A Future Interview with Tassiana (Age 16)

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Tassiana_Pettis

A Future Interview with Tassiana Age 16

The 16 year old Darling Pettis
The 16 year old Darling Pettis

Chris:Thank you so much for agreeing to do this interview with me. The last two times we've had one with you, you're mother was a part of them as well.

Tassi: (Smiles) Of course Chris! You know I would never turn down an interview with you. My mom actually asked me if I wanted her to come to this interview. (Lightly shakes her head with a small smile) I told her I was in good hands.

Chris: Well I’m honored. Now, let us get into it. In our first interview you were only five, then ten, now six years later you're almost an adult. You're entire life you have always been under the watchful eye of media. How is that like?

Tassi: (Slightly frowns) It's very challenging, but even more so when I was very young. I was very shy and didn’t understand why we always had people hording us, wanting to take pictures of me and my family and why we were never left alone. As I got older and began to understand, it was even more difficult because my actions were always critiqued by other people who don’t understand my unique upbringing and as a result my parents were always held under a microscope of how they were raising me. It was really tough, but I think I made it through ok. (Smiles)

Chris: I have to agree with you on that, you’ve turned out to be an extraordinary young lady. You’re an Ambassador for Mental Health, a UN Messengers of Peace and you’ve even founded the International Sapphire Relief Group. Not to mention your part time heroics. You’re a very busy woman! What caused you to get involved all of this?

Tassi: (Slightly adjusts in seat) Well Chris, growing up I was always told that my family was a very important family, and one that is always there to help people when needed. When I finally began to understand what they meant by that, I knew I had to take my place along with my family. My mother, father, sisters and brother have all been great examples of what being a Liafador/Pettis means, and I just hope I do the family name justice.

Chris: Now, years ago I asked your sisters Selene and Maya what their abilities where. My interview wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t ask you the same question. Are your powers similar to either of your sisters, and if not, what are they?

Tassi: My powers are different from both Maya and Selene but is more similar to my brother Leo. To put it simple, I’m like a living battery. I can absorb different kinds of energy and use it however I need to.

Chris:A living batter? So could you say… power an entire city?

Tassi: (laughs) Actually, yes I can! I’m able to produce enough energy to constantly support a city the size of Tokyo for a while. I'm not exactly sure for how long, since I've never tried it, but I'm confident for at least a few months.

Chris:Think you can show me a little display of that power afterwards?

Tassi: (Looks around) Well… as long as you don’t tell my parents. Wait, they’ll find out when they read this interview (laughs), oh well! Sure I’ll show you.

Chris: Do you get along well with your sisters?

Tassi: Of course! Selene and Maya have always had a very close relationship with each other because they’re closer in age, but the three of us along very well together. We’re all just so busy with our own lives we don’t get to see each other as often as we would like to. But whenever I need their help with something, they’re always ready to help however they can and of course if they ever need my help, I'm right there with them.

Chris:To change the subject for a bit, our resources have informed us that you’ve been seen a lot lately with a certain Knightfall? Care to give us the details of that relationship?

Tassi: (Slightly blushes) A certain Knightfall? (light shakes head) No, no, we’re not in a relationship together, they're just a very good friend of mine. (Nervously chuckles) We’ve been friends since we were both very young.

Chris: So what you're telling me is that you're single?

Tassi: Yes, I am, but I'm not looking to be in a relationship with anyone at the moment. I'm a bit too busy for one.

Chris: I know you've gone to many social events with your sisters, was there one where you embarrassed them without meaning to?

Tassi: Oh my goodness yes! This one time Maya was holding one of her fashion shows in Emerald City years ago, I was probably eight or nine. We had lunch at a local sea food restaurant before the big show but as soon as we finished I started feeling really nauseated but didn't tell anyone because I really wanted to spend time with my sisters. To make a long story short, after the show Maya had Selene and I walk out on the runway with her and I ended up just vomiting all over the runway. (laughs) Thankfully I didn't get any of it on anyone else but... that was pretty embarrassing to say the least. Later we got a call from the restaurant saying that some of their fish had made other people ill and wanted to apologize to us if any of us got sick. Needless to say my sisters weren't too happy with me or the restaurant. The next day the headlines read "The Puking Pettis". My family wasn't very happy about that either but... oh well. (Laughs and shrugs shoulders)

Chris: I know you've traveled the world many times. But what's one of your favorite places?

Tassi: Oohh that's a hard one. But I would have to say the Underwater Gardens of Atlantis. They've managed to hybrid coral reefs and some of the most amazing flowers on Earth together and it's a breath taking sight! If you can go to them, I highly suggest it!

Chris: What do you think is the most ridiculous rumor you heard about your family?

Tassi: That's a tough one... but I can't decide between my mom being a modern day Hitler or that whole lip thing with Selene.

Chris: Do you have any talents? Aside from your powers that is.

Tassi: I can juggle! I mean, not very well... but I juggle! (mimics juggling)

Chris: I've heard you have another talent, singing?

Tassi: I um... (blushes) just for fun, like karaoke, nothing crazy. I'm not very good, I promise.

Chris: Last question, what's something people would be surprised to know about you?

Tassi: I loooooove Scifi movies! But mostly the classics from the 1980's. Terminator, Aliens, Back to the Future, The Fly, Robocop, I can go on and on, there all my favorites!

Chris: Thank you again for being here with us today. Hopefully in the not too distant you'll honor us with another interview?

Tassi: Thank you so much for having me! And of course, I love our interviews together.

No Caption Provided

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Omg I love it. Tassi adorable even at 16

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I feel like I just opened up a magazine, lol.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana said:

Omg I love it. Tassi adorable even at 16

ISN'T SHE!? I want to protect her and hold her close.

...>____> don't get any ideas....

I feel like I just opened up a magazine, lol.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ia_espada

Aww, Tassi, always adorable :)

BoomShaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome and adorable

Avatar image for adriana_huntington
Adriana_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I adore Tassi

MTH_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Future come quick

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This is nice interview.

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene Gomez is perfect. I loved this!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bear_Onyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is great! It really gives off that celebrity interview feel :D

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just as adorable as her present self. Loved it ;)

Hold on, how come after I read this, all of a sudden, Selena Gomez is on the TV. Like, right when I clicked on your profile to see Future Tassi's bio, suddenly the TV said something about Selena Gomez. Dunno, so I'll blame @theflashfire.

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bear_Onyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Random, sleep deprived, thought. They should have The Emperors New Groove in the next kingdom hearts!