#1 Posted by MrFantastic (248 posts) - - Show Bio

I smell a pattern....

#2 Posted by leokearon (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so, but we don't even know if the next quest will be Thor, we are guessing it will be due to the movie being out and everything.

#3 Posted by SC (13120 posts) - - Show Bio

If they were being smart, they would mess with us and have the Thor Quest out for X-Men movie, Green Lantern Quest out for Thor movie and the X-Men quest out in the past and this way the past will be back to the future... 

#4 Posted by leokearon (1804 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
"If they were being smart, they would mess with us and have the Thor Quest out for X-Men movie, Green Lantern Quest out for Thor movie and the X-Men quest out in the past and this way the past will be back to the future...  "

You forgot the Cap quest
#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
" If they were being smart, they would mess with us and have the Thor Quest out for X-Men movie, Green Lantern Quest out for Thor movie and the X-Men quest out in the past and this way the past will be back to the future...  "
And now I've gone cross-eyed.
#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92704 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's hope so. >_< I'm more than ready for a new quest.

#7 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind a new quest. And it is quite possible that it may be Thor related one.

#8 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be soon , who knows when thou.

#9 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure would be nice to have a new one already

#10 Posted by leokearon (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedheadedAtrocitus:

Agreed

#11 Posted by notoriousbcb (371 posts) - - Show Bio
@leokearon said:
"

@RedheadedAtrocitus:

Agreed

"
Agree wholeheartedly.  The four quests on Screened last week served as a nice aperitif - waiting for the main course. . .