A Public Service announcement for all Gothic Residents.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DwRonin
No Caption Provided

Every computer, television, cellphone, and bill board screen lit up with the face of one man, Ozzy Winters. His black hair was shaggy, along with a matching beard. He had a wild look in his eyes, as he grinned at the camera. He wore a flannel and jeans, the sleeves rolled up and revealing two fleshy arms (as opposed to his one robotic one) and behind him, strangely enough, stood the superhero, Ronin. Ozzy Winter's AKA Ronin, had been missing for about a year and now he was back......seemingly split into two people.

"Hello people of Gothic City." His smile grew even wider, the amusement in his expression was so uncharacteristic. "My name is Ozzy Winters." Ozzy had never reintroduced himself into the world after he broke from the evil organization, LinkTech. The evil organization that had killed his parents, kidnapped him and turned him into a killing machine all to steal a formula that would make the perfect soldier...with some side effects.

"And too most of the world, I am considered a dead man." His smile faltered, but it soon floated back to the surface. His words were strong, but they held truth. He hadn't been seen by the outside world as Ozzy winters since he was a four year old boy. When he was an adult and finally broke from LinkTech's grasp, he became the hero Ronin and had no personal life. He saw no need for one, but now he was introducing himself to the entire city. "I know I may be making no sense, so let me clarify."

"I am the son of Dr. Anthony and Dr. Martha Winters, two of the greatest scientist this world has ever known." His smile was genuine, thinking of the little bit of memories he still held tightly for his parents. They had created a formula that could give people their memories back, curing dementia and other similar diseases. Instead LinkTech acquired them and stole the formula to use on soldiers. Applying the formula this way, would allow the subject to absorb 10x more knowledge than thought humanely possible. Of course LinkTech only planned to use the formula to make mercenaries. There were possible side effects when using it this way, schizophrenia was one, a weak psyche another. .

There was another problem, being too quick to pull the trigger, they killed both of Ozzy's parents before they realized that the formula was not yet finished and only tailored to the Winter's bloodline. Still, LinkTech had to make a profit, so they kidnapped Ozzy and trained him to become the worlds greatest mercenary. It took more than two decades, but Oz finally broke from the mind control he was under and took down LinkTech. "When I was just a child, they were taken from this world and even though my body wasn't found, the police thought the same happened to me. They were wrong."

"I left the country and spent some time with....distant relatives." He lied, not wanting to be completely honest. In truth he did go around the world, learning from some of the best experts that had ever lived to become the best weapon possible. "But now I'm back and....I'm here to help. My parents owned Winter's industries, a multimillion dollar business that was created for the purpose of the betterment of mankind. They were absorbed by LinkTech Industries, a multibillion dollar conglomerate, that's right, billion with a B, who was also tasked with helping the betterment of mankind." He paused.

"Due to the mass disappearance, a few years ago, of all of the LinkTech owners, both companies have fallen to the ownership of yours truly." He stood up, he stretched out his arms as if he was going to hug the audience. "Let me be honest here, my parents tried their best to help, but they were bought up by the 1% of one-percenters and honestly... LinkTech didn't do $#!+ to help this world, let alone this city. They were just worried about making their wallets just a little bit heavier." His smile dissipated and look of seriousness replaced it as he sat back down.

"That's not me, I promise you that. I love this city, I love you all and I will do everything possible to finally help it stand up again after being pushed...and kicked over and over again. As the full owner of LinkTech, I am here to help you all. Not just the one-percenters, but the people that really need it. To show you I am serious, through out the city I have opened shelters that can more then easily house every homeless person in this city. I have also opened food pantries and will give a sizable ration each month to every family that needs it."

No Caption Provided

He stood up from his seat, or his desk which he was sitting on. His flannel opened up to reveal a local band T-shirt he was wearing. He didn't look much like a owner of a multibillion dollar company, but he didn't care about appearance, just results. "Let's talk about the elephant....or should I say, the bad@$$ ninja superhero in the room? I'm not ignorant to one of the biggest problems that harms this city. The criminal element. I can keep throwing money at this streets, but until something is done about this issue, it won't help a thing. That is why I have contacted Ronin, the missing leader of the former Gothic superhero team, Children Of the Damned. The superhero team that saved this City on many occasions and even saved this country, when the terrorist Brahma Bull attacked Washington DC. " Ozzy looked at his superhero alter ego in full form. Ronin looked back at Oz, with the same piercing, green eyes.

"Children Of the Damned. A colorful name, isn't it? It fits though, ironically enough. Many people have called this city Damned." The hero from behind finally spoke, his voice was deeper then Ozzy's, that was something Ozzy always did when in costume. "Instead of denying it, we have embraced it. My companions and I have taken the name and wore it as a badge of honor. Our job is to take all the hardships, all of the danger every one of you face when being a resident of this city and taking it as our own. We are The Children Of the Damned, so you people will never have to be."He looked over at Ozzy Winter's. "Ozzy Winter's is a good man, I promise you. He is the real deal, otherwise I wouldn't be standing here today with him."

"Thank you, Ronin." Oz looked over at the camera, "A little dramatic, but I do love it!" He chuckled. "I have taken it upon myself to take the Children Of the Damned under my wing. The team will be housed in our highest Tower, in the middle of Gothic City. They will be screened and trained to be the best heroes possible to protect Gothic City. I will financially back them and help them burn the criminal element to the ground. Together with my help, Children Of the Damned's help, and each and every one of you, we will rise together and be the city we are meant to be. Thank you and have a nice day."

Each screen turned off and the LinkTech building lit up, revealing the Children Of the Damned symbol alongside the LinkTech name. Ozzy Winter's could hear cheering outside the tall skyscraper as the LMD Ronin bot shut down behind him. "Now, it's time to build my team back." He said as the hologram of a human arm dissipated off his robotic one.

No Caption Provided

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome :D

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Owners of Jurassic World may soon seek to aide in your efforts.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vocal: Thank you, Co-leader!

@gale_xanders: Oh man, sounds good! Who is your main?

Also, this is the start of the New Children Of the Damned. If interested, comment or PM me!

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gale_xanders: Oh cool! I don't think we've ever met or worked together, but I'd be happy to :D

Split

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wicked sick, man. Hope this goes turns out nice!

Gale_Xanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Here's a list of my character names =) :

Time Siphon, Solaris (account name is Solarius), Katraya, Sentinel Hawk, Solar Hawk, Luna Hawk, Temporal Hound and of course Gale Xanders.

After the Jurassic World event Gale is going to be partial owner of the park (once it's rebuilt) and a major investor in it, so she's going to have some money to throw around. Solar and Luna Hawk live in Gothic....Time Siphon is not in Gothic and probably shouldn't be, Solaris may be around sometime or another but her power level (and Time Siphons) are way higher than people are supposed to be if they're staying in Gothic.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Awesome read man; really looking forward to more!

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@split: Thanks dude! If you want, you're welcomed to join :D

@gale_xanders:Ah ok! Yeah I've seen you around the boards ^_^ Very cool! The old team was mostly based in Gothic, but I'm looking to have them take on world spanning threats as well! So most power levels are welcome :D (No godly level, as in Beyonder! Thors are ok :P)

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken: Thanks dude! I'm also looking forward to reading up on your new team :D

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: I hope you, as well as everybody else enjoys it!

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DwRonin

@valken: Same! And I'd follow you back, but I already did! Lol

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yay!

Split

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to adress this whole "on every screen in Gothic" thing soon.

That happens a lot in Gothic City. The network's given up trying to fight it, and there are office pools on how many interjections they'll receive each week.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orpheus_knightfall: Ok, awesome! Where at?

@split:It's almost like cable now! "Hmm I wonder who's interrupting the broadcasts today? "

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dwronin: awesome, good to see you back in action ^_^ good luck with CotD

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DwRonin

@feral_nova: Thanks! I'm glad to be using my favorite again! Where's Feral Nova!? ;P

@orpheus_knightfall:nah it's cool! I thought you were going to say it played at your school or something haha

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dwronin: feral nova is on STRIKE (the team) lol

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dwronin: can't lol I'm on my phone right now ^_^'

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ah man, last time I saw Children of Dammed I was still tryin' ta' kill that archer.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DwRonin

@_cain_: Oh man! That was the Primevine! Good times..

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dwronin: Yeah dude! Anyways, best of luck with this! If I get my activity together I might sign up with an alt, but that's a maybe

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cain_: Ok sounds good! I just came back as well, so I know the struggle! Lol

Glad to have you back! :D

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: oh and woo! thanks for reading :D

Vocal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_cain_: I Aza say you've no choice in the matter :P get yo shit in gear and make that comeback allready

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are they...with them?

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well now I want to join with someone.

But I got no one. De sheet de mad de crad de pul.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: That is exactly what they would say!

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dwronin: LOL I just did for the Planeswalkers, I ain't got no good ideas for a while... I could always revive a dead alt. Maybe @paddleball

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Not dead, just uber inactive to the twelfth power. I have plenty of those. Avarician, Paddleball, Blizzard, Cobra Rei, Big G, Umaka... A long list of the DEAD.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joey_destroyer_of_worlds: You should use someone with a higher power level like Blizzard since this team will be world spanning now!

Wraithborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool Idea

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna see the new lineup!

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Trueeee. Ya know what, I think I will bring him back to life. It'll be cool, like him trying to turn over a new leaf.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers