• 177 results
The Archive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By The Archive

The one called Zetta attempted to destroy the objects, but he failed to recognise the exact nature of the spell Archive was using. The beam did indeed destroy the objects, but it was too late. Their power had already gone into LC.

The zetta beam wes energy, however, and so could be used. The vortex of the spell drew in the power of the beam and poured it into the body along with everything else.

"You were unwise to throw energy into a ressurection spell. It will only serve to make him stronger."

LC stood up and spoke to him. He replied, "Much has happened, my friend. The important part is that you still hold the balance in stasis. Not only that, but your brother is no more, the experiment was a success. The Council of Five is finally dead."

When LC asked after his son Archive lowered his voice. "Blackout has escaped both Kaimera and myself. What's worse, he retains the Guantlets. I tried to make up for the lack in power by using a few things I'd come across in my travels. Aditionally, you now have the power of a zetta beam at your disposal. You can thank Zonza Lee for that gift."

He stood back and smiled. "It is time for you to take your rightful place as God of Balance. Step forth, LC, and claim your birthright!"

Zonza Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#152  Edited By Zonza Lee

Zetta obviously irratated at the occurance looked at LC "Fine. It doesn't matter if he has the power to use one of my attacks or not I'm still the universes most Badass Freaking Overlord! No matter who stands in my way I'll crush them like a Grape!!!"

Zonza stared at LC annoyed at the fact that he had gain yet even more power. "It's not over. You still need to get the gauntlets back from Blackout though that shouldn't be that hard." looking back at Archive "Still Archive, are you sure that this won't actually tilt the scale one way or the other? Something just doesn't feel right." he said to Archive in a conserned tone.

Gavin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By Gavin_

arcive arcive he said with a smile iam i have always been a god thank you for the revivle i shall deal with blackout when the time comes .

as for you zonza an overlord you may be but do not raise the ire of a god my wrath shall be swift (he turns.).... arcive my brouther is not dead you cant kill him if any thing he,s found someone eles to bind to but i wonder who? hmmmmmmm no matter i have the strange feeling i was very popular while i was gone i almost got the feeling i wanst going to come back.

(a bolt of engery was fired at his head it fizled out in his power feild ) i was wondering were you got to blackout

Lord Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Lord Blackout

and you will never know old god your time was done why wont you die sweat droped from his brow the fear was writen on his face i disbatched you once ill do it agin.

The Archive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By The Archive

He listened to Zonza's concerns, then thought deeply. "No, I think this will shift the balance back the right way. Even if Council isn't dead, he's seperate from the balance point."

A sigh escaped him. "Either way, he still needs to defeat his son. No easy task, even for a god."

Zonza Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Zonza Lee

Zonza sighs "Your right." a smile reappears "O well. Who wants more crumpets?! I'm staying out of this family matter."

Jeana smiles and pulls out tickets that have the name of either blackout or LC on them. "Alright then who will win? Blackout or LC? Accepting all bets now!" she says a smile on her face as she starts a betting pool. Lemlia sighs "This world has got boring. There's nothing but fights going on. Will someone do something to entertain me?" Lucy sits back and eats a crumpet as she watches the battle. Turning to Archive she asks "You know everything right?"

Gavin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Gavin_

He nodded. "You could call it that. Why?"

Turning to Jeana he said, "I'll take out 300 on LC. It's about 6-12 odds."

The Archive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By The Archive

He nodded. "You could call it that. Why?"

Turning to Jeana he said, "I'll take out 300 on LC. It's about 6-12 odds."

Gavin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Gavin_

as blackout came down on lc he cast a sheild over him self .. you will not beat me ...he forced the sheild outward casting blackout a side

i am a god of balance i really do not wish to kill dont force my hand son

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By XRiskyX
She was only a small number in this. And she knew it. Between all those dimension hopping entities she was not more than a one compared to their tens. But she also knew she could make a difference. Even a one could be added to a 99 and equal 100. It could also add up to 1000, 10000 or even greater number. But her plans were different.

She did not plan to add. She wanted to substrahate. Blackout had part of her cells. her cells that had been rippped violently of her body. And she was the one that was lucky. All her life luck had been a constant in her life - and it would save her life another time. What if LC had taken cells of her life that were fastly degenerating? That would explain Blackout's sudden fits of madness. And that would be something that would decide the fight in her favour: to LC's victory.

For the first time in her life she tried to focus her powers to bend realtiy to her will. LC had taken the wrong cells. About that she was sure. She only had to convince reality of that. Deep inside her she could feel it rising up. A strange, warm and tickling energy that she never felt before. It got stronger and stronger till it became a heat and still grew. Now it began to get uncomfortable, forcing sweat on her face but she did not stop. Pain began to arise too and she felt like she was burning alive. But still she did not give up. The concentration of the energy became unbearable. Only now did she let go.

A maddening scream came out of her throat as she let go of that energy while she hoped she would succeed. There was not more than the hope but then again she did not have more in her whole life.  She felt how the energy  dissipated in the sky and smiled. For the first time her power knew a focus. it was painful but still it was necessary. A single cocky comment slipped of her lips before she lost consciousness because of exhaustion:

"Try to take THIS, son!"

That being said she fell to the ground like dead.

Zonza Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Zonza Lee

Kicking Risky in the head Jeana said "Hey don't interfere in the battle! You'll mess with the betting pool!" obviously annoied at the fact that Risky was interfering in something she need not interfere.

Lucy smiles and kneels down to wisper in Archives ear. "Good. Then here's my questions. The baby I intend to have with Strife, will it be affected by the Chaos seed in me and will it have a hard life because of what Strife and I are?" (note: Strife is half vampire, half dragon king and their kid is the main character in the "Cursed Child" story I'm writing. As for the Chaos seed question, just make something up.) 

Lord Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Lord Blackout

he saw what his so called mother had done he could feel the affects takeing place it was at this time he knew he could not win like tis he needed more power he fell to his knees and sank into the shadows ) father  why was i created why can i not kill her ? WHY he bellowed  i am a demi god i should be able to take a mortales life

but i cant i hate her with a passion

to have her broken and bleeding at my feet is my one desire

Gavin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Gavin_

lc jumps over to Jeana grabs her by the neck and raises her in the air. touch her agin and it will be you last NO one thouches her . he sets her down and returns to his battle

seeing his son sink into the ground  he hears him you want to know why you cant hurt her in truth you were supose to protect her  the headaces are indused when you try to kill her you should know that  .

Zonza Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Zonza Lee

Zonza gets up and slaps Jeana in the face. "You don't kick people like that when it's none of your business either." He says in the sturn voice of a conserned father. Turning to LC and pointing his sword "But you. You leave the punishment of my children to me! You need to learn your place! You are a balancer not a punisher and if you ever touch one of my daughters again, I'll kill you with my own hands!"

Lucy stands waiting for a response.

Gavin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Gavin_

if youd handel your kids i would not have to he says in a stren voice.... he twist his hand and zonzas sword turns to dust .... he looks a zonza you have to love time manipulation

your sword may slay many things but you wont slay me yor power is nothing overlord . and with that he walks away to find his son and risky.

The Archive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By The Archive

He thought for a moment about the question posed to him. His knoledge came to him as memories, both past and present, from millions of different perspectives.

"The baby will have the vampire virus and dragon dna from his father, and from you he will inheret the chaos seed. However, they will not be three seperate conditions. The chaos seed, due to chaos theory, will fuse the virus and dragon blood into itself. She will be an entirely new breed of creature.

"To awnser your question, yes, she wil have a difficult life. Everyone does. But thanks to you she will have the ability to deal with her choices. When the child reaches maturity send her to me. I will teach her to control her powers, as I will know exactly what they are the moment she begins to use them."

He raised his head and opened his eyes. "You will bring forth a new race upon the earth. What it will accomplish, wether for good or evil, is your responsibility. Teach her, that she may know her purpose."

Zonza Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Zonza Lee

Lucy smiles and thanks Archive. "I will teach her to be true and kind so that the world may find peace." Lucy says to Archive as she smiles gratefully. Strife having appeared wraps his arms around her. "You not worry about our child. Her life shall be wondrous and joyful I promise." Strife says in her ear as he sits down beside her. Extending a hand to Archive he says "Thank you sir. She needed to hear those words." (note: The reason I didn't give you guide lines on the Chaos seed thing was because they will be long gone by the time she is born or even conceived.)

Zonza looks at LC as if he were stupid as he uses a time flux in an attempt to destroy the sword "You idiot this sword has been around for as long as you have. Time can't destroy it and I dont  think you could either."

Gavin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Gavin_

i dout the swor d has been around as long as me i have been since the beginign of time ten times over and i shall cotinue to be.

Zonza Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Zonza Lee

"I would dare to disagree." Zonza says with a glare in his eyes. (note: You have Archive there with you. Have him give you a spelling leason or at least have him check your posts before you post them.)

Gavin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Gavin_

note you can suck my riges

Zonza Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Zonza Lee

(Insert trash talk and reminder to have Archive look over posts before posting.)

Zonza Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Zonza Lee

Zonza calls his daughters to him. Shaking Archive and Kaimera's hand he says "Well it was nice having tea and crumpets with you but I'm sick of this place so I'm going to leave." waving to Septimus "You have a nice day and take it easy Septimus." finally walking over to Risky he has Lucy restore her energy "You take it easy now Risky this is the last thing I can do for you here." With that he opens a warp and leaves the area of communication along with Zetta and his daughters.

Kaimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Kaimera

Zero watched slowly as Zonza and his family disappeared into the warp he created. With a whine almost like a puppy Zero looked at his father. Kaimera sighed at his sons pathetic attempt at a puppy dog pout. "We've been through this. Don't try to beg." Kaimera quickly stood up and took the tea pot, cups, and leftovers and slipped them into his coat. He poped his neck as he put his hand on Zero's head. With a large grin he grabbed Zero's horns and ripped them off sending a spray of blood from his son's head. With a laugh he stabbed his hands into Zero's chest and pulled out two very large and pointed rib bones. With a quick spin he stabbed both of his new weapons into Zero's back and then grabbed his tail and sent Zero flying into the air. Zero never showed pain through his fathers 'justified' anger.  Kaimera quickly turned to the others in the area.

"I'm sorry to say that my son has really put me out of the mood to fight. I think it's time for me to take my leave. I've got to go torture and experiment on creatures more worthy of my time. Oh and LC, you can go ahead and destroy my summer castle I don't think I'll need it anymore." Kaimera said as he smiled and bowed. Kaimera lifted his arm up as Zero landed directly on Kaimera's palm. Several cracks and pops could be heard from Zero's skeletal structure as he landed. Kaimera and Zero along with every one of his experiments, blood, gore, discarded syringes, and feathers scattered into millions of little pieces and disappeared completely.

zenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By zenix

Zenix walks over to his puppet looks at every one and says. "i have no reason to be here". He then puts his hand on the face and and starts to crawl into it they here screams of pain from the puppet. He then gets sucked into the the mini portal and waves bye to every one. Then the dummy falls dead.

Gavin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Gavin_

the end

The Archive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By The Archive

"A simplistic end, at that. Ah well, this isn't over yet. Blackout is going to be busy for a while yet, dealing with a sudden bout of bad luck."

He shook his head. "We'll see more of them, of this I'm sure."

Gavin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Gavin_

he appears behind arcive )slaps him in the head i said the end say something)thats what i thought