A Perfect Night:Clutch vs Perfect

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Clutch

Dark clouds covered the navy blue sky and you could only see the moon through gray.It was the perfect night for a hunt.Like a hawk in the night Clutch stalked the rooftops of the Gotham-like city while staying vigilant to the streets below his cityscape playground.Soon Clutch stopped his sprint across the city sky line and came to a building that gave the Dark Knight a perfect vantage point.He rested his arm on a stone gargoyle that seemed to mimic him,for it watched over the streets with a cold stare like a frozen sentinel just as Clutch did.The Young Warrior's sonar like senses kept him aware of surroundings and to his surprise,even though he sifted through the noise,he found nothing interesting.The city was quite tonight and everyone seemed to be at home,with their families....even the thugs.Clutch stood up from his crouched position and walked the thin ledge of the building he was posted on then stopped,let his arms extend outwards then fall straight down,towards the street.

His descent was adrenaline rushing and his uncanny dexterity and agility kept him ready to put on a show...for whoever was watching.Right before reaching the 10th floor Clutch let his left arm dangle out and grip onto a flagpole that bent backwards and then propelled him back up into the air and face to face with the concrete building he had just free fell from.The speed of his vault upwards gave enough inertia and momentum to Clutch to where he simply planted his foot out and pushed off backwards in the air and landing on a roof of another building.He landed gently and then slowly rose his head up to the sky,his hair following.Snow began to fall and the Main Event closed his eyes,before something set his senses off.He smiled and slowly turned around to meet with a beautiful woman.

Clutch was startled at all,he just smiled and bowed to the lady before giving her a wink and spoke.

"I knew I was putting on a show for somebody...I'm afraid 'll have to charge though.Moves like that just don't come for free."

Avatar image for faatina_knightfall
Faatina_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Saturday, Club night everyone was looking dressed to kill, the Gentlemen were with their ladies, the hoes were with their Pimps and the thugs were with their Crew. She was sitting in the V.I.P section of the club; she had been invited out by a man she had just recently met, “Can I get you a drink?”, he whispered in her ear, she looked up and gave him a slight smile.

She couldn’t help but think about all the people who would wake up next to people they didn’t remember meeting the night before, the thought brought a smile to her face. Her date returned with a bottle of Perrier Jouet, and two wine glasses, after Sharing a Drink or two, they hit the dance floor, they were So “in the zone” they didn’t notice that the clock was striking around 11.

She gave a Kiss on the check and then exited the club. Wearing her: Tan Leather Bomber jacket, with a pale Carmel stretch  crêpe de chine shirt, Mini stretch boot cut denim pants, and last but not least high heel wedge sandals in light brown leather. Can I drive you home? She turned to him, and gave a small kiss and replied the night is Perfect, I’ll walk, Call me later”

As she walked down the street, she gazed in the sky, the clouds were turning grey, and she extended her index finger and shot a small thin ray into the air. Within a few minutes frosted white flakes of snow began to fall turning the city into a vast winter wasteland. She could see people rejoicing and having snow ball fights, the sight brought a smile to her face. She turned around and continued walking swinging her purse in the process, which is until she saw a man in her path; she smiled at him and tried to walk passed until he said something to her.

"I knew I was putting on a show for somebody...I'm afraid’ll have to charge though. Moves like that just don't come for free.

At first she honestly didn’t know what he was talking about, she just had a vast look of confusion on her face. She gave a soft smile and then replied to him. “I’m inclined to deny your request; however, I could never turn down a free circus act” Pushing her hands to the ground, she brought them back up with a huge wave of water coming over her, changing her outfit to a battle garb. She extended her hand and caught a single Snow flake, with it her sword appeared. She smiled at him and said “When it comes to fighting, I am like any other women all I do is supply a demand”

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Clutch

Clutch took a step back as he watched the dazzling woman preform with mystical moves and awed at her ability to turn snowflakes into swords and what not.His V4 black Kevlar armor accentuated his perfect body and the blue across his chest gave the hero's costume a flare that was simple,yet stood out enough for one to notice.He said it would make his enemies quiver when all they saw in the dark was a blue V coming straight for them,he took a minute to wonder if the woman feared him,but then realized her style and dismissed it. He smiled once again and slowly moved forward towards the young lady and spun around her with no intent on harming her.He walked around her until he stepped back to his original position and gave her a wink after she spoke with a soft yet fierce voice.He slowly drew his escrima sticks and twirled them around watching her every move and action.

“I’m inclined to deny your request; however, I could never turn down a free circus act”
When it comes to fighting, I am like any other women all I do is supply a demand”
He wasn't hurt by her rejection but he thought he would show her,what a real man could do and decided he would take her on a ride like no other.Without further hesitation he rushed in towards her with amazing speed,but before reaching her he spun into a flip that vaulted him into the air and once again behind the lovely girl.As he landed on the balls of his feet he twisted his upper body to launch one of his escrima sticks straight towards her after it began to ricochet off the ground and right for her face.He didn't say anything quirky or witty this time,but just ran towards a wall and lept up and over it hanging onto a ledge keeping his eye on her.

'Lady,whats your name anyway?"

Avatar image for faatina_knightfall
Faatina_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Her eyes stayed forward as he viewed her body like a map. She didn’t feel like she was any real danger, so there was no need for her to be on high alert. She would never admit that she was amazed by his acrobatics and witty banter, she loved to tease; leaving men thinking they were in when in actuality they never crossed the threshold. His uniform was fitting it gave her the impression that he was larger than life. She looked up again at the sky, it was looking hungry the snow had did a number on it, and the Gloomy clouds did nothing but get darker.

She turned her back towards him but kept her body twisted so that her sword was behind her facing him; her eyes squinted as he began to move towards her, his mouth releasing smoke. As he converged on her she noticed a change in his footing, he flipped over her and landed behind her, she turned around quick wiping the hair from her face. She saw his weapon heading for her Face, she brought her sword at a horizontal Position to block the unorthodox attack but it was not to be.

The stick smacked her in the face knocking her on her butt and leaving a huge red bruise on her skin. She was more dizzy then she was mad, the fact that her $400 pair of pants now had a wet stain on then made her a bit tense. She managed to get perpendicular with the ground; she took a step back and grabbed his weapon, tossing it back up to him.

My name? She said rubbing her bruise she began laughing as if she was a lunatic My name is Raine it’s French it means queen, my last name is perfect, so I guess my name  queen  Perfect. She already had her sword drawn, the hardest part of any fight is drawling the weapon, and one has to get over that fear of death first.

She pulled her hands back and then pushed it forward sending a cyclone of water at him, this was just to knock him off the ledge, she jumped on top of a car, just to get some height; no one can win a fight when someone else has the higher ground. She vaulted off the car extending her hand down to release a huge amount of water to keep her airborne. She jumped on the ledge he was stationed on; she jumped towards him trying to knee him in the gut, while gaining her balance and regaining her footing back on the roof, only this time she was to the left of him.

She smiled as she went to cut his shoulder with her blade, everytime she swung the weapon the cool frost of the ice was cold enough to feel. So is this where you bring all the girls for a first date or do you switch it up a bit? And what does the “V’ stand for? She continued to chuckle despite being in an engagement with this man he intrigued her so much she wanted to find out more about him.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Clutch

The Main Event loved the tension that was in the air between the two equally stylish combatants.He was swayed by her beauty,but at the same time was careful to watch for her blade and he chuckled every time she made a move towards him,for he admired her fire.His weapon connected with her face and as it it he felt a little tinge of remorse,maybe he was going to hard.The thought that he was was caste aside as Ms.Perfect launched his own weapon towards him,he snatched it out of the air like a chameleon does his dinner.His arrogance seemed to blind him though,a cyclone of water stormed towards him and impacted with his body,crushing him between the ledge he gripped on to.As he tried to regain his composure he gave Raine another one of his cocky smiles as he lifted himself up with the arm that he held onto the ledge with.As his feet met the concrete,once  again he was attacked by the Femme Fatale with a quick slash aimed for his shoulder,but his precognitive reflexes allowed him to duck down and dodge the attack.As he stayed in his crouch postion he shifted his body backwards,rolling onto one knee and feet away from Perfect.

White flakes slowly drifted through the air and touched the ground,his breathe could be seen in the air,rising into the sky above.His hair was soaking wet from Raine's previous attack and he couldn't help but to feel just a little humiliated or...embarrassed...with himself.Clutch made it back up to his feet and twirled his escrima sticks once more before putting them back in their holsters.Her lips began to move and he looked over the ledge they were on before answering her question.

"So is this where you bring all the girls for a first date or do you switch it up a bit? And what does the “V’ stand for?
"

She spoke with a tone that seemed to relax Clutch's nerves,and he responded with a tone that reassured he was the "man."

"Not usually,no,but I saw you and couldn't resist..so here we are...second dates are usually better."

He didn't answer her second question,but instead ran towards her again and attempted to grab her waist and twirl her around like a edgy salsa dance of some sort,then continued on as he twirled around and flew down the ledge of the building into a dark alley.Not sure if she was to follow.