#7BillionMatter - Resistance Report #2 (The Times, They Are A Changing)

_Dox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By _Dox_

Greetings All,

Normally this would be the part where I went on some long-winded and showy tirade about one atrocity or another, but today's subject.....to be honest I have read it at least a dozen times already and still do not know how to digest it. All I can say is that it made a person who already felt pretty small in this universe of ours feel really, really, smaller. I cannot verify the validity of this release, but the corresponding data sure looks pretty convincing to me. Lets start by jumping in the deep end, take it all in, then leave the comments for last.

The attached link opened up a small assortment of what looked to be governmental or scientific reports based upon topics most would find completely over their head until the name of the subject appeared, a member of STRIKE itself.

Subject: Time Siphon

World of Origin: Cocytus

Aliases and Titles: Lord of Cocytus, Master of the Temporal Conflux, Guardian of the Key of Time., Parasite of Stralavex, Murderer of the Grazarians, Slaughterer of the Morias Galaxy, Butcher of the Catrellian Cluster, First Eternal of the Infinite Council, Second Seer of the Temporal Conclave, Elder Siphon of the Circle of Nine, Infinite Mistress of the Thousand Worlds of Rytorus, Slave Master of the Kortarians, Heir Designate of the Caldean Vortex, Shadow Fiend of Altoria.

The Time Siphon known as Raeyn is the most dangerous of the species. It engineered both the rise and fall of their empire and as a member of the Temporal Conclave and Circle of Nine regularly fed on whole planetary populations conquered and brought to Cocytus for the sole purpose of attempting to fill their unending hunger. Few Time Siphons are as forward thinking as Raeyn, most focus on the day to day while Raeyn only pretends to do the same. It is believed among many that Raeyn is the first of the species, making its approximate age quite wrong. The approximate age merely dates from the first known feeding by Raeyn outside of Cocytus, after its world had been stripped bare of the six other sentient races that once lived on it.

In its time since date one of the approximate age, Raeyn has fed upon whole galaxies, slaughtered entire races and extinguished whole civilizations. At times the creature known as Raeyn seemed to do this out of joy, a simple, predatory desire to kill. This is why it is so important to understand that Raeyn and all other Time Siphons are, first and foremost, predators. The first two instincts of a Time Siphon are to feed and to survive, all other concerns, no matter how strong, are secondary to these two driving instincts. Though other motivations may surface, if pressed hard enough a Time Siphon will always fall back on those two.

My thoughts:

Everyone properly SCARED OUT OF THEIR F'ING MIND YET? I KNOW I AM O_O

How does STRIKE get away with employing some kind of genocidal Alien Time Vampire and hiding their sordid history from the public? How long until she goes nom-nom on something else like Tassiana Pettis does to a defenceless Blueberry ice cream cone?

(Sidenote: Those parents need to get that kid on a proper diet, she is a juvenile diabetes case waiting to happen)

Do her teammates even know what they have living and working beside them? If so how can they just shrug about it? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just another case of the hidden powers-that-be making decisions without our input and trying to force their will upon the world. Now you know, lets see if someone is willing to do something about it.

Dox, signing out.

P.S. - Please stop sending d!ck pics marked as Top Secret, the first few were funny, the last hundred, not so much.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lost it at the P.S. part haha. I'm liking this Dox character.

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TimeSiphon4President.

TimeSiphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TimeSiphon

@_dox_

Username: Time Siphon

I see I have been acting too slowly against the Temporal Hunter...that's about to change. As soon as the Director gets done yelling at me.

At first I was mad at you, furious even, but then I realized you're only doing what you do. This isn't your fault, it's mine. I deny none of this, it is all true and completely accurate (though a bit short, I'm surprised their file is this small) and I would have gone on like that if not for a child. I have a lot to atone for, more than this report reveals and I don't think I can ever complete the task. Earth is my home now, I will defend it with the same powers I once used on the unsuspecting universe. I have grown tired of running, it is time I stay in one place for awhile.

You're not small, Time Siphons are small. Horrible things were done to us to make us the way we are by people operating in secret and we were left to fend for ourselves. I had lost most of my memories until recently...I was eight, EIGHT when they came to Cocytus and destroyed my family and took me to experiment on. I was put in a capsule and cast into a rift in space and time just to see what would happen. I was ten when I created the Infinite Council, fifteen when I joined the Temporal Conclave. The report you have now released was created by a species bent on our extermination, parts of it are...jaded, perhaps would be the best word, cynical maybe.

I know nothing I say will make anyone feel better, nor will it bring back any of the lives I have taken in the past. I can only hope my actions in defense of Earth can begin to atone for even a fraction of what I have done.

(also, @_pariah_ congrats on the most unexpected response, lol).

_Pariah_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My responses are always the best responses. According to me.