#1 Posted by mantoid (2305 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an add type story. What this means is I will start this story off, then others will post about 1-2 sentences that continue the story on. The story has to have some of the story that was posted before it also.

So this would be unexceptable.

Person 1: Bob and Joe were walking along the side of the road.

Person 2: All of a sudden the vampire draws his sword and slices the dragons tail off.

This is an example of what could be acceptable in the story.

Person 1: Bob and Joe were walking along the side of the road.

Person 2: Bob trips on a rock, and falls to the ground, while he is getting up, the rock jumps and tackles Bob.

Be creative, you can add new information and take away old information, but the story line has to flow, some what.

Have fun with this and lets see what we can get going! (Since I am starting I will do more than 1-2 sentences) :)

In a city not to far from here, there is a group of three friends. George, a tall, young adventurer that is still quite inexperienced, and doesn't know what he is going to become. Michael, who is an older man, that has much knowledge of the past and present. And then Sarah, who is the master at hand to hand combat, sword fighting, and gun slinging.

The group of friends heads off into the woods and sets up camp. George and Michael go off to bed, while Sarah stands guard. Then, Sarah hears something rustling in the bushes and...