• 132 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

  Ill Communication is the new quest set. Almost the entire quest set is up to the mods. Also it's quest set 10 of 29.

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neverpraying: Yep, pretty neat Quest.
Moderator
#3 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

What the heck is the bit about the specific user with the specific text? 

Moderator
#4 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Uh....I have some theories. You actually have to talk to a certain user on this site. 
Moderator
#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#6 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Nope. Not him. 
 
He's a moderator.  <----Two Clues
Moderator
#7 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
Also, I'm happy to help anyone out with the wall post thing.
Moderator
#8 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or are the quests starting to repeat themselfs now?
I'm sure we've done some variations on all that :(

#9 Edited by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: The twist of lime thing makes me think that it's Lemon, but he's staff. 
 
>_< The majority of mods are male.  
 
I'm cutting out of the list the ones that stick to the wikis or are basically inactive 
 
 
@Gylan Thomas: Agreed.
Moderator
#10 Posted by Saakkara (314 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Icarusflies: The twist of lime thing makes me think that it's Lemon, but he's staff. 
 
>_< The majority of mods are male.  
 
I'm cutting out of the list the ones that stick to the wikis or are basically inactive 
 
 
@Gylan Thomas: Agreed. "
thanks for the answer, 'tis appreciated ^______^
#11 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: It IS one on that list. I'll just confirm that.
Moderator
#12 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" @Neverpraying: Yep, pretty neat Quest. "
Indeed.
 Also Any mods care to write on my wall or quote something I said in the forums? Same with any users a quote or reply would really help. Any help needed in return will be given.
#13 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neverpraying said:
" @Icarusflies said:
" @Neverpraying: Yep, pretty neat Quest. "
Indeed.  Also Any mods care to write on my wall or quote something I said in the forums? Same with any users a quote or reply would really help. Any help needed in return will be given. "
QUOTED!
Moderator
#14 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: Thank you. xD He loves me, so I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige. Is it possible that you could quote this? ^__^
Moderator
#15 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Icarusflies: Thank you. xD He loves me, so I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige. Is it possible that you could quote this? ^__^ "
No way! Why would I quote it?
Moderator
#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Icarusflies: Thank you. xD He loves me, so I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige. Is it possible that you could quote this? ^__^ "
No way! Why would I quote it? "
xP Thank you. ^__^
Moderator
#17 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

This quest is going to piss me off. 

#18 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" This quest is going to piss me off.  "
PARROTING!
Moderator
#19 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: My rage is decreasing. 
#20 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies:  Thanks.
#21 Posted by Mainline (1129 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
"Also, I'm happy to help anyone out with the wall post thing. "

A king amongst men... and a fellow Flash fan I reckon by your Rogue wall paper! ^_^
#22 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mainline said:
" @Icarusflies said:
"Also, I'm happy to help anyone out with the wall post thing. "
A king amongst men... and a fellow Flash fan I reckon by your Rogue wall paper! ^_^ "
Why, thank you! And yes, I am a HUGE Flash/Rogues fan!
Moderator
#23 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

200% Clueless on the last 2, who is "That user"?

#24 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: It's not Gambler. :P
Moderator
#25 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Aztek or Arrow. 

#26 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" It's Aztek or Arrow.  "
Damnit! I've had both of them reply to me in the last week lol. (Runs to a Vertigo forum)
#27 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" It's Aztek or Arrow.  "
Damnit! I've had both of them reply to me in the last week lol. (Runs to a Vertigo forum) "
Whoa, don't quote me on that. Those are just the two most likely candidates in my eyes. 
#28 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" It's Aztek or Arrow.  "
Damnit! I've had both of them reply to me in the last week lol. (Runs to a Vertigo forum) "
Whoa, don't quote me on that. Those are just the two most likely candidates in my eyes.  "
I was only joking :)
I leave these sorts of quests up to fate/chance.
#29 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" It's Aztek or Arrow.  "
Damnit! I've had both of them reply to me in the last week lol. (Runs to a Vertigo forum) "
Whoa, don't quote me on that. Those are just the two most likely candidates in my eyes.  "
I was only joking :) I leave these sorts of quests up to fate/chance. "
:P I don't. I'm too cool for that. 
#30 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" It's Aztek or Arrow.  "
Damnit! I've had both of them reply to me in the last week lol. (Runs to a Vertigo forum) "
Whoa, don't quote me on that. Those are just the two most likely candidates in my eyes.  "
I was only joking :) I leave these sorts of quests up to fate/chance. "
:P I don't. I'm too cool for that.  "
Haha, that way works too.
#31 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

Still would be good to know how to beat the quest.

#32 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator
#33 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:  Maybe a Admin/Staff?
#34 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio
@Neverpraying: I was told by Icarus that it was a mod, so that's what I'm assuming, but the clue bit about the Lime makes me think that it's the new intern/staff, Lemon. I just don't know at this point. 
Moderator
#35 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Neverpraying: I was told by Icarus that it was a mod "
maybe Icarus lied to throw you off? gasps
Moderator
#36 Edited by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio
@aztek the lost:  Thanks. :D
#37 Edited by Hunter114 (829 posts) - - Show Bio

 
Something so cool :P
 







#38 Edited by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a new quest? I hadn't noticed it.

#39 Posted by Craig Lovecraft (202 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel bad for the moderators this week. I bet everyone's going to bug them about the quests.

#40 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio
@Craig Lovecraft said:
"

I feel bad for the moderators this week. I bet everyone's going to bug them about the quests.

"
Most probably.
#41 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @Craig Lovecraft said:
"

I feel bad for the moderators this week. I bet everyone's going to bug them about the quests.

"
Most probably. "
Not really an issue, since I like being bugged about quests. :P
Moderator
#42 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies: Thanks for that and the wall post.
#43 Posted by CHERP0 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I would really appreciate somebody quoting me

#44 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@CHERP0 said:
" I would really appreciate somebody quoting me "
Quoth the raven....NEVERMORE! 
Moderator
#45 Edited by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

I will happily help anyone who can help me with the Remembrance of Cons Past quest, which I can't seem to find any of. (Aztek's head is too big and I must surpass him since I'll never top his points). 
 
So send me a PM

Moderator
#46 Posted by eldestrisk (635 posts) - - Show Bio

Quests are quickly becoming an obligation for me to complete. =S

#47 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@eldestrisk said:
" Quests are quickly becoming an obligation for me to complete. =S "
Really? 
Moderator
#48 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" @eldestrisk said:
" Quests are quickly becoming an obligation for me to complete. =S "
Really?  "
I need @ replies just like anyone else does...... :)
Moderator
#49 Posted by Icarusflies (12490 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart: You do? 
 
@jloneblackheart said:
" @Icarusflies said:
" @eldestrisk said:
" Quests are quickly becoming an obligation for me to complete. =S "
Really?  "
I need @ replies just like anyone else does...... :) "
I can't believe it.
Moderator
#50 Posted by Liberty (9192 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies:   Anything you can do to help me would be great.  I don't have one of the news quests.  Not even the quote one.