A Nobody and his Shadow

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Nobody_

Journal is safe. I wouldn't enjoy dying to be obliterated within the wind, somebody might read, then nobody it shall be. Feasibly. The thugs I cross-examined expatiated, panic does that to people. Shattering teeth, disengaging bones vehemently. No matter the price, they always mutter or stutter. It's more straightforward to disrupt the man than to snap a spine. Aggregate impels me to fathom woods, ludicrous, quavering grounds embellished by verdant flora, albeit decayed rubicund. Grumbling, flaring eyes gaze the encompassing, treacherous landscape. Fracturing clumps, branches perchance. Clobbered skull gyrates aside my feet, undeniably ambushed. Imbecilic Nobody! My eyes barely manage to reconnoiter, obfuscated view, crumpling soil beneath, bloodcurdling fall. My clenched wrists cannot seize the grappling gun insulated within my grasp, bad time to recall I treated my powers in order to...... I don't even savvy why, I just couldn't stand it. Expeditiously falling. A strident thud, somewhat metallic, no lights......

My eyes sluggishly open. I've been set up, lit up as Mistro was by Dark Vengeance. Rumbling intensifies, pain denies opportunity to somersault back onto feet. How long? Sun descended from the azure sky, hours, I would suppose. No signals of predators nor assassins, an emerald light coruscates, metamorphosing into periwinkle. In times like this, inquiries such as: 'where is my hat' convert into counterproductive. Rather distasteful being bamboozled to such an extent. Respiring gravely, I ascend. Bland back. Demolished ribs. Snowballing shame. A match writhing amid my fingers, spontaneously and offhandedly submerging onward, toward the unacquainted cacophony. I scratch it against a rigid surface. Swimmingly set ablaze. It means no humidity or bordering zero. Odd. Yet, what captivates my attention is the quaint fact it bends rightwards. I step forth, cautiously jouncing forward and blowing the tip of the match. Who once dithered is certain of hazard now.

I scrutinize attentively the object in front of me. Huge. Circumspect eyes fathom its circular-shaped front, elongated as a frisbee. Narrowly above it, obsidian, mirrored windows glass the grotto's obscurity. Wings scatter from a keen-edged back, soaring slightly upward prior to halting, a magnificent ship indeed. The scintillating lights come from gargantuan turbines behind its wings. It produces an electronic field, pulling ions away, motioning the wind, therefore the flame bends. At least that was what I learnt back on school. I assume it produces an electromagnetic field instead of just electronic, since it seems to endure space travel, it would connect. Seems quite fitting. Metallic objects are out of question, I guess. The edge must be the most magnetized part, so I must attempt to maintain a safe distance. Whatever came within this is murderous and disheveled. Most likely to disrupt the thorough balance I have been setting this province into. "Hurm..." The sound absconds my moistened lips, moistened by my own vermilion blood. Must encounter way up rapidly.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

@_nobody_:

"Better now then next week"

This place has it fair share of trouble but there are cases were the strange seemed to get stranger.Now Pyrrhus looked around his surroundings seeing what he is in for.He had landed the Blue Hawk about a mile back in gassy field in lockdown mode so that nobody will get in his baby.He looked up to see the grey skies that slowly covered the skies.There was some reports of strange deaths in this forest that seemed that they were hunted down by something.The reason that he was able to track this down was back at the Blue Hawk he was able to coordinate the location of each death and the see which ones were closer together.This lead him to the forest the dark spooky forest .

With his trust red leather long coat , the Alpha-12 around his head , and finally both of his anti-proton guns holstered to his sides."Better now then next week."Taking a deep breath in the Alpha-12 and the exhaling before entering the woods itself.The tracking system in the lens was full operational and tracking anything that might moved in his way.

Trying not to make sounds but he stepped on to a couple of fallen tree branches by accident.Shaking his head each time when he did it in a manner that was negative.The silence of the forest creep him out but he was more then ready to take on most threats at least.Each step he took was another step towards a reason behind this strange case.He kept both hands away from the weapons just in case .

_Nobody_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shadowswordmaster:

Grandiose figure approaches nonchalantly, displaying physical flamboyance, seemingly heroic. My eyes gaze him, the tip of my tongue twists around bloodstained lips, the acre, bitter taste of abashment. He doesn't seem as the one behind this, cannot be sure, yet undoubtedly heroic. It's almost as white absconded his essence and tainted the surroundings. Wrists envelop my fedora, my feet throb against the rocky surface, pressing it mightily. Folded arms. "I wouldn't do that. Huge thing, bigger electromagnetic field. Wouldn't get closer too. Came to see what happened, got down here. Something out there set me up. Bet wasn't you."

My voice resonates, hopefully he isn't as hard-headed as Luke's ex, Natasha. That would be abhorrent and vexatious. My face constantly switches its expression, rather disturbing for someone as him, I should suppose, but my mind doesn't waver much. The victims had lacerated corpses, blood drained and seemingly headless. My chances of coming back alive might have bettered by the man's presence. From 5% to 10%, no big deal. Feel as this might be the last day of my life, cannot crave for another, only face the future, which I do offhandedly. I reveal myself, wading into the man's sight. Hands on pockets, usual stance, no poising nor fear. "Whatever it is, I feel as it wished us to be down here. Do you acknowledge the creature?"

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@_nobody_: (Sorry if I made any mistake.)

He looked down in the hole in the ground and then at the strange person.The person looked like someone from a strange noir detective story , with the brown dirty trench coat that he had on.What was more important is the strange mask that he wore ,which is one that he had never seen before.He was about to hope down there but was warn not to go due to a eletrocmagnetic field .Hearing the grasping voice of the man below was enough info for him to know that was not the only hunting the thing behind this ."Yes I acknowledge that there is a creature doing all of this but it seemed that is is alien in origin or so I think personal." Talking thought the Alpha-12 helmet.

This guy is indeed strange from the way he looked to the way he talked seemed unnatural to him.He took a quick scan of the area seeing if there is anything that he missed the first time."Well it is a hunter right and hunters always have an idea what they prey are but we need to stop this hunter before more people are killed."He said in more straight forward as he could From what he knew from the murders is that this is a hunter for sure and the prey that it was hunting were not what he expect to find out."So how long have you been at this again days, weeks, months?" He asked because he just got on the case about four days ago.Putting his red leather gloved hands on his hips to help him think about the next place that they or at least himself could look, since the other man here didn't seem like a team player.