A Mothers Wrath (Blog Post)

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Death In the Family

"Three days have passed since Daemon Matthius was quite literally assassinated by Quintus Knightfall in a crude and brash performance. The former villain who had initiated the Villains also known as the Brethren who would become the Vice President of the United States. The former VP leaped to the protection of the now known hero Allegiance, stepping up onto stage and speaking his mind of Quintus. Rage was clear on the VP's face, he held it in for a few moments. But those moments were not to last long, as he attacked and best the famed Quintus bringing the man to the stage floor." The news caster took a deep breathe and continued "Without hesitation and with even less remorse, the famed Knightfall lifted the VP into the air and ripped the blood from his body" The footage of the brutal attack is shown " As he ripped the very life away from the VP Quintus left just as swiftly as he had performed the killing blow, now we mourn the death of a man who many feared, but even more respected. He had come a long way from the days of his past, and this news anchor applauds what he tried to achieve. LONG LIVE PARADISE!" The news anchor stood up and lifted his hand into the air, in his palm a P shaped emblem in his hand.

As the news anchor roared his appreciation for Daemon Matthius the camera turned from him, and the continued broadcast of that day went on.Sitting with her back to the tv was Angelina Espinoza who was once Giovanni Marquis mother, the very man who would become Daemon Matthius. She stared at another screen, footage of the death of Daemon Matthius played over and over, finally she paused just as Daemon was lifted into the air she put a finger to the screen and tapped it. "Gotcha..." As she pulled her finger from the television she placed a IV into her right arm, the IV fed into a number of bags each containing a chemical concoction. "Cannot manipulate me without blood Quintus, I will find ever weakness and exploit it...even if it shortens my life." The chemicals that she was replacing her blood with provided the same beneficial properties that blood would, but allowed her an advantage over the Charismatic Knightfall. She could hear the words of the man she got the chemicals from, and his words of reluctance with giving her the chemicals "Angelina...this will drastically shorten your life expectancy. You cannot pump this combination of chemicals into your body without drawbacks....please reconsider." She remembered her quick response "Do not worry Fred, my ability will allow for me to survive the procedure. Just pour a bit into my hand, I will do the rest." Fred did as he was told, pouring a small amount of the toxic chemicals into her hand, her powers flared and her body recognized the deadly chemicals. Almost how Doctors use Snake Venom of each type of snake to create an anti-venom for that select snake, she has introduced her body to the toxic chemicals prior to pumping it into her body.

Now she sits as the chemicals burn into her body, she tries to ignore the pain of its full introduction into her body. She had already introduced and ingested various poisons, allowing her own sweat and skin to become toxic. Giving her another advantage over anyone she would have to fight, a single touch of her bare skin would cause irritation or in some cases death. Her mind raced as she selected each poison within her body, bringing that select venom or poison to the surface of her skin. She had thanked the gods that she had found the random body that made her revenge that much easier. Now she turns from the television screen and pulls out a stack of papers, documenting all that is known about Quintus Knightfall. Beside that stack of papers, were all the information on her son and his school of Serenity and Hope. Sighing deep she knew she had to go to Serenity and Hope, meet with the young man known as Grant.

She knew that Daemon saw Grant as a little brother, she felt a deep pain in her gut when she thought of what was going through Grant's head. One thing she did know, is that Grant would be the first person to step up and help her with her revenge. She also felt as her gut did flips at the thought of bringing Grant in on her plan, she knew Daemon would be angry with her. But the world no some of the world did love Daemon, or in the very least believed in his cause. They needed this just as much as she did.

The world would soon come together to bring Quintus to justice, and Moira would be the first to deliver the proverbial killing strike to his atrocities.

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

hahah this bitch is kray. She's like a walking Chernobyl. Good read.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dammm, fine read and will hopefully lead to some intresting movement latter on.

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Moira_Marquis

Lol thanks guys. Will be posting tonight with another blog then comin to start sh!t

Blubber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loved it, Can't wait for the next Blog.

However I'm a little confused about your lineage

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blubber Before becoming DAemon, he was Giovanni Marquis. Moira is his mother, her murder/suicide was theevent that drove him to become Daemon

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8 Feral Nova  Moderator
Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Quintus killed DC and Moira (his mother) is prepping to get her vengeance on him for it

@moira_marquis: You should use June Covington for a look

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10 Feral Nova  Moderator
Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers