Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Matezoide2
WAL's HQ,training room,1 daearlie
Matezoide was siting down on the floor,meditating,he had just discovered his oponent is Simon Willians
i didnt expected that,i tought the first round would be a very easy one,he smiled thank god i was wrong,now lets see....he is stronger,faster,probaly more durable,but i got the experience and magic...i think i can do it he closed his eyes

Egypt,Africa now
Matezoide had just arrived Egypt,he could see some piramids,they were huge and beautifull,however this wasnt the reason Matezoide was there,what he wanted was win,beating the powerfull man who stood in the sand
So,here we are Simon,lets do itlets see how good he is now Matezoide took his blades and charged in Simon's direction,as he kept getting closer and closer until the point of only 5 meters separate then,Matezoide did a backflip and,still mid-air, shoot from his eyes a powerfull blast of pure magic,containing enought power to easly melt steel and,with enough time,titanium ,as the beam was still coming in Simon's directio,Matezoide stood on the ground he wont let this simple attack hit,he is probaly planning dodge and bring this to close range....
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Simon Williams

Wonder Man stood waiting in Africa, the weather was lovely and calming. He stood in the deserts of Egypt where the ancient Pyramids and Sphinx were build, golden sand ran for miles, there were no clouds and the sun shined as bright as it possibly could. But soon his sight seeing came to a halt as He stumbled along the sight of his foe. "So, here we are Simon ,lets do it." Came the words from Matezoide but before Simon could respond, Demi-god drew his blades and lunged at Williams. When He came close enough back flipped into the air, whilst in the air projected an Eye beam at Simon. The beam came fast and caught Williams's left arm. Forcing him back slightly, He held it in pain but it was still good as right. The Golden Man went into saying, Good Luck, may the best man win. But I'm not going down with a major fight. With that said, Williams assumed a fighting formation. SW charged at Matezoide with mach 4 level speed instead of light speed, this was part of a plan. At about a few inches away from the Demi-God, Wonder Man increased his speed, and attempted to land a crushing blow to Matezoide's abdominal. The blow would send him flying, and the strength that was use would possibly cause him to spill up blood.

After Simon had time to think up something good to use against his Adversary, knowing that He is superior to Matezoide in all attributes was a major advantages so He would have to use Matezoide own power against him. Wonder Man project his infamou Heat Vision at him, instead of going straight it curved about before trying to hit his left and then the right.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Matezoide2
Good Luck,may the best man win.But i'm not going down with a major fight said Matezoide's powerfull foe,before flying at Mach 4 level speed and hitting him,Matezoide was sent fling meters away he got me by surprise,however right when he got up,he saw the powerfull Heat Vision,not having enough time to dodge,Matezoide holded it with his right hand come,on...COME ON!! as the attack finaly disapeared at his hand,Matezoide looked at it,it was slight burned with blood, he is stronger,but i can do it...i just need use the terrain... as Matezoide turned left,he saw a piramid which was 5 meters away from him THATS IT!

Ok Simon,lets see how you handle that Matezoide took his War Hammer,a powerfull weapown wich weights around 5 tons,but the hammer itself wasnt important...it's power was,the Hammer started to glown as 10 flying souls appeared Beat him up! ordered the Demi-God,however he knew the souls wouldnt beat him now lets see if THAT will work Matezoide to run the piramid until reaching it's top and then entered in his infamous God Mode lets see how you handle that,Simon!

Matezoide slided from the top in amazing speed,until reaching the ground he used the momentun and enchanted his legs wich magic,in order to make a incridible jump in Simon's direction,the combination betwen momentun and magic enchantmente enabled Matezoide go beyond his 500 kilometers p/hour ,like a human rocket HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Matezoide started to use the hammer on his hand to summon even more souls and shoot minors magic blasts in Simon,while using most of it to accelerate and cover his body in magic,in order to give as much damage he can against Simon,after 4 seconds,only 10 meters separated him and Wonder Man
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Simon Williams

Simon watched as Matezoide ran off into the Pyramid. Increasing his vision, Wonder Man saw that Matezoide summoned forth his War hammer. The Demi-God made his way to the top of the Pyramid but Williams knew He was to come out on top. But all of a sudden the Demi god changed there was a vast increase in his power enough to be a major threat to The Golden Guardian. Matezoide slid down with great speed and momentum, as He came in contact with the ground, Matezoide used the momentum to increase the distance of his leaping capacity as He took off in Simon's direction. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" cried the Demi God as He projected a few magical blasts at Simon. A blast came his left arm, and another his chest. The pain flow through his anatomny but He still stood, and thought to himself, This must be some enchancement state, there must be a time limit. Here is my chance.

Wonder Man drew back his hands and held it for a second, as Matezoide would come closer with his Hammer and souls. Finally as Matezoide was close enough Simon unleashed a fury thunderclap against him, attempting to cause him minor pain and send him flying back. After The Golden Man flew high into the clouds, making it hard for the Demi-god to catch his location but Simon could see Matezoide as if He was next to him. Wonder Man then accessed his psionic might, attempting to cast an image of the void and fear into his mind, even projecting his voice saying. You've have fought well, but You have lost, now The Void will eat away as your conciousness, your innocent, guilt, fear, strengths, everything that you are. His Darkness and Power shall overtake even your mind. With that done The Golden Guardian used his speed of light to fly and appear in front of the Demi god. Simon summoned up his cosmic power, and projected a beam that would rearrange Matezoide's molecular structure causing him great agonzing pain but He was not finished. To make sure the demi god stay down, Williams bolted as him with intense speed and tried to side kick him in his nose with a move called " The Super Kick".

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Matezoide2

Matezoide was going in great speed in Simon's direction,until the thunderclap was used,Matezoide barely felt it,but it managed to slow him down enought to minimize the impact,as Simon was hitted he just flied and Matezoide suddenly saw a misterious shadowYou've have fought well, but You have lost, now The Void will eat away as your conciousness, your innocent, guilt, fear, strengths, everything that you are is what a misterious shadow said to Matezoide
heh,who do you think you are,pussy?you are just a mental trick from Simon,a stupid little pawn,you know what i do with pawns? Matezoide smiled as he blasted the fake Void away with magic,however,he wasnt fast enought,as he just saw Simon using his Cosmic Energy and rearranging Matezoide molecular struture,cause loads of pain HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Screamed the son of Zeus,Simon then prepared his "Super Kick" and as it was about to connect,Matezoide opened his eyes and ,ignoring all the pain ,dodged it,much to Simon's surprise  you are faster,i will give you that,you was trained by SHIELD wanst you? said Matezoide as he dodged a punch and then a kick by jumping,putting him right behind Simon,suddenly his hand glowed well,i was BORN fighting!
Suddenly,the pain returned and the hand stopped glowing for a second damn..that hurts,but it isnt THIS that will put me down!i wont get beaten by this!I WONT! Matezoide fastly turned around,as the hand glowed even more than before,in order to punch Simon,the impact was enought to open a hole in Luke Cage's skin,as Matezoide delivered his might punch in Simon's face,he already had took his Blade of Chaos,read to shove it tought Simon,no exitation,if it also connected Matezoide would then knee himself for a better position and stab Simmon's chest with both blades and right then blast him away,and finish it by wraping the chain of his blade in Simon's leg and shove him on the ground,for jump on him and deliver the final blow: a blade tought Simon's head

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Simon Williams

The cosmic beam hit him but instead of paralyzing or even killing him, it caused him agonizing pain, possibly beyond other he has felt before. "HAAAAAAAAAA!" screamed Matezoide as pain roared through his anatomy, but as Williams went into trying to kick him, Matezoide evaded it, Luckily. "You are faster, I will give you that, You was trained by SHIELD wasn't you?" called out the son of Zeus as leaped into the air to evade the kick, landing behind Wonder Man. "I was Born Fighting!" Matezoide cried out to him, but Wonder Man responded in a calm and collected manner, "I'm no dog, I'm not trained by anybody, there is no collar on my neck of any sort. You were born fighting but what have you been fighting? Little rabbits and turtles?" The Golden Man turned around and as Matezoide was about to punch him, Simon deflected the punch away but little was He aware of what was to come next. The son of Zeus drew his blades and positioned himself to impale Williams in the chest. Simon's skin is very adamant only pierce by Adamatium claws once before in the past but instead of testing himself against it, He tried to avoid it but side stepping but was caught and cut. His Costume ripped and the cut went slightly deep. He held the pain and groaned in pain, blood did not flow out of his body, only a few drips of Ionic energgy but it healed over within second later. Matezoide then tried to blast him back, Simon got pulled back a few feet but regained his balance. Matezoide then wrapped Simon's legs with the chains of his blad and stuck him to the ground. Leaping on him and tried to amputate his Head, but Wonder Man was no idiot much less a fool.

He cried out, "Get....off....of.....ME!", The Golden Man tried to flex his muscles, using his abdominal to try and force Matezoide up. Whilst the son of Zeus was in the air, Simon attempted to use his Heat Vision, increasing it temperature and power. It would be very difficult for the Demi-God to evaded the attack due to how He was almost unbalanced and unprotected in the air. The Heat Vision powerful would be enough to level buildings but Simon was not trying to kill his opponent. Williams moved his legs side by side, and attempted to bust the chain with his immense leg strength. Slowly getting up, He said, " I'm always afraid to cut loose, I'm surrounded by glasses being extra carefully not to break something, someone. We're away for people and cities, no colletaral damage, no bystanders hurt. You can take pain, can't ya demi-god?" The Golden Guardian walked over to where his foe would have landed. When Simon Williams came close instead of taking the advantage using his speed, He tried to smite him down with a vastly powerful punch. After Wonder Man ran circles around him with 18 times the speed of light, attempting to creating a vortex around him. The sand shattering around him to forming a sandstorm around Matezoide. Simon activeted his cosmic power and heat up all the sand that flew at Matezoide crystallizing him in a case of sand. Finally He stopped, but the crystal around matezoide would pick up more and more heat, drawing in a large amount of air, Simon blew a powerful gust of wind at the crystal. Due to science, it would become very adamant and difficult for the Demi-God to escape from.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Matezoide2
"I'm no dog, I'm not trained by anybody, there is no collar on my neck of any sort. You were born fighting but what have you been fighting? Little rabbits and turtles?" actualy,things that would make you cry Matezoide kept fighting and eventualy knocked down Simon "Get....off....of.....ME!",said the gold guardian before trowing Matezoide into the air and using his heat vision i could match it with a magic blast...no,i cant let him know i am still in shape of fighting,lets make him believe i am weakned Matezoide took his blades and tried to block the heat vision,after 5 seconds,the former God of War managed to trown the beams to the left,before landing in the ground  " I'm always afraid to cut loose, I'm surrounded by glasses being extra carefully not to break something, someone. We're away for people and cities, no colletaral damage, no bystanders hurt. You can take pain, can't ya demi-god?",Matezoide smiled as he said much more than you think,bring on everything you have,the son of Zeus wont lose here

3 minutes later....
Matezoide saw himself cristalized by Simon,the demi-god was unable to move i dont believe that he looked at Simon and saw his oponent almost laughing,Matezoide closed his eyes calm down....calm down....summon your power...show him how tough you are...calm yourself down... suddenly the cristal started to become red,much to Simon's surprise this is....my god mode....incridible strength...i must use it...i most get this chance to win...NOW!!I MUST BREAK...MY OWN LIMITS!!!! Matezoide opened his eyes and a huge amount of magic broke the crystal from inside,the magic would hit Simon and give him some small pain,Matezoide was out with a angry face, stronger,faster and tougher then he even tought he could be and with a red aura you did well Simon....very smart....BUT NOW!PLAY TIME IS OVER!!!!!! with a speed even faster than his normal,Matezoide was right in font of Simon before he could even answer,Matezoide then kicked the sand in order to hit Simon's eyes,Matezoide would then say ho,i am sorry,have i hurted the golden guardian eyes? and then took his blades and tried to stab Simon all over the place,due to his skill,massive strength and his created fighting style with the blades,it would be very hard for Simon dodge,but he wasnt over yet,Matezoide knew he may miss,so he was already already to magicaly "eletrocute" Simon if they collided,after 10 attacks,Matezoide would then take his spear for cut and give him even more pain,finishing it with the strongest magical blast he ever used: a blast with the power to destroy mountains,all under his very control,every piece of magic was being shared in defense,attack and speed
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Simon Williams

Encased in the crystal would buy some time for Simon, to think of ways in defeating Matezoide. Overpowering him was one, but also outsmarting was one another. He thought and thought until He came up with enough ideas. By his surprise, the crystal became brighter and brighter until the demi-god finally escaped from imprisonment, his eyes glowed of magic, and his power increase dramatically. Some of the magic that helped him escaped, managed to hit Wonder Man and caused him some minor pain, as he rubbed his left land where the magic stroke him. "You did well Simon...very smart...BUT NOW! PLAY TIME IS OVER!!!! Simon were amused by his words and responded, "My boy, I was waiting for You too much up a fight a while back, so it's time to play the game. GAME ON! Before his eyes Matezoide appeared in front his face, his Speed increased almost by tenfold it would seem. Using a dirty trick, Matezoide kicked sand in Simon's eyes. Matezoide said, "oh, I'm sorry, have I hurted the Golden Guardian's eyes? " Wonder Man smiled as the Demi god said this. He took out his blades and tried to stab Simon all over. Unable to see, increase Simon's hearing more, but instead of evading the hit, He tested his adamant skin. The blades only cutting him in multiple spots, unable to penetrate into his skin. But the cuts were no picnic in the park, each one hurting and stinging him. Matezoide then magically electrocuted Simon with his vast magic, the voltage increase the cut pain more as his body ached in pain but not enough to even think about finishing him. Simon's eyes were closed due to the sand but he used his hearing to his advantage, Matezoide took out his spear and tried for more damage but Simon hear as the blade cut through the air, He pulled the spear out of his way to deflect the spear.

But the Demi God was not done yet, He summoned up a vast amount of magic and used it to blast Simon. Matezoide's most powerful attack showered the Golden Guardian, pulling him back and back. His foot went move and move into the dirt until the blast was unable to pull him back anymore. Pain raged through him, He groaned in pain and removed his hands which He moved from his face which He used to protect his face. Smoke covered him and Matezoide was unable to see him. Instead of using a surprise which would be a very smart move, He called out to his foe, "Is that the best You can do? You may have hurt me but You have not defeated him. You may beat him to a bloody pulp but as the sun shine after the land, I will get up and fight. You can break my body but not my Spirit. With an intense look on his face, Williams slowly walked towards Matezoide but stopped half way. Simon placed his right hand on the Sand and use his great energy power to increase the heat of the sand. Crystallizing the sand and attempting to do the same with sand around Matezoide's foot make into hard for him to move. Wonder Man flew into the crystal breaking through it and coming up under the Great Pyramid of Giza. Using his brute strength, Wonder Man attempted to lift the Great Pyramid of Giza. Finally, He held it into his hand, using his light speed and flight, Simon attempted to hold the pyramid over Matezoide. He then tossed the pyramid into the air, and flew at light speed towards the Demi God and created an afterimage in front of him, reappearing from his left side, Simon tried to punch, elbow, and kick at all the major pressure points of Matezoide which would disable him if hit. Finally as the Pyramid was about to come down under them, Wonder Man caught the pyramid and held it afloat in the air as He levitated then said to the Demi-God, "You are a great opponent, but You are finished here. Now choose, You either surrender or I drop a 5.9 million ton Pyramid on you. Remember, those attack I just did can disable You from movement, making you rather vulnerable and immobile. "

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
Is that the best You can do? You may have hurt me but You have not defeated him. You may beat him to a bloody pulp but as the sun shine after the land, I will get up and fight. You can break my body but not my Spirit,Simon started to walk in his direction and stoped,Matezoide smiled hahahahahhahah!ho my,thats the best fight i ever had in a long time,realy,even if i lose,this fight will have amused me enough hhahhahahhahahaahahahaahhaha Simon just smiled,and putted his hand on the sand,cristalizing it,it also cristalized Matezoide's feet,but only for seconds,as it was fastly reped with magic,Wonder Man then jumped into Matezoide and started to make is barrage of attacks for the pression points,his speed was incridible,Matezoide couldnt block his attacks after all,but he was smiling as Simon attacked,the demi-god falled on the ground.

"You are a great opponent, but You are finished here. Now choose, You either surrender or I drop a 5.9 million ton Pyramid on you. Remember, those attack I just did can disable You from movement, making you rather vulnerable and immobile. " said Simon holding the Pyramid Do your best,blonde freak,i never give up Simon then trowed the pyramid in Matezoide,smashing him,Simon landed on the ground confident the fight was over,however as soon he landed the Pyramid glowed red once again,slowy the Pyramid was starting to rip in two pieces,until it finaly did and falled on the ground,Matezoide was then starting to get up,very damaged after being smashed and using a great amount of magic to do that I am sorry,you should have used more strength with these pression points attacks,it did stopped me for some time tought,but thanks to my healing factor,i will be fine.. i wasnt sure if i would have been able to do that,but it sure took energy,i just hope that is still enough Matezoide catched one of the pieces of the Pyramid and after ,grrr...my left arm..it is hurting,even more than the rest of my body,i just hope my healing factor can heal it fastly, after strugling a bit due to his damage,Matezoide trowed it at Simon,he soon got the other and trowed again,however this time he shot a magic sphere with destroied the piece of Pyramid,the small rocks were shot like a barrage of bullets at Simon's direction,behind the barrage another magic sphere was shot,however this time it was even bigger and stronger,the barrage however was nothing but a distraction,as Matezoide used the time Simon's attention was being used to look at the barrage,planned to sneak behind him and shove his blade tought Simon's chest,he wasnt sure if it would actualy get past his oponent's endurance,but it wasnt important,because right after the sword being stabbed,Matezoide would grab Simon and eletrocutate him,all in order to let the magic sphere collide with Simon I wont let you dodge that,Simon!even if i get knocked out,i will take you with me or at least make you remember my power,make you remember me as a worthy oponent!! TheSpartan would say if he managed to grab Simon,ignoring his arm still in pain and grabing with him with full strenght

Matezoide knew the electrocuting Simon would end his enchant,leaving him back to his base stats,but he knew Simon was damaged enought to take him down even on his base power,The Demi-God was willing take part of the impact from his own sphere just to win,he knew he couldnt absorb it otherwise Simon wouldnt take enough damage,winning or not,the Son of Zeus was happy for fighting such a powerfull oponent
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Simon Williams
"hahahahahhahaha! oh my,that's the best fight I ever had in a long time, really ,even if I lose, this fight will have amused me enough hhahhahahhahahaahahahaahhaha!" Laughed the Demi God in Simon's face, but Wonder Man was unsure to how to accept his comment. Williams have fought a few great opponents, those who pushed his limits. Matezoide has pushed Simon in his mind, because He underestimated and overestimated his abilities, but never judge a book by it's cover. Simon replied, " A great combantant You are indeed, and I thank You for a superb batte." "Do your best, blonde freak, I never give up" responded back Matezoide, and Wonder Man tried to drop the 5.9 million Pyramid on his foe, but thanks to the substance underneath the Pyramid, He would not die, but mereky be buried in the Sand. The Golden Man kept his eyes on the pyramid, soon it splited in two and finally fell. Because of the vast weight of it, the sand would shatter and create a mini storm preventing Simon from making eye contact with his opponent, but He saw a familar red spectrum of his opponent. Using his enchanced lung capacity, Wonder Man attempt to clear the sand storm to reveal his foe. "I am sorry, you should have used more strength with these pression points attacks, it did stopped me for some time though, but thanks to my healing factor, I will be fine." called out the Demi God. Matezoide looked heavily damage from what Simon saw, but yet He remained on his tip top toe with adversary, any wrong move can tip the battle. Matezoide tried to lift a small portion of what remained of the pyramid, after struggling with it, He was finally able to lift it off of the sand and threw it towards The Golden Guardian. The boulder like piece hit him, forcing him back and adding more damage due to the strength behind it. Forcing Wonder Man in the sand, the boulder laid on him, using his left hand Simon striked at the boulder with his palm. It shatter thanks to a skillful move and strength to back it up.

Slowly The Hollywood Icon stood, his costume torn more and his skin dirty and damaged. "Fine, I tried to reason with You but You refuse to heed my words. I see you heed the words of no man, even a Golden one. So enough with the reasoning, You want to be beaten to a bloody pulp fine. " said Wonder Man. Matezoide picked up another piece of pyramid and threw it at Simon again, but this time He release a magic sphere after the boulder. As his two attacks came into contact, th sphere cause small rocks to shoot at Williams like bullet from a desert eagle, but thanks to his thick hide, they bounced off his skin. Richoeting the opposite direction, again Matezoide project a magically sphere at Wonder Man but only bigger and consume more energy than before. Simon using his intellect, planned to give his foe a taste of his own medicine. He opened up his arms, as an eagle opening it's mighty wings to fly, and with the bringing together of his hands, Simon created and sent a colossul thunderclap towards the Sphere and Matezoide. Because of the sheer power, Williams tried to use the clap to send the sphere and a powerful gust at The Demi God. Unknown because of the sand also caught up into the gust, Williams could not glimspe at his foe. Matezoide tried again to ram his sword into Simon's chest, after slashing around his chest, it began to slowly penetrate, and so Wonder Man tried to grab Matezoide's hand to prevent the sword from penetrating any more. Matezoide then grabbed Simon's left arm, and electrocuted him, sending an intense stream of electricity through his body. "GRRRRARRRRRR!" screamed out Wonder Man in pain, and placed his head down like He was unconscious, letting go of Matezoide's hand, stopping all of his body movement. " I wont let you dodge that, Simon! Even if I get knocked out, I will take You with me or at least make You remember my power, make You remember me as a worthy opponent!!" A magically sphere came at them, and the impact of it was sure to finish them both. But Simon was only play possum regaining Strength and giving him time to heal slighty from the sever damage as his Foe talked. Laughing, attempting to grab his foe's right hand and also pulled the blade of his chest. Replying back to Matezoide, "The funny thing is You gave me time to regain my Strengths and also You just yourself within the grasp of the Opponent who can fly and You say you won't let me dodge your attack? You are more brawns than Brains aren't?"

Wonder Man tried kept a tight grip, even the great strengths of his oppoent would not overcome it. Then with 18 times the speed of light, Simon attempted to take off for space with Matezoide in his hand. The Golden Dragon was taking Matezoide to where there was no gravity for him to move around, nor air for him to breath. Within seconds they arrived in Space, and Simon flew deeper where Matezoide was unable to stand or even be able to move at his own will. Wonder Man finally let go of his opponent who could only be drifted around be the gravity but could not walk, or run. His punch or any attack would be at a turtle like movement whilst Simon defy the gravity and can move beyond light speed. " I admire your courage, and determination Matezoide, You are a worthy opponent indeed son of zeus, but You have come to your downfall here." With that say, The Golden Wonder's eye glew brighter and brighter, as He summoned up his unknoen but immense energy. His eye glew with more and more energy until He release his infamous Heat Vision towards the Demi-God, attempting to cause him sever agony beyond any He has encounter and which would surely knock him unconscious if connect with full force. The beam was wide and intense, it held enough force to destroy a piece of the moon the size of rhode island.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Matezoide2
"The funny thing is You gave me time to regain my Strengths and also You just yourself within the grasp of the Opponent who can fly and You say you won't let me dodge your attack? You are more brawns than Brains aren't?"  said Simon as he was taking away Matezoide's blade I dont have much experience with fling oponents,you know?that would have worked perfectly on someone who cant flySimon grabed Matezoide and flyied him to space,thanks to the zero gravity Matezoide couldnt do anything to escape,Simon then let him go and has he invocate his great energy said " I admire your courage, and determination Matezoide, You are a worthy opponent indeed son of zeus, but You have come to your downfall here.",Simon shot his Heat Vision with full power in Matezoide,the Demi-God knew this would finish the fight,but suddenly he glowed I call upon the godly-power that empowers me! enable me to survive this!deflect this attack!SO ORDERS YOUR MASTER!! Matezoide glowed and the rest of his power clashed with Simon's heat vision,however it wasnt enought to fully deflect it and Matezoide was hit by a minor part,he started to fall I think...i....falled....
Matezoide eventualy hitted the ground as he tried to get up,until he saw the sphere he used earlier going to the opositive side this is...my only chance using his last strength Matezoide got up and started to run behind it,while pushing it back with his control over his magic to slow it down,maybe....i can...absorb it...recover...my power...  the Demi-God was in a huge pain,his body wanted to stop and give up,but his mind still wanted to fight,soon he started to get closer and closer to the sphere and with a jump,grabed it,resulting in a huge explosion ........ the Spartan was in a huge pain,but he couldnt even feel it anymore,almost as if his body was dead and,but with a mind still alive i...command..this power....enter my body...give me...po...power... Matezoide was losing control and was getting knocked down,it appeared he wouldnt be able to absorb the attack,but then a image appeared on his head,he saw Simon laughing at his knocked out body,mocking him,taking away his honor,he would not accept that GRRRR....THIS POWER IS....MINE!!!! he screamed as the sphere disapeared,the Son of Zeus was stronger than before,not much,but still enought to keep fighting,he summoned some souls in Simon's direction as a warn and then grabed his blades once again and said

SIMON!!!!!!!I AM NOT SURE HOW THIS WILL END,BUT I AM NOT STOPING NOW!!THE NEXT MOVE WILL FINISH THIS! Matezoide charged his legs and jumped in Simon's direction like a missle,he wasnt sure of what Simon would do,but he already knew what to do,depending on his oponent's reaction:
If Simon tried to dodge it,Matezoide would active another eletrical aurea around his body,so if Simon tried to punch,the Golden Man would still feel it,and it would work as a shield against a blast
If Simon shot energy,Matezoide would do the same and make his best to overcome Simon's blast
If Simon choiced to send himself in the Spartan direction,Matezoide would put every magic around his body for the clash
Matezoide was very determined and paing much attention to his oponent's reaction,he would have to read his next moviment based on his position,he knew he could do that against any oponent,even a light-speed one,that was one of his first lessons on Olimpus
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Simon Williams

As the Heat Vision caught Matezoide with full effect, It was enough to finish him. Simon chose to hold back on it's full potential because if He let himself lost controlon the slighest, the risk of taking a life would be at hand, in which Simon tries to avoid with all his might. Following back on the Demi- God's trail, as Wonder Man re entered the Earth's atmosphere, He began to heat up and his speed grew with momentum. He came down ablaze, following Matezoide, whom for some oddly strange reason landed back in the deserts of egpty where there battle commenced. KABOOM! the crash made as MAtezoide's body came in contact with the ground, Simon slowed down and stood afloat in the sky, as sand shatter and a dusk cloud. Instead of leaving with a victory, Woder Man stayed, because such opponents don't go down so easily, men like this are to be defeated or victor through a hard fought battle. The Battle that makes men into legends. The Son of Zeus laid in the sand broken but not beaten, He tried to drag his body to the last magical sphere, He had left behind. His efforts inspired The Golden Man to raise Matezoide's hand in victory because of his spirit, his willpower, his courage, his determination to give his opponent all his might. Win or Lose here, The Golden Icon was thankful that such an opponent chose to battle him, such an adversary gave his best, put his heart and soul into it. But such wondrous thoughts were ended as The Demi God screamed out, "THE POWER IS MINE!". 

Wonder Man smiled as their fight was still ongoing, and assume a focus and offensive fighting position. SIMON!!!!!!!I AM NOT SURE HOW THIS WILL END,BUT I AM NOT STOPING NOW!!THE NEXT MOVE WILL FINISH THIS! cried out the Warrior, and Simon responded " You are wrong my Friend, such willpower as our are destine to go on Forever." Matezoide took out at The Golden Dragon with a powerful leap from his legs, but there was one rule Simon remembered You should never come full force at a foe. Williams moved towards his foe with supersonic speed, as He approached him, SW felt a change in Matezoide's aura similar to an attack, He used against him. Matezoide set up an electrial aura around his body, so if Simon was to strike him, it was to be use both defensive and offensively. Wonder Man thought of something quick, and decided to take a major risk. Simon tried to punch through his shield at the risk of sending an electrical current throughout his body."AAARGGH!" yelled The Golden Guardian but the pain was ignored, only the thought of a great battle and returning to his wife and family, a Victor, a Champion. Simon attempted to grab The Demi God's left hand with right hand and Matezoide's right blade at the intersection of the chain and handle with his left hand. "Your fight comes from within the Heart as does mine, You fight for yourself, I fight for me, my wife, my family, and my Team. They'll welcome home a CHAMPION!" roared Simon Williams. Wonder Man's eyes glew with a crimson aura and charged up with dramatic speed, but instead of just releasing his heat vision once more, He attempted to activate his vast telepathic power and unleash multiple mind bolts, even enchancing it's power by temporarily calling upon void like powers, to augment his power. After The Golden Man instead tried to blast Matezoide with a cosmic eye beam which could such severe damage even temporary disability. 
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Matezoide2

"You are wrong my Friend, such willpower as our are destine to go on Forever" were Simon worlds,Matezoide was very surprised by Simon showing such a respect to him,he smiled You are right Simon,willpower like ours cant die,but willpower alone isnt enought to win a battle after all,but it is the most important thing . As Matezoide jumped in Simon's direction

10 seconds later...
The Spartan and The Golden Man attacked each other,Simon overcame the pain of Matezoide's eletric discharge and grabed his hands as he screamed  "Your fight comes from within the Heart as does mine, You fight for yourself, I fight for me, my wife, my family, and my Team. They'll welcome home a CHAMPION!" Matezoide couldnt help,but say That is what you think,i am not fighting only to myself,i fight for the honor of my friends from were i came,i fight for the honor of the Spartans!they all believed me when i fought Zeus himself and they are all dead! they souls are rooting for me,so are my friends in WAL like Cly and Feral Nova,they all want my victory,i will honor they wish and return to my new house as a winner!!
Simon then used his enchanted telepathic power on Matezoide,causing him loads of pain AAAAAARGGH! Yet his body didnt stoped I cant take much more of that...my only way of beating him is activating The God Mode,this time i will not stop it until the victory is mine,i will break my limits Matezoide's body started to glow a aura,it wanst a red this time,but it was blue,Matezoide was surprised because he for the first time could feel a good energy,isntead of more rage power,when the pain stopped,Simon had no other choice,but blast Matezoide with his powerfull energy,the attack was direct,but the Demi-God still didnt stopped .....
Matezoide eyes glowed and he started to shoot magic power in order to overcome Simon's,only one blast could win,but who it would be? The Son of Zeus's or The Golden Man's?

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Simon Williams

Matezoide howled in pain, his body wanted to stop but his heart wanted him to continue. The fight was tipped in the favor of Simon but that soon came to an end, Matezoide glew with a differet aura as it let off a different energy reading than normal. A ocean blue aura overtook his previous one. As Simon's blast was directed at the Demi god, but matezoide refused to stop. His eyes bruned of energy and releasd a magical beam to overcome Simon's. It power cutted through Wonder Man's attack and came at him from fast instead of  evading it with his speed, He quickly thought and came up with a better solution. He spoke out, "In the name of Eon, a call upon my people and their power, Power of the SUN!". A sun ray hit him as He was empowered by one sun for the final blow. "For Pluxia, For Kimiko, FOR ICE DRAGONS!" yelled The Golden Man. Simon charged up light energy from his eyes and hands, as He stood on the ground, his foot buried deep within the sand and He released the beam from his hand, attempting to counteract against Matezoide's blast, though not powerful enough to redirect it back at him, it would cause a distraction for about 5.6 seconds which was enough time for Wonder Man. 

Simon punched into the sand and attempted to send sand flying high into the sky, but also break where he stood. Following this method, Williams flew into the sky, hiding himself with in the sand, and away from Matezoide's eye range. Nearly at full power, The Golden Alien released his light vision instead of heat. It showered the land in Matezoide's direction and if the Son of Zeus got caught in this, He would lose. Sand and debris flew into the sky as Wonder Man plagued the sands with his light vision attack. Halling in some of the air, Williams used his great lung potenitally  to blow away all the sand to reveal the land what remained of it and matezoide. Clearing the sand as it went towards a northwest direction, the land was destroyed. Almost half of it was gone, and it was seperated into a grand canyon like way. The Demi God was no way to be found, so Wonder Man kept his guard up. Eyeing down the land like a hawk, looking in the air around him. Coming to the conclusion Matezoide was probably in the center where they was no land. Williams attempted to project a few light spheres to light it up to find up. Well the canyon did light up like a overpack christmas tree and The Golden Guardian renew his search for his adversary.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Matezoide2

Matezoide and Simon were having a intense fight,it wasnt a battle anymore,but a war,a war of power,durabilit,and most important,determination
"In the name of Eon, a call upon my people and their power, Power of the SUN!"  screamed the Golden Warrior as he became even more powerfull,and shot a powerfull blast,tought it failed to overcome the Son of Zeus's power,it worked as Simon planned and soon,Matezoide couldnt find him anymore
Damn,where did he go....he is planning to attack me with full power by surprise...focus...i have done this before,speed and hide cant work with me and my senses
Matezoide closed both eyes and tried to lock where Simon was,it took a feel seconds to Matezoide find out where he was,but it was too late as a massive energy beam came into his direction
NO!!!
The beam was only 2 meters away from Matezoide,he had no time to escape or dodge,he was careless and because of that,he cant escape from Simon's power,Matezoide shot every single of his energy,with colided with Simon's power,despite his efforts to block Simon's power,the son of Zeus couldnt block it entirely and got hit by it
Dam...n...if...i had not...used al...all my p..power...i could...sti...still ....fight....sorry WAL...i am....sorry and the Spartan got hit by Simon's power as he feel into the hole
5 seconds later...
Simon was searching for his oponent,who had disapeared from the hole,until the floor behind the tired Golden Guardian opened and Matezoide appeared,he was exausted
Simon Willians...congratulations for the victory he smiled i was born and taught to win only,lose always looked like weakness to me...that is what i was taught...but...you proofed the fools gods...they we...were...wrong...i lost...but...i am f...feeling...good...strong...i feel like...i was pus...pushed to my very limits...i hope you felt the sa...same for...this fight...than..th..thanks for...this fight...it was...fun..goo...good l..luck in this .....tourna...ment....
And Matezoide finaly falled on the floor,beaten,but with a smile on his face