#1 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio

im having trouble with these quests and im not that adept at picking up clues either but, i need ths one fulfilled 
 
made you #1, 3-6
#2 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@umbrafeline: 1. How Peter Parker got his powers. 3. He killed Batman's parents. 4. He played a big part in the creation of Wolverine in the X-Men movies, but not in the comics. 5. The power source of the original Green Lantern. 6. Three words, all beginning with the same letter, this gave one of Marvel's most famous heroes his abilities. 
#3 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490 said:
" @umbrafeline: 1. How Peter Parker got his powers. 3. He killed Batman's parents. 4. He played a big part in the creation of Wolverine in the X-Men movies, but not in the comics. 5. The power source of the original Green Lantern. 6. Three words, all beginning with the same letter, this gave one of Marvel's most famous heroes his abilities.  "
wow!",)
#4 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490:  Still don't get the sixth one
#5 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490:  Nevermind got it, can anyone help me with You had me at hello and stuff of legends. Had me with hello I need 1 and 3 and stuff of legends I need 2, 5, 6
#6 Posted by ManuelPrez (131 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @umbrafeline: 1. How Peter Parker got his powers. 

@rbysjti:  how the heck I can find that 
#7 Posted by logan48227 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone have a clue for #2 of I Made You?

#8 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Love said:
" @courtney12490:  Nevermind got it, can anyone help me with You had me at hello and stuff of legends. Had me with hello I need 1 and 3 and stuff of legends I need 2, 5, 6 "
Hello: 1. First girlfriend of Clark Kent, she had a very prominent role in Smallville for a large amount of seasons, although the actress who played her looked nothing like her comic book counterpart. 3. Long-term love interest of Spidey. She was killed by the Green Goblin in the 616 universe and by Carnage in the Ultimate Universe. 
Stuff of Legends: 2. First appearance of Spidey. 5. First appearance of Alan Scott. 6. First appearance of Captain America. 
 
@logan48227:
 Bald ex-president. Arch-nemesis of Superman. 
#9 Posted by logan48227 (298 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490:
Thanks a lot!
#10 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@logan48227: I'm always happy to help :D
#11 Edited by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@ManuelPrez said:

" @rbysjti said:

" @courtney12490 said:
" @umbrafeline: 1. How Peter Parker got his powers. 

@rbysjti:  how the heck I can find that  "
Spidey was bitten by a radioactive .......
#12 Posted by SuperXAsh (506 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490:
maybe a little more details for #6 of "I Made You"? o.o;;
#13 Posted by oiHooliganismoi (518 posts) - - Show Bio

need help with # 2

#14 Posted by TechParadox (151 posts) - - Show Bio
@oiHooliganismoi: 
Have a gander at some Superman villains and it may come to you...
#15 Posted by weareallskrulls (52 posts) - - Show Bio

still kinda lost on number six of I Made You....

#16 Posted by SilverMan91 (431 posts) - - Show Bio

same here im also lost on # 6
#17 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver man:  America's captain became just that because of this... medicine of sorts...
#18 Posted by Jeddd (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't find the power source of the original green lantern...

#19 Posted by frotisfrotis (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got the same problem as you, Jeddd

#20 Posted by Mercy_ (92254 posts) - - Show Bio
@frotisfrotis It's also an alias of Alan Scott. One word. Two syllables. Another word for the first syllable would be sun, a clue for the second is that beating organ in your chest. Put the clues together and you get The *********
Moderator