• 78 results
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Andferne

Andy had made for a quick pace down the cavern, trying his best to avoid the laser traps and pits littered throughout the place. With one final roll he came up into a room and saw a large humanoid robot peering down at him. Its eyes show live with a blood red light, as it took in Andy's position, examining him from head to toe. A dull grinding robotic voice came from his iron jaw. "Scanning.....subject alpha....Andferne identified....eliminate". After the the robot started changing an almost invisible shield covered its body which unknowingly to Andy would reflect his optic blasts back at him, should he use them against the strange robot. Its arm started to shift and form as well, enlarging and extending into a large pointed lance. Then in a dash the robot attacked Andy in an attempt to pierce through his stomach.

With his peak human reflexes and enhanced vision from the visor Andy quickly side stepped the attack, and brought his shield down towards the robots arms. His impressive strength coming down with all of his force in an attempt to sever the robots arm. The sound of metal clashing against metal was heard, as a loud CLANG echoed throughout the cavern. Sparks started to fly as its arm was cut off from the blow. Crackling electricity from the wires fired off as it fell to the floor.

However that did not stop the robots determination, with a quick counter attack it sent a back fist towards Andy's no exposed chest. The impact crashed into his chest and sent him hurtling towards the air and crashing into the wall almost a dozen feet away. As Andy regained his composure he noticed that the robot had not missed a beat. It was already on the move and upon him. The thing held superhuman strength and rained its blows down at Andy who quickly drew his shield up into a defensive position. Metal smashed against metal as the blows were absorbed by the vibranium in the shield. Still in kneeling Andy swung hit feet out from under him towards the robots, using its own downward thrusts to help him hit against the ground as his feet swiped the robots out from underneath him.

A loud crash was heard as the robot hit against the unforgiving ground, and immediately Andy drew his feet in close to him and shot them up into the air as he rolled with his back, performing a kip-up and regaining his feet. At the same moment he raised his shield high up into the air and leaped at the fallen robot. His legs straddled over it as his shield came crashing down towards its neck. A echoed DING rang throughout the cavern as metal found metal once again, severing the robots head from its body. Sparks shot out from the exposed wires as Andy rose up and away from the fallen robot. A determined look on his face to continue his search now.

He had gotten a few paces away when he heard the robot rearing up from the ground. He turned to see it raising missing one arm and headless. Andy gripped his shield tightly and a serious face was plastered on him as he reared back with all his might and let swing his shield. It soared through the air as incredible speeds towards the headless robotic humanoid and crashed into his chest. The impact cracked open its chest and sent it falling towards the ground as it boomeranged back to Andy's hand. "This time STAY down"

With the robot down once again Andy sprinted off down the cavern into the only other hallway. As he dived under more laser fields he found an extended passaged covered with poisonous gas. Taking one deep breath in he hurried through the area, taking great care not to breath any of it in, but the poison was seeping into his skin, he could feels its effects wearing on his body. Now at the other end he found his destination. In a room littered with massive computers and screens sat Nighthunter, almost as if he was expecting his visitor to arrive at that exact moment.

"Alright Sebastian this ends now. I won't allow you to try and hurt more people with this insanity. What happened to you, why are you attacking the people of New York. You know its wrong, I know YOU. This is not YOU my friend"

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin was beaten and bloodied but not down for the count not for a long shot. ronin had done several teleports and tripped DC up into the air but before DC would touch the ground he teleported. DC then began teleporting all around ronin saying "Do you really think"...."That someone who has lived through so many battles and honed his skills to the limit"..."Would fall for your teleportation.". DC then disappeared. ronin then saw DC at the end of the hall way. DC was a very large man he took up a good portion of the hallway almost an eclipse at the end of the tunnel.

Ronin yelled down to the end of the hall saying "your getting soft on me old man" in attempt to antagonize DC into making a stupid move.

DC then began to charge at ronin with full speed telepoting every few seconds as he drew nearer and nearer. ronin stood there waiting. "wait for it wait for it" ronin said to himself finally DC teleported right in front of ronin swinging for the fences. the blood from ronin's face covered the ground at his feet is it continued to pour out of his mouth and nose.

Ronin was ready for this attack and his quick reflex's would allow him to avoid it. Just as DC's fist was a mere inches away from ronin's face he quickly swung downwards as if he was trying to stab his claws into DC's knee cap. Just as the punch swung over ronin's head and his claw's neared DC's knee ronin teleported behind DC using the downward force to stab his claws into the back of DC's leg.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By LstPaladin

Paladin sauntered carefully down the corridor. The lighting was dim, and the corridor seemed to be empty of any threats, after the hell fire blast from Paladin’s axe had just flowed through the hallway.

Paladin continued moving through the corridor. It became almost dark as there was no light anywhere. Paladin looked at the floor, as it seemed to be moving. He used his magic hammer and the hammer began to glow. As the glow from the hammer began to light the passage Paladin could see well why the floor had movement.

Snakes, and lots of them. They covered the floor. Paladin stopped for a moment and felt a little sickened. Paladin hated snakes. It does not matter what kind, any kind Paladin just did not like them. He quickly pulled his axe and sent hell fire down the hall, killing and vaporizing all the snakes in front of him. Smoke rose from the floor as the charred remains of the snakes continued to burn. I will thank Nighthunter personally for that, was the thought running through Paladin’s mind. He knows I hate snakes

Paladin pushed forward, and the walls of the corridor seemed to be getting closer together. Paladin used his force field and made a corridor inside the passageway, keeping the walls from closing together.

Then Paladin came into a room. The room had several dead bodies in it. They were lying all over the floor. The son of Preen walked slowly through the room to the other side. Once he reached the other side of the room he saw what seemed to be a statue standing against the far wall. As Paladin approached the statue suddenly the dead bodies in the room came to life.

They moved slowly at first as if they were just waking up. Paladin had his hammer in one hand and the axe in his other. He quickly moved toward the bodies and the fight was fast and furious. Paladin moved, sidestepped and swung the axe and hammer and soon all the menace from the dead bodies was over. He then turned his attention to the statue, of which the eyes had started to glow red.

The statue was taller than Paladin, and was huge in size. It held a sword in one hand and a shield in the other. The statue moved toward Paladin and the two clashed in fierce battle. They traded blows and it seemed as the battle raged, the statue was becoming more powerful. Then the statue took the shield and struck Paladin in the chest, knocking him backward and into the wall of the room. Paladin responded by charging back and striking the shield with the hammer, putting a huge dent in the shield.

The attacking statue struck again at Paladin causing the thunder God to drop the axe. Then Paladin grabbed the arm of the statue and using superior strength ripped the arm free from its host. The statue turned and Paladin grabbed it by the head, and quickly stopped the statue from causing any further danger.

Paladin picked up his axe and went through the door on the side of the room where the statue had been standing.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By Nighthunter

Nighthunter sat on his laboratory, using the various monitors to examinate the gathered heroes and how they were doing exactly what Nighthunter wanted. Ever since Nighthunter had gotten his attention on the mysterious powerfull being that appeared just a few days ago somewhere around the world Nighthunter had decided that he would finally finish his most ambicious work, the robots that now as they spoke were used to take down the heroes that were on the base.

Those robots were indeed the greatest weapon against any beeing with superpowers, they were an hybrid between a Sentinel and an O.M.A.C. machines created for the sore purpose to give humanity the chance to fight back if that dark future that Nighthunter saw really was going to happen.

Everything that Nighthunter had been doing the last few days; the missiles sent to New York, the creation of the robots, making an alliance with villains that had the power of the gods and that could betray Nighthunter had been leading to this, those weren't random things, neither were they actions just for blood and pain like the heroes expected.

No life had been lost when Nighthunter sent the missiles, each one of them had been intercepted and destroyed before they landed or hit anything just like Nighthunter had planned and expected. The heroes probably had only stopped to wonder why Nighthunter had attacked the city and caused great terror, but not why he had chosen to do that, neither how they had been able to reach there so easily, at least most of them didn't.

Nighthunter saw Lexi telling to the remaining heroes that she thought that everything had been to easy, after that Nighthunter formed a smile and started to talk to himself "Smart girl. It was only a matter of time before someone realized that. Don't worry though, you are the one that I'll let live as that was the deal that I made with him" After that Nighthunter looked to another monitor, just like he thought Darkchild had intercepted Ronin before he could get closer to Nighhtunter and ruin his plans, however the great and powerfull child of darkness hadn't realized what he had signed for, as the two titans crashed and made a fight that showed both skill and power in great levels the nanobots that conformed the robots of Nighthunter were on the wall, too small for anyone to detect them, examinating both fighters and learning about their powers and their fighting style, saving it on the data to use it against them when the moment came.

After that Nighthunter's attention was turned to where Lstpaladin was fighting, using his great powers he started to beat every single obstacle that Nighthunter put infront of him. Lstpaladin was the hero that Nighthunter feared the most of, as powerfull, smart and skilled as the other heroes were both Lstpaladin and Cryo-wolf were the gods in the group, they were the ones that had power beyond any mortal and would need to become Nighthunter's priority.

What made Nighthunter put his attention more around Lstpaladin than Cryo-wolf was the fact that Lstpaladin had just returned from the dead not so long ago. Nighthunter hadn't been able to save his friend when he commited suicide and also wasn't able to be there when he came back from the dead. Many people die and come back, especially people with superpowers, making everyone say that death had lost it's meaning, that no one stays dead anymore.

Nighthunter thought otherwise, because even if normal people came from the dead so often that didn't mean that death had lost it's meaning, it meant that it had become way more complicated. Many heroes and villains died, they returned and moved on with their life without making a great change on the world, however the dead and return from Lstpaladin troubled Nighthunter or to put it better it amazed him, it formed a big question on Nighthunter's head; what means to the universe when a god dies?

Lstpaladin may have even become more powerfull than before because of this, that was something that Nighthunter didn't know, which only made things worse, the fact that Nighthunter didn't know the answer made Lstpaladin a wildcard, something that Nighthunter hated to go against.

Nighthunter pressed a button and his face was seen on another TV infront of Lstpaladin after taht Nighthunter started to talk. "Well, you really are something. That statue was powered by the most powerfull magician on the world who used all of his power on that statue and you just ditched it without many problems. I would say that I'm impressed, but that wouldn't cover it. That's why I've put special attention to you, that's why I want to found a way to destroy someone with your power.....that's why I sent the missles to New York, for them to analyze the powers of your attacks and use that info to take you down. That's right, I didn't want blood, I just did all of that to get the attention of all of you and get info on your powerlevels".

After Nighthunter finished speaking the screen turned off and from the walls 5 of the robots appeared changing their structure to be able to absorb the power of Lstpaladin's thunder into energy for them and with enough strength to hold their own against the great god if they fought together. Weapons started to appear on each one of the robot's hands; one of them had a sword, another one a lance, the third one had an axe and the last one a hammer, the two of them jumped to where Lstpaladin was standing attacking him in four diferent directions.

Nighthunter then got up, going to where a door was and opened it, after that Nighthunter started to grab several weapons and reload his guns, after finally grabbing his sword Nighthunter went to sit down again, a few minutes after that he started to talk to himself again "3....2....1...hello Andy" said Nighthunter before turning around to see his former teamate and friend infront of him with a confused face that was priceless.

Alright Sebastian this ends now. I won't allow you to try and hurt more people with this insanity. What happened to you, why are you attacking the people of New York. You know its wrong, I know YOU. This is not YOU my friend said Andferne to Nighthunter trying to understand what had happened to Nighthunter.

"The end Andy? No...this is just the beginning, I just want to give the world back to who it belongs, that's why I attacked New York, that's why I manipulated all of you to be here, that's why I created those robots. You are here because I wanted to prove this robots with someone, because if they are ready to take you down then no one will stop me. In other words....I wanted to use all of you as a field test"

Nighthunter then got up and grabbed a little device, after that a few weapons appeared and started to attack Andferne, at the same time the door closed and no one would be able to enter or leave that room except if Nighthunter wanted. "Another thing, fighting me on my own base....not the smartest move" said Nighthunter before using his great agility to jump near Andferne and sending a slash with his sword towards Andferne's ribs while the bullets kept comming toward the great hero.
Post Edited:2008-05-31 16:23:13

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By LstPaladin

Paladin’s chest heaved up and down as he breathed deeply, listening to Nighthunter speak to him over the monitor. Paladin spoke not a word, but stood still and listened to all Nighthunter said. Now the missiles made sense, the attack on New York and the ease of how the hero team had found their former friend. But one mystery remained, why? Was Nighthunter under some kind of magic spell, or perhaps he had lost his mind; or was there another reason. Paladin did not know, but he would discover this truth.

As Paladin listened his mind wandered back, to a memory made not so long ago. Back to when all he had were dreams. Dreams over the years of his life, when he was a man dreaming he was a God, when he was a God dreaming he was a man. Paladin has known passion, and loss. He has known the stars, and failure, and pain. He has known war and battle, and the end of all things. At the end of all this all he knew was sleep, and he was no more.

But then he was shown a truth he could not ignore. That he was important, that he was needed and because of this his time was not yet over. The gatekeeper in the underworld revealed to Paladin what the future held for the earth if he were not at the right place at the right time to tilt the balance. For this reason and others Paladin fought his way back from the underworld to the land of the living on the earth.

Paladin’s mind snapped back to the present just as Nighthunter finished speaking. As Paladin watched the monitor shut off things started to happen very quickly.

Five of the robots appeared changing their structure to be able to absorb the power of LstPaladin’s thunder into energy for them and with enough strength to hold their own against the great god if they fought together. Weapons started to appear on each one of the robot's hands; one of them had a sword, another one a lance, the third one had an axe and the last one a hammer, the two of them jumped to where LstPaladin was standing attacking him in four different directions.

Paladin quickly brought up his force field in the shape of a round shield and shot it out with tremendous force out to his left, striking the robot and throwing it into the wall. The other three attacked at the same time and were all over Paladin. Striking, kicking, and fighting him with all their strength. They exchanged blows and Paladin was overcome with the fury of their attack.

Paladin was on the ground, trying to cover himself and their attacks were relentless. Finally Paladin was able to reach the handle of his hammer. He grabbed it and used the awesome power of the hammer to strike out in all directions

The power of the hammer blew all his attackers back away from Paladin. The thunder God stood up and charged one of the robots. He reached it before it was able to stand and Paladin swung the hammer and struck the robot in the chest. The blow was so fierce the robot went down, and was not able to rise again.

However the remaining robots seemed to be growing stronger, pulling power from Paladin’s power. They stood and energized themselves, then attacked again.

Paladin spun his hammer around and around, and as the robots charged at him, the son of Preen charged also. Paladin knew he was in for the battle of his life.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#56  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild heard the pop of his kneecap before he realized how swiftly Ronin had moved away from his attack. Blinking in an out within a second. His entire body came down to the floor he was on his one knee as he screamed out in pain swearing at ronin.

"You son of a bitch." DC unraveled his tentacles and they pressed against the floor pushing Darkchilds body into the air. He held himself in the air using his tentacles to support his weight and stand. "Do you realize how long a f@#king kneecap takes to heal. Three god damn hours you gutless pig, the f@#king kneecap come on."

Using three tentacles to support his body he spins the fourth beside him and then extends it forward firing a blast of concentrated darkness at Ronin.

Then using his hands he stretches them out infront of him and energy begins to emit from his hands in a aura. He is using his magnitizm, he pulls the metal from within the walls and forms them into long spikes and slams them down at Ronin. He then pulls at the metal on the roof "I may survive the collapse but will you. DIE!" he then slams his hands down pulling the metal that is supporting the roof of the hallway down upon them.

He pulls himself out of the rubble of the hallway, still using his tentacles to support his body.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"Andy!" Cryo had yelled, his hand reaching out after his friend, now nowhere in sight. He and Simba had made it through the portal and through this base, but now where were they? Andy, the one that was leading them, was now gone. Cryo looked to Simba, who simply stared back at him with a questioning blank look on his face. Cryo shrugged, telling him that he didn't know either. Cryo tried catching a scent, but steel was one of the few subtances in the world that barely had a scent. Everything had a scent, some just had weaker ones than others. Cryo placed his hand on his hips and looked around. No windows. Multiple doors. All of it creepy.

After a while, Cryo got bored, examining different areas of the room from afar. He began to hum What's This? from Nightmare Before Christmas. Then Paladin began his destructive fury. "Dude," he muttered, "Anger management, much?" Cryo looked around once more. The way out of here wouldn't be through brute force, that much he was sure of. To get out of here, they would need a carefully thought out plan of action. That's when he caught it. It was one of the doors, but it looked slightly different than others. Maybe it was just him, but he felt like it was drawing him toward it. Cryo squinted inquisitively, inching toward the door. Simba began one of his "OMFG What the hell are you doing?" fits, but Cryo silenced him and motioned for him to follow. They got to the door and Cryo ran his hand over it. Nothing vaguely different. Cryo put his head to the door, Simba doing the same. Cryo knocked twice on the door to see if there was anything behind it, and the door spun around. The door, and half of the wall spun around like in one of those trick bookcases in Scooby Doo Cartoons.

Cryo and Simba landed hard. Simba was first to get up, shaking himself off and nudging Cryo up. Cryo coughed and looked around. There was nothing around them. It was just a huge room. It was a little dark, so Cryo could barely make that out, but the echoes of their claws and breathing told him it was big. Then he heard something else. It sounded metallic, robotic, and it was like a ticking. But it had no rhythm, it was random ticks, and when he he finally thought he figured out a pattern, they'd switch again. What was it? Cryo got an idea.

He howled, throwing his head back. Then, he closed his eyes and tuned his ears, using echolocation to see what they were up against. That's when his eyes shot open, wide and twitching slightly. The color drained from his fur, and he could see Simba's face: Simba knew it too. Spiders. Millions of them. On the walls, on the ceiling, on the floor. They were surrounding him. When all hope was lost for Cryo, he felt a rejuvenating drop of water on his head. His head flew back once more, greeting the new downpour. He smiled as the rain his his fur. "We have a chance Simba." He said low, his voice almost drowned out by the growing sounds of rain and spider legs.

Cryo took a step forward, but froze. A flash had illuminated the room a moment before. Both he and Simba knew what it meant, and both he and Simba darted toward each other. Simba hit the ground, Cryo kneeling and covering and holding Simba tight just as thunder boomed throughout the chamber. Cryo's eyes were jammed shut, his teeth grinding. He hated Thunderstorms. HATED them. Not only that, Zeus and Poseidon were always a bit on edge towards each other. Zeus, let's just say, didn't like Cryo and had tried to barbecue him multiple times. More flashes of light, more rumbles of thunder, more rain accumulating on the ground. The spiders were getting nearer.

"I'm leaving, Scott." Cryo's gaze shot from Simba up ahead, but nothing was there. Another flash of lightning and he saw it: the shape of his girlfriend, Moonchild. Her black hair with blue streaks fell to her shoulders. Two feather were nestled in her hair. She wore jeans and a brown vest made from deerskin. "I'm leaving and you can't stop me." She showed no emotion. She didn't even move.

"What!?" Cryo yelled, "M, what are you talking about!?"

Then, behind him, he heard her voice again. He turned, seeing her form again in a flash of light. "I don't love you anymore." Then to his right, "You were never the man I wanted." All around him, "Your bending sucks." "You're afraid of a stupid thunderstorm." "I faked them all."

"NO!" Cryo yelled, drowned out by the boom of thunder. He huddled over Simba, shaking. He knew all of his fears were closing in on him right now: Spiders, Thunderstorms, and losing the ones he loved. There was no more drive.

"What're we gonna do?" Simba whimpered, hidden underneath Cryo.

A few seconds passed.

"I don't-" A flash and rumble, "-know Simba. I can't do anything. I'm not strong enough." Simba was dry from the rain thanks to Cryo, but another drop hit the ground by Simba's paw. A quick sniff and he knew what it was. He looked up at Cryo with wide eyes. "You're gonna need to go on without me." Cryo said. "You can take the spiders. Drown out the thunder. Bite Moonchild if you have to. You go on.

I'm not strong enough."

~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ~Rayne~

Post Deleted.

~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ~Rayne~

Cries of worries filled the room as Andy was had fallen through a trap door.Paladin attempted to utilize his mighty hammer to break the door but as soon as he had aimed his strike at the door a monitor turned on with the cynical mastermind face showing in the screen.

Don't lose your time and energy with that ...you'll need it after all if you attempt to survive this experience. Even if you did break the door Andferne ain't on the other side of the door. Each one of this doors is equipped to take each one of you down and you can't come together because as soon as someone enters it, it will close and no one else will be able to enter. Only way you can save Andy is if you enter those doors and survive the trials that await you. But let me warn you, you'll see your worst fears and enemies that are ready to take you down.

The chilling words echoed through the room and brought and even more sense of uneasiness and discomfort to the heroes.Fueled by anger, Ronin shot off in his own direction, Paladin doing the same as well as the others.Rayne stood silent for a moment as he pondered his next move.

Thft Thft Thft Thft Thft Thft BOOOM!!!

Without warning, Rayne darted off towards a door and jumped several feet in the air before slamming his right foot into its steel surface.Knocking it clean off its hinges and denting it in the process, Rayne had found himself in a dark spacious warehouse like structure.At the end of the opposite side the of the room, a silhouette of what appeared to be door could be seen faintly.Rayne walked cautiously into the room as to not fall into any traps but when he reached midway, a mechanical sound emanated through the room.Lights flickered on as the door at the end of the room slided open.What appeared to Rayne next, rattled his brain with complete and utter confusion.An exact mirror copy of Rayne himself stepped through the open passageway.The metal hatchway slammed tightly behind him sealing off the exit.

So...Your gonna try and stop me huh?Hmph...Well good luck with that.

The clone simply shot a grin as Rayne made his comment.Darting at top speeds, Rayne dashed his way towards the doppleganger and unleashed a right fist followed by a spinning left back kick.

THUD...THOOF

As Rayne threw his right fist towards the replica, it did the same, fists colliding and sending out a shock wave of invisible energy and sheer force.The reversed kick that Rayne had also thrown had met its match as it crashed into the copy's foot.

What the?How does he know Jyuuken?

The combination that Rayne had performed had been exclusive only to himself as he was the only one who knew that form of martial arts.Darting backwards the clone stood in a ready stance the same as Rayne's.

Heh...That Nighthunter really is something

Rayne blasted off once again towards his opponent.this time jumping in the air and shooting off a series of downward step kicks at the replica.

The duplicate easily reverted the attack as he defended with his arms in a cross guard and waited for the last kick.Grabbing a hold of Rayne's foot, the double swung him in a 180 spin before hurdling him off into the air.Bolting off at blazing speeds, the doppleganger trailed Rayne's ascent into the air and came to a halt as he hovered above him and unloaded a fierce devastating left punch to his gut that sent whistling through the air and crashing to the ground.The force of the punch had been so great that when Rayne had collided into the floor, a crater formed, cracking the ground around him.

Gyuh!!!

Rayne grunted as his body smacked the floor with great intensity, his eyes widening with pain.Blood now cascading from his mouth Rayne gathered himself and began to stand.

with out warning the clone blazed from the air and dashed down onto the ground towards Rayne with a clenched right fist aimed at his chest.The punch landed hard and dragged Rayne into a nearby wall.The duplicate continued its onslaught as it rushed towards the idle Rayne that had been embedded in the gray wall and began a barrage of lighting fast punches to Rayne's face gut and chest.With its final punch it sent Rayne soaring up into the air once more with a furious uppercut.The doppleganger followed him upwards, then grabbed the Dark Slayer's head and slammed it harshly into the ground, and picked him up by the hair and tossed him to the side like a rag doll.

Rayne's body slid across the spacious room almost lifeless.The copy looked at Rayne, as he layed idle.

Target eliminated

As soon as the words flowed out of the clone's mouth, time slowed down and everything went black for Rayne.catching small glimpses of images, Rayne envisioned a long scaly blue body, large sharp teeth, white eyes and in one complete flash he saw an godly like ice blue creature.Everything faded to black once again.Suddenly, Rayne felt his body surge with a familiar unexplainable energy.Rayne's eyes shot open wide.His eyes glowed luminously with a crimson hue.The design oh his pupil had shifted into what seemed to be a fusion of a star and an atom symbol.Within an instant, Rayne had vanished into seemingly thin air.The duplicate of Rayne shocked at the sudden disappearance of him.Appearing in a flash behind the doppleganger in mid-air, Rayne landed a right kick across the copy's face sending him tumbling and rolling across the floor at high speeds.As the shadow copy stood to its feet, the left side of its face revealed a metallic surface.

Enemy threat level...10....Processing Overdrive function

The android murmured in what appeared to be a fusion of Rayne's voice and a mechanical robot.The machine blasted off at blinding speeds towards Rayne.Answering its actions, Rayne did the same rushing at the android at a speed blind to the naked eye.As the two connected a sphere of force energy erupted outwards.The two had now been in a stalemate, clenching one another's fist.Letting go while jumping back the pair began to blast off at each other multiple times, connecting with a fist or a kick or knee and etc.To the human eye, all that could be seen was black zip lines in different areas each time colliding, a shock wave of energy echoing through the room.

ITS TIME TO END THIS!!!

Rayne yelled at the top of his lungs with rage as himself and the android blazed through the air towards one another with fists outstretched.With sheer power and destructive force, Rayne's fist crushed through the mechanical doppleganger's fist, arm and eventually through its face.Teleporting to the ground, Rayne walked towards the exit, metallic scraps falling through the air like steel rain behind him.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By LexiCat

the door shut behind her and she was now standing there in the pitch dark. she heard sounds coming from up ahead and she flinched, softly

"I hate the dark.. I hate the dark. God I hate the dark. When I get my hands on him, I'm phasing everything but his groin through a really thick wall and I'm gonna walk by and punch that every single day on the hour, every hour!"she gritted her teeth and clenched her fists as she at last started to walk down the darkened hall. she couldn't help but wonder how everyone was. if they were safe.. if he did anything to her family, she wasn't going to be happy at all. rounding what appeared to be a corner, a flash of a red beam got her attention. she stopped and sucked in a breath"What the.... what is that thing?"

as if it heard her question, the robot appeared fully from the shadows, its metallic body glowing somehow. the red beam she saw appeared to be some kind of scanner. as she gasped, she tried phasing herself into the wall

"Huh? I can't phase? Wow.. Nighthunter thinks of everything, doesn't he? Magically reinforced walls and floors. Nice touch."she promptly shot the robot the finger and secretly hoped Nighthunter somehow saw that, too"So you can't phase, your telepathy won't really help you.... so let's try a little telekinesis shall we? Alright Lexi girl.. let's see what happens."she raised her hands and her fingertips began to glow a soft blue"Okay. Okay now what? Oh, right.. aim."the robot now focused the beam on her and as it slid across her slender form, she frowned"Hey now.. I'm not the kind of girl who gets fresh on the first date! I'm stictly the hands OFF kind!"

the robot identified her as the target Alexandra Drake-Summers.. and that she needed to be eliminated. Lexi just frowned again and sighed"Eliminated, huh? Thanks alot. But I'm not making it easy for you!"the robot raised its hand and fired... missiles?"Holy $@%! Missiles! You gotta be kidding me!"they got closer and closer and she gritted her teeth and began to concentrate"Gotta stop them..... gotta stop them now Lexi!"suddenly, a blue field surrounded her and as the missiles made a direct impact they exploded, leaving her completely unharmed"Woah! I.. I did that! That was awesome!"

she still had to find a way to diffuse the robot, though. stopping the missiles was a good start, but it wasn't going to stop it from shooting anything else at her. looking at the debris left by the exploding rockets, she wondered if she could use that. she rubbed her hands together and closed her eyes. the blue aura surrounded her once more and she literally raised off the ground. her hair fluttered at the ends seemingly from an unseen breeze. the small pieces of debris were lifted off the ground and they seemed to hover in mid-air a moment. she opened her eyes and with a gesture of her hand, they were sent flying in the direction of the robot

sounds of denting metal were heard, the "ping" un mistakable. the robot recoiled and its movements became disoriented and disjointed.. once she was sure it was sufficiently injured, she floated over and she again moved her hand swiftly. without touching it, the robot was flung backwards and it impacted with the wall hard. it crushed it, leaving an imprint in the crumbling concrete. it slid to the ground, sending sparks in an array from its broken body. she lowered herself to the ground and the blue aura dissipated. she let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding and just stared at the remains of the robot

"I can't believe I just did that. Holy.. wow. I kicked its butt!"she stepped over the remains and began to run down the still dimly lit corridor. as she rounded another corner, she caught the glimpse of the pale face as it stepped out of the shadows. he was grinning..... and he was clapping, slowly. she shook her head and began to back away, back the way she came, her blue eyes filled with fear"No.. No!! You.. but.. how! How did you find me?"she stumbled and fell back onto her backside. as he took a step closer to her, his dark cape fluttering, she screamed

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Andferne

Nighthunter had told Andy of how he wanted to give the world back to who it belonged to, of how he had set this all up as an experiment, to test out his new robots against the worlds greatest heroes. Then he moved his hand slightly and picked up a small device. Pressing the button activated a number of weapons that started attacking Andy. Long barrels arched out from the walls,and they fired off laser blasts which headed straight for him. He had to think fast and destroy those things before he made a mistake and they ripped him apart. On instinct Andy reacted to the shots, bringing up his shield to deflect the first burst fire of lasers as he fired off three of his optic blasts. Taking aim at the laser barrels on the walls and completely obliterating them as the concussive energy hit into it. A quick display of acrobatics allowed Andy to dodge and weave away from the second burst of lasers. He readied his shield and let if fly through the air. It smashed into the first laser barrel and then ricocheted off the wall and into another one before it headed to the corner where a third barrel laid. Severing all the remaining barrels the shield then returned to his hands. At that same instant the doorway he had entered slammed shut with a massive metal door, pulsing with energy.

Then once again his old friend spoke to him. "Another thing, fighting me on my own base....not the smartest move" Using his own honed agility Nighthunter quickly jumped from the command center he was standing upon and drew out his sword in mid-flight along with a gun. Firing shots off while he twirled in the air towards Andy who instantly brought up his shield to block the spray of bullets. He landed not but a few feet from Andy as he let out a slash with his sword towards Andys gut. Andy side stepped back as the sword ripped into his side, the slash spilling blood as it bit in. Had his jacket not been lined with vibranium the slash might of gutted him completely, but this fight was far from over. Andy and Sebastian knew each other well, very well.

The two great combatants were now within arms reach of one another. Their eyes locked on to one another as the stalked around in a circle. Each sizing up their old friend and waiting to read his next attack. "I didn't come here to fight you Sebastian, I came here to stop you". That was all the warning he gave to his old friend before he started his combination of attacks. The first would be merely a faint, an attack to isolate his hand holding the gun. The attack was a swift roundhouse which snapped as he chambered his leg for the extra speed and power. The moment he went to drop that arm down to protect his thigh Andy would strike down at his hand with his shield. Wanting to destroy the gun if not also break Nighthunters hand.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LstPaladin

Paladin charged toward the remaining 3 robots, swinging his hammer in a circle. As he charged the robots also charged and they collided with tremendous force. The first robot took the blunt of the attack and was knocked backward. The other two robots both swung at Paladin with their weapons and Paladin blocked one of the blows but the other struck him in his side, cutting deeply into the son of Preen.

Paladin’s blood sprayed onto the wall and the sharp pain caused him to spin around. Then as Paladin composed himself he was able to fight both of the robots, using his hammer and his axe. They were exchanging blows, and the robots were losing ground.

Both Paladin and the robots kept fighting and swinging their weapons and as a result of the fighting one of the robots became separated from the other two. Paladin was fighting against two of them in front of him, and he looked behind and the third robot was composing itself for an attack.

Paladin quickly turned around and threw his hammer at the robot behind him. The hammer struck its intended target with such force the robot was destroyed on impact. Then the hammer returns back to the hand of the thunder God.

Two robots remained, and as Paladin was dealing with the third robot, the other two seemed to recharge themselves and were ready to battle again.

Paladin knew he needed to defeat these robots quickly, but they had regained their strength and were maybe even stronger now than before. Paladin stood and looked at them and decided what he needed was more room in order to unleash the full power at his disposal.

With that Paladin charged the two robots again, but this time instead of striking at them he grabbed them by the waist, and flew up into the ceiling. The roof of the hallway gave way to the superior power of the son of Preen. The ground rumbled and trembled as Paladin forced his way out of the hallway and up through the ground.

KKKKKKKKKRRUUUUMMMMMMBBBBLLLLEEE

And Paladin carrying the two robots burst through the ground and was flying up into the air. Paladin flew up and then dropped the two robots. As they fell toward the ground Paladin crossed his hammer over the hell fire axe, which caused a powerful God blast of hell fire at these robots. The robots were not able to withstand the awesome power and were vaporized within seconds.

Paladin returned to the hole he had caused in the ground and continued toward Nighthunter.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Nighthunter

Nighthunter saw how Andferne was able to stop all of the weapons with just one throw of his shield, however the great hero wasn't able to block the attack that Nighthhunter made with his sword. As Andferne gained distance, Nighthunter looked at his sword now full of the blood of his old friend then made a smile as he turned again to Andferne.

I didn't come here to fight you Sebastian, I came here to stop you said Andferne as his last warning to Nighthunter, the villain with a smile that was as big as before. "Seriously, look around does it look like you can stop me?" said Nighthunter and then put his attention on Andferne's eyes

His power it's all on this eyes thought Nighthunter as he started to do a strategy to defeat Andferne, examinating both his strong and weak parts. Several minutes happened before any of the two opponent started an attack, however Andferne decided to be the one to start.

Nighthunter examinated the attack of his opponent, a swift roundhouse alone that could be easily dodged by people less skilled than Nighthunter and is thanks to the fact that the attack comes alone and without any real effort that Nighthunter realizes it's just a distraction.

Using his great agility Nighthunter decides to don't avoid the attack and block it and then just like Nighthunter predicted another more lethal attack comes in the shadow of the other one, avoiding the hit that Andferne wanted to do to him with his shield Nghthunter got down to the floor and started his counterattack.

Using his right hand Nighthunter sent an uppercut directed to Andferne's jab and at the same time he sent an attack to Andferne's left leg using his sword. "For old time's sake" said Nighthunter to Andferne as he was getting closer to hitting his opponent

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Andferne

Nighthunter had managed to see through his ploy and knew that the leg kick was just a feint. It came to no surprise to Andy that he did not fall for such a simple trick, after all Nighthunter was and expert hand to hand combatant himself. He brought his own leg up a bit to check the kick, the impact would still sting but not as much had it hit his thigh dead on. As Andy's shield came crashing down towards Nighthunters hand he moved it back, retracting it as he sent an uppercut towards Andy's jaw. It landed solidly and he was sent tumbling backwards a couple of steps with blood spitting out from his mouth. Now reeling the powerful uppercut Andy was backpedaling and on his heels with Nighthunter right on him. He continued with his flurry of blows and sent a jab towards Andy's solar plexus knocking the wind out of him for the moment, causing him to cough up more blood from his busted mouth.

Quickly recovering from the two strikes he saw his third attack coming and quickly set up for his counter attack. Nighthunters bloodied sword came striking low towards Andy's left leg the lights catching it and gleaming. With a quick spin of his body he twisted his hip and jumped up into the air. His body now spinning he brought the shield from his right side and down low to allow the sword to clang against it, blocking that devilish strike. Using his momentum and twisting his body in the air he unleashed a devastating back spin kick which was headed straight for Nighthunters ribs.

Not waiting for his opponent to recover, giving him the chance he needed to turn this into his fight Andy struck out at him again, blood still leaked out of his side from the first sword strike, and his lips were starting to swell. His feet bounced off the ground immediately the moment he landed from his jumping spin kick. He leg looked like it was coming out for another leg kick again, but he pulled it short as he leaped through the air and at his opponent. He right arm reared back while flying at him and he jerked his hips while extending his arm, the punch was aimed straight at his jaw and held enough knockout power to level almost any superhuman.

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By LexiCat

she scrambled back and picked herself up off the floor. she reached up and brushed her hair away from her face and swallowed. she didn't know how he'd found her, but this was definitely her worst nightmare.. her one fear come true. his eyes narrowed and he sent her the almost feral smile

"Looks like my little pet has gotten a little tougher.. Very good, love. Very good indeed."she blinked softly and her blue eyes flashed with anger"Don't you DARE. I'm not falling for your crap, Nathaniel! You know it! I'm not the same person you threw out that window! And I'm not.. "her voice broke and she tried in vain to regain her composure"..not afraid of you! I'm not!"he took a step closer to her and he just smiled

she glanced softly as the light seemed to glint of something red in his hand. panic seized her heart and she felt it grip icily and squeeze. Sinister caught the look, the way her face paled and he laughed"Admiring something, Kitten? Here, maybe I should give it back to you."he tossed the object at her feet and she bent and picked up the remains of a visor. her hands shook visibly and she brought it to her chest as her eyes flew to his face. for a moment, she was unable to speak"What's the matter, Love? You really didn't think I'd find out? You really didn't think I'd let him live, did you? Tsk, tsk... and I thought you were a smart girl."she began to shake her head, the mass of red hair swaying back and forth"You're lying! You are LYING! You haven't touched him!"

he laughed again and reached out to touch a strand of her hair"My dear darling, he didn't stand a chance. I'll give him credit for putting up a valiant fight, but in the end he was no match for me. His last thoughts were of you, though. Touching, really."as Sinister worked the mind games, Lexi's own mind was trying to wrap around what he was saying. Andy.. Andy was gone? but he couldn't be! he promised her! he promised he'd always come!!!"What's the matter, lovely Alexandra? Cat got your tongue? You know.. now that the hero is out of the way I believe it's time we get back to where left off. Utopia. You remember Utopia, don't you?"as she cradled the remains of the visor against her chest, she lowered her head. the strands of deep red fell foward, forming a natural veil. the tears began to fall silently. she would grieve, but she would not give him the chance to see her do so. there would be no satisfaction of seeing her broken"You're going to die now, Nathaniel. There's only one place for you and that's Hell. I'm going to send you there and I am going to know that you're burning, every single second of your worthless life."she never looked up at him, but there was something... different about her voice. there was a resolve there that maybe had never been present before. the tone was chilling and with it being barely above a whisper, he never really knew just how much anger was brewing inside of her

with the visor still in hand, suddenly the blue aura surrounded her. she rose off the ground and hovered there a moment, her hair fluttering behind her. as she raised her head, her normally calm, blue eyes were glowing.. there was almost a sense of a blue flame within them. she raised her hand and held it open. slowly, she began to shut her hand in a clasping motion. across from her, Sinister's face registered shock as his air was slowly beginning to be cut off. she squeezed harder and he reached up, grasping at his neck, making the choking gesture. suddenly, he was lifted off the ground no more than an inch or so and with a delicate flip of her wrist, he was slung forcefully back against the wall

"You will NEVER touch me again. You will never harm another member of MY family. You are going to die now and I'm going to stand here and watch the life drain from your eyes as you do."she floated over to where he lay crumpled in the floor. he coughed a few times and grinned as he struggled to his feet"Oh lovely girl.. it isn't that easy now is it? Not that easy at all."he stood fully, taking a moment to brush himself off. his cape fluttered as the dust drifted into the air surrounding them. he could sense that despite her little outburst of power, she was tiring. she wouldn't be able to sustain it for much longer. as the blue aura faded around her, she landed back on the ground. drops of blood dripped from her nose, onto her shirt and she swiped at it softly"That's right Kitten. The Telekinesis takes it out of you if you aren't used to using it.. But not to worry. I'll teach you properly, after I disipline you for your outburst just now."

he chuckled and sent a blast of energy aimed straight at her. she let out a shriek and as it headed her way, she tried to raise the tk field back up, but it wasn't strong enough. she couldn't phase.. she couldn't block it. so she turned and began to run. the energy blast hit her in the upper shoulder. she lurched forward and fell, collapsing to the ground. she groaned and rolled, trying to gather her wits about her. he strode to her and jerked her up by the collar of her shirt and held her within inches of him. she was squirming and kicking

"Let me go! Let me go!!"she gritted her teeth and aimed a kick at his groin, to which he just dropped her flat on her backside and laughed"You never fail to amaze me, Alexandra. You're quite a woman. Is it any wonder why I chose you? All that fire.. all that spirit. And so much beauty."he loomed over her again and she just looked up at him. she wasn't going to give up yet.. there was no way! she slid up and held the wall, sizing him up. she rared back and was going to slap him, but he caught her hand in his and jerked her against him. he leaned down and forced a kiss to her lips. she bit his, enough to draw blood and he shoved her back, slamming her against the wall. a piece of the concrete dislodged and it landed on her as she lay huddled on the floor. it hit her leg, shattering it. she screamed out in pain and began to cry. in her emotional outburst, the blue aura returned and she picked the piece of concrete off of her and she hurled it at him. it caught him off guard and it slammed into his chest, ripping and tearing. circuits began to short circuit and the countenance of Sinister began to glitch and fade, revealing just another one of Nighthunter's robotic destroyers. she crawled over to the robot and she stared down at it and she began to sob. the pain in her leg was unbearable and as she finally dropped and curled, right before passing out, a brilliant light engulfed her

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#66  Edited By Hawk

He had fallen from the sky.......

It had felt as if days had past, maybe weeks. He couldn't tell, fading in and out, the darkness kept taking him. As he floated in the water, he looked at the stars above but his mind would not allow him to move. Images flashed through his head like a movie. The images he could not make out. Or at least make sense of.

Warriors battle on a firey field, as snow fell from the sky All the images were from high above as if Hawk were in the battles. Large wings commanding the wind Power and destrution, with grace and beauty. A perfect balance which he was yet to master.

As he stared blankly into the night sky, his mind came back to him for only a moment. He could see the stars and the moon in the sky. With a slight flutter of his wings he rose out of the water. Cold and wet he tried to shake the images out of his head. Rising higher and higher into the sky he lifted himself above the clouds where the skies were clear and the stars shined bright. He found his barring on the North Star, and turned to make his way home. A warm shower and a long story for the wife.

Looking towards home he marked his course on a star just under Orion's belt, and started to make his way, till it moved. Finding the belt again he searched for his guiding star, it was not there. Shaking it off he started again, until a light lit up the sky. Like a comet on earth it was heading right towards him.

Hawk flew and flew hard, turning to see the light following every move and duck he could muster. Speed, he would shake it with straight speed. Tucking in tight and closing his eye hard a BOOM filled the sky. He was gone like a flash. His skin burned at this speed and his healing factor had to work over-time just to keep him alive. As he slowed to see if he had out ran the light, he turned to see it engulfing him. Hawk screamed as it did.

Darkness

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Nighthunter

Nighthunter saw how Andferne had his mouth full of blood, with a big cut under his ribs and with his blood all over the place. Now the damaged Andferne was the one who would do the counterattack, jumping up in the air and sending a back spin kick to Nighthunter's ribs, which Nighthunter wasn't able to avoid.

The kick made Nighthunter fall a few centimeters away, as Nighthunter was getting up he got a second attack by Andferne which was a leaping punch to his jaw which made Nighthunter fall because of the impact.

Nighthunter touched his mouth, the powersuit had made him able to reduce the damage of the hit, but it had still been strong enough to cause great damage. Nighthunter slowly got up and started to talk. "It always come to this huh? Ever when our predecessors were the ones that still had the mantles. Nighthunter turns evil and then Andferne confronts him and viceversa."

After that Nighthunter grabbed one of his guns and started to run to where Andferne was standing stabbing his sword on the ground to use it as a way to gain height, now on the air Nighthunter used the momentum to send a kick towards Andferne's head and at the same time started to shoot to Andferne's chest.

Using his great agility Nighthunter was able to gain his position once again and be able to grab his sword on the air and use it to send a slash to Andferne's left leg. Andferne was one of the best fighters and his enhanced strangth along with his powers made him a terrible enemy to face in battle, Nighthunter had to do precise and fast attacks to his old friend as an attempt to keep him from counterattacking and gaining the upperhand in the battle.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The rain fell harder. The thunder grew louder. The insults grew worse. More. More. More. Endless ridicule. Enough. Enough. Enough!

BARK

Cryo was knocked out of his head by a deafening bark, louder than the thunder, than the rain, and the insults. When he finally realized what was going on, Simba was pinning him down, growling and snarling his teeth. His eyes were wide, but heartless. Cryo had never seen Simba like this. It was actually rather scary.

"Enough! Enough, you stupid idiot! Don't you realize what all this is trying to do!? It's trying to break you down! It's meant to make you afraid, to stop trying. By the looks of it, it's succeeding! Snap out of it! Are you gonna let some bugs and rain gonna get you down, or are you gonna fight!?" Simba said the last part with a growl, and it made Cryo jump a bit. Simba paused for a second while Cryo looked around in despair.

Simba finally thought it was no use, but Cryo said, "Well, technically Simba, hey're arachnids, not bugs." Cryo mustered a half-hearted smile.

Simba licked his face and backed off him. "That's more like it, seaweed brain." Then he nipped Cryo's leg. "Don't EVER do that again." With that, he ran off, tackling into the various Moonchildren, revealing them to be holograms. Cryo turned to face the ever-growing horde of mechanical spiders. Cryo narrowed his eyes and his fists flared with frost and cold. The lightning flared, and he could see more of them.

"Weather Report: A freeze is coming." Cryo said. He ran into the crowd, and soon mechanical spiders flew all over the place. As Cryo soon came to notice, he wasn't as afraid of these as he was real spiders. These weren't the same creepy, crawly, disgusting things he was afraid of. Instead they were cold and metallic, and that helped him a bit. Cryo grabbed a spider's leg and spun around, sending it flying into the other ones. Cryo continued his spin, sinking to the floor and knocking about 40 legs out from under themselves. Cryo punched forward and sent a wave of water in the direction, sweeping a path to the center of the room. That's where he'd need to be for his next stunt. He called out for Simba, who appeared at his side. "Get under me." Cryo said, spreading his arms out and forming a bubble of water around them as he did so. Cryo made a sweeping motion, like gathering leaves from the ground, and he shot his hands upward. A blast of cold shot out of the bubble and into the clouds. Nothing happened at first, but a raindrop hit the bubble and that part of the bubble froze.

"Freezing Rain." Simba said, looking up to Cryo. He nodded. The mechanical spiders soon froze where they stood crystallizing in some places. The freezing rain ended, and Cryo broke the bubble, letting the shards fall to the floor.

"Cover your ears, Simba." Cryo said, and Simba was already on the ground with his paws over his head. Cryo breathed in and reared his head back, howling a super-sonic howl. The sonic waves burst into the air, surrounding the room and shatering the frozen spiders. Cryo dropped down to his knees, breathless. He lay there, eyes open wide, staring at Simba. Simba looked back and smiled. Cryo clamped is hand down on Simba's muzzle. Simba put his paws over Cryo's hand. "Don't, EVER, make me fight a horde of spiders, mechanical or robotic, again!" With that Cryo dropped his head to the floor, exhuasted with fleeting fear. Simba began to laugh, but soon stopped. Cryo lifted his head and said, "What now?"

"*Umm" Simba began, shakily, "I don't think we're outta the woods yet, chief."

Cryo groaned and turned onto his back just as lightning flashed. It illuminated...him? It looked just like him, but metallic. Cryo rolled his eyes. "Really? The robotic clone thing? How many times has this cliche been used?" He looked over to Simba. Simba's eyes moved about and his lips moved, trying to count the number of times in mid-air. "Uhh...36. I think."

"Sound's about right." Cryo sighed and got up, face to face with the robot. "Ok, I realize you're programmed to kill me, but I'll just make it quick for you." Cryo bended a blast of water at the robot and then froze it. He cleaned the dust of his fingers and began to turn, when the robot broke out, the ice only making its steel colder. "Eh?" Cryo turned. "Alright, have it your way." Cryo ran and stopped, sending his left foot to the Robot's face. Cryo thought's he'd make contact...until he saw the robot's claws surrounding his foot. It had caught his kick.

"Ok, so, you're good." The robot pushed his foot away and down so he spun counter-clockwise, then with the other hand the robot punched down. Cryo jumped to dodge, and landing on the robot's arm, weighing it down a bit. Cryo thoughthe had the upper hand, but the robot simply lifted his arm, as if Cryo were a feather, and swung him backwards. Cryo flew and landed on the ground behind the robot. "Ok, you're really good." Cryo got up and rushed the robot. He punched, but the robot parried and sent a chopping hand to Cryo's neck. Cryo ducked and jumped up, but the robot did as well. The launched into the air and began a heated battle. Each time one would kick, the other would block with their hand. Every time one would punch, the other brought their knee up to block. Each knew the other's moves. Cryo brought another kick, as did the robot, an they clashed, kicked the other away from each other.

They flew, Cryo forming an ice slide to bounce back. Jets burst from the robots feet and he spun in mid-air. The two were in a stand-off. How do I beat something that's knows what I'll do? Cryo thought. He could see Simba on the ground below, helpless to do anything. Then he looked back at the robot. The robot knew his moves, could resist his powers, and acted one step ahead. How could he beat himself?

The answer hit him like a freight train. "Don't be myself." Cryo shot a look at Simba and prayed he would forgive him for this. Cryo put his hands together and closed his eyes, speaking deeply. "I know you're in there. Come out. I release you from your bonds." Cryo couldn't believe what he was doing. His tattoos glowed, and he could see the robot tilting its head in confusion. A faint smirk filled his face and his fur ran black, and his tattoos darkned. The Wolf looked up at the robot with red eyes.

"And the wimp couldn't take you out? Wow, he sucks." Wolf leaped from the ice slide, his claws growing and extending. He cleared the jump with ease, landing directly on the robot. It must've not been expecting a move from The Wolf, but every from Cryo. As they fell to the ground, The Wolf ripped and tore into the metal, digging into the wiring and ripping it out with his teeth. Pure carnal and primal rage and fury hit the robot at once as they hit the ground hard. the smoke cleared, and the wolf stood over the mangled corpse of the robot. Sparks leapt from the wiring as the glow from its eyes faded. The Wolf looked over and saw Simba quivering. He smirked. "Whatsa matter, punk? Wolf got your-" He stopped mid-sentence. He looked down as his fur reverted back to normal, and his tattoos lightened. Cryo was back, but even he had the same dumb look on his face.

"How?" Cryo began. It was never that easy when breaking free of the Wolf's control. Why was it now? Simba ran over and nuzzled Cryo's leg, and Cryo petted him. "I just don't understand how--what?" Simba was staring wide-eyed at him. Cryo looked at his chest and saw a blue light emanating from its center. "What the-!?" The blue grew, Cryo's eyes and mouth shot open, light pouring from them. The light grew and covered Cryo and Simba.

Cryo's eyes flickered open. The first thing that hit him, before he could see anything, was the cold. He felt it all around hi, but especially by his backside. That cold made him jolt awake. He looked around, and his was in a crystalline cavern lined with soft white snow and sparkling crystal. He couldn't help but feel at home. He looked down to see Simba on his lap, lying on his back. He couldn't help but smile. Reaching out, Cryo sratched behind Simba's right ear. Soon, Simba's foot began thumping the air, and his head involuntarily leaned for that spot. His eyes flickered open and he moved to smile, but it wasn't a normal smile. It was one of those eyes-half-open-stretching-it-too-much smiles that told Cryo what was coming.

He leaned away just as Simba released one of his giganto sneezes. Simba shook his head and licked his lips. "What happened?"

"We got hit by the bacon delivery truck and didn't get any bacon." Cryo said. Simba shot from his lap and dug his claws into the ice to keep from sliding.

"WHAT!?" That sent Cryo into diehard laughter as he got up from the floor. Simba stared after him as he walked ahead. "Dude. Don't ever joke about bacon." He began trotting after Cryo. "It's not a subject to joke about."
Post Edited:2008-06-03 20:44:40

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ronin alexsnder

ronin's attack was flawless as he blinked to avoid DC's massive punch. ronin had blinked right behind DC stabbig his claws into the back of DC's leg. blood splattered on ronin's face as the tendons were cut dropping DC to his knee's. ronin smiled as that was the first time he had ever brought the monster to his knee's

"You son of a bitch." DC screamed out at ronin as he used his tenacles to pick him back up lifting him off the ground."Do you realize how long a f@#king kneecap takes to heal. Three god damn hours you gutless pig, the f@#king kneecap come on." ronin just smiled as the monster towered over him.

DC quickly fires a burst of darkness at ronin as the warrior sat there still on one knee. ronin quickly rolled out of the way and against the brick walls. at the same time as ronin dodged the attack DC reached his hands out in front of him using his magnetism he pulled the metal from the walls forming 2 spikes and throwing them at ronin using his shear strength and his magnetism to accelerate the speed of them.

ronin quickly went to work using his quick reflex's he back flipped up into the air and pressed off with his feet right towards DC the first spike flew right under ronin but the second spike caught him in the shoulder slamming him up against the wall. ronin couldnt move as the spike pinned him to the wall. ronin was forced to watch as DC began to bring down the ceiling. "I may survive the collapse but will you. DIE!". suddenly bricks and metal began to fall to the ground smashing on top of ronin's now lifeless body.

several minutes past by as ronin lay beneath the rubble. the spike still remained in his shoulder bleed heavily. ronin seemed to be done this would be his final battle along side all of his friends. ronin lay there his eye's opening and shutting as the oxygen began to fade. ronin couldnt move he was strong but several tons of metal and bricks lay atop of him leaving him to die. blinking had crossed ronin's mind but the pain and lack of oxygen left ronin almost useless. his body coudlnt move he couldnt even flinch his power seem to fade as his eye's drew shut.

*"AWAKE" echoed the voice through the icy cavern. ronin's eye's began to flutter he could feel his fingers moving. the pain in the shoulder was still there and he could still feel the spike but he could feel himself began to gain control of his body again. slowly ronin began to blink his eyes open and shut. UGH ronin shouted as he began to roll over still feeling the spike in his shoulder. ronin was now on his belly then using his hands he slowly pushed himself up to his knee's. "where the hell am i" ronin said to himself as light shined brightly through the cavern. there was ice every where the ground and the cave was very cold. light reflected off of the ice bouncing all through out the cave.

ronin slowly reached for the spike grabbing it with his hand and ripping it out of his shoulder. *""ahhhh much better" ronin said as he dropped the spike to the ground. blood began to trickle to the ground covering the icy floor. steam rolled off of the blood as it lay on the ground. ronin then stood up looking around the cave.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#70  Edited By Darkchild

Pulling himself from the rubble he notices that the one he had fought was gone...entirely no trace of him or that he was even their at all was around.

Darkchild tried to put pressure on his knee only to fall again. He supported himself onto his tentacles they were also damaged but he felt little pain from them so he shrugged the damage off. A lead pipe sticks from his chest and he tries to pull it free only for part of it to get hooked onto one of his ribs.

"God Dammit!" He screams as he tries to free it from the ribs. He finally gives up sitting down finally after the entire fight, he knew that he was suppose to go help with the other clean ups but he didnt care. The robots would take care of the others.

A cold breeze blew by him

"What the f@$k?" then a bright light burst from the end of the tunnel and the entire room was engulfed in it. He was slammed into the wall behind him falling unconsious.

"Awake Child." echoed through his mind and a few moments later he awoke in a long icy cavern. He looked down at his leg it was still broken and continued to drip blood, the ice beneath him tinted from the blood that pour from the wound. He stood with the help of his other arms and looked around him "Okay this has gotta be a dream." he grabs the pipe that is sticking out from his chest and gives it one more final pull freeing it from his chest, he then falls to his knees "Nope not a dream...that hurt like f@#k." He palms a flame in his hand and then puts it to his chest cauterizing the wound. He stands up and awes at how beautiful the cavern is wondering "Now what?"
Post Edited:2008-06-03 20:40:17

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Andferne

The jumping back spin kick had landed solidly into Nighthunters midsection toppling him backwards and giving him the distance he needed to make the lunging superman punch, which connected squarely onto his jaw and dropped him onto the ground. As he stood back up he began to speak "It always come to this huh? Ever when our predecessors were the ones that still had the mantles. Nighthunter turns evil and then Andferne confronts him and viceversa." Then Nighthunter exploded into a frenzy of attacks. Slamming his sword into the ground and using it to catapult him through the air and towards Andy as he sent a kick straight towards his head. Bullets also blasted out from the gun he pulled and fired for his midsection. Quickly Andy ducked into a dive and hit the ground, watching as Nighthunter missed him and soared over him. The bullets clanging and deflecting off of his shield as he brought it to his chest in the dive.

As Nighthunter landed to the other side and had once again performed a kip up, but bringing his knees in close to his chest and then kicking out and up as he rocked with his back. Flying up into the air and onto his feet. Now on the other side of Andy, Nighthunter brought his sword up in front of him and slashed downwards towards Andy's left leg. The slash was angled perfectly as Andy tried to deflect it with his shield, cutting just under and passed it, biting into his leg and once again drawing blood. Andy gritted down on his teeth as the blood trickled down his leg. He could still taste the blood in his mouth from the busted lip, the gash visible to his opponent. More blood rained down from his side from the first taste of steel. He looked at Nighthunter and decided it was time he got serious. If he didn't do something soon the might not get the chance again.

He tumbled in and began his own onslaught of attacks. Making sure to watch his gun as he threw punch after punch. The two were locked in a quickened frenzy of unarmed combat. Each striking and parrying, feinting and countering the other as they went on and on with their techniques. Andy wanted to get him concentrated on close combat, he had kept his powers in check while the engaged in their martial arts display. Each of them pushing their skill to the limits as they avoid strikes and sweeps. Once he got him carried away with the hand to hand combat Andy tried to work his routine.

He watched his hands diligently, and kept a worried glance on that gun. Then he struck out with his shield, his muscles tightening as it aimed straight for Nighthunters throat. The blow was meant strike his Adam's apple and cause his breathing to cease, dropping him into a unconscious state. But that was not the only attack he tried to subdue his old comrade with. His next attack he has kept waiting to use since they started. He wanted to wait until the were in close combat so that Nighthunter would have less of a chance to dodge it, and now that they were just feet apart he let it out.

The visor shot red and instantly the crimson concussive energy blasted out from his visor and streamed straight for Nigthunters arm. The aim and timing was precise so that he could let it strike right at his joint in the elbow when he next tried to raise the gun up to shoot. If the first blow did not knock his old friend unconscious then this blast would get him the edge of having the more weapons available to use.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By LstPaladin

LstPaladin flew quickly back into the hole in the earth he had created when he flew up out of the corridor. Once he was back inside the son of Preen would continue his expedition to find his former friend turned villain. Paladin was in a hurry to reconnect with the others; wanting to be sure none of them were harmed.

Nighthunter’s path now was clearly a mystery. What had happened to him, and how would the heroes be able to reach him and bring him back to his former self. Questions that Paladin kept running over in his mind.

The corridor was dimly lit, and dust filled the air from all the debris that had been dislodged from Paladin’s attack. Quickly but cautiously Paladin traveled down further into Nighthunter’s caverns.

Paladin wondered what else Nighthunter would throw at him. He knew all too well how clever Nighthunter could be, and of his skills of battle. Then in front of him Paladin saw something.

Paladin stopped as a small sphere of light moved slowly toward him. The sphere hovered off the ground, about 5 feet in the air. It moved toward Paladin, but the thunder God was not afraid. He felt a peace come over him, much the same as he felt the first time he saw the light. When the sphere of light was directly in front of Paladin, it stopped.

Again you have come to me, what is your purpose Paladin waited as if he really thought the sphere would answer him.

For a few moments nothing happened, and then it was if the small sphere of light exploded in a tremendous, blinding display of bright light. Paladin was blinded and knocked backward by the power of the light.

It seemed to Paladin he was floating, he felt no pain just peace. He felt he was in the presence of something powerful, yet also something that was his protector, his ally. The power seemed to merge with his own. He was in a state of euphoria.

Then Paladin awoke and sat up quickly. He did not know how long he had been unconscious, but realized it had been for some time. He was no longer in the corridor, but was now is another place. A place covered with ice, and beauty. The beauty of the location was great, and Paladin stood. He was not sure what was happening, but knew in his heart a new dawn was upon him.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Resonate

Walking around in the Underground world of America, one of the few things that had been well hidden from the public, where all the freakshows like him could walk, he felt funny. So much changed so fast that he couldnt hold on to life. He barely felt alive in this metal shell anymroe, and rightfully so, only about a fourth of him was even technically a living organism anymore anyways. People stared at him, but only because of how he killed people aimlessly. They didn't care how he looked, none of that mattered to them, he just offed people like they hadn't been alive in the first place. Blood had stained his body, but it dried pretty quickly and you could barely notice anymore after about twenty minutes or so.

He had nothing to live for anymore...why should anyone else? He was thinking about just killing himself on the spot, maybe he could get some attention then, but then again, he had it...and no one would really care if he died anyways. Wait, yes they would, of course they would, they would be happy. No more hassle...

"Why do I live like this...."

Was all he could think to say to himself at the moment, pondering what he should be doing now. One man with a strange skin complexion walked up to him, it was a dull gray and orange in some areas, asked him if he'd like to have a nice go with him.

"Hey you, you wanna go a round? You see, that guy you just stabbed over there was my friend, and, he has a healing factor, and you're lucky he does. If he had been killed by some no name wanna be big shot I would have already just shot yo-"

The man's head was already rolling on the floor, and people were gasping again. He kept walking in the same direction like he hadn;t heard a word the man had said to him. Suddenly, though, people were gathering in a crowd in front of him, all staring at one man on the ground, squirming, in pain, and not even asking for help. Jack respected people that took pain well, and went to see what was happening.

He looked down in fear and surprise, and suddenly understood why people were gathering around the man, it was one of the most powerful people he'd ever met, the mighty Elusivestorm. But he was dying...he couldn't do anything about it, so he decided he would just walk off. One more person he would meet...but as he started walking, he heard a voice that was all too familiar...the sphere, again. After all this time of being dormant, it still had something to say...

"You...you're gonna leave him there? Why? Well...if you're going to...thendon't expect my help when you need it anymore..."

It wasn't Levrore's words that made him want to stop, it wasn't the little girl in the alleyway screaming at the site of blood, it wasn't any of those things...it was...something that he couldn't understand.

Back when they had first met, he had such foolish dreams, no name teams, but he'd put so much work into them. He challenged Gambler to a fight once, an idiotic idea, as a man like that won even when he lost. He had considered him a friend though...Elusivestorm said that he was actually one of his best friends, though they were never able to really meet.

He asked him for advice all the time, and a lot of other things on top of that, but it never really seemed like it mattered. He always just told him a quick answer and let him be...but he had kind of enjoyed it. Wait a second...joy? Thats not an adjective he used for himself very often. It wasn't the fact that the man was dying either, death didn't bother him...or..did it? Death had turned him into what he was now...he looked over at the head he had removed from a man's shoulders earlier... and felt slightly queasy.

A shocking realization dawned on him, somewhat of an epiphany now...he wasn;t built to be evil. He had nothing to...he never had really had a reason to do the things he did. He had just been depressed and felt alone...and he had never gotten to know all of the people he could have....he had never saved the people he should have...a striking and infuriating anger at himself welled up in his chest, he could have lead a less painful life than this...he could have helped Elusivestorm...he could have been his best friend, he could have gotten to know the man he had just killed, he could have gotten to know the people from the Ultimates, he could have gotten to know...himself.

Looking at the sky and raising both of his hands, metal and flesh together, held together by steel bone, he screamed and cursed at the sky as he fell to his knees, and tears streamed down his face. He thought he couldn't cry in this body, the explosion had destroyed his tear ducts...but this felt like something else...water...no...it was his own tears, ones that forced themselves through...and then he saw that they weren't clear, they were dark crimson. His eyes bled when he thought of everything that he had been through...and pondered if this villainous lifestyle would ever make him happy.

In his head, he suddenly felt a light...and then saw nothing but darkness...but by now he had become quite used to it when it came to randomly waking up in an unknown area...but when he awoke, he was extremely cold...and felt that he was somewhere with an ancient aura, a place of peace and yet great strength behind it. He stopped thinking about the world as it had been moments ago and stared at the magnificence of the enormous form of ice all around him...

LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By LexiCat

the brilliant light had surrounded her right before she passed out from the pain of her injuries in her fight with the Sinister-bot. she had no idea she was lifted off the ground and just sort of hovered there, her hair swirling and swaying as the light touched her and filled her. it was almost a calming caress, trying to reassure her her battle, for now, was over and that she was needed elsewhere. in one bright flash her form disappeared within the massive beam of light

An Unknown Amount of Time Later..

she let out a soft moan and sat up slowly. she brushed the strands of red hair away from her eyes and blinked. her leg throbbed and she winced, drawing a sharp breath through her teeth. she reached for it, almost instinctively. there was nothing to do for it, the bone feeling shattered in more than one place she was certain. her knee was also dislocated and as she rubbed it, tears welled in her eyes"I.. hate Nighthunter and when I find him.. there's gonna be some old fashioned behind getting kicked. His."suddenly, she shivered. it was cold? but when had it turned cold. that's when she stopped to look at where she was. the floor was made of ice. the walls glistened as they were made of ice as well. giant icicles hung from overhead, formed after an unknown amount of time. hundreds or thousands of years, maybe. everything took on a glittering, pearl finish as the ambient light reflected off all the ice surrounding her. she drew her arms to her chest and hugged herself softly"Hello? Hello is anyone there? Can anyone hear me? I'm hurt. I need some help? Hello?"her voice echoed off the walls of the cave and bounced back to her. she sighed and lowered her head"Great. I'm stuck in the Abomidable Snowman's Summer place alone. Just great."

she gritted her teeth and pulled herself along the ice floor to the wall. she pushed, with her good leg, and pulled herself up to stand. a cold sweat began to bead on her forehead as she tried to push the pain away as she stood on the one good leg. she wasn't going to be able to explore, but at least she wouldn't freeze her backside off either. she just leaned there against the ice wall and laid her head back. she didn't know what was going on or where she was. all she knew was she didn't like being alone. and she'd never dare admit it, but she was scared

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Resonate

He stood up from lying on the ground staring at the ceiling, and tried not to slip up. His feet clamped down with hooks he didn't know he had in them, and he started walking around. He didn't want to return to real life...there was soemthing about this place that made it feel harmonious inside of his body. It felt...peaceful. In here, he felt safe. He saw the walls, glorious in their own respect, and he felt like he was alive...though without a source of electricity he should have been dead...he didn't knwo what was supplying him with strength, as Levrore had stopped talking to him for the time being.

He didn't think about where he was, it didn't matter. There was nothing to think about right now, other than the sheer magnificent aura around him. He felt happy....happy...happy? Did he even know what that word meant anymore? All the depression and vanity and death and pain and loss had made that emotion empty. He'd lived life like a glass flower vase, without any dirt or flowers on the inside. Consequently, the water that flowed into his body was useless if he had nothing to grow with...

These strange types of analogies came to him at the oddest of times, but they always seemed to make sense. They helped him make sense of what was happeneing to him at the time, and helped him gather more power to fight back to something. Unfortunately, there was nothing here to fight back...and...for all he knew, he was alone. This cave of ice was beautiful...but was there anything inside?

As he thought of this he suddenly began laughing out loud, slightly amused, but still slightly disturbed and going a littl more insane. Was this his punishment? If it was, it certainly was ironic, because it fit him quite well. A beautiful place with nothing on the inside...that's what he was. A pretty boy teen with no emotion to appreciate life as it stood. How ironic...and pathetic....

He wondered if with his blade he should just stab himself through and trough now...and then he realized that even that didn't work. In his fight with Saizo it had done absolutely nothing to him at all, and it made him slightly angry...albeit amused that he felt little to no pain in the action. He stopped and leaned against a wall, wondering if he could cry again, but the blood didn't come out. He hadn't actually done anything like that in so long it felt like a breath of fresh air...fresh air....he hadn't had that in a long time too.

The one thing in this place thart scared him the most was not the fact that he was alone, though...it was the silence around him. He had, in all of his life, never felt true silence at all, and he knew that if there was really nothign to hear, than this place was devoid of life. Devoid of love...devoid of meaning...just there. Just, there...why? Why couldn't someone scream? Just a drop of water,to prove that this place had heat in it, to prove that this place had something...something..anything...

As he suddenly felt that he was truly alone...his brain started to sink...this bright feeling welled up inside his chest and he wondered if he was ever going to find someone...no....if he deserved anyone...when a flowing voice shattered the silence he was afraid of. He immediately propped himself up from the wall and could have jumped for joy at seeing Lexi, the owner of the coffeeshop. Surely he had not the same fate as her, for she was too light and pure...this place wasn't a purgatory...he couldn't have the same fate as her.

He started walking towards her, but he didn't know what to say...all he could get to jump from his throat was a small "hi...", and that was all....he waited to see what her reaction would be...they were probably the last people they expected to find here...

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Nighthunter

As the battle between the two warriors continued Andferne started his new sets of well thought and great attacks as a way to gain the upperhand on the battle. Trying to use his shield to his Nighthunter's throat. probably as an attempt to make Nighthunter pass out using his great reflexes and agility Nighthunter used his sword with both of his arms to try to block the attack.

Nighthunter was using all of his strength just to keep the shield from hitting him, beeing able to put it at the high of the chest before Andferne launched his second attack; a red light appeared from the visor of Andferne and then a concussive energy blast hit Nighthunter's arm damaging it, which lead to Nighthunter dropping his sword to the ground and making him lose his protection to the shield of Andferne.

The shield hit Nighthunter's chest and made him fall to the ground, making him lose his breath and split blood as he landed. However after a few seconds Nighthunter started to slowly get up, picking his sword from the ground without beeing able to speak or move well after that great hit.

Nighthunter then grabbed a few smoke bombs and threw them between Andferne and him, making the smoke fill the ground almost completely and making it almost impossible to see, after jumping over with a great effort Nighthunter grabbed his sword and tried to use it to stab it on Andferne's throat, however just a few seconds before the sword was able to hit it's target something unexpected happened; a great light appeared and then Nighthunter lost conscience.

Nighthunter then slowly woke up, with a terrible headache and without any knowledge of how much time had passed or what had happened. "All the things this suit has and couldn't put it a clock..." said Nighthunter to himself as he started to get up.

Nighthunter then realized that he wasn't on his laboratory anymore and that in fact he wasn't on a place that looked like anywhere he had ever been before. This place was beautiful, created with pure ice, it looked like if it was made by magic.

~Rayne~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ~Rayne~

After the battle with doppleganger, Rayne walked aimlessly down a dark corridor through the passages of what seemed like a maze.Weary and exhausted from the encounter that had just occurred, his vision grew shaky and blurred but he pressed on to find his comrades.He needed to make sure they were ok.Cuts and dirt filled his fatigued face.He began to think about that wondrous power that had flooded through him.The images and glimpses that had appeared to him when he blacked out.Cold.Powerful.Majestic.

What was that mystic force?Why did it reveal itself to him?Endless questions filled Rayne's head as he continued to think about the enigmatic force.When he found the others he would discuss it with them.That is if he made it to them first.

As the Dark Slayer continued down the obscure hallways, his hand reached out to the nearby wall as guide and crutch.His pace was slow and steady.He needed to gather himself and prepare if another battle was to occur.As he continued to walk down the dim path, he began to see a luminous light stream towards him at blazing speeds.Rayne stood in awe as the brilliant light sped towards him and within a matter of moments he had been entombed in an abyss of white light.Fading.Fading.Darker.Darker.Black.

The light subsided slowly, leaving behind a black emptiness of unconsciousness.Cold.Very cold.As Rayne awoke from his slumber, his eyes gazed from side to side in amazement.The Dark Slayer had found himself in a crystalline cavern full of ice.The cave had a mysterious yet powerful and majestic ambiance to it.He felt like he belonged there, right at that moment.There was purpose for his presence.Getting up to his feet he looked around once more.

Where am I? What is this place?

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Andferne

His strike had connected and knocked his former friend back and on to the ground. Just as he was about to advance on him he stood up from the ground and grabbed his sword, now pulling forth several smoke bombs he launched them at the ground near Andy and they exploded filling the entire area they  were in with a thick smoke. His vision now hampered he was starting to feel out the area and setting into a defensive position with his shield held out in front of him. Then without warning a large flash of light went off and knocked Andy backwards. A warm filling ran through his body and withing seconds he was unconscious.

Unsure of how long he was out he raised to his feet and looked around. He heard a number of voices calling out and immediately recognized one of them and began to run in that direction. It was Lexi, he had to get to her, he had to know his baby was ok and that nothing had happened to her in his absence. His busted lips still leaked a little blood as he ran on and his side hurt like hell from the sword slash, but none of it mattered. He could hear her voice.....but she wasn't alone there was another voice with her, one that he could not place and this worried him even more as he sprinted on no matter the pain he felt. Shield held at the ready and his visor gleaming just in case anything was afoot. Turning the next corner revealed his wife was hurt, her leg was damaged and she was limping. His heart sank and he ran to her side ignoring the man she was talking to.

His voice was almost a whisper as he looked at her, scared as to what had happened to her. "Baby your hurt, are you...are you ok"? as he said that he switched hands on his shield and used it to cover his own wounds as he helped her stand, acting as her crutch someone to lean on. At this time he finally payed attention to the man standing before them and he recognized him, but only vaguely. He was known as Resonate, but then more voices were heard and coming forth from a number of different tunnel ways came his friends, and even some old enemies.Out of the tunnels walked his old friends Ronin, Rayne, Paladin, Cryo, and even Hawk. Then came forth old and new enemies Darkchild and Nighthunter. Protectively stepping a little in front of Lexi he eyes  the last two carefully, ready for anything. But he knew that  they did not hold any advantage here with the numbers, and with the look on their faces he knew that they were just as confused and hurt as everyone there.

Just when people were about to speak an elegant and almost regal like voice echoed throughout the icy cavern. The voice was powerful and as it rattled the icy cavern with each and every syllable. Its majestic voice seemed to hold a touch of magic in it.

"Welcome to my home strangers, for it is not a coincidence that you arrived here today. For it was my magic, and my will that brought you all here". Then out of the largest of the tunnels stepped out a creature of myth and legend. The most feared and powerful of races, a large white dragon. Its head easily reached the top of the huge cavern as it entered on all 4 stout legs. It looked down at them with not a worry, knowing that he knew the outcome to this already. Before any of the others could recover from this massive dragons soothing presence he spoke forth once more. But this time it was in a different language, one none of the gathered understood and as he finished each and every wound on the gathered people healed in an instant. "I mean you know harm, and I am capable of much more powerful spells than simple healing cantrips. Know that I brought you here for a reason, for I have seen the future and know what is to come, that in the end each of you will learn to trust me. You will all become my knights and know what it means to hold integrity, courage, and excellence in your hearts. For I am Iceingdeath and you are now all family". 

As the healing spell covered and flowed through their body each of them heard a voice in their heard. They all heard the majestic voice of Iceingdeath as he not only cleansed their body of injury and disease, but also of madness and darkness. In what seemed to only take seconds they were each blessed with a vision showing them what could be as long as they agreed and worked together. It would take time for the trust to build, but each person here was connected and they could all feel that before today, it was now more formidable. The visions showed of who they were and why he had called each and every one of them, His reasons for bringing this selective group together. The world needed heroes once more and it was now time for the Ice Dragons to return. They might not be the Knights of the round table like their predecessors but they would become family none the less. Each of them was shown their traits, virtues that not only made them special and unique to the group, but also showed them why they were here and chosen. Following this the mental messages spoke of their powers and why he had picked them to guard the elements of the world. For a threat was coming, and if this threat managed to corrupt and gain control of these powers the world would be twisted and then devoured by darkness. An evil that had not crossed the land for centuries, one that almost cost Iceingdeath his life, and then reason the round table broke.