Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Sun_Pao
No Caption Provided

Dear Serinah,

One would think that being a young prince whom has free claim to an entire Kingdom, who is considered the highest ranking and most honorable of all the warriors in his Kingdom, a young prince whom has all the benefits of both royal birthright and freedom of the burdens that come with wearing the crown that would hold him to a higher level of responsibility then he could ever imagine. One would think that such a prince would be more respectable, more gracious. One would think. Until they met my brother Ren.

Unlike myself Ren was born under the light of a waning moon. The way mother had told the story there was mischief in the winds the night that her second son was born. Father found my brothers unquenchable lust for bloodshed and power to be a blessing from the gods, for our father was a powerful warlord King who coveted the same for himself. As for myself. Ren was always and will always be my baby brother, no matter how hard he tries to be something more he cannot change who he is.

The Black Dragon will never devour The Green Dragon no matter how hungry he is. He would choke and die trying to swallow his equal. I will not be boastful and claim to be greater than my baby brother because it is simply not the truth. He only had the rotten luck of being born second and should my life ever come to an end. It would be he who took my place as Emperor of The Middle Kingdom. The young prince cannot take more then that which is freely given to him by my own hand however, and any attempt to do so would most assuredly fail and he would be punished grievously for an act of such treachery.

If your uncle ever makes an attempt on my life his claim to the throne will be forfeited and in the event that I had perished the title of Empress would be bestowed upon none other than you my most precious of treasures. I hope that these words help you understand the gravity of your station and pull away any lingering illusions that your presence is not needed at home. You must return home as soon as possible, you must maintain your presence inside my court. I fear that I am all alone without your grace to shine inside my domain. Without the light of your beauty it is very dark inside my palace. A golden shrine that feels as dark and cold as a tomb.

Signed, Your father Sun.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beautifully written. Touching, yet ominous.

Avatar image for the_last_samurai
The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was an interesting read, nice job.

Sun_Pao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers