#1 Posted by satanmode (295 posts) - - Show Bio

So, I guess I missed this quest and can't get credit for it? Did I miss the quest-box on the homepage?

Where Everybody Knows Your Name:

Tune into our Big Live Live Show: Live 2 on September 9th from 10am-6pm Pacific time to receive this limited edition Quest!

#2 Posted by leokearon (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@satanmode said:

So, I guess I missed this quest and can't get credit for it? Did I miss the quest-box on the homepage?

Where Everybody Knows Your Name:

Tune into our Big Live Live Show: Live 2 on September 9th from 10am-6pm Pacific time to receive this limited edition Quest!

I just clicked here: http://www.comicvine.com/chat/ and I still got it, even though there was nothing there

#3 Posted by satanmode (295 posts) - - Show Bio

@leokearon: I dub thee genius! I didn't get the the little pop-up confirmation message but when I looked at my personal quest page, it was marked as completed. Many thanks!

#4 Posted by Billy Batson (58029 posts) - - Show Bio

Watched it live like a good quester.
BB

#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

@leokearon said:

@satanmode said:

So, I guess I missed this quest and can't get credit for it? Did I miss the quest-box on the homepage?

Where Everybody Knows Your Name:

Tune into our Big Live Live Show: Live 2 on September 9th from 10am-6pm Pacific time to receive this limited edition Quest!

I just clicked here: http://www.comicvine.com/chat/ and I still got it, even though there was nothing there

@satanmode said:

@leokearon: I dub thee genius! I didn't get the the little pop-up confirmation message but when I looked at my personal quest page, it was marked as completed. Many thanks!

Thank you, guys. I was too sick to even connect to the internet at the time. This is some consolation :)

Moderator
#6 Posted by The Impersonator (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

@leokearon: I went to that page. But I still didn't earned the quest.

#7 Edited by The Impersonator (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

@leokearon: Oh never mind. I got it. It's strange it didn't even pop up the message on the right-side corner. Anyways, I got the quest when I went to my profile.

#8 Posted by leokearon (1804 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Impersonator:

I usually check my quest page rather than rely on the pop up message

#9 Posted by The Impersonator (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

@leokearon: Yeah, I know. But it's much easier to see the quest itself in the homepage. I didn't even know the quest was there. We didn't had any of them for a while.