#1 Posted by The Impersonator (5089 posts) - - Show Bio

I got the clues for She-Hulk's enemy and the member of the U-Foes. Any hints for the third one? I checked the other posts and they said this hint, the crew loves construction. Is this crew from the Marvel Universe? 

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Impersonator: You really don't need to make a new thread every time that you need an answer. There's already a hint thread where you can ask for another hint if none of the ones that I supplied worked and there's a thread for every individual quest set as well that you can look through. If none of the hints in those work, you can ask there.   

Here's the hint thread and here's the thread for this particular quest.  

Yes, the crew is from the Marvel Universe. 
#3 Posted by The Impersonator (5089 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, I got the clue.

#4 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Impersonator: You got it, you're all set? Or would you like me to PM you the answer?
#5 Posted by The Impersonator (5089 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: I'm only asking hints for the clues not answers.
#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Impersonator: OK, then. Did you get it or would you like a different hint?
#7 Posted by The Impersonator (5089 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, I got it. Thanks.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome. ^_^ And happy to help. 

#9 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

Guys, there is already 3 threads about this.

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool: No kidding.  

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @The Impersonator: You really don't need to make a new thread every time that you need an answer. There's already a hint thread where you can ask for another hint if none of the ones that I supplied worked and there's a thread for every individual quest set as well that you can look through. If none of the hints in those work, you can ask there.   

Here's the hint thread and here's the thread for this particular quest.   Yes, the crew is from the Marvel Universe.  "
As I already said and linked to it. But there's not harm in helping somebody out before it gets closed. 
#11 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Deadcool: No kidding.  

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @The Impersonator: You really don't need to make a new thread every time that you need an answer. There's already a hint thread where you can ask for another hint if none of the ones that I supplied worked and there's a thread for every individual quest set as well that you can look through. If none of the hints in those work, you can ask there.   

Here's the hint thread and here's the thread for this particular quest.   Yes, the crew is from the Marvel Universe.  "
As I already said and linked to it. But there's not harm in helping somebody out before it gets closed.  "
I didn't read the thread, sorry if my comment makes you feel bad, but you don't have to give me a sarcastic answer.
#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool: I apologize, you're right. 
#13 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  ok
#14 Posted by Warriormon87 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

That thread doesn't have any good clues