• 76 results
#1 Posted by SuperCoonce (425 posts) - - Show Bio

Just added a new Quest Set, "Remembrance of Cons Past" in preparation for San Diego Comic Con next week. See quickly you can complete it! 

Remember us.
Staff
#2 Posted by PhantomAres (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Already have, had to love the interview with Stan  :)

#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@PhantomAres: Are you the 1 who's finished?
#4 Posted by inferiorego (21214 posts) - - Show Bio

3rd to finish

Staff Online
#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego: I can only find the second videos for each Quest (except for the Big Con where I can't find either).  Any hints?
#6 Posted by inferiorego (21214 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: going to the page gives you the first, watching it gives you the second
Staff Online
#7 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

im #8 to finish

#8 Posted by BrianG2k (39 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego: Nuts... thanks.
#10 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8865 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 to finish 

#11 Posted by lostlantern13 (860 posts) - - Show Bio

22, not too shabby. Some of those were pretty fun to look at such as the Stan Lee video or the fine example of Red Lamp's camera work.
#12 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego: @PhantomAres: #21 to finish.  Thanks for the info!
#13 Posted by jamesewelch (616 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 to finish

#14 Posted by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 to finish.

#15 Posted by Astroknot (88 posts) - - Show Bio

#39. these weren't too hard this time around. this makes me think the next one will be super difficult. 

#16 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

Can some of you give me a few tips about the #1 on the quests are they videos or are they articles?

#17 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that you need much help with this one but just a quick tip:  If you can't find the 2009 San Diego Comic Con Floor Coverage in the Feature section of Videos, type in San Diego Comic Con Floor Coverage in the Search section on the left.  I don't think I'm enabling anyone to "cheat" by giving this info. 
#18 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decept-O: Thanks, found what I was looking for.
#19 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

#55 only, I am ashamed...curse my having a job that I am at whilst quests are being launched!

#20 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

darn internet connection is screwed up

#21 Posted by Namor1987 (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

#64 well at least I made the top 100 oh yeah

#22 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio

69th, should I be proud or ashamed... my internet connection sucked, making this quest take forever.  But the number is one I'll remember.

#23 Posted by -Eclipse- (7507 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure I can even be bothered to do this Quest... It's barely a Quest, since it tells us exactly where to go for each one... Kinda takes out the fun of figuring it out. 

Plus I've already watched all the videos in question, lol, so kinda pointless... Just saying, not a fan of this particular Quest.

#24 Posted by Benzo (621 posts) - - Show Bio

70th!!!!!!

#25 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

19th to finish

#26 Posted by EisforExtinction (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

10th

#27 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
"

I'm not sure I can even be bothered to do this Quest... It's barely a Quest, since it tells us exactly where to go for each one... Kinda takes out the fun of figuring it out. 

Plus I've already watched all the videos in question, lol, so kinda pointless... Just saying, not a fan of this particular Quest.

"
yet it makes a lot of sense since the Big Con of the year is coming soon and it means new people can see previous footage of earlier Cons covered by CV and see the progress we're making as well as some of what to expect...Booth Babes Vol. 2 FTW!
#28 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

98th to finish 
when are we getting our points for the first time limit quest?

#29 Posted by TechParadox (151 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering I hadn't seen any of those videos yet, not a bad way to get more eyeballs on the adventures of cons past.

(Number 107 - yay!)

#30 Posted by D34dM4n (79 posts) - - Show Bio

can't find the video for Two Men and a Con

#31 Posted by The Cyan Lantern (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Help on the C2E2, I go to the page and can't find it

#32 Edited by Ston3face (86 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess i'll try this one...

Whoot!  #145!!

#33 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

Done, and dont ask for clues cant do better then what they gave you! But I will say this, see that handy little "options" button on the search bar? USE IT! Narrow your search to videos and you will do well by the offered hints, oh and do watch the entire video whenever you find one!
#34 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

#169 here its so easy a caveman can do it
#35 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

well i got a good feeling this time we will all be getting some bonus XP

#36 Edited by Joey Ravn (385 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:

" 3rd to finish "

And I was 2nd! :D 

PS: In GiantBomb, 2000 users completed the community quest in under 24 hours. Although it was not extreeeeemely hard, it wasn't extreeeeeeemely easy either.
#37 Posted by UnclePappyWolf (135 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm....I went thru every bit of wondercon Floor Footage and can't find a thing. I must be missing something!

#38 Posted by ComicCrazy (1537 posts) - - Show Bio

Complete.
#39 Posted by Captain Bintang (216 posts) - - Show Bio

#215...
took me about 20 minutes or so - wish I`d seen this new quest last night,eh?
Are they coming out regularly, I mean, like every tuesday night?

#40 Posted by punkelias (121 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like this quest. It was too easy. I understand you want us to watch the videos of previous cons. But come one! Give us a hint, don't point us to the videos directly.

#41 Posted by leokearon (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Very easy, you don't even have to actually watch the video's if you don't want to
#42 Posted by -Eclipse- (7507 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost said:
" @-Eclipse- said:
"

"
yet it makes a lot of sense since the Big Con of the year is coming soon and it means new people can see previous footage of earlier Cons covered by CV and see the progress we're making as well as some of what to expect...Booth Babes Vol. 2 FTW! "
Yeah, I know it makes sense and everything and the videos are cool... But the challenge of the Quests is what motivates me to do them... I don't give a crap about the points, just the satisfaction of completing a particularly challenging Quest, lol 

I get the reasoning behind the Quest and it makes sense, getting people to watch the old videos, just stating my opinion.
#43 Posted by Marmaladebrat (9 posts) - - Show Bio

#252 to finish. The interviews with Stan and Jeph were the best.
#44 Posted by Riezner (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse-: You're totally right dude. This one was pretty straight-forward and easy, which was our intention. Trying to ramp up buzz for our SDCC 2010 coverage next week! We'll be churning out some new ones every week, and trust me, some will be pretty difficult.
#45 Posted by -Eclipse- (7507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Riezner: Oooh, a staff member replied to me! :D 

Is there a Quest for that? Or do I already have it... >__> 

Yeah, I figured that was what it was, good to hear you're working on some difficult ones! ^__^
#46 Posted by manofsteel42 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

okay i seriously cant find the videos to "two men and a con" any help here (yes ive already tried the options video search bar thing)
#47 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

We only need less then 250 people and we have over 6 more days, I think we can do it.

#48 Edited by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly:
No problemo.  Sorry I didn't reply sooner.
#50 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Need help:

the big con

chi town shuffle

among legends 

I left my heart on the convention floor