and take in the nature around him. His life before the hiatus was filled with chaos and twist that would seem unreal to most people. Even the people in his now illustrious profession. The assassin business was something Akira Ovedrive had decided to retire from,and like an apparation he simply vanished into the wind and has not been heard from since. His connections were severed and his bridges were burnt, mostly because of Akira's own doing. The formation of the White Lotus allowed Akira to obtain a serenity that was almost completley uinkown to him.Through this peace the former White Wolf realized what his life had been...so left. 

Now though,was an entirely different story. The self-proclaimed and widely debated King of Mercenaries was wanting to take his evolution to new heights. His new-found spirit brought a vitality to his power and the never-aging Ghost was ready to show once more what he was capable of. Transitioning from thoughts to action, Akira's senses picked up a change in the air temperture and he could hear the wind breaking against bodies that seemed tobe falling from the sky. Quickly looking up the Ghost in The Machine peered through the deep mist and pinpointed seven heartbeats racing at the speed of bullets. From the sound of the air he could tell exactly how much these men wieghed, wich in turned allowed him to know his enemies steps ahead. What weapons they were carrying and how well trained they were. These "sixth sense" was part of Akira Overdive's second and final mutation,paired with his ninja training and assassin skill. 

"Heh...Looks Like my return is going to be sooner then expected." 

AK-47 smirked and quickly ran across the black sand as the first unkown assassins landed,with out the aid of a parachute. Not hesitating Akira threw his trademark roundhouse to the killer before he could recuperate from his fall. The kick snapped the neck of the man instantly.Six left. Soon the mist swirled around AO until he was gone,just as soon as the other men landed. 

"Damn,One man is already down sir.Proceed with objective?"

"Yes..."

The assassin spoke into his radio and gave signals for his men to fan out after he recieved the response from the man on the other end.Again,Akira smiled as he picked up the voice on the radio,...instantly noticing the man. Now in his trademark suit Akira unlatched a grenade and threw into the air towards three of the men. One in the middle quickly caught and tossed into the river ,causing an explosion in the sea.  

"Weak." 

Akira balanced himself on a handstand the propelled into the air landing in front of the men. The killer onthe left throw a haymeker that almost connected,but was dodged.AO ducked and cocked his gun simultanesouly, as he pushed back to avoid any other stirke he noticed he made a mistake and landed into a fifth man. The mans grip was intense...but not strong enough to hold Akira. Like a viper Akira slipped from the grasp and twirled around the man,letting off a single shot that hit one man on the opposite side then ricochted from his head so that his the other two. Akira placed the gun to the man he was now behind and puled the trigger. 

The last assasin stepped towards AO as the fog cleared.,weilding dual katanas. The eyes of Akira turned blood red as he dropped his white marble like pistol and rushed in for the final kill. Before he reached the man he leapt into the air and at the apex of his jump grabbed the mans head and twisted it. 

With the assassins dealt with. Akira smiled and picked up a red rose that lay on the other end of the shore.

"I accept."

The fog crept back in and consumed Akira,then he was gone...

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By talon_x23

The darkened sky fell upon the land like a storm, hiding all that was consumed by the night. Perched on a protruding stone on the cliff’s edge she looked onward. The icy wind blew her velvet locks aside as she contemplated her next move. She had sat here for a few hours waiting night fall. She worked best in the dark, it would conceal her to a point of almost reaching invisibility. Eventually she was able to pick up to scents that she was able to identify. The one that of the Leader Precise and the other was a scent that resembled Gambler’s, though it was female. She remained there a few moments picking up remnants of their conversation over the wind. It appeared that he was presenting her with a proposition, strange.

Eventually she stopped listening and progressed to figure out how she would enter the base. No doubt if she was correct, this would be no walk in the park. Taking in a deep breath she slowly walked toward the base, remaining in the dark shadows, silent. She wondered if this was logical or purely insane. She was going against her father’s wishes, she was going into the heart of enemy territory and for what reason? There had to be more than pure observing, but she honestly didn’t know why she was going through with this. It was a futile attempt in a mission she was sure to perish but that had never stopped her before and it would not now.

Coming to the outer area of the base she could smell the scents of the many different members. So talented so dangerous from their scents it was uncanny the amount of talented individuals this team possessed. As she inhaled their scents a thought slipped into her mind, she was in her true form. No one she knew would be able to ever recognize her, in this form she could do what she wanted and have Talon not held accountable for it. This was a once in a life time opportunity, one she could not refuse.

Pushing her doubts aside she began the long journey to infiltrate the impenetrable base. From what she could tell it was huge, and no one was expected to get in especially with the amount of security that had installed.   There where motion sensors along with heat triggers that would go off the moment it picked up any human body heat. She could see that technology was one of there many advantages. How funny considering the fact she was from a reality so advanced in technology it made theses things look like last centaury models.

Her suit was able to conceal her body temperature and her scent all in one. But that still meant she needed to time every thing right to a point where she’d only have milliseconds to spare. Breaking the motionlessness of her body and raced toward the mansion. Her first task was to get through the invisible shielding. She could scone the light magnetic pull that weaved it together like cotton. She had no time to stop and no time to think. She needed to get through the Shielding and with only seconds she needed to use her mind for once.

The shield was constructed out of the pure fibers of the air and atmosphere merged together with the magnetic filed and pull from the devices that held it all in place. To get through she needed to some how make either her body move at such a fast pace that her molecules would be vibrating and simply pass through the matter, of the shield. Taking this into consideration she began to run faster though this would make no difference in any thing, only in time. As the shield drew near she took a deep breath and as she did she stopped every thing. Her blood running through her vain stopped her heart instantly paused in motion. And just before this took place she leaped into the air attempting to penetrate the shield.

Stopping all life with in her body made her swiftly lose consciousness as her body fazed through the shield nanoseconds before her heart began to beat the blood through her system once more. Her eyes shot open as she landed on her feet rolling a few times before stopping. Taking in a deep breath she observed her self making sure there where no injuries. There where two ways she could have gotten through, either accelerate the atoms in her body to such an extent she’d simply pass through it or become nothing.   Due to her suit it gave off no heat no scent no singe that she even existed. The only thing that she needed to stop was her heart, the magnetic pull of her heart and the blood flow. And the only way to do that was to technically die for a few seconds and come back just in time as she would pass through the Shield.

Staggering to her feet regaining herself after she had resurrected she made sure that she had gone undetected. Since no alarms had gone off and no one had approached her she assumed her presence to be a secret at least until proven other wise. Gathering her bearings she looked around. With the Shield behind her and the large wall of the manor before her she expected some other kind of defense before she could come in contact with the brick walls that where no doubt touch sensitive. Before she took another step she crouched down and dug her hand into the dirt.

Grabbing a fist full of dirt she stood up and threw it across the ground between her and the wall. As the dust partials of the dirt scattered as they did it relive the hidden trace of the slightly luminous beams of light. They were strategically placed blocking her passage to the wall. Assuming these where some time of laser’s that would either slice her skin off, or detect her presence and silently alert the rest of the members. Didn’t matter what kind they where, the only thing that mattered was that she could not touch them. Taking this into account she observer her different options she could approach the situation.

She might have a chance is she leapt over the sensors but there was no way to calculate the many different positions of the beans along with other’s that she might not have detected. Calculated the positions of the ones that where lowest to the ground she assumed that the only way was to crawl under them. Since she had the exact height which was only four inches taller than herself she did have a chance sliding under. Taking this opening she dropped to the ground. The only whole in her plan is that any type of movement   with in ten inches of the lasers would set off an alarm. And how she knew this was simple. There where marking and foot prints along with scents of multiple individuals with in a distance of ten feet or more from the rays.

Gladly the way it detected motion was from heat along with inner body motion not just outer. Meaning that it would detect the breathing and or heart beat of a person. Meaning two things, she needed to stop her breathing and heart beat for a few moments with out losing consciousness. Second, which she had covered already was concealing her body heat. She only had a few seconds at most she could do this but for an amount of maybe ten to fifteen seconds. Time was short and her life span was getting shorter she needed to act now. With that already lying on the floor she made her body stop. Forcing her brain to be the one and only thing keeping her awake and alive. The seconds passed long and hard as she crawled not breathing her heart not pumping, nothing.

Eventually like a bean of light she emerged on the other side of the forest of rays and quickly restarted her heart and blood stream. The only way she could have done what she did was because of all the mechanical implants that where in her, and due to her forged soul it made this a lot simpler. Not wasting a lot of time she slid on her loves that where made from the same fibers from her suit and quickly scaled the wall. Entering through the nearest window she made sure to place a distorter on it making sure that any kind of machinery no matter how small, if it had any type of electrical pulse it would hide her presence.  

Sliding through the small gap between the window ledges she stood on the carpet inside the manor. Taking in a deep breath she was aware that she might run into people. That she might be detected. But that didn’t matter nothing mattered. What did matter was she needed to finish her mission and start her next, she needed to get stronger.    

Crimson Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Crimson Death

The lavish mansion was held in complete silence, room by room the woman walked through, searching for something, or someone. Her long sleek legs stepped one in front of the other, her hips bucking to the side each time, swinging. The long form fitting dress held a cut all the way up to her mid thigh. A shoulder less strap reveled her cleavage excessively. Finally she caught wind of what appeared whispers, no, it was a voice coming through the closed conference door. Two crystalline glasses in her one hand and a old aged win in the other she approached quietly. She could only make out one voice, but who was he talking to?

"What was the effectiveness of the Virus? ...Good. I want all of the remaining test samples sent back for duplication. Are you sure that the entire area was wiped out, no evidence to leak back to us. Umbrella can take the fall if need be, that is why we have the contingency plans in motion. As far as the media is concerned Raccoon City had a nuclear meltdown, prep the T-Virus for the primary attack locations. It is time we bring the world a whole new terror."

Just then the door cracked open, an eloquently dressed woman with long dark hair peered inside. Her voice like a honeycomb, sweet and tender "Sweetheart you here? I thought for us to have a night cap, since you had not come to bed". Glancing seductively across the room she slipped one leg in around the door, sliding it up and down as her lips pouted. Across the way however was a different appearance. The striking beautiful woman was a polar opposite to what sat in the large cushioned chair, tucked behind a wooden desk. His hand reaching up to grab something near his ear, a slight clicking sound was heard as he switched off the ear piece and tossed it onto the desk. Leaning back in his chair the dark mysterious man allowed his eyes to glance her seductive form up and down.

A deep breath was all that could be heard as he raised out from the chair. Walking around the oaken desk he waved for her to come in. The only light in the room came from the roaring fireplace. The crackling of wood popping as the faint smell of the open fire filled the air. Slowly he woman drifted closer to the man who she could finally start to see in the darkened room. Her wore a long flowing robe this night, with gold trimmings. A simple silk lash wrapped around his body to keep it closed. To the woman's credit she did not flinch, did not scream at the site of his face as she got closer. Where the man's face should have been was a terrifying skull, the sockets of his eyes dreadful and dead. Its color, crimson, a rich and dark red.

Slowly his hand reached out to her soft cheek, brushing it gently as she swooned in to his touch. The glasses and bottle were softly placed atop of the desk as their lips touched. Her eyes shut closed as that one simple kiss soon turned into many. His hands began to roam her body, their passion raising like their blood pressure. Soon her hands slipped into his robe, sliding across his finely muscled chest. Her hands slipped lower as she freed him from the cumbersome attire dropping it to the floor, revealing the perfect human physique of a naked man.

A slight scream is all that came next as he violently thrashed her around, thrusting her forcefully onto the top of the desk. His hands quickly swept the top clearing it of all objects. The breaking of the crystal glasses and bottled wine only exciting the moment. Moans and screams of pleasure were all the woman called out that night, time had passed and the raging fire had burned out. The sun now peaked into the windows, lighting up the room to reveal to naked bodies laying atop one another. The man with the Crimson skull raised up to his feet and began stretching. Bending over he soon dressed back into the robe and picked up the ear piece once more. Speaking into it his words were cold, heartless "Conference room" As he walked for the door he only turned once "Never interrupt me" then left without a second thought.

Moments later another woman had entered, a small gasp of fear and terror escaped her lips as she saw the woman. Examining closer revealed her neck had been snapped, she had been dead for hours. Calling in more servants the body was soon chopped apart and fed to the four dogs. Tears fell down the woman's face as she wondered how long it would take for him to tire of her. "You worry to much" the voice had come from out of no where, screaming in shock she jumped into the air. "You have been with me a long time Alice, I would never fathom laying a hand on you". She didn't let it show, or think she did. But just then she could of sworn that her entire body had trembled. She could feel his hand run through her thick hair and then, just like that. He was gone once more.

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Shawn The Devil

Precise attentions was else where than at The Red Scar, the same women whom they shared the room with was more like it. Even forgetting his reason, his mind drifted into their conversation. It was very intriguing, Precise made way  towards the hate filled woman tossing the rose to the side and continued his conversation in English in a stern voice.‘Do not forget that I was the one that almost gave his life protecting yours. You know full well the unwritten rules in this world, a life for a life. All I can do for you now is give you a new family amongst the rose. Perhaps in time the anger and hatred that is in your heart can be put to use for something more constructive.’ He pointed slowly at the door, the stern look on his face dissipated and made room for a more friendly face. ‘You may leave unharmed, and the only reason I’m doing this is out of respect for your mother. She would be honored if you followed in her footsteps. Or you can try to kill me, stop the Cotillard bloodline and bring shame to it. It is your choice.’

Shawn had no saying in this one, it was more of an assassin thing but they still shared the same goal. The beautiful assassin may have ran off at her mouth a little too much, her cockiness probably could have got her into trouble with hotheads, but Emile was calmed and collected like a sniff of the crimson rose took the world from off his shoulders."I will accept your offer Precise and join dis family you speak of. But do not mistake me for a mere underling. Instead, think of me more as a......resource, a weapon. But if you ever speak down to me again, or mention my family name and its honor as if it is any of your concern, you and I shall find out just who is dee better assassin." The Big Red Machine laughed at her french accent, he thought it cute and winked his eye at her. In a southern drawl Shawn made a remark, "Well howdy do, I say We done hit the jackpot with Black Widow here? Wouldnt yall say so, ol'precise?" They would look at him as immature and Luci won't care because in hell, its not everyday You can chill back crack a joke or two, no. You have to be a leader, powerful, loyal, elegant, and strict.  "Could the Crimson Rose lay forth the blueprint of success?" questioned Angelique quietly as she turned to leave, covering her mouth with a satin silk shawl. "If its not stolen, then Yes." Angelique probably ignored him, his words would mean nothing to her because of their difference in the field. He was no hit man, just a man with a very bad temper. The Red Scar felt out of place, never has He fired a gun, there was no point in doing so, it was too fast. A death is to be dealt in a horrible tormenting way, very satanic. Wilson was some what of an expert with knifes. Mainly all types, they suited him better. "Instead of guns, I'll just keep two daggers. Its makes the thrill last and the pain even longer and severe. Have souls begging for a quick death. Surely I'll give them if deaths but it will be far from quick."With that said, Wilson summoned forth his pitchfork, hellfire swirled around it as it made an entrance. Holding it out with his both hands, his red pupils rolled to the back of his head. The pitchfork broke in two and transformed into daggers. Shawn smiled as he scratch them back and forth on each other. "I will be heading out, got to run a test drive on these bad boys, Emily."He strolled down the hall and found Constantine headed his way. Crossing paths, Shawn's beauty and devilish smile overshadowed Constantine but He gave him a pat on the back for trying. Walking down to the left, Wilson came to a window and decided to use his athleticism to make his way around the traps and make his way to London by leaping. Jumping out the window, he handstand on a small rock, then pushing himself in the air to back flip onto another about 8 feet away, after he ran and roll till he came to a cliff which Shawn did a double handstand at the edge, shifted all his weight onto his index finger and dropping off the cliff. Descending fast, on the tip top of a enormous tree, he kicked off and leap over several miles.

London, England, 11:56 am

He sat in a bar where the rogues, thieves, prostitutes, and other lower life of London drank themselves under the boat. Blood was everywhere on the walls, it made the floor look like the Nile with blood instead, bodies were everywhere, some missing their eyes, fingers, tongues, heads, genitals, even their jaws. He was drenched in his victims blood, so was his dagger which Luci used to carve The Fallen shall rise on the table where he sat with a dead man, missing his arm and half of his face. Shawn picked up someone hand which had a pint of ale."La good die young e eli empi vivere per sempre." (translation: the good die young and the wicked live forever.) with the Red Scar before drinking the beverage. The new came on, a newsman began broadcasting about the countless murders that occurred in England recently. "In the day few days yeah, approximately six hundred, I repeat six hundred and thirty three people were found dead. Brutally murdered, blood shed all over. Victims' body parts has been dismounted even a child was found dead with what appears to be canine like teeth marks on his chest and what remained of his heart. England has seen nothing like this tragedy seen Jack the Ripper, witnesses are saying on each scene there is flames that form into the shape of three sixes. This is-". Shawn changed the channel to music station, laughing making an eerily echo. A video came on from a movie soundtrack. One of his favorite songs, system by Chester bennington, performed by the vampire lestat. Luci swiped the blood from his mouth and got up from the chair that seemed if it was going to give way due to the pressure applied on it from his weight."I would say this batch makes it six hundred and fifty eight, just two more left before midnight."Just then two police officer came into the tavern, presumably off duty. As soon as they stepped in the young men went off into a shock at the satanic doings of Luci. One of the two, the veteran from his badge went to draw his gun but the other the rookie was still unable to function due to the shock. "This is officer Mayberry here, I am requesting back up over at the old tavern, I rep-" before He could get the message over another time, Shawn already had his arm through his chest and his heart in his hand. In the horror, the young policeman tried to run but so swiftly Shawn him off then slice his throat, ripping off his uniform, He carved 666 in with the dagger. His eye blazed of fire and the man's back burned over the 666 carvings making it show more. Sirens was heard near by and He leaped up onto a nearby church. It weakened him slightly but the pain went unfeeling. Police surrounded the area for nothing, the deed was done and Luci had gotten away. The church bell ranged and clocks made music as 12 o'clock struck. Luci stood up and raised his hands into the air, it began to rain and thunder rolled. A few policemen looked up and saw The Red Scar looking down at them. Alerted at that point He was the killer, they pointed and made signals towards the church. Luci smiled and pointed down at the tavern. Thunder rolled again and lightning came behind it but instead of crackling in the sky, it hit the tavern sign and the street. It set ablaze and a message was relayed in the street. The flame first formed into a Rose and after 666. He laughing sending a shiver cold thrill down the spines of the local, making his hellish presence felt. Luci jumped off the church and made his way back to Belgium. 

3:16 am, Crimson Rose base

Shawn was back in Emile's new home and followed the scene of Precise back to where He met him before. He pulled of a small bag from his belt, blood stains was all over it. Shawn tossed it at Precise's feet, "There are six hundred and sixty-six in there, each with six hundred and sixty six peoples' blood. Where is my room and be sure to watch CNN in the morning or now if You may. Its 3:26 now, twenty-six minutes ago Christ was crucified in the cross which means all dark things in the world are at play." Wilson walks out to the balcony and up looks into the clouds and stars. "I know mother, this isn't the life You wanted me live but shed your tears on me not, It is my Nature. Maybe one day You'll understand....or at the least help me find my way."

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Precise

As Precise listened to the skilful young assassin he could not hide his amusement. A slight smile crept onto his face as Angelique told him of her plan. She had not changed a bit, always looking out for herself, and that was clearly heard in the arrogance of her voice. The French female accent gave her words a sense of class yet her message could not be misinterpreted. "You allow me to leave unharmed? Your arrogance misguides you mon ami. The only reason you and your assassins are still alive is because I allow it." His smile quickly made room for a more serious look, the corner of his mouth no longer formed a smile, his body language changed to show superiority. His grey cold eyes seemingly pierced through her very soul. Yet her mocking was not over, she continued with confidence, ignoring everyone around her focussing purely on the assassin himself. "I will accept your offer Precise and join dis family you speak of. But do not mistake me for a mere underling. Instead, think of me more as a......resource, a weapon. But if you ever speak down to me again, or mention my family name and its honor as if it is any of your concern, you and I shall find out just who is dee better assassin." His eyes squinted as anger grew inside his heart. She knew of the few things that could antagonize him, and she used it well. His pride. And it had almost worked had he not known her and her little tricks before, used by various assassins to antagonize a target. ‘Fair enough. When I have need of your services I will contact you’ He said in a calm and gentle tone of voice. Without giving it another second Angelique turned around covering her face with her silk shawl no doubt hiding the famous cheshire grin of her father.  But before she took off one sentence followed her. ‘However, You do know I would normally never allow you to talk to me in that manner?’ Followed by a sarcastic grin. He enjoyed these little arguments, two ego’s clashing against each other. No doubt this was the first of many to come. But he could not hide his respect for her, to gain access to a mansion as protected as this was no easy task. The discipline she showed in taking control of the future king of Belgium was no less but impressive. She had grown to be her own person, utilizing different tactics then her parents and rise above the shadow that they had thrown upon her.

Only moments later his attention shifted to a strange figure in the room. He was quick to introduce himself with silly jokes. He knew of this man, Shawn, It wouldn’t have taken him long to find out if there was a new rise of evil with the formidable powers and resources at his disposal. "Instead of guns, I'll just keep two daggers. Its makes the thrill last and the pain even longer and severe. Have souls begging for a quick death. Surely I'll give them if deaths but it will be far from quick." His voice was in mocking tone. Precise turned to face him ‘I see, while I don’t share your enthusiasm for torture I think I can respect it’. The mans response was the creation of two daggers from pure hellfire. "I will be heading out, got to run a test drive on these bad boys”. With those last words the mysterious man disappeared down the halls.

Three hours later

The man referring to himself as the devil, Satan himself, returned from his so called ‘test drive’. He pulled a small bag from his belt before tossing it before Precise’s feet. "There are six hundred and sixty-six in there, each with six hundred and sixty six peoples' blood. Where is my room and be sure to watch CNN in the morning or now if You may. Its 3:26 now, twenty-six minutes ago Christ was crucified in the cross which means all dark things in the world are at play." His voice was serious, his look stern. Precise knew all too well what this man had accomplished. He looked down at the bag before looking into the eyes of the devil. Emile had seen death before and faced it, the same feeling crept onto his spine when he looked into this beings eyes. Without sudden movement he switched on the tv, several news bulletins of the murders were all playing in the same screen, voices were scrambled together. ‘I might have been too hasty in my assumption to respect you.’ His voice firm, his eyes never of the man before him. ‘You believe that you honour me with this? This showing of savagery? Any man can kill.. give a child a gun and he’ll kill his own father. There is no honour or pride, just stupidity. You draw attention to this team needlessly, we keep to the shadows and we operate from behind the scenes. If you wish to have any future in this team you’d be wise to remember that.’ Switching the channel back off he made his way out of the room but not before stopping for a second. ‘Power is one thing, to use that power wisely is another’. Not stopping to hear his response Precise made his way from the room leaving Shawn with his own thoughts. A being of his power and magnitude could be of great use to the Rose. But not when used recklessly.

The Rose grew in power everyday, new thorns were added to its stalk making it that much deadlier. But it did not come without danger to its own safety. A cunning and powerful ally was an asset to any team but it would also make a formidable foe. The saying ‘keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer’ was something that haunted his thoughts. But the question was, who were his enemies? His thoughts filled his mind as he walked across the room to a copper table, its legs decorated with finely crafted vines and polished to give it that gold aged look. On top of the table was a silver tray filled with various liquor of his own choosing. Whiskey with eighty years of age behind it. The soft bouquet of the alcoholic drink filled his nostrils as he pulled the top of the crystal bottle. The light brown liquid filled the bottom of the glass accompanying the shaved ice. Just as he twirled the glass and brought it to his lips another assassin entered the room, one of his most trusty associates. One he personally trained. ‘Sir, my apologies for the interruption. The scouts have detected movement on the mountaintops. It was too fast to make out what it was. Nothing shows up on camera’s or sensors.’ Precise merely sighed as he turned to face the man. ‘It seems like it’s quite the eventful day.. You may go’. With that Precise placed his glass back onto the tray, a gentle ringing sound echoed throughout the room. Peace and quiet were hard things to find nowadays. And a whiskey of that age is not something to be rushed but to be savoured.

He loosened his black silk tie around his neck and threw his black jacket on a nearby chair as it draped along the arm rest. He followed the assassin through the door making his way through the hallways, various paintings decorated the walls as he walked towards the security room. Several men sat behind the monitors detecting the slightest changes, from changes in heat to simple camera’s. But nothing detected this mysterious stranger the assassin had mentioned. Precise leaned over the rotating chair bolted to the ground of one of the men who was trying desperately to impress Emile with all the gadgets at his disposal. Since the earth manipulator delved most of the entrances from the rock he knew where the most likely place was for anyone to try and enter unseen. ‘Use the sonar at section B’ With his order given, his subordinates activated a gentle sound wave, someone with sensitive hearing could pick it up but in that time it would already be too late. The sonar swept through the hallways until they picked a shadowy silhouette of a female body crouched down near a window. Quickly Precise’s eyes moved to the camera’s yet they did not pick anything up. It seemed that whoever this was, she knew how to remain unseen. Either by powers, skill of technology. It was impressive nonetheless. He looked at the man sitting before him clenched to his chair awaiting his orders. ‘You should have discovered her sooner, you failed me’ Precise said with a stern look on his face in a tone of voice that could do nothing else but demand respect. With that the earth manipulator encased the mans feet in stone before giving the bolted down chair a firm swirl that caused both of the mans ankles to snap like twigs. A simple reprimand for a failure. The man knew to keep silent or it would cost him his life, pressing his jaws firmly together he tried to bite through the immense pain. His hands clenched firmly onto the arm rest trying to remove the pain somehow. He showed no sign of weakness, a trait Precise could respect and which saved his life. ‘Send two nearby assassins to kill her’ With that, the other men in the security room contacted the assassins ignoring their fellow colleague. Only seconds later they arrived on the scene, clearly showing on the camera, yet no sign of the woman. Guns were aimed towards the dark corner of the wall, flames emerged from the gun followed by bullets piercing through the air. Loud noises filled the hall, in a blur the sonar retrieved an image of the woman slicing through the sky with amazing agility and skill. Her arms made a slashing motion near the guards and just moments later, red crimson liquid spread across the dark wooden floor. The assassins dropped on their knees clenching on to their necks but not much later fell flat onto the cold floor.

A truly intriguing sight to see someone move so fluidly and delicately were it not his own assassins lying dead on the wooden floor. This woman had peaked his interest, something he would have to see with his own eyes. He concentrated on the earth in that section while walking towards her last known location trying to pick up her movement but she was skilled enough to move silently across the hall. Just moments after, he found himself standing in front of a dark room.. the place where the light switch should be was ripped apart, two slashed caused it. His fingers slid across the slashes, it appeared to be.. claw marks. The darkness in the room before him was never a problem since he was enhanced with cybernetic eyes allowing him to see in the dark. Carefully he made his way into the room making sure not to cause a sound. Until movement was detected above him, it seemed this young woman climbed the ceiling to avoid being seen. Without any notice she released herself from the grasp of the ceiling readying her claws to gut him like a pig. He felt the cold steel pierce the flesh on his back. Blood flowed down his back colouring his white shirt, growing larger by the second. Before she could finish the attack that would have surely killed him the earth manipulator commanded the rock to grab her feet closely followed by her arms being encased in rock pulling her down to her knees. He was now face to face with the feral monster, but to his surprise it was a mere girl, black hair covered her face. Her claws dripping with blood of himself and the guards. Yet if she truly wanted to she could have seriously injured him, for some reason she held back. A smile crept onto his face after the surprise had faded.

‘So let me get this straight. Just humour me for a moment. YOU - a teenager, broke into my mansion and bypassed my security. And now you find yourself in the midst of highly skilled assassins, villains with power the world has never seen before. And for what? You plan to kill me?’ An arrogant smirk replaced his former facial features. ‘I've had notorious heroes attempt to defeat me, government leaders to hire real hitmen to assassinate me'. His arrogant smirk made room for a more serious face ‘Think before you answer girl.. because it might very well be the last thing you will ever say.’ While he threatened her he could not help but feel a certain sense of familiarity towards her. In many ways she reminded him of himself when he was younger. ‘Curious’ he thought to himself as his hand grazed her cheek, removing the locks of hair from her face before grasping her face tightly awaiting her answer.
The Baron*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The Baron*

The leather tightened round the Baron’s knuckle as he fixed the glove on his right hand, The Finder sat next to him on their journey but neither of them said a word. Of all the people in the world she was his most trusted and powerful and yet he had no need to fear her. She would never dare penetrate his mind. In the past she had failed him once and as punishment it had cost her an arm. Turning from her, his gaze now lay in the distance fixing upon the . Coming to a stop the two members of the Sixty Six stepped forth into a new world they themselves had helped create. “How many do you count my dear?” he said in an almost mocking tone. The Finder’s voice box crackled “the number has doubled since we pulled in Herr Baron, Do you wish for me to deal with them.” The Baron began shaking his head “No we will ignore these so called assassins for the moment”. “As you wish” she began to walk in front of the Baron, it was not that she enjoyed killing, it was more the fact that she was good at it. That was the only pleasure she ever showed when she was good at something it in some way pleased her or so The Baron would like to think, in truth he was unsure if she had any feelings at all. It seemed a different life time when he had first looked into the eyes of her fury. It was himself and Hitler that came across the beaten and bloody body, The English soldiers had their way with her, stripping her of all her childhood dreams, She never remembered the joy of laughter or the touch of another person after that day. In their guilt they took her to a nearby tree and tried to hide their shame by hanging the half dead girl, They did not tie the rope correctly and as the rope snapped it broke her vocal cords and cut her neck. Before they could do anymore damage each man died at the Baron’s hands, everything happened in a blur, she felt the rope cut and the four monsters fell before her as she was caught in his arm’s.

Hitler assigned the girl to The Baron; The Dokotor began work on her replacing her voice box with his own mix of science and myth. But the Baron watched as she grew in power, maybe it was fuelled by her hate, she began turning it into something more powerful. It was no mistake that The Baron and Hitler had come to her house; their intel had told them of a young girl who had the power to move small objects with her mind. The British troops did go their by mistake, killing her entire family and then doing what they wanted with the young girl. They had lost the war that day as they give the girl the drive to become something more then human, that day The Finder was brought into this world. The Baron used her talents to find others with power and soon the Sixty Six was at full strength, The Sixty Six was not what they seemed they where not lead but where equals a power the world had never seen. The Finder soon found her place under the guidance of The Baron. They worked directly under Hitler and hunting down others of talent and anything to do with the occult, they where the focal point of the SS. But the Baron himself never showed his powers to a great extent, he has remained an unknown factor in the world and yet he holds it like it was a thing he could play with, only if it interested him.

They soon arrived at the door as it opened, a man bowed as The Finder walked in followed by The Baron. To most it would seem as if he was following her but the truth was she was scanning every room for people and then entering everyone’s minds that she could. She was one of his greatest assets when it came to intel gathering. Even those with the strongest minds found it near impossible to keep her prying mind from theirs. “May I tell the master who has come to see him.” The Finder turned to The Baron “He is already aware of who we are” her eyes gazing at the door men “I thought as much. “  The Baron ignored the man and walked on “If you would kindly wait, I will inform him of you’re arrival”. Turning on the hell of his boot the Baron span and the door man almost ran into him. “im afraid I do not wait for others now if you do inisit on following me further down this hall then…” he broke of his sentence and continued walking The finder followed close behind him.

‘Think before you answer girl.. because it might very well be the last thing you will ever say.’ The door in which Percise and Talon stood behind swung open and their stood the Baron with a small smile etched onto his face “Am I interrupting,” he said with a flash of sarcastic undertone. “Before either could answer he walked right passed them and placed a small box on the floor behind them and then walked back to the door where the Finder stood strong. “We will be in touch, do enjoy the rest of you’re ….. Discussion!” and with that they where gone again.    

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By talon_x23

Silence filled the seemingly endless hall ways as she moved like a shadow. With her back against the wall she drifted near the shadows and corners of the walls. Not being seen, not being heard. She was slight amused that her presence was not detected as of yet. She was very assured that at least one member of this establishment would have noticed her, yet none had come after her. Maybe they were all too preoccupied to notices a mere ghost among the halls. Never the less she did not take this advantage for granted. She knew that at any moment the tied could swiftly turn on her.

The air of the Belgium Mountains filled her lungs as it entered through the slightly cracked open window. She was seated on the ledge of the window sill behind the ashen drapes. As the light gale entered through the crack the drapes where blow aside to revile that she was no longer there. Like the wind the swiftly had leapt out the window and crawled up the stern brick wall. Grounding her hand firmly into the crevasses of the wall she made sure not to unleash her claws. For she did not need any singes of entry, that was why she did not use the front door.

Eventually she was able to hang her small hands onto another wooden window sill. Briskly she used her bare strength to pull herself up on the ledge. Within a few seconds her feet where grounded firmly into the stern oak covered floor, that had a woven velvet red colour carpet covering it. As she continued to wander through the many halls she was able to pick up the scents of the many individuals that were present. They were dangerous, all of them. On their scents she could tell that the smell of blood was upon them.

There was not much that could be done. She was already here already in the heart of the beast there was no going back, and she was not the type to give up when already there. Her black locks laid against her pastel face. Her emerald eyes grazed her surroundings, as she remained frozen in the darkness. It only took her one sniff to know something was wrong “I’ve been detected” she whispered as she readied herself for her opponents. To her surprise two men appeared on the scene. She didn’t have time for armatures and did not bother to say a word.

With in second she was on top of them dogging the trail of bullets that leaped off their guns. As she soared through the air, the sound of her claws unsheathing echoed down the halls. As soon as they heard the sound their own blood was seen as it splattered on the floor and walls. Like crimson ribbons it was spewed all over the place. Swiftly yet graceful at the same time. Like crimson rain as is hit the floor with it’s ever elusive thud.

Soon enough the two assassins bodies hit the floor with a bang. If not moments latter her claws and herself where gone. Leaving the two dead body’s lying, with a pool of blood that surrounded them. Swiftly she began to move. With these two men death the new battle would begin. There was a very high percentage that some one else would come for her and if so she needed to chose her fighting ground, she needed space, but more so she needed the advantage.

Soon enough she found herself in a large room practically empty except for the unlit fire place and mantel with two chairs there was nothing else to cloud the room. Like a switch she heard foot steps, leaping into action she swiftly slice the light switch with her two Adamatium   blade. Jumping up she grounded her claws into the wooden planks of the ceiling and awaited her pursuer. He was tall muscularly built, he   had brown velvet locks of hair with strong sturdy shoulders and long yet strapping at the same time.

His scent was interesting filling her every second with curiosity. But that curiosity was soon replaced with the bipolar, impulse to attack him. Yet as se did she forced herself to pull back and not to wound him to severely. As she let go from the roof she indented her claws into his back but swiftly pulled them back the moment they went in. As his crimson blood splattered on her already blood stained uniform she was about to make another attack when something grabbed a hold of her heel. With out knowing what was going on she fell to her knees immobilized by him.

Looking up she was forced to gaze into the deep dark orbs, as she could do nothing else. And for a moment she was crushed under the sheer presence of this man. His spiritual pressure was immense he was a very powerful man. He towered over her like the heaves and gazed down at her with a twisted curiosity. She didn’t know weather to kill her right here or now. Or await what he was going to say. But due to her curiosity she did not fight his hold and merely listened intently and respectful as he began to spoke.

....................................................................................................................................

‘So let me get this straight. Just humour me for a moment. YOU - a teenager, broke into my mansion and bypassed my security. And now you find yourself in the midst of highly skilled assassins, villains with power the world has never seen before. And for what? You plan to kill me?’ He smiled arrogantly at her, she remained silent respectfully listening to him. ‘I've had notorious heroes attempt to defeat me, government leaders to hire real hitmen to assassinate m       e'” As he smiled she could clearly see his face along with the unique facial features that she gazed at. ‘Think before you answer girl.. because it might very well be the last thing you will ever say.’

She was silent a moment after he finished speaking. He was arrogant no doubt but his attitude toward he was interesting. He underestimated her, something too many had done and she needed to prove him wrong. “I’m sorry, I would have used the front door but you where preoccupied with a relation of the Cajun, and I did not wish to disturb you” she said in a cocky ton. Retaining her composure she then spoke again “Sir, with all due respect” she began in a monotonous voice. “If I desired to kill you.....” before she finished she moved her hand to the thing gripping her heel and swiftly sliced it. Freeing her leg she pulled away from his tight grip that he had on her jaw. Instead of lashing out in anger or trying to kill him she leaped a few feet away.

Standing up strait as she brushed aside her locks she continued her previous sentence “I am well assured that I would have completed a task so simple by now.” She said with a sly smile on her face as she was aware of her arrogance yet he did it, so why not her? Though to her this was a fact and it could be simply proven. “Like you, many have come for me, many have attempted to tame me, and even more have tried to kill me...yet...they failed and would you like to know the cause of their failure?” she said with a descried chuckle “Underestimation”.

Letting a sigh escape her as the smile faded and her mind became preoccupied by thoughts. “You desire to know why I am here?” she said sliding her hands across the walls. “My designation is Laura,      X-23….I am here….I came here to observe I was curious and taking the opportunity I infiltrated your organization.   But not as a spy, I came here because of my own desire to know.” Shaking her head for a moment trying to get a grasp of her thoughts which where presently all over the place.

Looking toward a window she sighed once more as she turned her emerald eyes and gazed at him once more. Her thoughts where in a jumble and even though she might have appeared to be calm and composed inside the was a wreck. In this situation she didn’t know what to do. Right before her he stood there and she realized her foolishness   in coming here. She didn’t have a reason for coming, at least none that she could recall. Her only reason was because she was intrigued by the villains. Always was and always had been. Their actions yet their gentile like manor in many different situations.

Taking in a deep breath she spoke “I am sorry for disturbing you…I never intended to spy on you for another team or to gather information or even to assassinate you cause if I did, you would have not detected me.” She said slightly smiling at her own arrogance, as she ran her hands through her hair. Placing  them on the window sill. “I will leave you unharmed, but if you give me hardship in leaving I will resist. And if you intended to kill me....” she said turning toward him as she took a step closer. “I will not give you the satisfactions of me begging for mercy! I will not stoop so low for you, not for my life. So kill me now...or at least try because I’m not afraid of you and I’m not afraid to die....”

Espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Espada

The first rays of the sunrise fell through towering doorway and across the face of the lone slumbering figure. As he awoke, the taste of blood and sweat still on his lips from the night before, Diego knew that his love had departed, even before he saw the note on her now vacant pillow. He breathed in the intoxicating scent of her hair as he leaned in to pluck up the tiny card, feeling the deep impressions left on the square of paper in the blood of last night's sport.

Diego, I’ve been summoned to my Mother. I assume she has some mundane task she wants to appoint me. I shall return when I am relieved of this dreadful duty. I leave my heart with you.. 

Carefully setting the letter down where he had taken it from, the Spaniard climbed out of the uncharacteristically ostentatious bed and pulled on the thin, black pants that he had carelessly disgarded in the passion of the previous night. Though the fact that Kiara Sullivan would summon her daughter for anything other than dimensional banishment was curious, Espada was not overly surprised by the development; Zora's connection to Hell and it's Queen was one that he was well aware of, though he had yet to tell her of his own demonic experiences. Across the room, in front of the ornate, oaken fire place was the single, wooden chair, the matching table, and the carefully polished chess board and set, left as if the game had only just begun when he stopped. The chalk markings on the white, marble floor had long since been rubbed away, and the ceremonial candles, too, were no longer present, but in Diego's mind it would always be the place that had been touched by Lucifcer, and the place where he had proven that even the Devil could be beaten.

Pacing over to the reverent location, the Spaniard picked up the Black King and held it up between his left thumb and forefinger. Espada had never considered himself a King, even when he did play the role of one. From birth he had been molded into the ultimate weapon to destroy a monarchy, and here he found himself ruling a country. But it had been by Lucifer's good will that he had managed that, and now that he had broken ties with the Dark Prince there was no telling how long it would last.

At that moment realized that he was no longer alone. The fact that anyone was able to make it to this room undetected was a testament to their skill. The man made not a sound as he moved across the room towards the Spaniard, his presence only betrayed by the faint beat of his heart. Diego held the chess piece up at eye level, catching sight of the trespasser in the reflection from the varnished, black wood of the cross atop it. The figure was clothed all in black, a shroud of fabric obscuring all of his face save his eyes, with a twenty inch blade that he was slowly raising up to drive into Espada's spinal cord; a quick and painless death.

Like a whisper in the breeze the gleaming edge fell towards it's target, when at the last possible moment Diego whipped around swung the back of his right hand into the attacker's wrist, throwing the deadly assault off course. Before the Ninja could even breath Espada had moved his arm right arm in a circle, trapping both his arms as they attempted to pull back for a second strike. In the same, fluid motion, he brought his left arm up and across, the chess piece still held firmly, and slammed the tiny, ebony crown into the man's black-swathed temple. With a sound like the leaves of autumn hitting falling from their trees the corpse fell to the cold marble, a pool of crimson expanding around him, the chess piece lodged where it had struck.

The sudden sound of a gun being cocked out on the balchony caused the Spaniard turn just in time for the fluted hollow-point the shatter the window on its path towards him. Spinning back from the force of the projectile, he fell to the ground and was still. Outside, the shooter lowered the scope from his eye and carefully entered the room, keeping his gun at the ready.

"Confirm the kill, confirm the kill, confirm the kill..." He repeated this to himself over and over again, almost as if it were a chant, as he approached his target, carefully wiping a bead of sweat from his bald head. Aiming the barrel of the at Espada's head, he planned on making absolutely certain that his objective was accomplished. To his utter shock, though, the left hand that had only moments ago been limp shot up, fingers wrapping around the tube and jamming it up into his jaw. Dazed, he stumbled back, releasing his grip on .50 caliber McMillan. A second shot rang out in the morning air and the sniper had joined his companion. Letting the gun fall to the floor, Diego stepped over the bodies towards the open doorway and the shattered glass that now littered the floor, ignoring the blood that trickled down his right arm from where the bullet had grazed him.

"I expected nothing less." The voice came from the other side of the room. D@mn, where had he come from? Diego hadn't even noticed his approach. On instinct, Espada's left arm shot out to the glass on the floor, selecting a long, straight-edged piece and hurling it at the voice's owner as he whipped around. He watched as the well-groomed man barely flinched at the oncoming shard. Suddenly a pillar of marble rose up in the path of the deadly glass, shattering it into a hundreds tiny fragments. The pillar fell and the man stepped forward, reaching into his coat and extracting a rose that matched the crimson pool that now filled most of the room. "I had to ensure you were the man I thought you were."

"And if I wasn't?" Espada's voice hid well the curiousity that he felt within.

"Then you would be dead. Allow me to introduce myself, I a-"

"You are Emile Chabot, one of the most revered assassin's currently on this Earth, and you are recruiting members for your organization." Precise raised an eyebrow and smirked before continuing.

"You know why I am here?"

"I do."

"Then what is your choice?" Without hesitating, Diego starts towards him.

"You already know. Zora and I will, of course, share a room."

"Of course."

Zora Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zora Arrow

Blood pooled around the bodies that littered the floor of the once austere bedroom. I looked around and my eyes darkened slightly, someone had dared attack my home and my lover while I was away. This was rare but not unexpected. When you live with an assassin you’re bound to have people trying to kill him. I knelt by the pools of blood as my eyes grazed the scene before me. Shattered glass was everywhere and a piece was embedded in one of the walls. But something else caught my eye. As I looked upon the bodies and the blood that leaked from them, I saw a separate but much smaller pool of blood.

I stood slowly as my eyes narrowed on that small and inconsequential stain. Kneeling next to it I ran a finger through it slowly and brought it to my nose. At first I sniffed it then without another thought licked it from my finger. At once the taste was just blood, but underneath I tasted my lover. I had tasted his blood enough to know his blood from others. He was not dead, of this I was sure. His body was not amongst the two that were lying on the floor. But he was wounded and nothing enraged me more then that.

I already knew who was behind this hit and it took me only moments to send myself through time and space to reach his door. But the man I was looking for was not where he was supposed to be. Instead he was behind me with another. Again I disappeared from the spot I stood and appeared next to the two. A young woman who held the lycanthropic gene was standing not far from the Leader of the Crimson Rose. I ignored the young woman and looked at Precise with narrowed eyes, “I came to join your little group of assassins. But I warn you, if you try to kill Espada again, I myself will be your downfall.”

Without another word to the man or the girl he was speaking with I disappeared. Again I appeared before the doors of The Crimson Rose headquarters. Without any warning I entered and made my way upstairs. I knew where I was going, the sweet smell and taste of my lover wafted towards me and lead me to the place I needed to be. I entered the room to see Diego standing next to the window. I moved with swiftness as I came to his side and placed a hand on his shoulder, “Next time you leave our home in shambles, at least leave a note.” He turned and with just a look all anger and worry was forgotten. And in the last moments of daylight we reclaimed each other.    

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Precise

As Precise looked into Talon’s eyes awaiting her answer, the door swung open behind them. Without looking back he spoke towards the man in the door opening ‘I told you I would deal with this myself’. But a different voice then he had expected returned to him, a voice with a German accent. ‘Am I interrupting?’ Before the assassin could even answer the man had already crossed the distance between them placing a mysterious small box in the middle of the room. A woman of some sort stood awaiting him by the door, more robotic then human. A mask covered the lower part of her face, her completely engineered arm reminded him of his cybernetically enhanced body. All that was left from them was the voice of The Baron once more before he made his way out as mysteriously as they came in. ‘We will be in touch, do enjoy the rest of you’re ….. Discussion!’ Emile would have a talk with the guards later about them, for now, this young woman before him was his main priority. ‘I’m sure we will..’.

A voice from the young woman came soon after “I’m sorry, I would have used the front door but you were preoccupied with a relation of the Cajun, and I did not wish to disturb you”. Her tone was arrogant, much like his own. He could respect a cocky attitude, but only if it was justified. Too many times had he heard men speak down to him only to have their throat slit moments after. “Sir, with all due respect If I desired to kill you.....”. Her claws cut through the stone that held her feet in place and pulled her body away from him. The soft skin from her face slipped from the firm grasp of his fingers. “I am well assured that I would have completed a task so simple by now.” Her arrogance was refreshing but there was such a thing as going to far but for now he simply smirked at her. “Like you, many have come for me, many have attempted to tame me, and even more have tried to kill me...yet...they failed and would you like to know the cause of their failure? Underestimation”. She chuckled soon after. But before she could finish her story Precise responded. ‘I came down here personally especially for you, that is overestimating. Now I believe it is time you tell me what you want.. My patience grows thin’.

“My designation is Laura,      X-23….I am here….I came here to observe I was curious and taking the opportunity I infiltrated your organization.   But not as a spy, I came here because of my own desire to know. I am sorry for disturbing you…I never intended to spy on you for another team or to gather information or even to assassinate you cause if I did, you would have not detected me. I will leave you unharmed, but if you give me hardship in leaving I will resist. And if you intended to kill me.... I will not give you the satisfactions of me begging for mercy! I will not stoop so low for you, not for my life. So kill me now...or at least try because I’m not afraid of you and I’m not afraid to die....”

Precise could not help but smile as she took a couple of steps towards him with a cocky attitude. Her body language showing no fear, her facial features showing no sign of weakness or emotion. ‘You should be afraid..’ he smiled at her with an arrogant attitude. ‘But I see you have experience with fear. I know more of you then you think..’ he smiled and turned his back to her, if she wanted to she could stab in the back. He walked towards the middle of the room and picked up the little box that The Baron had left behind and put it in his pocket. ‘With fear you can command obedience. You can strike fear into a man with a mere look. Much like you just tried to do to me. You crave power.. lust for blood.. you want to be respected and feared. And I can teach you..’ He turned around to face her once more and looked into her eyes with the same look she gave him. ‘Either you can be a thorn in my side, and likely die, perhaps you’ll even kill me. Or you can stand by my side, become a thorn on the rose. And benefit from my teachings. All I ask in return is your complete obedience. It’s your choice’ He looked at her before making his way towards the door leaving her alone with her thoughts only to be stopped by a different female voice. “I came to join your little group of assassins. But I warn you, if you try to kill Espada again, I myself will be your downfall.” It was Zora Arrow, but before he could make even a remark she was gone. He sighed and looked back towards Talon standing in confusion to what just happened. Just as he made his way back to the door he left a voice behind to echo in the room ‘Don’t worry about the Wolf Pack.. I know of them as well..’.

Several hours later

Several hours later after the doctor stitched up the wounds on his scarred back caused by the lycan assassin he sat at his desk once more. The night had fallen, the entire room was shrouded in shadows as the desk light illuminated the pile of files before him. It contained the various members of the newly formed Crimson Rose that agreed to join him in his future endeavours. One at a time he spread them out on the wooden desk, he leaned back into his comfortable leather chair grabbing one of the files and rested it on his lap. One of his arms supported the weight of his head hiding his hand in his long hair as the other hand brought the glass of whiskey he had been longing for the entire day to his lips. He ready every single file with each one forming new thoughts in his head.

Koeil

The ever charismatic Cajun’. He said to himself as he held the picture of the energy manipulating villain between his fingertips. While his manners were something that could be improved upon there was no denying that he was a man that could get the job done any time. His spirit was something that could not be missed in this team, he was one that brought some.. dubious entertainment into the fray. A smile crept onto his face as he rubbed his chest, still feeling the bruises from that short tussle they had.

Fractal

The next file on his stack was of a being called Fractal. A most intriguing figure. He hardly had any information about him, no pictures for the simple reason that he had no face. He derived his powers from a place he called the fractal realms. Emile heard about the myth of Sebastian Calamity but from his experience every myth had a truth behind it. There was much in this world that could not be explained and he had a feeling Fractal was one those things. Fortunately for Precise they shared the same thoughts about the new world order.. with his power, he would prove to be a formidable ally.

Honor Guard

‘A man trained by the best, to be the best’ Emile’s voice echoed throughout the room as he read this sentence of the file aloud. These words were familiar to him. A man who’s skill and intelligence is unmatched, but someone who was faithful and could be trusted. Of course a man of his calibre would already be housed in a different team, but fortunately he could be persuaded to join The Rose. An organisation that would make use of all that he had to offer. And in return he would gain power, money and respect. The best that the organisation had to offer would be at his disposal.

Noah Kenshiki

Two men that once stood against each other, now united in a common goal. This warrior had true skill, everything he did was in pure perfection, and it demanded respect from Precise. And that respect was not easily earned by any other person. Precise leaned back into his comfortable chair browsing through Noah’s file. There would not be many people that Precise would trust, yet Noah was one of those people.

Dr Edwards

A telepath was an asset to any team, this was shown best by his former leader Esther Cotillard. And one as skilled as Doctor Edwards would be indispensable. It only took one phone call to make him interested in joining the team, this showed his willingness to empower the Rose with his presence. Emile’s hand shifted through the various pages of the file ‘Yet, there is the matter of trust..’ His file showed him the horrors he had committed, admirable for a villain, yet for someone who works from the shadows this could prove to be a problem in the future.

Zora Arrow

He slowly twirled her photo in his fingers leaning back into his chair. ‘Now this young woman.. she has trouble written all over.’ A smirk formed on his face. The daughter of the legendary Final Arrow and Kiara Sullivan. She had immense power at her disposal, yet if she was ever hurt in battle there would be no doubt that her parents would pay him a visit. Then again, she had Espada to take care of here. although after the message Zora gave Precise after her lovers test, it might have been the other way around. They were quite literally the couple from hell. 

Madros

A very interesting man from the moment they met. Much like Precise, Madros used his henchmen to do the dirty work for him. His biggest asset to the team however was this ‘lucky’ coin of his. It was magically enchanted so he would always make the right decision. There would never be any doubt about any of his decisions if it was tested to be the right one. But there was something else about this man that intrigued him, he was always informed about and prepared for seemingly everything. It was this quality that made him into a member of the organisation.

Solace

A confused young woman, but not any less interesting. She needed a path in life, a purpose, and the rose could give her that. She was a member of the notorious ICE-Dragons, a hero team no less but was outcast by Andferne. Much like Precise. But she had amazing potential, after all she was trained by none other then Sha, renowned for her battle prowess. If she possessed but a splinter of her skill Precise would be proud to have her.

Angelique Lebeau

'Hm..' the next person on his list of files would forever remain a mystery to him. He had known her since she was little, sitting on the lap of her father. Now she had grown into a completely new legacy, not one that her parents left behind, but one that she started herself. It was mere coincidence that she contacted him, not particularly for the right reasons. His face formed a smirk as he took another sip from his glass of whiskey. It was not unthinkable that she would ultimately betray him.. after all, like she said herself, she’s a weapon.. not a mere underling.

Nightwolf

A man that he knew from Les Assassins Silencieux. While Emile never had the pleasure of teaming up with him for a mission, his stories were told around the assassin mansion. His skill and discretion were legendary. One of his biggest assets to the team was his reputation, he did not have the reputation of being a villain but oddly enough he managed to keep up a reputation for being a hero.  He would prove to be a valuable member to the organisation, particularly because they shared the same ideas.

Shawn the Devil

‘ah.. Shawn. What to think of him..’ He still didn’t quite know what to make of this man. His power was unrivalled by any member in the rose. He knew him from his days in We Are Legend. At certain times he was as serious as the most disciplined assassin, yet at other times he was a complete joker. But one thing was certain, if there was a fight he would need Shawn by his side, not against him. But he had proved his loyalty to the rose, and that was enough for now. A man of his calibre would bring prestige to the rose.

Constantine

A man so old that he forgot his own name. It seemed almost contradictive. A remarkable person to have such knowledge about the world, none had the wisdom of everything around him as Constantine. He lived as an ancient vampire roaming across the world. Perhaps The Crimson Rose would give him a purpose to stay in one spot and take his rightful place in the worlds history.

Akira Overdrive

This man needed no introduction. He was a legend in this world. Or better yet, a myth. He always completed his task whether the odds were against or with him. Many considered him to be the best hitman in the world, and Precise couldn’t disagree with that after he had seen first hand in Les Assassins Silencieux what Akira could accomplish. His skill in armed and unarmed combat put him amongst the greats of the vine such as Morte Rapida.

Crimson Death

As he twirled the whiskey around in his glass his eyes fell upon another file containing limited information about a very Interesting figure. There was not much known about him other then being an important figure in the criminal world. His base of operations was in Germany, just next door to the country Precise had set up base. They could be formidable allies or when things turned bad, be formidable foes. But this man had a certain style of accomplishing tasks that appealed to Emile.

Espada

A man brought up to destroy monarchies, now he had his own kingdom in Spain. ‘Contradictive, yet interesting..’ Precise thought to himself as he continued to read his file. Emile tested him, send some of his assassins in to kill him yet he managed to kill them all with no sweat. This proved enough, his reputation was all that it was hyped up to be. But how else could it be? When a daughter of hell takes interest in you, you must have done something right.. or perhaps better said, bad.

Talon

When Precise told her he hadn’t underestimated her, he had lied. This young woman, as much as he hated to admit it, had surprised him. Her arrogant attitude, her skill and her passion all reminded him of himself when he was younger. He would take it upon him to train her, a protégé you might say. And someone who could look at what his opponents were doing was never a bad thing, the only thing that worried him was that it worked both ways. He had placed his trust in her, now it was her task not to disappoint him.

The Baron and The Finder

He looked at the thin file before him. Some mere paper pages with shots from the security camera’s. testimonials from the guards, but nothing impressive. There was simply not much known about these two. He knew they had ties with the Nazi regime and Les Assassins Silencieux before his time but that was all. Gently he placed down his glass on the wooden desk before him and gazed at the small box The Baron had left for him on the floor during his encounter with Talon. He reached out with his hand towards the box, it had a simple opening mechanism, nothing too spectacular. Without further a due Emile opened the small metal decorated container. What he saw was a beautifully crafted silver pebble of a rose with a message engraved at the bottom. ’66 roses make a full bouquet’. An intriguing message but he was not quite sure he understood, perhaps he would in time. But there was another message at the bottom of the box, an invitation to come to Rome. The time to understand came sooner than he thought.

As he pushed the stack of files away his mind began to wander. This would be his team. Every single one of them held power, whether it was in knowledge, physical strength, cunning, skill, resources or pure and utter force. They were all held in high esteem by Emile. In time this organisation would grow in power, control, land and money. The Crimson Rose had blossomed and now it was ready to cast its shadow onto the world.