#1 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a few ideas for them and I was wondering how I would go about making them. Or is that limited to mods and staff members?

#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12466 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheWitchingHour: Not even mods. Staff only.

#3 Posted by Billy Batson (57776 posts) - - Show Bio

what icarus said.
BB

#4 Posted by Whisper_ (3459 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheWitchingHour said:

I have a few ideas for them and I was wondering how I would go about making them. Or is that limited to mods and staff members?

If you have ideas, though, I'd suggest PMing Riezner or emailing him (I think the address is laying around somewhere).

#5 Posted by leokearon (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

We wish

#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@leokearon said:
We wish
lol.
#7 Edited by haydenclaireheroes (8895 posts) - - Show Bio

Only Staff members make quests but maybe one day they will allow some users put some imput on quests.

#8 Posted by RazzaTazz (9478 posts) - - Show Bio

Another option that I think occurs is that if you prove yourself to be knowledgeable in a certain field, that you will be consulted with on quest questions. Still though it is the staff making these quests.

#9 Posted by Neverpraying (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we need someone to make some new quests. I think there should be a function of which certain users can make quests then if they get enough good feed back and the admins like em they get added to the site. It'd be great to have some new quests, last set was September 9th and my level is aching to get to 35 ;).

#10 Posted by The Poet (8291 posts) - - Show Bio

@Neverpraying said:

I think we need someone to make some new quests. I think there should be a function of which certain users can make quests then if they get enough good feed back and the admins like em they get added to the site. It'd be great to have some new quests, last set was September 9th and my level is aching to get to 35 ;).

or at least a contest....we haven't done one of those in a little bit either!

you can also participate in Comic Vine's Top 100 Super-Villain List too if you're bored! (Product placement?)