A Proper Drink

Zac_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zac_Rogers

The transmission had ended, Zac was standing there determined to reach this person who had been calling out for help. He wen't back inside and told his father what he had heard.

"You actually talked to one of them?! How could they understand you?" Zac's father said surprised to here that one of his wife's friends was still alive. "Ma's name, Cala is Mun right? Must have reacted to that", Zac's father began nodding slowly after understanding everything. "So they asked for help...That probably means the Xene are onto them. Zac I insist that you stay here on earth, but I can't make you", Zac began speaking in an attempt to reassure his father. "Pops listen, I won't fight. I'll go grab Ma's friend and we'll escape! In and out we won't even get into an argument with the Xene, never mind a fight.", Zac's father sighed and was clearly beginning to relax. "Ok, I suppose that's reasonable. These coordinates will take you out of our Solar System towards Gliese 581 a super earth in the Libra constellation", Zac interrupted him. "I see you're keeping up that interest in the constellation", Zac's father smirked and countinued. "The planet orbits a Red Dwarf star that is 20.5 light years away", Zac looked astonished, "Isn't that like...a really long trip?", Zac's father was looked up as he quickly did the math in his head. "The trip is one hundred and ninety-three trillion, nine hundred and forty-four billion, nine hundred and seventy-four million, and seven hundred thousand Kilometers away." Zac began holding his head clearly confused. "So that's like a really long trip, right?" he repeated clearly forgetting the list of numbers he'd just heard. Zac's father sighed "Yes Zac, a really long trip. Honestly I wonder where that brain of your's comes from." Zac changed the subject, "So how do I get there? That trip is way too long for even me to fly there" Zac's father pointed out to the back yard, "Your mother's space pod can do it, it has a teleport function similar to your ability. All you have to do is punch in the coordinates you were given and you'll be sent there instantly, honestly my colleagues and I would love to have technology like that at NASA, but keeping your mother secret was far more important to me.

Zac had already ran back out to the back yard during his father's rambling, when Zac's father realized he sighed and followed after Zac who had already began putting the coordinates in. The keyboard like device he was using had strange symbols on it that. However, Zac seemed to know what he was pressing.

"You're leaving immediately? Have you slept and eaten?" Zac stopped "I actually just got done sleeping for the week before I came to see you, and I'm not hungry right now. Pop's I know your stalling to see if I'll change my mind, but I won't. I promise you I'll be back unhurt and with a fellow Mun alongside me! You just relax and don't stress out over me, it's bad for you're health" The space pod began to levitate and the door closed, "I'll see you later Pop's, we'll have a proper drink together then!"

The space pod disappeared in an instant leaving only a small gust of wind behind, Zac had left earth in search of his Mother's remaining friend. His father remained there staring at the sky for hours until it began to rain. He went back inside, and drank until he passed out.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I really like this man , nice work.