#1 Posted by Spiderman 2099 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

In the world of tomorrow, buisness corprations have taken over America. The government still runs the place, but it's the buisness that controls the people. Some force their workers to take drugs (and only they have those drugs), so they have to work with them....permantly. The age of Hero is no more. Every last hero died in, what we call, "The Final Strike". But suddenly, out of nowhere, heros are starting to rise up once more. But, with heroes comes villains. All sides are chased by the police and hunted down, so that the buisnesses and goverment could learn about their abilities and kill them. Their is also an "Uptown" and "Downtown". Literally. Uptown floats above Downtown and is for the rich. Downtown is for the poor and is where all the gang wars, etc takes place.
Post Edited:2008-05-31 16:41:14

#2 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman 2099 says:

"#2099# In the world of tomorrow, buisness corprations have taken over America. The government still runs the place, but it's the buisness that controls the people. Some force their workers to take drugs (and only they have those drugs), so they have to work with them....permantly. The age of Hero is no more. Every last hero died in, what we call, "The Final Strike". But suddenly, out of nowhere, heros are starting to rise up once more. But, with heroes comes villains. All sides are chased by the police and hunted down, so that the buisnesses and goverment could learn about their abilities and kill them. Their is also an "Uptown" and "Downtown". Literally. Uptown floats above Downtown and is for the rich. Downtown is for the poor and is where all the gang wars, etc takes place.
Post Edited:2008-05-31 16:41:14"

This sounds really cool. If your looking for all types of RPGers then I will join maybie as an assassin for the goverment/buisness.

#3 Posted by Soldier-Boy (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

can i join?

#4 Posted by Spiderman 2099 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Soldier-Boy says:

"can i join?"

Sure. I'll make the actual rpg later. I'm trying to convince my step dad to take me to the comic store.

#5 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds tight

#6 Posted by Soldier-Boy (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ok

#7 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea...but we'll see later if I'm in. ^^

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23547 posts) - - Show Bio

What about those of us who's characters are pretty darn far away from the earth are they dead too?

#9 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump... =P

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I join. I live right on earth. However in another continent.

#11 Posted by Spiderman 2099 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, I want to wait for The Registration to start, before we get into this. I don't want to start this and then want to play the other rpg. (I'm no good playing two rpgs)

#12 Posted by Spiderman 2099 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Can I join. I live right on earth. However in another continent."

Sure.

#13 Posted by Longshot (312 posts) - - Show Bio

No thank you.

#14 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

cool, I might join

#15 Posted by Spiderman 2099 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

Longshot says:

"No thank you."

?

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm confused as well lol.

#17 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll join, as my own son (or maybe daughter? xP ) ^^

#18 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been down for 4 weeks, time to bump it again :P

#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll join.

#20 Posted by Sephirim (4272 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"I'll join."
i hope yr Jokin ml
#21 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Sephirim said:
"TheDrifter said:
"I'll join."
i hope yr Jokin ml
"

I am. And call me Drifter or Drift or Big D.
#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23547 posts) - - Show Bio

I restate my question, what about people who have characters who don't live on earth, rule a nation or are immortal with regards to age or are hidden? 

#23 Posted by Vrakmul (23547 posts) - - Show Bio

I restate my question, what about people who have characters who don't live on earth, rule a nation or are immortal with regards to age or are hidden?