Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Emperor_von_Doom
No Caption Provided

As the technology behind the mobile suits became more complicated and systematically integrated, so too did the pilots familiar to them become Aces. When a mobile suit becomes attached to a pilot, their heart learns and adapts to that pilot's unique brain patterns, making the relationship between suit and pilot symbiotic and unbreakable. Such a kinship is formed that Aces are almost unbeatable in combat, as the mobile suit provides a means of battlefield control unlike any other.

Jonas Storm, a young and passionate man in the Elysian military, is one of these Aces.

No Caption Provided

As one of the first to sign up for the Progressive Suit Development Project, Jonas had early access to the newer models of mobile suits. He became irrevocably attracted to the design of the MS-09R-2 Rick-Dom, which eventually became synonymous with the elite of the mobile suit pilots. The Rick-Dom series were and still are superior mobility models, winning out against their Zaku II counterparts thanks to a wide range of jet boosters allowing them to hover across landscapes at incredible speeds. From the surface of the ocean, to open terrain, and even the void of space, to see even a single Rick-Dom take to those fields is to see the tide of that battle change.

Jonas Storm is a native of Denver, Colorado. He showed signs of having tuberculosis and, upon hearing of Doom's superior medical skill, sold his house for tickets to Elysia. Even if Doom did not help him, Jonas knew he would die from his disease. His family and friends abandoned him once they knew what he was doing. He prostrated himself at Doom's feet, and asked for his assistance. In return for his unswerving loyalty, Doom saved his life and Jonas joined the Elysian military as a gesture of thankfulness. Ever since then, he did whatever he could to prove to Doom that he was not weak like his other American counterparts, like the ones who disowned him for going to Elysia in the first place.

He swore he would never abandon the only one who wanted to help him.

♆ --- ♆

December 17th, 2014, the island of Sicily, an account of the 77th MS Team "Black Diamonds"

♆ --- ♆

No Caption Provided

Down and out.

The rest of the team splintered, tending to the wounded. Rick-Doms can be rebuilt. Pilots and hearts healed. But their reputation as the elite of the mobile suits, never to be broken.

We almost lost that image early.

Sicily was the home of one of the downed Ragnarok crafts felled during the France Debacle. It was only one ship. But with a team composed entirely of Rick-Dom suits, we were slightly concerned about what we would find down there. Turns out, an experimental weapon of Warsman's fell there. It was a mobile suit of his own twisted design, more spikes and an overall ghastly look to it.

I hated it.

It insulted everything a mobile suit was supposed to be: streamlined, bulky yet practical, and sophisticated - but deadly.

We landed nearby, and prepared to head out, but it expected us somehow. Two of my comrades were taken down almost instantly. We only had four - including myself - and the last Rick-Dom pilot, Charlotte Hansen, felt it necessary to protect the fallen. That left me to face the enemy mobile suit alone. I would not have had it any other way.

No Caption Provided

Protecting the pilots and the hearts of the mobile suits were top priority in those situations. Following that, the squad member with the most experience was charged with protecting the defending mobile suit in order to provide the optimal setup for recovery operations. Basic training applied even to our elite squad.

Having been disarmed earlier in the fight, I had to use the Rick-Dom's bare fists. I found no life signs in the enemy mobile suit, and found this the perfect opportunity to prove forever and always that real pilots would always win out against artificial intelligences, no matter how complicated.

Breaking the enemy mobile suit's melee weapon with a single blow helped that mindset, as well as to restore the pride we had as Rick-Dom pilots.

Overall, the operation was a success. Recovering the mobile suit itself was a bonus. The technicians back on Doomworld analyzed what they called a prototype for a new kind of mobile suit, an automated system supplemented with spores from the Ashen Steppes to increase learning capabilities and memory storage.

Now Warsman knows about the Ace Pilots, and how great he has to make his strides in order to overcome what Doom has made and trained.

I am here to ensure that doesn't happen.

Avatar image for emperor_von_doom
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edited.

Might give that prototype mobile suit to @salem_hex for modifications.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster:

Going to fix his reason for flying to Elysia.

Seems sort of vague, unless he didn't trust the American Health System to treat his sickness in the first place.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster
Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lioness_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@emperor_von_doom: o.O you'd spoil the witch so! :D

By the by you'll be seeing a family soon(mid bio writing ATM on the account)

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for requiem_of__destiny
Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor_von_doom: shhhhhh let me just finish meh bio ^.^

<.< admittedly it might be a bit much but f it it's a "if Forge from the Xmen made a Gundam/Mech" scenario I'll do as I please! >:O

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Emperor_von_Doom
Requiem_of__Destiny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperor_von_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiem_of__destiny:

I think an awesome rivalry is more than enough payment.

Besides, I'm giving Salem a mobile suit of her own.