cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

his wiki entry is pretty weak

I know he "makes guns",  but how advanced is his shape shifting??

anyone know??

Eyelash30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#2  Edited By Eyelash30

Random has a profile and powers entry within the source book titled; Marvel Legacy: The 1990's Handbook

Random's body is stated to be a form of protoplasm, yet I speculate it to be a malleable silicon-laced carbon-based flesh. He is able to alter his teenage like body from 4'8" to a listed 6'1" height preferred while able to alter his musculature from very thin to near Hulk-like musculature.

Random can not perform effects of gigantism such as Giant Man in excess of 6 feet, nor become mircroscopic like Ant-Man. He can not alter his appearance or voice nor gender in the same effects as the mutants Copycat or Mystique. He can not elongate his extremities like Mr. Fantastic, but can expand his muscles and bone structure to alter muscle and body fat accordingly to near peak human abilities. He can not exceed his muscles to correlate that of Strong Guy.

His powers hold similarities to the late Captain America foe Doughboy who has some degree of invulnerability rival to Wolverine in a psychokinetic ability to reconstitute himself from large projectiles and laser blasts. He has been able to withstand being crushed by a car tossed by Polaris and as a pile of clumped flesh (almost like stomped chewing gum) can through intuition/will power/impulse reform his body to his original state while having cohesive abilities to fiberous clothing to cover his body properly. He can regenerate or reconstitute his gelatanous/malleable flesh from crushing preassures within minutes less he is deprived of oxygen from outside sources yet can assimilate his extremities on their seperation by means of psychokinetic abiltiy. He can not assimilate the anatomy or powers derrived from other beings. It remains unclear of his resilience against drowning, oxygen deprivation or contacts with gasses and poisons.

Random has the ability to implode parts of his body with porous holes to no ill effects to his health. He can morph his hands or arms into pistol or cannon/shotgun styled weapons able to shoot bursts of bio-electricity, bio-thermal heat, lasers, or presumptively a form of extradimensional energy without the effects of losing core body temperature. The force of heat and blast ratio is equal to burn 3 inches of steel within five seconds or can alter concrete within 8 seconds to the blast force of 20 pounds of dynamite to his specifications.

Random has either an intutive or mutagenic trigger to counter-defense his body against the attacks of designated mutant foes as to evolve to repel their powers. He has developed the ability to cause sonic pitch whistles, aerokinesis or wind generation, develop magnetic abilities, and these powers can be suppressed later upon lack of neccesity to Random out of range of threat. Random can cancel out telepathic attacks as well if he is suspect to being attacked in prescence of a telepath such as Xavier or Phoenix yet it remains uncertain if he's susceptible to evolve to combat telepathic probes or attacks from afar from more powerful and unseen telepaths as Gamesmaster or Shadow King if not in area or if he's asleep.

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyelash30: I got one. If Random can make his arms into guns can he make other weapon's like... Flamethroughers, maces, axes, swords, shields... stuff like that ?

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I felt as though random if written well could have been a more interesting and formidable character with his power set. I also hated the fact that he was a "teenage bounty hunter".