#1 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

There is one character I use occasionally that I want your opinion on. He is Evil, only out for a good fight. And these are his stats.

Name :: Pai Hai
Height :: 6 feet 6 inches
Weight :: 260 lbs (Almost pure muscle)
Hair :: Stubble
Eyes :: White with tiny pupils

Abilities :: 
Vampiric Regeneration
Super human strength (able to level buildings with ease)
Super Human regeneration
Has no heart to pierce
Vampiric Speed
Strong against most fields of magic
Resistant to Mental attack

Weaknesses ::
Arrogance
Perverted
Fire
The sun
Light attacks
Gets bored easily, and tends to walk away.

#2 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be done up on a separate account

#3 Posted by Dirge_ (20 posts) - - Show Bio

One small criticism-if he's only out for a good fight, how is he considered evil?

Anyways, sounds pretty good. Does he have the appearance of a traditional Chinese (assuming here, please don't be angry) vampire, or no?

#4 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

No, He is just a big pale chinese guy with really big fangs. And he is evil due to him not caring if the person wants to fight in the first place. Also he will demolish a building and kill children and all that jazz just to drag someone out. Naturally he is just an asshole.

Why would I be angry about the chinese vampire thing?

#5 Posted by Dirge_ (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"No, He is just a big pale chinese guy with really big fangs. And he is evil due to him not caring if the person wants to fight in the first place. Also he will demolish a building and kill children and all that jazz just to drag someone out. Naturally he is just an asshole.

Why would I be angry about the chinese vampire thing?"

Ah okay, makes sense to me now.

Well, I was thinking maybe someone would call me racist for assuming he was Chinese because of his name.
#6 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

YOU RACIST PIG! I NEVER THOUGH OF THAT. AND MORE SO... I don't see why someone would think that, it is a fair assumption. The other half of him, the half with the heart (He is divided into two entities) Is a former monk who carries out his life humbly. Never leaving his library, and helping travelers who stumble across his home. This man looks exactly the same, other then he is thinner, weaker, but has the telepathic mind to erase everything as we know it.... but wouldn't hurt a fly.

#7 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

we got some vampires around I hate one of them.... I hope he forgets he's a vampire and tries to get a tan one day.. lol. :P 

cool dude by the way :D

#8 Edited by Dirge_ (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"YOU RACIST PIG! I NEVER THOUGH OF THAT. AND MORE SO... I don't see why someone would think that, it is a fair assumption. The other half of him, the half with the heart (He is divided into two entities) Is a former monk who carries out his life humbly. Never leaving his library, and helping travelers who stumble across his home. This man looks exactly the same, other then he is thinner, weaker, but has the telepathic mind to erase everything as we know it.... but wouldn't hurt a fly."
This is a very original character, now that I've heard about the dual-entities (he was cool before, though I've seen a lot of vampires). Good job!
#9 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I normally hate vampires, as does Pai Hai and Vale. (The other entity.) Pai Hai actually beat his master into a coma, wrapped him up and put him in a coffin. That way nobody could tell him what to do. lol

#10 Posted by Dirge_ (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"Yeah I normally hate vampires, as does Pai Hai and Vale. (The other entity.) Pai Hai actually beat his master into a coma, wrapped him up and put him in a coffin. That way nobody could tell him what to do. lol"
LOL

That's awesome!
#11 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Pai Hai is fun, due to his arrogance. I have a few characters that I thought wouldn't be fun to use, then I realized that there are a lot of overpowered characters here. So... woo!

#12 Posted by Dirge_ (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"Yeah, Pai Hai is fun, due to his arrogance. I have a few characters that I thought wouldn't be fun to use, then I realized that there are a lot of overpowered characters here. So... woo!"
I like to think that nobody is overpowered, if they are good writers.
#13 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, if. But some people aren't, and I have come to acknowledge that. Luckily I have only battled two.. in battle with the second now and they seem to be good. I just hope I am entertaining to read.

#14 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

are you making this character? like are you making a account?

#15 Posted by Dirge_ (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"Yeah, if. But some people aren't, and I have come to acknowledge that. Luckily I have only battled two.. in battle with the second now and they seem to be good. I just hope I am entertaining to read.
"

You show some great promise dude. I'm gonna read your fights and the one's to come.

(If I sound high, It's probably because this is just an alt and I've been here for a long time and that time goes to my head easily O.o)
#16 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, no problem. If I sound all high and mighty.. it's because I am intelligent and know it. n.n Who is your main?

#17 Posted by Dirge_ (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"Ah, no problem. If I sound all high and mighty.. it's because I am intelligent and know it. n.n Who is your main?"

Sparda is my main profile.

He's kinda generic (Dante clone with extra powers and weird storyline, yay), but most of my other alts are pretty original (bar this one).
#18 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, I have seen you around a lot. If my posting is slow it is because I am cooking some amazing food for myself.

#19 Posted by Dirge_ (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"Ah, I have seen you around a lot. If my posting is slow it is because I am cooking some amazing food for myself."

Yeah, I'm generally on everyday for at least a few hours (though I'm gonna be gone for this weekend).

I wish I could cook, but the best I can do is make a pretty good sandwich :(
#20 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

I learned from my grandmother.. so naturally... I cook awesome

#21 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

No girl can resist a man who cooks for them (Roofies kick ass)