A Brutal Nightmare OOc

Last Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Last Catalyst

At approximately 10:30pm east aloud bang echoed throughout the earth, unleashing a bright light that blinded many humans the in process.a few hours pass, but the sun never rises , soon complaints of mentally divergent people screaming in agony are reported as many problems all over the globe. everyone was advised to stay in there homes until the situation was resolved, but more of the complaints were being received, but this time , violence has erupted into the streets, riots, armed pedestrians, all running madly, inflicting harm upon each other. Thats when televised transmissions were hacked, all screens turned black, and a voice came from any type of Radio, or televisions.

" Hello, my name is marcus, but call me magnus,For long i have been trapped in prison for a murder i did not commit, it was an accident, who knew that the serum would kill the young child , but that doesn't matter now, all will feel the wrath of my power.Ab illusion cant cause a great deal of trouble cant it?, well thats not all i have in stored for you tonight, i have taken a love member of each known hero or villain in this time, they are locked somewhere in a warehouse in Ny, they only have but 24 hours to live, you must make your way through all of the destruction i have caused around the world, to reach them, this will be a tricky tribulation,but you will get the benefit of seeing your loved one again......well thats it for now...the warehouse borough is.....Manhattan.............oh yeah i almost forgot, if you do not reach the warehouse in time, you will not  only be losing you loved ones, a detonator that is linked to seven bombs will go off, destroying that specific city.....hurry up!

Then a clock display was revealed onto the Tv screen as a stopwatch was being displayed,this was a threat unlike no other

=========================================================================

Basically an old scientist was  sent to do life in prison, but got out somehow, and created some device that created different effects that were Hazardous to most humans. some people saw illusions, some were adrenalated and were encouraged to do violent activities , and some have there own unique abilities.

Your main goal is to make it to the ware house, you might clash with other heroes or Villains in attempt to save your relative, but thats the way things are. you only have 24 hours,make sure your well equipped because this is going to be one hell of a ride

=====================================================================

Standard Rpg rules apply

• No godmodding
  • can have side stories, but try to stay with the plot
  • and thats it...i think lolz

Last Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Last Catalyst

i will make the post tomorrow(later today)

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Quality

Nice.

Last Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Last Catalyst

Hmm, my idea's are pretty...yuck i guess lolz

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pulsar

Interesting...I might have to come and show this thing some love.

Last Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Last Catalyst

id even know if anyone is gonna jump in, dunno why, sounds like an decent idea

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pulsar

It is. I see this as a good down time RPG. Something to keep people occupied while there aren't any big RPGs going on.

Last Catalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Last Catalyst

Thats exactly what it is lolz

Pulsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers