#1 Posted by Lurkin (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Either I am dreaming or someone added and then removed a quest set that involved the Green Lantern.  One of the quests was called Bling Bling.  Another had something to do with finding the enemy of the Lantern Corps, like Darkest before the Dawn or something to that effect. Another had to do with members of Space Sector 2814.

Tell me I am not going crazy, I tried working on completing the quest, but wasn't getting credit for so I decided I would just try again later.  This was like 2 days ago and now I do not see the quests anywhere in my list.

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio
@lurkin: O_o I never saw anything like this. BUT it's possible that the staff accidentally released them early? I have a feeling that the next few  quest sets are going to focus around characters/teams etc having to do with the movies coming out. So Cap, Thor and GL with possible Avengers (which has started shooting) stuff thrown in.
#3 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14408 posts) - - Show Bio
@lurkin:  Reizner covered this . Basicly us regular viners wherent supposed to be able to see it since he was just testing it for the future when it goes live.
#4 Posted by leokearon (1767 posts) - - Show Bio
@lurkin:
It was a planned future quest that got leaked, it's gone now.
#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" @lurkin:  Reizner covered this . Basicly us regular viners wherent supposed to be able to see it since he was just testing it for the future when it goes live. "
Really? Do you have a link?
#6 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14408 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  The therad it was on is now a 404 when you try access it, but he said it wsnt ment to be live yesterday since i replied to his comment.
#7 Posted by Lurkin (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the info, least I know I wasn't dreaming.  I was seriously going to take a few days off from ComicVine if it was just my imagination and it was that vivid with quest names and details.  I was starting to think my 2 day withdrawal from the site being down was affecting me way way too much.

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92635 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent: Thanks for the info. ^_^
#9 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14408 posts) - - Show Bio
@lurkin: @The Dark Huntress: No Problem guys glad i could help.
#10 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
Everythings explained. I dont have to :P