The Time Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Time Lord
28 Years Later
The English Government was experimenting on all different things back in the day, trying to help find cures or to produce something that could wipe out countries, what they made was an accident, a test, never meant to be released, what they found was death, destruction, a weapon that could successfully destroy a country in a matter of weeks, what they had called it was a rage virus. The rage virus was locked away and never meant to get out, accidentally it did, robbers helped the experiment monkey get out, powered by the rage virus, it bit one of the ones that freed him, that's how it started, the bitten person along with the monkey bit the other three, which went through the building killing everyone and turning people into things like them. 28 days later nearly the whole of the united kingdom was extinct, only a fair few survived,  and Britain was quarantined locked away from the world, 28 weeks later only few of the affected were still alive, and Britain was reopened, the survived were rescued, they tried to restart humanity again in England, sending people from their very long holidays back home, they thought the virus had gone, but they found a new type of person, carriers. Soon the virus spread again back out through th UK, killing off everything, but once again it was wiped out, and Britain was left quarantined. Unexpectedly a carrier was pulled out to France were it spread more vigorously than ever, France had gone, then it spread to Germany and Spain, then Poland and Morocco, to Italy, Algeria and Ukraine, it reached Russia and Egypt, soon it passed Kazakhstan and Mongolia going on through to China, India and Turkey were wiped out clean, there wre no more wars bt soon it was every country for themselves, only few helped, America soon sent out more people after five years to deal with the hassle , which was a big mistake for carriers were accidentally brought back to America, and you can guess were it goes from there.....28 years later, nearly the whole world is gone, over five billion of the six billion once on Earth have been either hit by the virus or have died. The words and mankind are at the brink of extinction. only few places are safe, Cuba, Ireland, Scotland(who have rebuilt Hadrian's wall but better), Hawaii, Japan, New Zealand, Iceland, both the North and South Pole, some parts in the U.S.A and Canada, various places in Russia and barely a few in China. All though there are some survivors spread throughout the world and are constantly fighting off the infected day in and day out.

This is a story RPG(Obviously based off of 28 days/weeks later, which weren't brilliant movies but hopefully this RPG can be)

you can be:
  • A survivor(living where ever) 
  • A protected(living in only one of the safe areas
  • An infected (living anywhere as long as it's not in the safe areas)
  • Or one of the few army soldier (fighting and living in certain safe zones, they mainly do the traveling and trading to other safe zones, occasionally going out to infected areas to see if they can help survivors)

No Powers
Normal RPG rules apply

OOC talk in here =]
any questions ask me(Constantine)
GreyGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GreyGoose

i wanna be an soldier a kick ass hott soldier

The Time Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The Time Lord

cool lol

If this picks up I'll post the actual thing

Avatar image for agent__eugene_a__
Agent. Eugene A.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Agent. Eugene A.

i want to be a survivor ex-police officer can i????

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rdeegvainl

i am interested

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rdeegvainl

though maybe 28 months later would make more sense. after 28 years, most of the people would have learned to live with it, and lost the survivor mentality, and most of the infected would be dead of starvation like at the end of the first.

Agent. Eugene A.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Agent. Eugene A.

it didnt take long in recident evil extinction fotr the T virus to take over.. but is cool the 28 years cause maybe the weapons are more powerful lol :P

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Constantine
Rdeegvainl said:
"though maybe 28 months later would make more sense. after 28 years, most of the people would have learned to live with it, and lost the survivor mentality, and most of the infected would be dead of starvation like at the end of the first.
"
yh i was thinking that....but I thought 28 years later would be better
Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Desilation
Constantine said:
"Rdeegvainl said:
"though maybe 28 months later would make more sense. after 28 years, most of the people would have learned to live with it, and lost the survivor mentality, and most of the infected would be dead of starvation like at the end of the first.
"
yh i was thinking that....but I thought 28 years later would be better
"

its a muppet
Agent. Eugene A.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so.... am i in constantine????

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Constantine

anyone can be in....i's up to you if you want to join

and to answer your question, sure I don't mind if your a survivor ex-police officer, it's all cool with me....and you can be any age you want

Desilation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Desilation

i think 28 months later would be good 28 years comes after 28 months 

Agent. Eugene A.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Constantine said:
"anyone can be in....i's up to you if you want to join

and to answer your question, sure I don't mind if your a survivor ex-police officer, it's all cool with me....and you can be any age you want
"
yay! let me know when we start cracking skulls :D
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Constantine
Desilation said:
"i think 28 months later would be good 28 years comes after 28 months "
yh we know.....but even though it took 28 weeks to like kill all of England

I don't think it could take only 28 months to get over the world
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By G'bandit

so! what's new here? are you guys doing it or you just wont?

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Constantine

so how many peeple we got?

Agent. Eugene A.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points