Avatar image for det__kayli_fisher
Det. Kayli Fisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Det. Kayli Fisher
Detective Kayli Fisher, the recent recruit on the vine police force sat on the edge of the bed in the Bosses Penthouse. She could hear him in the shower his music flowing gently over the room through the built in speakers in the walls. Standing up she stretched and slipped on her jeans and shirt. Pouring a coffee from the table next to the window she leant on the window ledge and peered out at the streets below.

RING RING RING RING RING RING

Her Cell phone trilled on the bedside table, walking over she flipped it open.

Fisher

Fisher we have had a report come in from old town, one of the hookers has been murdered and raped, get your a$$ over there now.

On my way

Old town, she had heard of the place through her old contacts it was a rough area run by some tough girls, they very rarely involved the police in their own matters but this must have been big.She quickly tied up her shoes and grabbed her gun, badge and coat and slipped out the door quietly before he could hear she was gone Michael and her tried very hard to not talk business.

Driving through the streets of Vine City in her Charger she hummed to the radio as she tried to ease the pain in her neck the tension from the case she knew was going to be bad. Pulling into a side alley of Old Town she saw the blue lights flashing and noticed several members of the CV headquarters standing around there.
Det Mckay, SWAT member and her trainine Officer Sarah and Det Fox Mulder. She had no idea why they were here, but she knew this was big if several team divisions had been called in.

Striding up to the officer standing at the yellow tape she flashed her badge and ducked underneath, only to be faced with the most mutilated body she had ever seen, her strength stopped her from throwing up but the bile rose at the site of thsi young hooker savageley attacked.

What have we got doc? she montioned to the Pathologist

Kayli how are you, this is not good at all, her body is destroyed its like whoever did this just wanted her mangled.

Nodding she looked long at the body and the area then turned away and slipped behind the tape approaching Det Vic.

What are your lot doing here Vic?

Avatar image for detective_fox_mulder
Detective Fox Mulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mulder glanced over his shoulder at Vic and Kayli, he was interested in what seemed to be an intense conversation, but focused on his job at hand, identifying evidence that was when he saw it a clue that did not belong...

"Hey Vic!"

"You should see this"

As Vic approached Mulder's finger was pointed at the victim's throat.

"The bloodspray goes in the opposite direction of the slash, the victim was turned 180"

Avatar image for det__vic_mackey
Det. Vic Mackey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Det. Vic Mackey

Around 7:30AM, Vic got a call reporting a body found in a section of Vine City which was known to be a gang hotspot.  As usual, the Strike Team was called in.  After getting dressed, Vic grabbed his gun and his badge, then headed out the door.  Jumping into his Charger, he roared down the city streets and made his way into Old Town.  Upon pulling up, several uniformed officers had put up the yellow tape and were preserving the crime scene.

Snapping on a pair of white latex gloves, Vic began making his way over to the corpse.  Just then, a Charger similar to his own but different in color, pulled up alongside his.  Out stepped Detective Kayli Fisher.  "What are your lot doing here, Vic?" she said inquisitively.

"I got a call that this might be gang-related.  My Strike Team's gonna cover some ground on it." he said.  Then, Vic walked over to the corpse and squatted down to get a closer look.  Apparently, this was a hooker from the look of her clothes.  However, there was more to this hooker than met the naked eye.  Carefully lifting her arm, Vic pointed to a bit of ink on her upper arm.  "See this?" he said to Fisher.  "That's a gang tat.  Apparently, this gal was turnin' tricks for a local gang.  Judging from the state of her body, this looks like a gang-rape."  Looking down, Vic shook his head slightly.  "I've seen this before.  Sometimes, it happens between rival gangs or groups......"

At that moment, Detective Fox Mulder walked up and pointed out something vital.  The cut on the victim's throat went against the bloodspray on the ground - indicating that the body was moved post-mordem.  "Alright," Mackey said.  "I'm gonna get my guys out here and start canvassing the area.....gonna look into a few informants of mine."  With that, Detective Vic Mackey took a photo of the corpse from the crime scene detectives and went his way.

Det. Kayli Fisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Det. Kayli Fisher
leaning against her car she sipped her mug listening to Vic and Mulder..

A gang rape in her town her first major case and it had to be a gang war one. The poor girl wouldve been passed around like doobie to these boys, her eyes flared as she heard the news about hte post mortem.

Vic, who controls this part of the town?

Just then she saw her officer in training running up to the scene, Officer Sarah was a hard core bad a$$ SWAT member and well respected in the team, but she had been encourgaed to train under Kayli to start developing her skills.
Smiling at the young girl, she nodded at the body.

we got a gang war case Sarah, think you can help me do some door knocking?
Detective Fox Mulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mulder looked Vic in the eye, and though solemn Mulder's resolve for justice shined through his cold attitude to the case.

"Vic, I can crack this, but I need one of your officers to help."

Looking at the body Mulder grimaced, and then with a morbid look on his face glanced up

"Vic this is a Jack the Ripper copycat"

He saw the look on Vic's face a look Mulder knew too well, a look that said, you are insane.

Avatar image for det___spice__soulfire
Det. "Spice" Soulfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Down on the corner of the street, another 'hooker' was watching from the shadows, Her bright eyes watched intently at each member, as though studding the face, Then she saw Vicy. He saved her once. That is why she trusted him more than anyone else. Taking her cell phone, she sent him a text message.

this is soulfire. Im watching you. I know her. im working. come on over.

Then she slid her phone back down and scratched at the 'gang tatoo' on her arm before walking right into the light. her red wig shuned in the street lamp. She had long boots on and a hard look on her face. Looking back at the blood covered body of her 'friend', She had days where she hated her job. undercover sucks.

Avatar image for officer_sarah_castillo
Officer Sarah Castillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sarah ran up to the scene of the crime for a murdered rape victim. She just got the call early this morning, even though it was suppose to be her day off. She sighed as she made her way, breathing heavily to the scene as if she ran the entire way. Sarah was a member of the SWAT Force here in Vine City, and loved her job. She loved the rush of it, blowing stuff up and getting paid to do it, that was the life for her. But her new friend Kayli Fisher somehow got her to become a Detective in Training. How she managed to do this, Sarah will never know. 

Kayli then looked over at Sara and nodded at the body.

"We got a gang war case Sarah, think you can help me do some door knocking?"

Sarah smiled as she nod her head. "Hell yeah I can." She said as she then turned around and started making her way to an apartment complex not too far away. She began to pound on doors, one after another, no one answered. She then got frustrated and stood back a little and began to yell. "ALRIGHT YOU SCUMS, SOMETHING WENT DOWN HERE, WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED AND WE KNOW SOMEONE HERE KNOWS SOMETHING!" She looked at all the windows as she then saw a woman peeking through. Almost in an instant Sarah took off running to that room. She climbed up two flights of stairs and stood in front of the woman's house. She began to pound on the door forcefully. "This is CVPD OPEN THE HELL UP NOW BEFORE I KICK IT DOWN!" Right before Sarah kicked it open a woman opened the door. 

"Alright, I know you know something so spill it now." Sarah said in a growl. 

"I dont know anything but... my daughter might." She said as she walked outside with Sarah and closed the door. "She's been hanging around with some woman's gang, and she didnt come home till late last night, I asked her were she was at but... she wouldnt say." 

"Where is she and whats her name?" Sarah asked.

"Inside and its Amanda" 

Thats all Sarah had to know, she opened the door and marched in. "Amanda get your @$$ out here NOW!" Sarah yelled out as she marched into a bed room where a girl was trying to hide beneath the bed. Sarah pulled her out and began to drag her out the door by her ankles. The girl yelled, screamed and kicked around like a mad woman as Sarah then turned to the mom and smiled. "I'll bring her back later." She then picked up the girl who looked to be only about 19 years old, handcuffed her and brought her back down in only a white tang top and her underwear. She then made it back to Fisher with a smirk on her face. "I think we got one." 
Detective Fox Mulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A gunshot rang out from an unseen location, Mulder fell to the ground, a bullet striking the back of his left shoulder, Mulder fell coughed up blood and then muttered the words "I was wrong"

Mulder fainted in a pool of blood, breathing comfortably, though in bad shape.

Detective Mulder was wounded by gang violence not a conspiracy or serial killer, Vic proved Mulder wrong, though not the way that was expected.

Det. Vic Mackey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Det. Vic Mackey

As Kayli asked Vic who controlled that part of town, Vic's cell vibrated.  Opening up, he looked over the text message and the number.....then looked back up at Kayli.  "Intel says something about one guy who controls most of it.  We're still looking for a name, but everyone else calls him 'The Boss' or something." he said.  Going over to his Charger, Vic jumped in and started up the engine.  Pulling out, he drove over to a nearby curb and rolled down the window.

"I get a freebie for bein' a cop, right?" he said in a sarcastic manner.  In actuallity, the woman who stepped out into the sunlight was an undercover cop named Detective Soulfire.  Her nickname around the station was "Spice" though.  "Hey Spice, what's happenin'?" Vic said.  "Let's go get some coffee."  With her in his car, Mackey roared down the streets and grabbed a quick cup of coffee.

"Alright, so how about showing me some of the local hotspots around here?" he said.  "If you've got intel on that murdered hooker, I need it.  Point me in the right direction and we'll go."  Deep down, Vic wanted answers.  He was a father and had three children of his own.  Vic even had a daughter who was around the age of the young murdered hooker.  Crimes like this made Vic angry.  There was no telling how far he'd go in order to bring down whoever was responsible for this.

Det. "Spice" Soulfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As she watched Vicy's car slow down next to her, She walked over to the drivers side. With a soft shake of her hips she leaned over to the car window with a sexy smile on her face. "surething on that..coper." She got up and walked infront of the lights putting on her show before climbing in, then she leaned over and kissed his cheek as they zoomed off. Once they where out of the way of eyes that she new where watching her, She sat back and took a deep sigh. WIth a soft shake of the head, she took the cup of hot chocolate, cus he new she hated coffee.

"I now her...We..they call her sassy sally. Her mouth was a loud as her legs where long. She knew who i was She was the one that helped me get in..She wanted out, but she staid..I belive 'the boss' found out she wanted out, and she was talking to cops..So...Look talking like this, about this..Ive spent three weeks tryin to get in this. If i am found,...I'll be worse of than she was. but if i dont go back...you will run out of body bags.They are watching us alot more now...I cant go with you. They will have you fallowed and if i am even thought of being with you..Im dead."

She took a deep breath before taking the napkin and taking her bright green lipstick that glowed in the dark, then she drew him a very detailed map before getting out. "take care. please." She looked to him with wierd blue eyes before she headed away from the car shaking her head saying something about a cheap bastard.

Det. Kayli Fisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hearing the words she loathed to hear out of Vics mouth, she just nodded at him and walked over to the car where her coffee sat. Michael was an amazing man in the bedroom but he was a power around here and she had to try too keep it seperate.. but she loathed the idea that he had done this.

Hearing the shouts from the apartment upstairs she grinned as she bolted up to deal with her SWAT triainee Sarah and her "catch" . Sarah led the girl downstairs and out the front door, the  girl was all of  19 and she looked damgaed, tattoos and burn marks up her arm as well as marks fromt he heroin on her inner arms.
Sarah led the girl out and over to Kayli.

We got a witness Kayli Sarah grinned at her as she held onto the squirming girl.

Kayli smiled and looked at the damaged girl.

What can you tell us girl?
The girl was stoned off her head and Kayli knew that they would get little clear information out of her but she pushed and eventurally the girl said that she was hanging with the boys last night and had heard of a girl who needed sorting out.

I swear that is all i know, she stuttered at the two cops, I dont know nuffin else now lemme go.

Kayli knew the girl was telling the truth so nodded at Sarah to let her go.

She flipped open her cell to call VIc and give him the good news, it was definelty a gang war.
Avatar image for officer_sarah_castillo
Officer Sarah Castillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Sarah held onto the young girl she heard the question Kayli was questioning her. Sarah held firmly onto the young girl as she moved around like a worm trying to get out of the beak of a bird. When she was done Sarah looked up at Kayli, did she want her to cuff her and stick her in the car or let her go? Kayli gave her a nod to let her go. 'Damn it.' Sarah thought as she pulled the girl from the ground with both her hands and stood her up in front of her. She then leaned in behind the girl and spoke in her ear in a low voice.

"If I find you knew more, I'll PERSONALLY come and visit you, and next time... nice little Kayli isn't going to be here, got it?" Sarah growled at the girl  who just nod her head, tears were already streaming down her face. Sarah smiled, the girl was scared... good... because she should be. Sarah then shoved her back to the floor and kicked her in the side before the girl got up and took off running back to the apartment complex. 

Sarah now stood next to Kayli who just got off the phone with Vic. "So... what now?" she crossed her arms and looked around, trying to see if anyone suspicious around the area.
Detective Fox Mulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mulder was loaded onto a gurney by paramedics, he was fading in and out of conciousness, but was somewhat aware of his surroundings, as he was lifted into the ambulance he groaned in pain, and heard a medic hit the front of the ambulance signaling the driver to leave.

What a useless waste I was

Thought Mulder as the ambulence sped down the highway, but then Mulder heard it, the roar of Mustang convertible alongside the distinct roar of bass. He stirred in his gurney and despite the best efforts of the two medic got to his feet, pounding against the sliding metal window of the ambulance, after the driver slid the panel open he saw a badge.

"Detective Mulder CVPD, follow that car and radio it's location in."

The ambulance roared down 11th street pursueing the car and Mulder got on the horn.

"This is Detective Fox Mulder in pursuit of a 96 Ford Mustang License Plate 1 Virgo Thomas 3 Nova 8, heading north on 17th street, car possibly linked to prostitute murder and drive by shooting.

Detective Mulder passed out, and the paramedics ordered the pursuit broken off and the cop taken to the hospital.

Det. Kayli Fisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaylis phone trilled and she checked the number frowning she quickly hit silent and looked over at Sarah as her radio went off.

OFFICER KAYLI, OFFICER SARAH IS NEEDED BACK AT SWAT PLEASE INFORM HER TO KEEP HER RADIO ON HER AT ALL TIMES.

Grinning she looked over at Sarah and smiled, Guess your off then kid, ill see you later.. i got some stuff to do and then im heading back to the station. Slipping away from the scene and climbing into her car she started up and rested her head on the steering wheel. What the hell am i doing she thought to herself, he is an amazing man but is he worth all of this? The power he wielded was what attracted her in the first place but she had no idea that he was this evil.

Sitting up she reached for a smoke and lit up, blowing the smoke out the window she pulled out of the drive, nodding to Spice as she passed her just a slight nod.

Her phone trilled again it was him again, she just coulnt answer it right now.. she needed time.

Pulling into the station she jumped out and marched inside, striding to her desk she threw her coat at the chair and marched out into the common area to rally her team.

OK PEOPLE we got a gang war and they have invaded our territry a young hooker named Sassy Sally and she helped one of our own, so this is a high priority.

Kev, get down to forensics and see what they have so far

Baz, round up the girls down there, you have a good relationhip with them talk too them  get them to help us

Im gonna talk to Vic and Jim, we need to combine on this one.. its big
Now get to it folks

Det. Vic Mackey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Det. Vic Mackey

Vic got Jim's call and was headed towards the station.  A witness was apprehended by the SWAT Team leader.  Over the call, Vic could hear the victim screaming some BS about police brutality.  If anyone knew how to handle "police brutality" it was Vic Mackey.  Vic's methods were not always conventional, but he got RESULTS.  Flipping open his phone, he dialed up a member of the Strike Team, Detective Ronnie Gardocki.  "Ronnie, it's Vic.  I'm gonna need you to look into this 'Michael' guy.  See if you can find ANY connections with him and the gang violence of Old Town CV."

Just then, Vic Mackey pulled into the CV Police Station and headed inside.  "Roughin' up some dirt bags?" he said in a joking manner to Jim as he passed him in the hallway.  As he was moving about the station, Vic noticed that Detective Fisher was taking an unusually active role in the investigation.  It almost seemed odd that a Special Victim's Unit would be so interested in gang violence and organized crime?  Truth be told, Vic Mackey was NO saint.  In fact, he had dodged the bullet from Internal Affairs numerous times.  Therefore, more than anyone, he knew the smell of a corrupt cop.  The very first sign:  someone throws themself into something random who usually doesn't.  If you're going to cover yourself, do it yourself.

Vic had no way of knowing if Fisher was corrupt or not.  Something just triggered his instincts though.  In the end, Detective Fisher would prove to be a useful ally or a deadly foe.  Either way, Vic needed confirmation.  Therefore, he put in the call.....

Making his way out to the main area, he saw Kayli with her team.  That's when the call came in.  Vic answered his phone and a look of victory came to his face.  Racing up the stairs, he went into the captain's office, shut the door, got the order, then came out with a big smile on his face.  Vic Mackey then made his way into the middle of the floor and got everyone's attention.

"HEY!  I need everyone's attention!  A call came in and we've FOUND the gang members believed to be responsible for the RAPE and MURDER of that girl.  To even sweeten the deal, the LEADER of the gang is with those members right now.  I just got an order from the captian to make a RAID on the location NOW.  Detectives, SWAT, everyone......Let's suit up and roll out!"

With that, Vic went into the Strike Team room and strapped on his kevlar vest.  Checking his gun, he made sure that it was loaded.  Then, he grabbed a 12-guage and headed out the door.  Looking Jim Street, Vic gave him a nod.  "Time to tear it up." he said.  Heading outside, Vic put on his shades and loaded up onto the black van with the rest of the Strike Team.

The fun was about to begin.......

Det. "Spice" Soulfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About an hour latter, Spice got a call on her cell to meet back at the gangs play pin. Taking a breath she checked her make up and her wig before knocking on the door. Looking down at the ground, she heard another knock, then she nocked twice before the door opened a jar. "comeon mikki! Let me in fool!" she hissed as she glanced up with her vivid blue eyes. "Spice babe, what took you so long! The Boss has been wanting a word with you... Somthing about what sally told him. come on in." He was high, as normal, and half drunk, Always a good combo! He stood back with the door open and watched her body as she entered then he glanced out the door before shutting and locking it.

Spice grabed a beer and took a deep long drink. All while under the watchful gaze of Mikki. "Long night then?" He crossed his arms as he stood right infront of the door so she couldnt leave even if she wanted to, and right now, with what was in his eyes, she really wanted to leave, "Yea dowg. At this hour, Its a bitc-. and the cops are crawling all over da -ucking place! I saw what you -uckers did to sassy! sick as- freaks!" She hissed before the bedroom door opened and She saw him, For the frist time.

"Hey Boss, this little firecracker is the one you wanted to talk-"

"I got that boy! shut up and get out of the way!" The boss said as he walked past Mikki before backslapping the girl, She fell into the couch and her wig fell off letting her wavy black hair tumble over her shoulders.

"I saw you get into the pigs ride..What did you tell him!"

"Come on Dude! he was the one wantin the ride! but he had like zip cash!" She snapped back before he pinned her down against the couch. "Dont lie to me bitc-! I had you tailed! How do you think we new that dead Bitc- was talkin to your pig friends!"

Shi-..they know. oh Vic...help..

She thought as she glared up into his eyes. "damn fool! what the hell you talkin bout! I dont no know pigs! but i think im lookin at one now!" She snapped as she tryed to keep her cool.

"Mikki! knife now!"

The high man took out his large carven knife and handed it to him, he was dancing on his feet in a neveous state. The Boss took the knife and ran the tip hard down her cheek.

"you saw what we did to your dear friend! guess what,. your next."