Rogue attraction.

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Crimsonlord53

Well surfing the web way I came upon several top ten female super hero list and as you would think most dealt with how sexy they looked. The thing that struck me is that rogue a character who has spent much of her comic book life fully clothed ranks with other comic females such as Emma Frost Selena Kyle Diana Prince and Kara Zor el who are most often depicted in revealing outfits. Is southern charm really that powerful ?

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By LoganRogue24

i love Rogue for her beuty and inner strenth.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By evilvegeta74

Rogue is Rogue!

Crusader105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crusader105

People love Rogue for her outer beauty, character, inner-strength and her flamboyant, angsty charm. And that Southern drawl. Plus, people want what they can't have. Literally being untouchable is pretty high in the "can't have" category.

In terms of physical attraction, Rogue (until her recent costumes) has been classy in her choice of attire. Those others you mentioned are depicted in outfits that just show everything. Leave something for the imagination! When clothes are that revealing, they don't come off as sexy (at least not to me), they appear trashy and distasteful.

Finally, have you ever been to the South? Southern charm is that powerful.

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LoganRogue24

my fav Rogue costume is the 90s yellow green suit with the leather coat from the 90s x-men cartoon.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#6  Edited By time1

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Well surfing the web way I came upon several top ten female super hero list and as you would think most dealt with how sexy they looked. The thing that struck me is that rogue a character who has spent much of her comic book life fully clothed ranks with other comic females such as Emma Frost Selena Kyle Diana Prince and Kara Zor el who are most often depicted in revealing outfits. Is southern charm really that powerful ?

Where was Rogue on the list? where is this list?

Rogue has a inner beauty and most of time that's more beautiful than what you see on the surface.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lykopis

@time said:

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Rogue has a inner beauty and most of time that's more beautiful than what you see on the surface.

Agreed.

Adore Rogue.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#8  Edited By time1

@lykopis said:

@time said:

@Crimsonlord53 said:

Agreed.

Adore Rogue.

Thank you. Who doesn't love role.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LoganRogue24

i think Rogue is more then just her outer beauty she has this inner strenth and this drive to keep going even when before she could not touch a man or kiss and make love and i think that is what makes Rogue such a special woman that if she was real i would marry in a heartbeat ik its weird sinse shes only fiction but thats how i feel about the southern belle.

Roguegirl24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Roguegirl24

I love this thread ... i don't understand the one's that don't love Rogue

No Caption Provided

our kick ass Southern Belle, yeeaah

InfoMassive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

One of the reasons I love Rogue because she one of the X-Men's deadliest members and she STILL manages to resist the urge to kill!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 the_stegman  Moderator

Meh, i don't really like her.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's awesome.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14  Edited By Pokeysteve

Grew up with a crush on cartoon Rogue. Singer made me dislike her intensely.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

One of the reasons I love Rogue because she one of the X-Men's deadliest members and she STILL manages to resist the urge to kill!

That is a pretty noble character trait

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

She's hawt

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grew up with a crush on cartoon Rogue. Singer made me dislike her intensely.

same here.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

Rogue is the boss.

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rogue has a personnality, which can't be said of all comics character.

Beside of that, yes, the "can't touch ever" drama is a plus, even if I find it's a silly one.

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sugah!

InfoMassive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: One of the reasons I love Nightcrawler is because he's pretty much the same way, if Nightcrawler really wanted to, he could kill some of the biggest heavy-hitters in not just the MARVEL universe but every OTHER comic book universe as well! Just by using his teleporting powers ALONE! How? Simply by teleporting their HEAD right off their BODY! Even a GODLIKE being would have trouble bouncing back from that! Yet Nightcrawker is one of the most gentle kindhearted and just plain nice characters in comics Even though he looks like some kind of devious demon!

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KittyParker13

@captainmarvel4ever: One of the reasons I love Nightcrawler is because he's pretty much the same way, if Nightcrawler really wanted to, he could kill some of the biggest heavy-hitters in not just the MARVEL universe but every OTHER comic book universe as well! Just by using his teleporting powers ALONE! How? Simply by teleporting their HEAD right off their BODY! Even a GODLIKE being would have trouble bouncing back from that! Yet Nightcrawker is one of the most gentle kindhearted and just plain nice characters in comics Even though he looks like some kind of devious demon!

You referring to AoA when he killed Wade?

No Caption Provided

InfoMassive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By InfoMassive

@kittyparker13: Yeah, that's pretty much Nightcrawler at his deadliest! But I give him a free pass on such an action because it was the "Age Of Apocalypse"! EVERYONE had to be more ruthless in that particular universe, even the HEROES because it was one of the only ways to even SURVIVE!

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KittyParker13

@infomassive: Agreed. It was cool seeing the heroes at their limits (part of why I love AoA).