#7BillionMatter - Resistance Report #3 (Nights into Dreams, Doors into the Unknown)

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By _Dox_

What if I were to tell you, no matter how attentive a student you were during history class, that you would fail spectacularly in a quiz involving the wars of modern times reaching back to antiquity. I know, there are some of you out there thinking "Bullshit man, I rule at Jeopardy, make that category my b!tch daily!" Do not take this claim as a question of your personal worth or intelligence, it is actually not a fair test at all as how does one acquire the details of a war fought between families and not nations?

Like you there was a time I lived all but ignorant as to just how long a small number of fabled bloodlines have nudged the path of history towards a path suiting their legacy and beliefs, that time is all too quickly coming to an end. Very recently I have come to become acquainted with a new and invaluable source who through whatever means has obtained intimate knowledge what I have dubbed The Sixth Estate. Powers such as these do not always agree, and according to my source two of the most influential of those clans find themselves at the precipice of an inevitable showdown.

To those of you expecting me to either name the actors in this play directly, I have already alluded as such in this announcement, you must not allow yourself to become accustomed to my alone answering these questions for you. You must strive on your own two feet to achieve enlightenment, do not be my or anyones blind follower or drone, above all always think for yourself.

As for how this clash of titans will affect the normal world we occupy in the background of the bonfire to their vanities? I have not a single clue, one must assume unless you have stood side by side with a scion of a modern dynasty, one could not even presume to fathom the scope of their ambitions.

Dox, signing off.

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0