A comeback to the past?

Quitting_Champ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Quitting_Champ

Have you ever wondered why we are created? Formulated, put in motion, given reasons and will, given unexplainable powers and wandering around chaos and destruction until we fall... We're all the same, we're all one. Disguised beneath different hides, embellished by enrapturing words, given personalities that never match, given reasons because of a superior will. You take all that and you're just a concept ready to be dropped or approved, to be forgotten or become legendary. We prefer to be neither, we prefer a third option: loners. Each scattered to a different sect of the globe, never partaking anything grandiose enough to be labeled as a 'game-changer'. We're the non-factors of an equation, we're the creations of an imperfect god...

I walk around, one step and I'm at Gothic, two more and it's New York, the Victories, Ronin's Rest, LoS, I am everywhere, I know everyone. You look back and see a path leading to nothingness while familiar faces cheer from the sidelines. You can recognize them, can't you? Natasha, Brahma Bull, Allegiance, Warsman, Master Mouse, everyone... Everyone is there, always smiling and supporting as the blank trail continues to drop. I was everywhere, wasn't I? Drake, Atrocity, Nobody, Zeke, Drake again, even Dell Conagher! I was everywhere meeting everyone, not only 'we'. 'We' are one.

The Creator had a purpose for each me, he had plans and he had inspiration, we were supposed to inspire hope, tranquility or even bring fear and hostility upon the universe. I was many things, now I am none. Those who were put on this world to rebuild it from ashes or save it from those same ashes are no longer here, there's only me. The Creation of Destruction, a flawless oxymoron, crafted through words to erase the very same literal path that brought me here in the first place.

Here we are, back at Gothic. It's where it all started, the Creator cried through his fingertips, his desperate clicks turned into letters, turning into sentences. The original thing, the first Nobody... Powerless, the young Luke Craig was the best, he had everything to shine after entering a fight with Brahma Bull and surviving. He killed a few, but people don't remember, they prefer to forget and everything is forgiven. The background is of destruction, how fitting.

My hands envelop the boy's neck, he can't even tell what's happening. Luke... Luke this isn't because of you, it's not you that the Creator hates, it's what he forced you to become. Can't you see it, Luke? As life leaves your syllables, can't you see it's for your own good? Your suffering must end, you would regret becoming what you did, you'd shed tears inside just like our Creator would after burying you alive and feeling obliged to allow you to breathe every now and then.

Can't you see it, without you none of us has to suffer! You're the key, so please understand I must free you so I can free me. All of me. You don't know it yet, but you will... This world is always changing, but that emptiness inside of us stays the same. You'll try to fill it with something, you'll try to change looks to adapt, change perspectives, change everything to fit a world that changes nothing to fit you. You'll remember every clamorous smile and every compliment like a burden to be carried, you won't feel complete, you won't feel a thing aside from the rancor you keep... For never living up to your own expectatives, to not being the me you were supposed to. You'll be remembered by ones as an unforgettable beacon of what you wanted to stand for, but to others, or, even more precisely, 'other', as a hollow shell that never was. Of a failure, a disgusting one at that because you had so much potential.

You could be the best of me, but ended up being me. As your existence comes to a final dot, my own self deteriorates into nothingness, erased slowly along any remains of me. Of us. It's not weird, I don't feel saddened, I don't feel scared, I just feel an odd peace of mind overflow within my body. This is it, isn't it? Elysium. Paradise. Death. I don't know what comes on next, Luke, but I wish me good luck. And here is our final dot.

And from amid the emptiness a hand extended forth, reaching out to him, to them, to all of them. A voice stoutly announced: "Don't you worry, my children. You're safe now, you've finally reached it... You've reached home."

Quitting_Champ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is whatever you want this to be. Canon, non-cannon, a goodbye, a hello, a desperate attempt at writing, a profound story, something I did while drunk or high... It just is, though, and nothing else.

Avatar image for deactivated-6032280486b7d
deactivated-6032280486b7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked the breaking of the fourth wall. And you mentioned Master Mouse! Gostei meu irmao :)

2_Beta_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone was obviously bored.

_Glaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Glaze_

Ha! Fun read, mano.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@2_beta_2: When I'm bored I do one-shots at threads. This is actually a rare occasion where I have an idea and follow with it while enjoying myself. Be glad you saw it at least once =P

@_glaze_: Thanks, broseph.

@satar: Obrigado, mano :) Everything mentioned there is stuff that marked my days as an RPer. Might have let some stuff out. But yeah, MM. Miss him =/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: De nada, foi divertido, hehe. It touched on your transitions from character to character in a fluid way. I know he's having computer issues but I think I remember him saying he might come back at some point so there's hope we'll see MM again.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Drake

@satar: Ha, thanks ^__^ Oh yeah, I heard that too! Hope he fixes it soon, tho, more because it's frustrating to live without a PC and also cause he must come back!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: No worries :) No kidding. I know he's still in school so doing schoolwork without a working computer must be beyond frustrating.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satar: Ugh... I couldn't use the PC to do schoolwork, but the university demands a laptop at classes, so it IS REALLY frustrating lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: The bane of the digital age. Its great when your laptop is working but not so much when you're faced with computer issues, LOL.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satar: Especially when one of your subjects is resumed to 'doing shit with Excel and Access'.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: That sounds like econometrics ;P

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satar: It's Economics for Dummies tbh. First semester and all that xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Haha well, enjoy it because soon enough the workload will become loco.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@satar: I am afraid that'll happen sooner than planned! I'm too young to be flooded with work! D=

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Glaze_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This

IS

SPEED

No Caption Provided

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_glaze_: Lmao, this happens quite often xD

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping this cause I have nothing better to do.