#1 Posted by CombatCraigFM (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it safe to assume linking Twitter doesn't count towards this goal? I tweet everyday but my Quest status only says 3 days. I only get the progress pop-up when I manually update. Is there a way to change that or is that the entire point...

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@CombatCraigFM: i think thats the point
#3 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
@CombatCraigFM:
 Just write something in the box and click the green Submit tab. Do this once a day every day for 30 days.
Moderator
#4 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine resets...

#5 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha said:
" Mine resets... "
I was up to 26 and forgot to update yesterday now I'm back at 1 -_-
Moderator
#6 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang lol

#7 Edited by CombatCraigFM (124 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler: Thanks. That's what I figured I just assumed Twitter counted. Now to remember...
 
On a side note since we're talking quests here...shouldn't I have gotten Big Brother and possibly (Friend of the State - if you count this as interesting lol) for you looking at/replying to my thread...just curious
#8 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

i keep getting screwed over becuase it doesnt count uk days as days apperently i am convinced its screwing me over lol

#9 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it once every 24-hour period, or once a day?

#10 Posted by danhimself (22564 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jotham said:
" Is it once every 24-hour period, or once a day? "
huh???
Online
#11 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Jotham said:
" Is it once every 24-hour period, or once a day? "
huh??? "
I updated Thursday morning at about 3:00. Then I updated Friday morning at 11:00. It put me back to 1 update. I updated on two days, but more than 24 hours apart.
#12 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

ahah so its a 24 thing ratehr than day thats lame, and expliasn why i keep getting reset

#13 Posted by Paranormal_Life (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Sha said:
" Mine resets... "
I was up to 26 and forgot to update yesterday now I'm back at 1 -_- "
Ugh! So close and fouled by one missing day. I messed up once so far, on my 9th day. Up to 13 or so now.
#14 Posted by Stamps (217 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Sha said:
" Mine resets... "
I was up to 26 and forgot to update yesterday now I'm back at 1 -_- "
thanks sucks. I feel like I'm going to do that if I don't pay really close attention
#15 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Sha said:
" Mine resets... "
I was up to 26 and forgot to update yesterday now I'm back at 1 -_- "
Ha ha!  You too!?!  I did that last Thursday, I'm back up to Day 5 now (feel like such a spanner, though). 
 
Some dedicated Viners must be about to reach Day 30 though...!
Moderator
#16 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

i got it up to 20, forgot to do it then 
ive given up on it

#17 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm on day #25 : )

#18 Posted by Wolverine_chick13 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

im on  day # 16

#19 Posted by lostlantern13 (860 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jotham said:

"Is it once every 24-hour period, or once a day? "


 
24-hour period. The time zone that determines this? The US Pacific Time Zone where Comicvine is HQ'd.

#20 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so upset about the restart, but I'm back to #17 right about now so hopefully I can make it two more weeks, though considering graduation is coming up that might not be so easy
 
shakes fists in the air

Moderator
#21 Posted by lostlantern13 (860 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
Ha ha!  You too!?!  I did that last Thursday, I'm back up to Day 5 now (feel like such a spanner, though).  Some dedicated Viners must be about to reach Day 30 though...! "


I just hit 30. It's such a relief (sorry to those who missed a day!!!!!). I'm so glad I can chill on the updates.... now I just need 20 blogs. Guess I'll spam and delete.
#22 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@lostlantern13: How many EXP did you receive??   
 
You don't have to attach blogs to the Forums.  Therefore you can blog about any old thing without it appearing in the forums... without the worry of duplicate threads.
Moderator
#23 Posted by lostlantern13 (860 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
It was 500 for Super Sup check and 900 for finishing the set. I was a little surprised it wasn't a bit more simply because 30 straight days of updating, while straightforward, was the most dedicated of quests.
#24 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@lostlantern13: Yeah, that sounds a little disappointing (since the time makes it one of the harder Quests to get).  Ah well, you have the pleasure of being one of the first to achieve it.  Congratulations!
Moderator
#25 Posted by jlat89 (317 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah I finished it the other day, the points weren't as much as I thought they were going to be. it is what it is though

#26 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@jlat89: You have the satisfaction of knowing that you're more dedicated to the Quest than at least 3 moderators ;)
Moderator
#27 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @jlat89: You have the satisfaction of knowing that you're more dedicated to the Quest than at least 3 moderators ;) "
3? I'm pretty sure all of us have been resetted at one point or another, except maybe KillerZ...the worst part is looking ahead on my schedule, May 31st should be the day I get SSC #30...only I won't be home that day, argh! I'll have to find some way to update >_____>
Moderator
#28 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

I finished it :D

#29 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~: Congratulations!
Moderator
#30 Posted by Kastiel (8919 posts) - - Show Bio

Finished it and yet I'm disappointed but happy at the same time. 

#31 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Four more days! So what if they happen to be four incredibly busy days that I may not be able to get on CV throughout...

Moderator
#32 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
"I am so upset about the restart, but I'm back to #17 right about now so hopefully I can make it two more weeks, though considering graduation is coming up that might not be so easy
 
shakes fists in the air "

I got a glitch. Welll i should have completed the 30 days and yesterday i just found out i'm back to 1/30. Perhaps you can check that i really did post everyday cos i should have completed this quest today.
#33 Posted by Gold Dust Boi (516 posts) - - Show Bio

I finally got Super Sup Check!! :)

#34 Posted by ComiCCloseup (287 posts) - - Show Bio

The most days Ive gotten to has been 18 and then forgot.. tried again got to 12 and forgot one more time 2 days and said forget it ... until today maybe I'll try again or it will only continue to haunt me

#35 Posted by SystemID (446 posts) - - Show Bio

I've gotten to 3, 5, and 2 days respectively. I always forget. =\

#36 Edited by sandman813 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

I finished mine today. 
 @xerox-kitty said:
"I was up to 26 and forgot to update yesterday now I'm back at 1 -_- "Ha ha!  You too!?!  I did that last Thursday, I'm back up to Day 5 now (feel like such a spanner, though).  Some dedicated Viners must be about to reach Day 30 though...! "

So xerox-kitty did you ever finish it?
 
#37 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine is bugged. V_V

Moderator
#38 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandman813 said:
" I finished mine today. "
Nice.
#39 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" Mine is bugged. V_V "
What does it do?
#40 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" Mine is bugged. V_V "
What does it do? "
It doesn't update. Well it updates, it just doesn't give me credit for updating. I'm stuck at 11. 
Moderator
#41 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" Mine is bugged. V_V "
What does it do? "
It doesn't update. Well it updates, it just doesn't give me credit for updating. I'm stuck at 11.  "
Aww, I see. Are there others with the same problems?
#42 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" Mine is bugged. V_V "
What does it do? "
It doesn't update. Well it updates, it just doesn't give me credit for updating. I'm stuck at 11.  "
Aww, I see. Are there others with the same problems? "
I reported it and I got a few suggestions, none of which seemed to work. But I don't think that anybody else had the same problem. 
Moderator
#43 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" Mine is bugged. V_V "
What does it do? "
It doesn't update. Well it updates, it just doesn't give me credit for updating. I'm stuck at 11.  "
Aww, I see. Are there others with the same problems? "
I reported it and I got a few suggestions, none of which seemed to work. But I don't think that anybody else had the same problem.  "
Too bad then.
#44 Edited by sandman813 (103 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" Mine is bugged. V_V "
What does it do? "

All I know is that it gives me alot of EXP and one less quest and quest set to do.
#45 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandman813 said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" Mine is bugged. V_V "
What does it do? "
All I know is that it gives me alot of EXP and one less quest and quest set to do. "
Congrats on completing this. It is one of most annoying quests.
#46 Posted by sandman813 (103 posts) - - Show Bio

The best part about finishing is that I don't have to do it anymore.
#47 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandman813 said:
" The best part about finishing is that I don't have to do it anymore. "
Also true.
#48 Posted by Wurl124 (114 posts) - - Show Bio