A needed phone Call

Avatar image for leonardo_liafador
Leonardo_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Raven hair brushed up against the backboard of Leonardo's king-sized bed, the Liafador legacy let out an exasperated sigh, setting his phone on the desk near him. His previous expression of disbelief melded into a sullen one. His breaths were shallow and his voice a whisper as he murmured; "What have I done...?" He wanted to bury his face into the pillows or fly to another galaxy and forget that the world existed.... to forget his problems existed. But he couldn't, to do so would be cowardly.

Hands grasped the phone once more, and fingers dialed the numbers to the one person he needed to talk to; "Hello? Jaired you there?" He'd met the fiery speedster in space, where they had a race across the milky way and forged a sort of friendship, and as Leonardo's only non-related friend, he sought his opinion.

"Leon? Wassup' man? And why are you calling at 4: AM?"

"Jaired...I messed up...badly."

"How kinda bad? Like, forgot to record power-rangers bad or-" Leonardo interrupted;

"This girl called to tell me she's two months pregnant..with my kid."

There was a silence for a few moments before Jaired responded, his tone suddenly serious;

"You know what you have to do right? Be there for her, in any way you can."

"I'm only sixteen, I don't know the first thing about raising a kid...and I don't know if I even know if I love the girl. Besides, I didn't even say anything when she told me, I just pretended the line was going out and hung up."

"So your going to just let your kid grow up without a father? To leave that girl to raise a child, who will probably inherit some of your powers, alone?! My mom had to go through that dude, do not f***ing walk out on your kid."

"I-I guess your right..."

"Damn straight I am. Now did you tell Alexis?"

Leonardo's hand hit his face and slowly dragged downwards; "Your the first person I've told...directly. Alexis can probably hear us as we speak, unless he's taking a nap, and even then I don't know... I just hope he and the rest of my family understands."

"They will. Now, get to know that girl. What it sounds like from my end is case of hit and run without a Trojan. If that's the case, you probably don't know much about this girl beyond ' dat ass.' "

"We actually met at a supermarket. She was discussing the ethical implications of intelligent technology on the phone and I budded in. Next thing I know, we're walking back to my house and suddenly I've cashed in my v-card. "

"What the? The girl you loose your v card with is the one you get pregnant? Holy shit man did you walk past a black cat while stepping on a mirror under a ladder?"

"I know, I know. In any-case, I'll invite her to dinner tomorrow and we'll go from there. G'night and, thanks alot for the chat."

"Any time man. Oh, and Leon?"

"Yeah Flash?"

"You better make it's name Jaired, or Juliet if it's a girl."

OOC

Short little thing I suddenly got muse to write.

May make more parts of this

Curve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great work here. Teen pregnancy is... Well. Disastrous, when you're as powerful as Leo is. :P

reddiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:o

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was a great read, mano. Leo's in trouble :)

Kai_Aurelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers