A Further Storyline

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Legacy_

I was thinking of adding a fellow viner into my characters mythos.  So, what I'm trying to ask if anyone on Comic Vine who thinks they can somehow fit into my characters bio to help further the storyline of my characters origins.  It's just a simple favor I'm asking and if no one cares about this don't post in this thread.  If you do agree to my terms I will pm you with more details

~Closure

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb35bcd18369
deactivated-5fb35bcd18369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I don't mind if you add King Hyperion into your character's origin story. I have done some serious retooling that will definitely make King Hyperion less of a "Gary Stu" and will more than likely be easier to fit into anything you have in mind for your origin story.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'm gonna move this to the rpg section.

Syren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Syren
Closure said:
"I was thinking of adding a fellow viner into my characters mythos.  So, what I'm trying to ask if anyone on Comic Vine who thinks they can somehow fit into my characters bio to help further the storyline of my characters origins.  It's just a simple favor I'm asking and if no one cares about this don't post in this thread.  If you do agree to my terms I will pm you with more details

~Closure"

Sephirim did it, i think akira did too, whats the shame ?
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Legacy_
Gambler said:
"I'm gonna move this to the rpg section.
"
Thanks G