12 Angry Dudes
A lot of what happens on the Vine revolves around crime, whether you are fighting crime or committing crimes. Yet we rarely ever dwell on what happens after the bad guy gets defeated, or who takes the blame when the villain gets away with it. Well, I've got two words for you, Comicvine:
That's right, you've been called up to be on the jury of the latest headline-grabbing, head-scratching mystery to hit the nation! Never before in the history of the judicial system has a jury consisted of such a large variety of ninjas and supermen! Will you vote guilty or not guilty? Has the victim been framed or will he get away with it? How will any of you possibly go five minutes without beating each other's brains out?!
Justice will be served! But today, you're going to have to put on a different kind of suit...
- As the name indicates, this is an RPG for 12 people. First come, first serve.
- If anyone becomes inactive during the RPG, they will become an NPC and I will assume control of their decisions.
- You don't need to make an alternate civilian account for this, your normal account will do fine.
- This will take place in the United States of America, so it is preferred that your character is a US citizen (or is disguised as one!)
- As opposed to the usual action-based RPGs around here, this should be a more intellectual, dialogue-heavy affair. If you have superpowers, you can't use them; if you have a sword, you can't stab the other jurors.
- The objective is to end up with a unanimous vote for either guilty or not guilty. In the OP I will present the available evidence and the testimony of the witnesses. The evidence presented in the OP is the only evidence you will have to go by, you can't make anything up on the spot, you must stick to the facts.
- If your character is a genocidal maniac with no interest in anything other than the death of humanity... this probably isn't the RPG for you... >_>
- Have fun! Good, honest, intellectual fun! :D
- Amazing Angel
- Marco Smith
- Shadow Swordmaster
- Crimson Eagle
- Demolition Guy