#1 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3722 posts) - - Show Bio

I got contacted by a moderator and got ALOT of points. When I noticed this, I was reading an article. But when I clicked "out " of that article, my points vanished! And then, I logged out. When I logged in, I still didn`t have those points. Probably the same thing with a few other quests. Really, what`s the problem? Frankly, I`m getting fed up of all these bugs in the site...   

#2 Posted by Bluetorch (80 posts) - - Show Bio
@kfhrfdu_89_76k:  I feel your pain.

It's happened to me a few times as well.  I've gained points and was upgraded to the next level but when I clicked away to another page on the site, I was returned to my previous level.  The point system can be disappointing roller coaster.
#3 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you are confusing the green bar flash for points that you think you have earned
you get the points that are issued to you per the quest it just looks like more when you initially see them flash unto the point bar.
i think it is messed up that they are not accurate  when you 1st gain them but i think they do it to get peoples attention

#4 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3722 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
I think you are confusing the green bar flash for points that you think you have earned you get the points that are issued to you per the quest it just looks like more when you initially see them flash unto the point bar. i think it is messed up that they are not accurate  when you 1st gain them but i think they do it to get peoples attention
I see. Well, I don`t care if it`s messed up, as long as I get those points. Though, it might be an evil plot of some sort...  
Besides, I could have bigger problems. I could be starving to death...
#5 Posted by Bluetorch (80 posts) - - Show Bio
@kfhrfdu_89_76k: Don't starve, have a sandwich...

#6 Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3722 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bluetorch said:
@kfhrfdu_89_76k: Don't starve, have a sandwich...

Heh.