#1 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler and i vs. any two people who wish to fight us!!!

RPG RULES:

1.Must use the powers that are inlisted on your page.

2.No auto-hitting

3.Definately No GOD-MODING!!!!

4.Have Fun!!!

the city of New Jersey was in peral......city police were trying to stop the two menaces Gambler And Prime.....they were killing innocent people for no given reasons....just to create hell on earth......atlantic city was in ruins....buildings crashing below their feet and flames were scorching over the bodies that laid dead in the city

#2 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

im up for a good fight at the moment, so if anyone wants to team up i will

#3 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

I would, but I have to go, too bad.

#4 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll wait for spectrum to find his partner.

#5 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime-Herald To The L.O.D says:

"i'll wait for spectrum to find his partner."

ow your so good, lol

#6 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim touched down on the Earth beside Spectrum.

"Let us defeat these fools", he said to him as he readied himself for combat.

#7 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler knelt on the ledge of a building looking down on the chaos.

"Are there no more heroes left in the world?" he thought.

#8 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum ragged clothes hung from his guant frame.

He noded at his partner.

#9 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

With a flick of his wrists two glowing cards appeared in his hand.

"If you wish to die here then by all means....continue."

#10 Posted by Naruto Uzumaki (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Gambler knelt on the ledge of a building looking down on the chaos. "Are there no more heroes left in the world?" he thought. "

iceman walks in and says

whats up

#11 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim was going to enjoy killing. He launched himself full speed at Prime, aiming a punch at his face.

#12 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman0409 says:

"ooc i confused who is with who"

Maxim and Spectrum

Gambler and Prime

I personally dont care if its 3 on 2 so you can join them.

#13 Posted by Naruto Uzumaki (452 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc i confused who is with who

#14 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

prime sees maxin coming and drops to the floor to dodge his punch and tried to return a punch of his own

#15 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum saw the aproach his partner was taking. He could see Gambler but he was distracted by someone else.

With a single beat of his wings Spectrum was in the air and flying over Prime. He sent blastes of kyrptonain red sun radiation down at him hopefully it would take away some of his powers while Maxim layed the punches.

#16 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

OoC: I'm with Spectrum fighting Gambler and Prime.

#17 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime's punch sent Maxim flying high into the air, and he crashed down onto a sky-scraper. He got up, and dusted himself off. Then he charged his fists with dark energy, and sent destructive orbs at Prime.

#18 Posted by Naruto Uzumaki (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim says:

"OoC: I'm with Spectrum fighting Gambler and Prime."

ooc oka i will wait then

#19 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

prime was distacted by the krytonian red energy that was hurting him barely and while he was distracted the orbs hit prime sending his body deep into the earth creating a giant creator.........the orb soon disappears and prime rises up to his feet and dusts himself off and focused his attention to spectruma and glided into the air where spectrum was 2 feet away and dashed at him holding out his fist trying to land a powerful punch to spectrums face

#20 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrums radiation seemed to have an effect on Prime. He was emitting massive amounts of heat and radiation. If any human was near him they would surely contract cancer in an instant.

Spectrumwas of the opinoin that the best defence was a good offence.

He beat his wings in steady rythm and blasted at prime, green light filled the scene as the massive load of energy traveled towards Prime at alamring speed.
Post Edited:2007-08-15 14:10:18

#21 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim believed his partner could handle himself for the moment. Flying straight to the ground, Maxim impacted, sending dust flying and making a crater. He charged his fists with dark energy, and hurtled himself at Gambler, intending to maul his face.

#22 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

prime realising it was too late to try to dodge it put up his gaurd....but to no avail....it sent prime into building after building burning off his clothes.....prime steps out of the building and smirks as if this was gonna be fun...he then looks to spectrum and says

hey....you know im ammune to heat and kryptonite right???

he then starts to walk to spectrum with haste and his eyes glew red

#23 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler raised his staff to block Maxim's punches but was sent flying backwards through the wall of a skyscraper.

He had not counted on Maxim's strength and the mis calculation had cost him dearly.

Now inside the massive structure Gambler rose to his feet, he had several lasserations

across his face.

He turned and made his way to the 30th floor breaking out a window he rained several kinetically charged cards down on Maxim.

#24 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

"Immune" Spectrum muttered to himself. "Go for another aproach so." Spectrum was still in the air but he could clearly see Primes eyes begining to glow red.

"Not good"

Spectrums wings swooped around his body he did a flip in the air and began to fly away from Prime his wings in steady beat.

Spectrum needed a game pla on takeing the Big Blue Wannabe down. Momentary retreat would give him this.

Spectrum saw what he was looking for and waited for Prime to follow.

#25 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

prime flew closely behind and was closing in fast and chose to use his heat vision to try to burn off one of spectrums wings

Don't Run!

#26 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC-hey where's maxim??

#27 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime-Herald To The L.O.D says:

"OOC-hey where's maxim??"

Ooc: He ran away.

#28 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

OoC: Sorry, comp messed up.

Maxim sensed the cards, and arrogantly tried to dodge them. He dodged two, but was hit by the rest, and was sent flying into a parked car. It exploded on impact. Slowly rising from the rubble, Maxim's mind burnt with rage. He launched a telepathic attack on Gambler, hoping to destroy his mind.

#29 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" yelled out Gambler. The pain was immense, blood started to trickle from his eyes, noise and ears. He stumbled for a bit before falling out the window onto the roof of a car below.

It wasnt the first time his mind had been assulted, he began to sing in his mind, fare a zakka/ fare a zakka/ dore may fu/ dore may fu.

He was able to concentrate for a brief second, using his telekinesis he lifted a parked car and flung it at Maxim.

#30 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim was distracted by the song. He hated songs. Suddenly his sense went off, and he saw the car. He was hit by it, and it exploded on contact with his body. He hit a building so hard that cracks went up the side of it, and it began to crumble. Screaming in rage, Maxim tossed 5 Dark Energy orbs at Gambler.

#31 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC-O.k now where's spectrum???

#32 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum pulled a sharp left turn. Not expecting the blast of the lasers he couldnt dodge and was hit in the lower abdomen.

"AGH" He screamed. The smell of his own burning flesh filled his nostrels. The blast was strong enough to knock him off course and he smashed into the side of an adjacent skyscarper breaking several of the windows. Rebounding off the surface he began to fall to the ground.

Spectrum feebably beat his wings to slow his decent. He hit the ground hard. His abdomen was searing with pain its swollen purple surface was hard to stomach. The surface scratchs on Spectrums face began to close and heal, but his abdomen was not so quick to do so, it woul take more time.

#33 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler flipped over the first, cartwheeled to the side of another, rolled under the next and performed a back bend as the fourth sailed over top. But the five one he could not dodge, it blasted him dead on sending him tumbling and sliding down the street. Gambler could barely stand his clothes were in tatters, blood flowed everywhere and still a smiled.

"You are not the one to bring me down."

He began to run picking up speed as he went, using his telekinesis he started hurling cars at Maxim followed by several energy charged cards.

#34 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

seeing spectrum on the floor as if he was a wounded animal prime swooped in to finish the kill and was flying at full speed trying to punch spectrums body to a pulp and end this fight prime is moments away from reaching the area spectrum was laying at

#35 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxim's sense was going off like crazy. He punched one car that was tossed at him, dodged another, and, seeing Spectrum wounded, caught the next. He was getting hit by the cards, but after two, he made a shield of dar energy and blocked the rest.
Post Edited:2007-08-15 14:58:56

#36 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum reacted quickly and shot a massive blast of energy blow Prime on the ground. Massive chunks of earth and concrete exploded infromt of Prime.

Spectrum hurled himself into the air and dived into a building. using his phasing he flew threw it nd its inhabitants. Spectrum had gotten far enough away, he thought. He stood the on the roof top of a builing and held his weeping wound. It had closed at this stage which was good. He could fight now, he hoped.

Spectrum had a plan.

He flew down and stood on the ground inbetween two massive skyscrapers.

"PRIME" He yelled. He knew he owuld hear him. He waited.

#37 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

prime heared something coming and before he realised it he was sent into an already destroyed skyscrapper.....he then walks out of the destroyed building pissed and then the clouds move swiftly away from the sun shinning on the area.....prime soon absorbed the rays of heat and was empowered and turned his attention back to his main target....spectrum.......he ran at the speeds of superman to where spectrum was laying and was standing beside him and tried to throw a finishing punch that was used out of anger

.......I hope you like my present spec!

#38 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

"Pussy. Hide behind your shield then coward. Perhaps this is why you are working with a hero instead of standing by your fellow brothers of the VV."

Gambler had no respect for Maxim, evil should never side with good.

He slowly reached into his coat and pulled out a lighter and lit up a smoke. Staring at Maxim he said,

"Your move."

#39 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum as waiting for him to rush in. He exploded using all his power. The blast ripped up the road and sent cars and chunks of the pavment flying in all directions. The two sky scraper on either side of Spectrum crumbled on top of the two.

As soon as Spectrum had let out the explosion he had began to phase so as to avoid the falling buildings.

He beat his wings faster and faster untill he cleared the rubble and could se the tragic scene. Rubble and smoke awas all that could be seen.

#40 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC-forget that last comment!

prime was sent hurling across streets and now was even more pissed than ever....he got up his suit burned off he stared at the area searching for spectrum and found him.....with him smiling evily he picked up a piece of glass from the ground and held it in front of his chest and shot his heat vision at his chest and made the symbol of an S and flew to where spectrum was waiting and awaited him to attack

alright......we will end this here!!!!

the clouds start moving away from the sun but it was moving slowly

#41 Posted by Maxim (330 posts) - - Show Bio

This...human dared to insult the Demon King Maxim? He was seething with rage. Lowering his shield, he drew Yamato. "I will enjoy eating your soul", he said as he walked forward.

#42 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC: WTF you cant do that thats ridiculus

#43 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"OOC: WTF you cant do that thats ridiculus"

Ooc: cant do what?

#44 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Spectrum says:
Ooc: cant do what?"

Read the last four posts of page 2

#45 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

OOC-no because......jus read.....would this make any sense????

Spectrum reacted quickly and shot a massive blast of energy blow Prime on the ground. Massive chunks of earth and concrete exploded infromt of Prime.

Spectrum hurled himself into the air and dived into a building. using his phasing he flew threw it nd its inhabitants. Spectrum had gotten far enough away, he thought. He stood the on the roof top of a builing and held his weeping wound. It had closed at this stage which was good. He could fight now, he hoped.

Spectrum had a plan.

prime heared something coming and before he realised it he was sent into an already destroyed skyscrapper.....he then walks out of the destroyed building pissed and then the clouds move swiftly away from the sun shinning on the area.....prime soon absorbed the rays of heat and was empowered and turned his attention back to his main target....spectrum.......he ran at the speeds of superman to where spectrum was laying and was standing beside him and tried to throw a finishing punch that was used out of anger

#46 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

OOC-no because......jus read.....would this make any sense????

Spectrum had a plan.

#47 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC: okay man so you just got out of the explosion and are coming towards me right

#48 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC-yea we'll continue from there is that o.k???

#49 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum didnt wait for Prime to make his move. Spectrum raied his hands and let loose a masive beam of radiation and did not stop. It was constant flying through the air at its target with no end in sight untill Spectrum stopped it. The beam had engulfed hid lower arms when it was seconds away from its target. His hair was a skew raising and falling like the elcetromagnetic forces around him. The air around him bzzed with energy.

Spectrum had to beat his wings feverently to keep himself in position against the beam he was sending at Prime.

#50 Posted by Anomaly (103 posts) - - Show Bio

OOC-hey i gotta go gam if you feel as if they are double teaming you too much just wait for me to come back OR recruit someone to help you cause im going to port st lucy right now......i'll be back on later!