Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
DeadpoolvIronFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DeadpoolvIronFist

How much time do you have to spend on a wiki submission for it?

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow
@deadpoolvironfist: The trick to Major Fan is to do everything in one go, e.g write the page up, add images, add date of death and birth, 1st appearance, Friends, Enemies, Teams do everything in one sitting. You need to get 1000 points on a page in order to get this which is no easy task in it'self.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3  Edited By goldenshot80
@deadpoolvironfist: 1000 points on a single age. I got it :P
Neverpraying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Neverpraying

I would recommend making a Word document, that's what I used to make all the work I did for the Batman Villains page.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#5  Edited By RazzaTazz
@Neverpraying: I have a bit of a weird problem, I got credited on the page for 730 twice on one edit instead of 1460 or so. I should get the quest right?  So who do I talk to about that?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Mercy_
@RazzaTazz said:
" @Neverpraying: I have a bit of a weird problem, I got credited on the page for 730 twice on one edit instead of 1460 or so. I should get the quest right?  So who do I talk to about that? "
Has to be all at once. So if it credited you 730 twice instead of all the points at once, it won't register it as having broken 1000 points.
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By SC  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress:  Isn't that just for Tactical Nuke that you have to do it all at once? I was under (the entirely possibly incorrect) presumption Major Fan, you could get if your work on a page exceeded 1000? 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mercy_
@SC: Nope. It's for both of them :(
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By SC  Moderator
@The Dark Huntress:  Oh, so thats why your only on 970 points... I am sorry DH lol, are you still trying for that quest? You should buy an Essentials Thor volume, soon I will be undertaking a pet project, since quite a lot of characters are missing from those earlier issues.  

@RazzaTazz:  I am sorry as well for feeding you faulty info. *feels bad*
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mercy_
@SC: All I had to do was insert one more picture and I would have gotten it :( I've pretty much given up on that quest. I did it on my previous account and nearly did it on this one. I prefer smaller wiki edits, though. 
Mighty Max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11  Edited By Mighty Max

As said you have to get 1000 points all at once. If you don't feel confident with character pages just do some celebrity page that's on here like I saw there's a Charlie Sheen page, there's even a page for the Rock just fill one of those with text, it will take a lot of text, would recommend putting as many pictures in with the text and always remember to link any character you mention but only link them once. (Frankly it would be best to try and edit a characters page but if you only want to do it for the quest just go about it that way, I got mine on the Deadshot page, I had to do out almost the whole thing.) Good Luck.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I fell 70 points short of sweeping TN AND MF in a single submission.  930 points for the edits I made to Emerald Fallout. I have a bad feeling I know why I fell short on that too.